LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > The Challenge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-17-2006, 03:04 PM
Administrator

Default Kellyco challenge

On Jan. 24, 2006 a long-time employee of Kellyco, "J.W." (John White), was participating in a discussion on the Treasure Depot forum. On the forum, I offered JW my $25,000 prize if he could successfully demonstrate one of the LRLs that Kellyco sells (specifically, the "Pro II Gold Cross"). He did not reply. So I sent him the following email:

Quote:
JW,

I don't blame you one bit for avoiding my question on TreasureDepot last night. If you have even an ounce of integrity, you are probably a bit embarrassed that Kellyco continues to hawk that garbage.

I offer a $25,000 prize to anyone--preferably a manufacturer or dealer--who can successfully demonstrate an LRL in a simple test. The test involves placing a target (your choice) at one of several marked locations, and then using the LRL to determine the location. The distances involved are only a few feet, not the 100's of feet or miles typical of LRL claims, so if the LRL works *AT ALL* this will be easy money for Kellyco, and surely a wonderful marketing opportunity.

I don't have Stu Auerbach's email address, so I hope you will forward this offer to him. I expect if the LRLs you sell are nothing but money-making scams, you will decline my challenge, and offer any number of excuses as to why such a test is invalid. If you accept, I am prepared to visit Kellyco, at my expense, once we have signed a contract that specifies the test protocol and guarantees that I will pay up if you succeed.

Regards,
Carl Moreland

Still no reply, so I sent a follow-up 2 weeks later. No reply.