LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 09-19-2011, 08:54 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Default PDK videos from Morgan

Heavily compressed to reduce size.
Attached Files
File Type: rar PDK locating one object.rar (6.10 MB, 15050 views)
File Type: rar PDK,pinpoint 100%.rar (4.41 MB, 8434 views)
File Type: rar PDK,walking over buried target.rar (4.38 MB, 7926 views)
Old 09-19-2011, 09:13 PM
Guru

Default LRL experiments

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Heavily compressed to reduce size.
now i´m sendind the test with Alonso´s PD,in the same place,one buried silver bracelet, 50 cm deep(buried 2 years ago).
See the diference,anyway the PD pinpoint is good.

Thanks
Old 09-19-2011, 10:15 PM
Guru

morgan creatura pero si estas sobre el objetivo, a solo 1 metro, que lrl es ese, ese solo es un md
creature, youre on the point what hig distance be these
this view is totally dark, your is banned how photogrape buaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Old 09-19-2011, 10:25 PM
Guru

Default PDK movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
morgan creatura pero si estas sobre el objetivo, a solo 1 metro, que lrl es ese, ese solo es un md
You must understand that this silver target is NEW and buried only two years ago,with 200 will be much more distance.
Old 09-19-2011, 10:27 PM
Guru

Default PDK movies

Quote:
And,pay more atention on the PDK videos,usted no tien nocion de distancias, one meter is in the PINPOINT movie
Old 09-19-2011, 10:37 PM
Guru

Default PDK movies

Quote:
See the film " PDK,walking over the target" in one area of 4 meters the PDK beeps over the buried bracelet,i think is very good distance for one silver object buried two years ago. With Alonso´s PD this distance is not possible,i get only 1,50m...Hope Qiaozhi post this PD videos.
Old 09-20-2011, 12:35 AM
Guru

debiste tomar ese video desde distancia para que se aprecie el panorama, estas reprobado como productor de cine
you sould take this video from far for we see good the panoramic
put any friend to film from wide lateral, but whit sun on scene, also these video be extremely short, sceptics md doing jokes of us, youre banned of our lrl club
Old 09-20-2011, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
See the film " PDK,walking over the target" in one area of 4 meters the PDK beeps over the buried bracelet,i think is very good distance for one silver object buried two years ago. With Alonso´s PD this distance is not possible,i get only 1,50m...Hope Qiaozhi post this PD videos.
Hola Estimado Morgan, los videos estan muy bien, tomando en cuenta que no debes filmarte a ti mismo; y la respuesta del equipo se ve exelente, suuuuuuper mi estimado Morgan yo en lo personal estaria muy feliz y dando de brincos con un aparato como ese y aun uno que de menos distancia que ese, pero que no falle

Hello Dear Morgan, the videos are very well, considering that you should not take video of yourself, and the LRL response is excellent, my dear Morgan suuuuuuper I personally would be very happy and giving jumps with a device like this and even a less distance than that, but it will not fail.

Regards

LRLMAN.
Old 09-20-2011, 04:46 AM

Default SUPER VIDEOS

Haaa y no le hagas caso a Detectoman tus videos estan bien, ya habra tiempo de exibir mejores videos y bien planeados

Haaa and not pay any attention to Detectoman, videos are fine, there will be time best videos and exhibits well-planned

lrlman.
Old 09-20-2011, 06:48 AM
Guru

My congratulations to Morgan.
May be it is time for sceptics to see with other eyes the LRLs
Old 09-20-2011, 08:29 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
debiste tomar ese video desde distancia para que se aprecie el panorama, estas reprobado como productor de cine
you sould take this video from far for we see good the panoramic
put any friend to film from wide lateral, but whit sun on scene, also these video be extremely short, sceptics md doing jokes of us, youre banned of our lrl club
The original videos were better quality, but had to be reduced in size and compressed in order to upload to the forum. However, you can still see the PDK in operation.

I will post the other videos later today.

Last edited by Qiaozhi; 09-20-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:55 AM
Guru

Quote:

You must understand that this silver target is NEW and buried only two years ago,with 200 will be much more distance.

And,pay more atention on the PDK videos,usted no tien nocion de distancias, one meter is in the PINPOINT mov

Hi Morgan

congratulation for good performance.

As I understand in pinpoint video you have buried silver bracelet? Right?

Does your PDK have switch to switch to pinpoint mode or this is normal detecting but from vicinity?
Old 09-20-2011, 10:45 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan
my hot congratulate for your nice PD , " PDK"
Old 09-20-2011, 10:51 AM
Guru

Morgan , one things in movie is very interesting . the phenomenon field
Not discharge at short time !!!!!! . I think the only reason is coil . because
Coil affected as damping in to phenomenon filed .
Old 09-20-2011, 11:12 AM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi Morgan
my hot congratulate for your nice PD , " PDK"
Thanks to you !!! It was yours and Esteban project in the begining,i made a few modifications,very lucky.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:14 AM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Hi Morgan

As I understand in pinpoint video you have buried silver bracelet? Right?

Does your PDK have switch to switch to pinpoint mode or this is normal detecting but from vicinity?
No switch for pinpoint mode,just go more near the target and PDK start beeps more intensive enough to see where is the buried object.
Old 09-20-2011, 11:17 AM
Guru

Default PDK project

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Morgan , one things in movie is very interesting . the phenomenon field
Not discharge at short time !!!!!! . I think the only reason is coil . because
Coil affected as damping in to phenomenon filed .
If i insist in time during pinpoint,it desapear the Phenomenon,but it returns back in one minute.

I still learning...
Old 09-20-2011, 01:46 PM
Guru

Quote:

No switch for pinpoint mode,just go more near the target and PDK start beeps more intensive enough to see where is the buried object.
Very well Morgan.

Then I dont understand why you in "PDK, walking over the target" video need to energetic sweep left-right with PDK device, if we can see that you can in "pinpoint" video get clear signal with steady PDK (mean without sweeping left right)?

Are there no signal without sweeping during walking?
Old 09-20-2011, 04:04 PM

Hello Morgan...
Old 09-20-2011, 08:13 PM
Guru

Hi dear Morgan, accept my greatest congratulations. Very interesting to see such a stable and steady LRL. Hail to your perseverance.
Although you don't have any decision to lead us to such good LRL, thanks a lot for all of your favors to us for making the old PD. I personally never forget what you gave us here.

Let me tell you honestly; this is the only interesting part that attracts my attention nothing else, as in other subjects don't see special thing, from time to time you inject new blood in forum vessels.

I hope best success and improvement in your projects and hope to hit very precious target with this device and share us with your cheers.
BTW, video files are in good quality, thank you, I'm sure other friends here like and wait to see more of your interesting videos, please do it.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:11 PM
Guru

Default PDK movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Very well Morgan.

Then I dont understand why you in "PDK, walking over the target" video need to energetic sweep left-right with PDK device, if we can see that you can in "pinpoint" video get clear signal with steady PDK (mean without sweeping left right)?

Are there no signal without sweeping during walking?
I can get signals sweeping very slow device, and also when PDK stay static more close to target it start continuous beep, maybe i not understand your question.
Old 09-20-2011, 09:23 PM
Guru

Default PDK movies

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi dear Morgan, accept my greatest congratulations. Very interesting to see such a stable and steady LRL. Hail to your perseverance.
Although you don't have any decision to lead us to such good LRL, thanks a lot for all of your favors to us for making the old PD. I personally never forget what you gave us here.

Let me tell you honestly; this is the only interesting part that attracts my attention nothing else, as in other subjects don't see special thing, from time to time you inject new blood in forum vessels.

I hope best success and improvement in your projects and hope to hit very precious target with this device and share us with your cheers.
BTW, video files are in good quality, thank you, I'm sure other friends here like and wait to see more of your interesting videos, please do it.
hello

i have much better videos but they are from field searching and too big,i will find the way to reduce them and post here.
well, one of this days i can post the PDK version for treasures and big objects,but until now nobody ask me that,are you interested? no problem, you will have it. The recent PDK version for more small targets i dont want to put here,a lot of work my friend,its my golden egg chicken.

Regards
Old 09-20-2011, 11:58 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Default More videos

Alonso PD
Attached Files
File Type: rar PD,locate the target.rar (6.70 MB, 3802 views)
File Type: rar PD minimal ground efect.rar (5.21 MB, 2986 views)
File Type: rar PD pinpoint.rar (4.55 MB, 3109 views)
Old 09-21-2011, 07:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
hello

i have much better videos but they are from field searching and too big,i will find the way to reduce them and post here.
well, one of this days i can post the PDK version for treasures and big objects,but until now nobody ask me that,are you interested? no problem, you will have it. The recent PDK version for more small targets i dont want to put here,a lot of work my friend,its my golden egg chicken.

Regards
Hi, yes man, yes. why not? do a favor and question? Anyway it's another precious unforgettable gift.
I'm sure other guys here love your behavior. But before that I want to know PDK advantages to old PD.
Will we have very stable and constant results without crazy beeps near a big target? better for pinpointing? how distant can locate a big target?.

BTW, Qiaozhi, thank you for your efforts to convert and put videos here. I forgot to thank you, pardon me.
Old 09-21-2011, 10:53 AM
Guru

Default PDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi, yes man, yes. why not? do a favor and question? Anyway it's another precious unforgettable gift.
I'm sure other guys here love your behavior. But before that I want to know PDK advantages to old PD.
Will we have very stable and constant results without crazy beeps near a big target? better for pinpointing? how distant can locate a big target?.

BTW, Qiaozhi, thank you for your efforts to convert and put videos here. I forgot to thank you, pardon me.
Hi Michael

The PDK (version for big objects) is completly AUTOMATIC no need sensitivity adjustments,simple using the GAIN (470K Pot.) in FULL POWER. It will start beeping 20 m distance from soda can size object,gold or silver(found silver plated jar at this distance,40cm deep). You will find the PDK boring to use in field becouse of his SILENCE,but he will be silent only if you are searching in EMPTY PLACES.
If you or others interested in PDK,i sugest we return to the RS FORUM,and start this project,one friend Nelson already start and both together can build the PDK.

Regards