Very, very good job.
Congratulations!
...and thank you very much!
Regards!
Sneshko
Old 11-14-2013, 10:11 AM
Guru

Hi Sneshko
As I said I'm not 100% sure that my Lrl is a "true" Lrl, certainly detects a strong signal around my test targets and in my last search in a mountain field I found 2 pieces of aluminum confirmed by my Spectra V3, but this is not a definitive proof. The Lrl detected also a strong signal at about 15 m but not confirmed by MD but the field was very difficult with many big stones.

Best Regards
Old 11-18-2013, 12:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneshko View Post
Bravo FrankoItaly!!!
Very, very good job.
Congratulations!
...and thank you very much!
Regards!
Sneshko
Hello Sneshko

hope all is fine with you

I remember that you get the PDK-2.1 from Goran,well,still not finding nothing ? do you made more field tests?
From a few PDKs that I sold i come to conclusion that your country, Midle East,Italy and Germany need other frequency in the PDK to work fine,and this modification can be done very easy.
Send message for my email and i give you instructions how to adapt a frequency selector in your PDK-2.1
Actualy I build a few PDK-2.3 this with frequency selector,and is much better than the PDK-2.1, it was a PDK-2.1 owner who gave me ideia of frequencies selector , under my instructions he adapt 6 diferent frequencies in his PDK and get good results in field,is from Midle East country.

Others interested after read that ,and want to adapt the Freq. Selector ,also send me email.

regards
Old 11-19-2013, 10:50 PM
Guru

Default PDK frequencies switch selector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello Sneshko

I remember that you get the PDK-2.1 from Goran,well,still not finding nothing ? do you made more field tests?
From a few PDKs that I sold i come to conclusion that your country, Midle East,Italy and Germany need other frequency in the PDK to work fine,and this modification can be done very easy.
Send message for my email and i give you instructions how to adapt a frequency selector in your PDK-2.1
Actualy I build a few PDK-2.3 this with frequency selector,and is much better than the PDK-2.1, it was a PDK-2.1 owner who gave me ideia of frequencies selector , under my instructions he adapt 6 diferent frequencies in his PDK and get good results in field,is from Midle East country.

Others interested after read that ,and want to adapt the Freq. Selector ,also send me email.

regards
Here it is how to make the PDK-2.1 with a 3 options switch that can change the 77KHz standard frequency :

1- open the box cover carefuly,and on the right top part of the box you will find the cables who go for the RX coil, this cables as one 6N8 capacitor in paralel ,this cap. is responsable to keep the frequency.

2-cut the RX coil cables near the PCB , and cut the two legs of this 6N8 cap. at midle,and solder in this pins the two cables of the frequencies selector.
Make a hole on top of the box to install the selector.

this simple selector can help ONLY in countries that other frequencies work better than the standard 77KHz.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:53 PM
Guru

Default SELECTOR

Quote:
Here it is how to make the PDK-2.1 with a 3 options switch that can change the 77KHz standard frequency :

1- open the box cover carefuly,and on the right top part of the box you will find the cables who go for the RX coil, this cables as one 6N8 capacitor in paralel ,this cap. is responsable to keep the frequency.

2-cut the RX coil cables near the PCB , and cut the two legs of this 6N8 cap. at midle,and solder in this pins the two cables of the frequencies selector.

this simple selector can help ONLY in countries that other frequencies work better than the standard 77KHz.
Name:  selector%20010.jpg
Views: 35999
Size:  26.5 KB

Name:  selector%20001.jpg
Views: 35855
Size:  24.9 KB

Name:  selector%20003.jpg
Views: 35670
Size:  18.5 KB

Name:  selector%20002.jpg
Views: 35687
Size:  25.7 KB

Name:  selector%20004.jpg
Views: 35709
Size:  20.9 KB
Old 05-19-2020, 10:33 AM

a greeting to all the components of the form and all imoderators and administrator, I am a friend of Franco, and I think it is not fair that Franco has posted his project and everyone has put it into action, while you have built it, improved it but don't make it clear nothing to anyone, do you think this is the spirit and sharing a forum? I asked someone someone outside of Franco answered me ...... good day
Old 05-20-2020, 01:27 AM
Guru

Default franco italy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roccocoin View Post
a greeting to all the components of the form and all imoderators and administrator, I am a friend of Franco, and I think it is not fair that Franco has posted his project and everyone has put it into action, while you have built it, improved it but don't make it clear nothing to anyone, do you think this is the spirit and sharing a forum? I asked someone someone outside of Franco answered me ...... good day
the images show the 3 frequencies optional for the PDK-2.3 , as I remember explain very well how to install this in PDK single frequency.
Old 05-28-2020, 08:23 AM

Default LRL

Hi friends, as Franco said, this signal is stronger than the north, and tracking should start from the north. As you approach the target signal, the signal turns on, so do the same from the south. If the target is deep, you are in the line from north to south, ie two points, half the distance between the two target points and half the distance of the approximate target depth, good luck.
Old 06-06-2020, 07:41 AM

Quote:
the images show the 3 frequencies optional for the PDK-2.3 , as I remember explain very well how to install this in PDK single frequency.

thanks morgan, very kind in answering me, but on the electronic base where to place the diverter?
Old 11-19-2013, 11:18 PM
Guru

Quote:

one little mistake, no need to cut the coil cables,just cut the capacitor 6n8 and connect the selector tho the PINs in the circuit.
Old 11-20-2013, 07:58 AM

Dear Morgan!
Thank you very much!
All the best!
Sneshko
Old 11-25-2013, 02:16 PM
Guru

Morgan
So this means your coil is around 820 uH, correct?

Quote:
one little mistake, no need to cut the coil cables,just cut the capacitor 6n8 and connect the selector tho the PINs in the circuit.
Old 11-25-2013, 03:05 PM
Guru

Hi All
I always been a fan of ground battery to explain the phenomenon but I think that there are also other causes to bring the phenomenon above the ground. As a rule of thumb to form a battery takes two different metals immersed in an electrolyte and if the two metals are distant among them takes a certain time for the battery to be formed and this explains why it takes time because the phenomenon occurs. The other metal could be in the form of dissolved ions. Anyway the important thing is that many of us have verified that the phenomenon is real as Esteban has always said. I have always believed in Esteban and this helped me in all these years to continue my research.

Best Regards
Old 11-25-2013, 04:06 PM
Guru

I agree 100% with your comments Franco

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi All
I always been a fan of ground battery to explain the phenomenon but I think that there are also other causes to bring the phenomenon above the ground. As a rule of thumb to form a battery takes two different metals immersed in an electrolyte and if the two metals are distant among them takes a certain time for the battery to be formed and this explains why it takes time because the phenomenon occurs. The other metal could be in the form of dissolved ions. Anyway the important thing is that many of us have verified that the phenomenon is real as Esteban has always said. I have always believed in Esteban and this helped me in all these years to continue my research.

Best Regards
Old 11-25-2013, 07:34 PM

Nelson according to this coil is calculated online 628uH capacitor with 6.8 N frequency 77kh
http://www.energylabs.com.br/el/calculadora/lccalc
Old 11-25-2013, 11:45 PM
Guru

Hi fanco here is your LRL. I make PCB to improve it and try to land with some modification on the choice of the frequency search.

And I give you the PCB to do and try.
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Work.pdf (953.7 KB, 6756 views)

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 11-26-2013, 05:34 PM
Guru

Joselito

I think you are right, cause in my case i calculated 820 uH, but with lower capacitor values. Has this is an LC circuit, what it matters, is to get the resonant frequency between 55 Khz to 110 Khz

Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocelito View Post
Nelson according to this coil is calculated online 628uH capacitor with 6.8 N frequency 77kh
http://www.energylabs.com.br/el/calculadora/lccalc
Old 12-19-2013, 03:42 PM
Guru

Default two type of selector

Quote:
Here is for adapt to PDK-2.1 ,two diferent selector according the problems found in each country :

Its not difficult to build this simple selector ,need only to cut the original 6n8 cap. that is in paralel with the RX receptor coil,and use the cuted legs of the cap. to solder the SELECTOR wires.
In the photos i show the place where 6n8 was removed to give place for selector wires.
Any question cotact my email or send PM

Name:  select 1.jpg
Views: 13804
Size:  567.7 KB

Name:  0000 041.jpg
Views: 13554
Size:  558.1 KB

Name:  0000 043.jpg
Views: 13055
Size:  599.6 KB
Old 12-24-2013, 11:40 AM
Guru

Hi All
this is my Christmas gift it's another version of my Lrl more sensitive but less difficult to build. The oscillation comes from a CD4046 and we measure the phase change between the VCO and the output of the amplifier stage (TR2-TR3 and TR4). As antenna you can use a stylus or (better for me) a coil antenna. The capacitors C8 and C9 are connected in series for a single 0.5 pF capacitor (I think difficult to find). The power stage is the same of the other Lrl. In this simplified version there is only a led but is better to use more leds, I use a LM3914 to drive ten leds. The frequency is in the range 2.8 - 3.0 Mhz with the P1 cursor close to + 12V. Also the P2 cursor is close to positive and this means a small signal to input amplifier stage.

Best Regards
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf schematic.pdf (450.3 KB, 8092 views)
File Type: pdf coil ant.pdf (310.0 KB, 6298 views)
Attached Files
File Type: txt component.txt (472 Bytes, 3659 views)
Old 12-24-2013, 11:48 AM
Guru

I forgot L1, it's the same of the other Lrl, that's 3 turns air core, 10 mm diameter.
Old 11-19-2013, 10:58 PM
Guru

Default More options selector

Quote:
Hello Sneshko

regards
Here is another type of selector with 12 cap. options ,see the values :

Name:  selector.jpg
Views: 38325
Size:  57.2 KB

Name:  IMG_4242.jpg
Views: 36813
Size:  24.0 KB

Name:  IMG_4216.jpg
Views: 37156
Size:  56.6 KB
Old 11-20-2013, 10:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Here is another type of selector with 12 cap. options ,see the values :

Attachment 18661

Attachment 18662

Attachment 18663
Hi everybody and especially you Morgan.
What a good and neat work!!! It seems very helpful. I again say you my especial thanks and again congratulations for building Such working locator and after-sale services.
Old 11-20-2013, 09:10 PM
Guru

morgan may be you can put in series or parallel, two variable capacitor for fines frecuences adjust
Old 11-21-2013, 10:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
morgan may be you can put in series or parallel, two variable capacitor for fines frecuences adjust
Hello

tests made here with the PDK-2.1 modificated with the 3 FREQUENCIES SELECTOR show that is very difficult to locate the buried gold when the LRL is calibrated using other frequencies than the standard 77KHz, however the other frequencies working better in other countries...

regards
Old 11-22-2013, 01:17 AM
Guru

morgan: i cant understand very good to you, how put you the capacitors, in serie coil or in parallel? if you put in parallel modifing frecuence? in serie what can happen? any know? thanks i havent a frecuence generator, how you see at what frecuence resonate the rx?