LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > The Challenge

Old 12-01-2010, 09:34 AM
Guru

Default Low quality Chuckiegram.

Not even a threat? No "you hurt my feelings so I'm gonna sue!"? That's a crappy Chuckiegram. You were ripped off. What's this world coming to when even blowhard record-breaking braggarts wimp out?

BTW, I hope those weren't Jimi Hendrix or Golden Gate Quartet or Mozart LP's he was stomping on.

--Dave J.
Old 12-01-2010, 01:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
My last nasty-gram from Chuck said:

Jim,

I have broken records, and when I want to listen to them, I do.

Good luck to you in the future,

Chuck
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave J.
Not even a threat? No "you hurt my feelings so I'm gonna sue!"? That's a crappy Chuckiegram. You were ripped off. What's this world coming to when even blowhard record-breaking braggarts wimp out?

BTW, I hope those weren't Jimi Hendrix or Golden Gate Quartet or Mozart LP's he was stomping on.

--Dave J.
What !!?
No demands? No lawyers?

Hey, I made popcorn and got refreshments ready so we could watch H3Tec duke it out with Geotech. This is all they got?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Let's try and get this thread back on topic:

Is this PCB really inside the H3Tec device in image 2, or is it from a different model?
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2010, 12:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Let's try and get this thread back on topic:

Is this PCB really inside the H3Tec device in image 2, or is it from a different model?
Here is that PCB in situ
Attached Images

Old 12-11-2010, 07:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Here is that PCB in situ
Interesting...
What is the other device shown in the second photo? It looks like a second dowsing rod attached by a cable, but what is it's purpose, given that there is already a swinging arm built into the main unit?
Old 12-11-2010, 10:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Interesting...
What is the other device shown in the second photo? It looks like a second dowsing rod attached by a cable, but what is it's purpose, given that there is already a swinging arm built into the main unit?
Ah yes...the second dowsing rod.

The second dowsing rod you've asked about is used to excite/irritate/manipulate the atom of the element the device is programmed to locate. I guess you could call this the transmitting dowsing rod.

Once you have swept the target area with the transmitting dowsing rod, you can holster/remove the transmitting dowsing rod, as the atom is irritated, and will remain irritated for an undisclosed amount of time. Allowing the operator to utilize the smaller on-board dowsing rod. The on-board dowsing rod is used to listen for/to the irritated atom. And thus...lead the operator to the element by pointing in the direction of said irritated atom.
Old 12-11-2010, 10:50 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Ah yes...the second dowsing rod.

The second dowsing rod you've asked about is used to excite/irritate/manipulate the atom of the element the device is programmed to locate. I guess you could call this the transmitting dowsing rod.

Once you have swept the target area with the transmitting dowsing rod, you can holster/remove the transmitting dowsing rod, as the atom is irritated, and will remain irritated for an undisclosed amount of time. Allowing the operator to utilize the smaller on-board dowsing rod. The on-board dowsing rod is used to listen for/to the irritated atom. And thus...lead the operator to the element by pointing in the direction of said irritated atom.
Sounds like a theory that is doomed to failure.

I also notice the on-board dowsing rod has 2 wires that disappear into the wiring loom, and presumably are connected to the complex-looking PCB. Have you any idea what signals are present in these two wires? I assume they must be one of the following:
  1. A signal generated by the complex-looking PCB, which activates the on-board dowsing rod to (as claimed in the patent) orientate it in the direction of the detected mineral. (Seems unlikely, as there does not seem to be any mechanism, such as a stepper motor, to rotate the dowsing rod.)
  2. A signal received by the on-board dowsing rod, which is then processed by the complex-looking PCB. (Again, seems unlikely as there is no LED, meter or audio output to indicate that anything has been detected.)
  3. None of the above, as there are no signals present in the two wires. (In other words, this is simply a device designed to fool the unwary and technically challenged.)
  4. There is actually a signal generated by the complex-looking PCB which goes to the dowsing rod. However, the skeptics on Geotech are incapable of understanding such an advanced concept because the pseudo-scientific theory that underpins the operation of the device is beyond their grasp. Especially since the firmware processes the very weak signals from the surrounding spatial matrix using quaternion mathematics, thus calculating the correct Euler angle by which to rotate the on-board dowsing rod according Frobernius' theorem ... or some such nonsense.
Old 12-11-2010, 11:04 PM
Guru

Quote:

I also notice the on-board dowsing rod has 2 wires that disappear into the wiring loom, and presumably are connected to the complex-looking PCB. Have you any idea what signals are present in these two wires? I assume they must be one of the following:
  1. A signal generated by the complex-looking PCB, which activates the on-board dowsing rod to (as claimed in the patent) orientate it in the direction of the detected mineral. (Seems unlikely, as there does not seem to be any mechanism, such as a stepper motor, to rotate the dowsing rod.)
  2. A signal received by the on-board dowsing rod, which is then processed by the complex-looking PCB. (Again, seems unlikely as there is no LED, meter or audio output to indicate that anything has been detected.)
  3. None of the above, as there are no signals present in the two wires. (In other words, this is simply a device designed to fool the unwary and technically challenged.)
  4. There is actually a signal generated by the complex-looking PCB which goes to the dowsing rod. However, the skeptics on Geotech are incapable of understanding such an advanced concept because the pseudo-scientific theory that underpins the operation of the device is beyond their grasp. Especially since the firmware processes the very weak signals from the surrounding spatial matrix using quaternion mathematics, thus calculating the correct Euler angle by which to rotate the on-board dowsing rod according Frobernius' theorem ... or some such nonsense.
#4 is correct. Kinda/sorta.
Old 12-12-2010, 12:44 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi

From looking at the photos, it appears the wires leading to the main board dowsing rod are connected to two terminals at the bottom of a cylindrical plastic protuberance which could contain a meter movement or motor.
What supplies power to the cylinder? Follow the gray wires.
It looks like they come from the connector to the secondary dowsing rod, either from a board in the rod handle, or from the main board that supplies the secondary rod.
Attached Images

Old 12-12-2010, 01:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
From looking at the photos, it appears the wires leading to the main board dowsing rod are connected to two terminals at the bottom of a cylindrical plastic protuberance which could contain a meter movement or motor.
What supplies power to the cylinder? Follow the gray wires.
It looks like they come from the connector to the secondary dowsing rod, either from a board in the rod handle, or from the main board that supplies the secondary rod.
J_P, If the internal dowsing rod was mounted on a stepper motor or a meter movement, there would have to be two wires connected to it as the case is non-conductive plastic. I only see one wire in the picture. That would rule out the possibility of a so called stepper motor or meter movement.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 12-12-2010, 02:24 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy
J_P, If the internal dowsing rod was mounted on a stepper motor or a meter movement, there would have to be two wires connected to it as the case is non-conductive plastic. I only see one wire in the picture. That would rule out the possibility of a so called stepper motor or meter movement.
Maybe we only see one wire because it is a poor contrast black and white photo. Let's take a closer look at that wire enlarged...
Attached Images

Old 12-12-2010, 03:10 AM
Guru

No...just one wire going to the small on-board dowsing rod.

Name:  signalwire.jpg
Views: 2202
Size:  90.3 KB

No stepper motor or a meter movement.
Attached Images

Old 12-12-2010, 03:11 AM
Guru

Just a little dowsing rod
Attached Images

Old 12-12-2010, 06:54 AM
Guru

So is it a quality constructed dowsing rod?

[excuse me, not a dowsing rod, not, not not, heaven forbid that it should be a dowsing rod, but...... what stops it from dowsing? For that matter, what stops the results from being indistinguishable from dowsing? In other words, what's the difference between no value added, and supposed value added? Nobody's ever explained that one!]

I was wondering about the "meter movement" thing, too. If you connect two good permanent magnet meters together, each will act as the generator which powers the motor of the other, it's downright weird to experience it.

The two PM meter arrangement represents a major advance in LRL's. Whaddaywannabet this gets back to Chuckie, and it'll become Upgrade #6 for another 10 grand, and it really will seem majick!

And the ingrate will forget to thank me.

He owes me a Chuckiegram.

--Dave J.
Old 12-12-2010, 10:21 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

In that case the on-board dowsing rod is presumably supposed to be acting as an antenna, which contradicts the description in the patent.
Old 12-12-2010, 01:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim

It looks like the single wire ends at a contact that touches the rod.
Maybe the rod is grounded to the main board ground, or maybe there is a voltage signal on that wire in the manner of a Mineoro antenna.
In either case, a single wire does not power any kind of movement or motor. It could place a charge on the rod, or ground it.

I wonder if this single wire does anything to cause the main rod to move?
Maybe the contact touching the end of the rod causes some friction to dampen the rod movement.
Maybe the force of gravity and the operator's hand are the main motor force that move the rods in this LRL.

Now I am wondering what's inside the other secondary rod handle... More of the same contact touching the rod?
Maybe the same wire that connects to the main rod contact? Or another wire?

I wonder if you get your $10,000 worth of dowsing with the H3Tec,
...or could you get a machinist to make you a pair of bearing mounted rods for under $100?
Maybe not.... that wire must have something to do with the value.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 12-12-2010, 01:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
It looks like the single wire ends at a contact that touches the rod.
Maybe the rod is grounded to the main board ground, or maybe there is a voltage signal on that wire in the manner of a Mineoro antenna.
In either case, a single wire does not power any kind of movement or motor. It could place a charge on the rod, or ground it.

I wonder if this single wire does anything to cause the main rod to move?
Maybe the contact touching the end of the rod causes some friction to dampen the rod movement.
Maybe the force of gravity and the operator's hand are the main motor force that move the rods in this LRL.

Now I am wondering what's inside the other secondary rod handle... More of the same contact touching the rod?
Maybe the same wire that connects to the main rod contact? Or another wire?

I wonder if you get your $10,000 worth of dowsing with the H3Tec,
...or could you get a machinist to make you a pair of bearing mounted rods for under $100?
Maybe not.... that wire must have something to do with the value.

Best wishes,
J_P
The on-board dowsing rod (the one in the main unit) is connected via a wire to the signal generator. Only the signal side is applied, not the 'common' or ground side. The wire is connected to a small contact plate in the cap that the rod rests on.

The signal generator signal and ground are fed to the BNC connector at the front of the unit (you can plug this directly into an oscope and see the signal). You then connect the sidekick (transmitting) dowsing rod via a BNC cable. However, only the signal ground is electrically connected to the brass rod in the sidekick dowsing rod.

To recap...the on-board dowsing rod hosts the signal side of the signal generator, whereas the sidekick dowsing rod hosts the common or ground side of the signal generator.

In regards to the sidekick/secondary handle...the patent cut-away view simply shows contacts, spring and bearings
Attached Images

Old 12-12-2010, 02:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
The on-board dowsing rod (the one in the main unit) is connected via a wire to the signal generator. Only the signal side is applied, not the 'common' or ground side. The wire is connected to a small contact plate in the cap that the rod rests on.

The signal generator signal and ground are fed to the BNC connector at the front of the unit (you can plug this directly into an oscope and see the signal). You then connect the sidekick (transmitting) dowsing rod via a BNC cable. However, only the signal ground is electrically connected to the brass rod in the sidekick dowsing rod.

To recap...the on-board dowsing rod hosts the signal side of the signal generator, whereas the sidekick dowsing rod hosts the common or ground side of the signal generator.
Well,
That explains it!

A signal on one rod, and a ground on the other. It all makes sense now. Torsional forces are at work between the two rods. We can have as much as the full signal voltage to build up a static charge between the two rods... and we all know what happens when unbalanced static charges are in close proximity (remembering a girl's hair levitating out in all directions when she put her hands on a Van De Graff generator).

But wait... It is not a simple static charge of 5 volts, it has a signal which varies...
This obviously explains how the treasure tri-corder effect works.
The force of static attraction will only become strong enough to move the rods together when the element or compound corresponding to the signal is present.

Ummmm.....
Wait a minute. The secondary rod is grounded, but it is claimed to be sending out a signal that "energizes and disturbs" the selected target isotope in a "field grid" (large area where you want to find treasure).
Ummmm.... signal from a grounded rod?
I thought the inventor was highly educated in a real long list of sciences. A grounded conductor cannot send out a signal!

It seems to me a 5 volt signal is not strong enough to charge either rod enough to cause to move. But if it was strong enough, they should tend to move to point toward each other, not to some distant hidden object. In fact, a 5 volt audio signal does not have enough power to broadcast into the air to become detectable more than a few inches. By what mechanism can the 5 volt signal cause a rod to move when no measurable power is being consumed by the wire that feeds to the rod? Muscle power perhaps?

From what we have seen so far in the construction of the H3Tec, I would expect it to behave like a dowsing rod which does not detect objects that you don't know the location of during a test.
Isn't that exactly what happened during the H3Tec demonstrations at the Texas Treasure show?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 03-18-2011, 12:18 PM

Dear friends!
if anyone has to set up PDF manual for the handling of this H3Tec device.
Thanks in advance!
Regards!
Zocky-Zocky
Old 04-16-2011, 06:16 AM

Insights into Charles L. Christensen

I have known Charles L. Christensen for 58 years. As embarrassing as it is to say this, he is my brother. Things were never normal after his arrival in our family. At a very early age it was becoming evident that he had a difficult time discerning reality from his own make believe. He had an invisible friend called Mr. Boom. When something got broken in the house as it often did, he always said Mr. Boom did it. My brother has put way more effort into fabricating and defending his lies that he would have in actually doing something real. The sad truth about his is that he 100% believes the things he makes up. He truly believes his gizmo works as much as he believes everything else he has made up about his education and his career.

Let's look at a few highlights. My comments are in red.
Here is his ad on the cambridge who's who. Like all the other awards he lists, this one was paid for. Send them a few bucks and they will list whatever you want them to.
http://www.cambridgewhoswho.com/Memb...en-951021.html

Mr. Charles L. Christensen

Mr. Charles L. Christensen's Biography
Type Of Business:
Engineering Firm
No hint of any engineering or engineers at his company

Marketing Area:
International

Expertise:
Mr. Christensen's expertise includes mechanical engineering and electronic engineering;He is not an engineer in any way. in addition, he is a serial entrepreneur involved in innovation and business start-ups. A serial con man is not an entrepreneur. Certainly not innovative as dowsing rods have been hawked for decades if not centuries.

Major Product/SVS:
Research and Development, Rapid Prototyping and Refinement, H3 Element Detectors, Providing Earth, Space, and Marine Subsurface, Surface and Interplanetary Mapping and Detection,Does his gizmo now have a range that can reach other planets? with a Specialty in Oceanic Research and Recovery

Favorite Business Publication:
Utah Business; The Wall Street Journal; Innovation; Inventors Digest; Geo-Science; Space

Hobbies/Sports:
Guitars, Amplifiers, Listening to Music, Teaching at the College,A room he rents, no accreditation of any kind. Scuba Diving, Football, Flying Airplanes, Golfing, Boating

Education Degrees:
Master of Engineering in Computer Engineering, California Institute of Technology (197; Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering, California Institute of Technology (1976) During this time he was a sales associate at Wolf's sporting goods store in Phoenix Az.
Charles L. Christensen dropped out of Dixie Junior College in St. George Ut. He didn't even complete one semester. He was a D student at Weber High School in Ogden Utah. I doubt he ever took his SAT's and if he did I'm sure his scores couldn't have gotten him into Cal Tech. He had a football scholarship to Dixie Jr College and was apparently cut from the team before the season even started. He shot an arrow into a dorm room door to get arrested and expelled from school.

Affiliations Awards:
ASME International Don't know much about this one or what he claims he won but all the awards he displays on his website are bought and paid for. None were awarded. I've noticed he doesn't talk about his Knighthood any more. When he first started this scam years ago he sent a photoshopped picture to our dad's sister showing him being knighted by the king of England. Queen Elizebeth was there too. He was knighted because his device found all the land mines and saved all the children in Europe. Kindly address him as Sir Charles in future correspondence.

Place of Birth:
Salt Lake City

Industry:
Engineering Con Man

Country of Origin:
UT/USA

Children's Names:
Lance, Bobbi, Nathan, Bekah, David, Rachael, Matt, Ethan, Elizabeth, Melissa, Becky

How would you like to be remembered by your peers?:
That I cared about people. You certainly didn't care about your father when you assumed his identity and claimed his work as your own.

If you could solve one problem in the world today, what would it be?:
I have done that! Done what? T[COLOR="Red"]he only time you weren't causing problems is the time you spent in the Utah State Penitentiary . I have no idea what he was convicted of. Maybe someone with more resources than me could find out. He was their guest sometime in the 90's.[/COLOR]

If you could have lunch with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?:
Nikola Tesla Maybe Rasputin could tell you how he pulled it off.

Spouse's Name:
Kathleen Graves Christensen

Throughout the duration of your career, what was the one highlight that stood out the most?:
The highlights of his career included being a part of the development team for the PAM II D Apogee Kick Motor,
This is a real corker. Our father was Charles C. Christensen. Our father was a director and one of the first employees of Thiokol. Dad was a successful rocket scientist with a real degree in chemical engineering. In fact he was the program manager for the Payload Assist Motor. He successfully launched many communication satellites as well as the Gallelio probe to Jupiter. Charles L Christensen worked at Thiokol for a short time as non skilled labor in the chemistry lab. Dad would never tell my why he was fired. He either had too much class or was too embarrassed by his son. I hope it was the former.
being involved in the deployment of the first H3 element detector in the Middle East to protect the Armed Forces,never happened drilling his first oil well with success, If he has oil wells and all the gold in the world why is he working so hard to sell his gizmos? starting a large gold mining prospect based on the H3 subsurface mapping system, and discovering his first Spanish galleon. We all know this is total bull****, but still I'd like to know, if you have a machine that can discover gold why would you sell it to anyone else? That makes as much sense as me selling a computer program that can pick winning lottery numbers.

Charity:
Board Member, Enable Industries Inc.; Scottish Rite Children's Learning Center, Utah

Number Of Years In Profession:

Number Of Years In Current Position:

What Does He/She Attribute Success To:
He attributes his success to his hard work, extensive and constant re-education Could not be re-education as he was barely educated in the first place. , and never-give-up attitude. This part at least is true. He has worked very hard his entire life covering up and justifying his lies. It would have been easier for him to actually go to Cal-Tech even if it took him 20 years to graduate.

Why did you become involved in your profession or industry?:
He became involved in his profession because of his passion to learn, discover, develop and produce, along with the support he received from his professors,Never had a real professor. friends and family. I always want to build things, complex (lies)things.

Extended Bio Profile:
Mr. Christensen spent 35 years in the aerospace, military, advanced concepts, robotics, and automated machine industries, which have provided the background of engineering and science to enable him to build anything electronic or mechanical. Charles has no engineering or science background other than being fired from a few companies that work in those fields. He has no concept of anything scientific. I once sat in stunned silence while he explained to the family that a helicopter rotor flips over for half it's revolution in order to keep the airfoil of the blade moving the helicopter forward. He also has an electronics factory in India probably ordered a part and is well-connected in South East Asia to mass-produce tested prototypes. Why would anyone mass produce prototypes?He believes in dreaming big, but also accomplishing the work behind the dream; his motto is, "Never give up." Mr. Christensen has 14 grandchildren.

Position Responsibilities and Duties:
Overseeing Engineering and Design Departments, Overseeing the Capital Input and Output for All Departments,Is that a real term? I used to be an accountant and I've never heard it. Developing Future Business Prospects, Starting Up Mining and Oil Departments I'm starting up a perpetual motion machine that also makes the user live forever. It will probably be in the startup phase for a very long time.

Education Certifications:
Certified Scuba Diving Instructor (1973) Actually true!

Awards/Honors:
Executive of the Year for Engineering, Cambridge Who's Who (2010-2011); Best and Brightest of Utah, I.Q Magazine (200; Utah Innovations Award for Chemical and Materials, Silicon Slopes (2007); Best of Utah Award, Inventors Digest (2007);?All these are bought and paid for by Charles himself. R.D. Franklyn Award for Aerospace Engineering (1984) This award is real but it was won by our father Charles C. Christensen for his Payload Assist Module program. You should be ashamed of this brother! After all that Dad did for you this is how you repay him?

I'll never forgive you for what you did when we were kids or for what you did when Dad was murdered. I hope your new found religion can give you some solace, but I'm sure it's just another con. Where better to hide your bull**** than among a group of people who have been trained from birth to believe anything they are told without a shred of evidence to back it up.

I hope this helps shed some light on the kind of person you have all been dealing with here. I haven't spoken to my brother in nearly 20 years and I'm not going to start now so don't expect any correspondence Charlie.

Please be cautious visiting the H3tec website. I get warnings that the site contains malware and visiting it could damage my computer.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:28 PM

A sister said this???? I don't know how much credence I would give this. This sounds as fishey as their claims and pricing.

The odds his sister "found" this forum to post on are slightly elevated, if you catch my drift.
Old 04-16-2011, 05:55 PM

Default respect to you cowgirl

that couldn't have been easy for you.lots of respect to you.i would have liked to have a sister like you
Old 04-16-2011, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenixdigger View Post
A sister said this???? I don't know how much credence I would give this. This sounds as fishey as their claims and pricing.

The odds his sister "found" this forum to post on are slightly elevated, if you catch my drift.
I "found" this forum by googling my brothers name. That gave me links to H3tec. Googled H3tec and found 3 links to this forum. Really wasn't very difficult.
Old 04-16-2011, 06:44 PM

Assuming this is straight, Thank you for the insight.

I have used one of the units, but I seem to have a dowsing ability compared to the other people I hunt with. It did lock targets that I had previously found, but most were minerals.

I have a huge problem with the money deal they are using. If it really worked as described, why not send one with a deposit and split the first find or 2 and refund the deposit?

And the yearly fee. Yea right.
Old 04-16-2011, 10:27 PM
Guru

Cowgirl, there's more Chuckie forum action over at Treasurenet:

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/board,950.0.html

some of the same people posting as here. As best we can figure, the Blackhole Exploit Kit is not something that infected Chuckie's website through the malevolence of a hacker and Chuckie is trying so hard to clean it out, it is criminal spyware which Chuckie leases. What it's supposed to do is to infect the computers of those who visit his site with a slew of trojans which then collect data on the infected computer.

Chuckie doesn't post on the Treasurenet forum (at least not under his name) but a guy or thing or alter ego (not sure which) named "Hung" does Chuck's talking for him. The new Chuckie website is so much in the Hung style that the suspicion is that Hung is the H3Tec webmaster which if true would also make him the Internet criminal of the operation.

--Toto