LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-21-2023, 10:55 PM
Guru

https://www.feynmanlectures.caltech.edu/II_09.html
Old 04-22-2023, 02:35 AM
Guru

Another book that discusses this subject is "Psychical Physics" by S. W. Tromp. It's old, printed in 1949. If you read that link I posted you see dirt in the air robs the small ions so the air has mostly the large, slow ions and this means lower conductivity and higher potential gradient. In reality, there is no nice perfect sine wave curve on the graph. It bounces all over the place but the twenty year average is a smooth curve. SO there is no guarantee that a certain time is going to have good locating conditions.LIke I said, after a cold front passes through the air is much cleaner which means more conductive. That's a big factor. You know the dirty stale air in big cities, very poor conditions most days. As for afternoons, the convection activity is highest as around 2 PM. This the natural air cleaning, as whatever air rises there is fresh air that falls back the earth. When the sky is half-full of cumulus clouds that's a good time if not too windy. Around here, even a day after a cold front passes through the convection is good and the air is fresh.
Old 04-22-2023, 03:01 AM
Guru

Here's a little lightning trivia. If you see lightning hit a tree, stay away from it! It can hold a charge of up to a million volts for up to 24 hours!
Old 04-23-2023, 01:16 PM
Guru

You can see from the article air conductivity is not quite what you might think. The small, "fast" ions only travel 1 cm per second. But over a large area the air charge is dissapated enogh so the potential gradient is lowered. So a lower PG means the electrons in the molecules do not perturb the protons as much so the protons are able to align and this means the element has a stronger resonance. People talk about using ions to detect. I don't think this is an accurrate description of what is happenning. You've probably seen the drawing of a guy holding a locator rod and the ions are moving from the treasure to the rod. That's not what is happenning.
Old 04-23-2023, 08:14 PM
Guru

Magnetic resonance very similar to WiTricity or Meyl's work. Like the article says, air is a very poor conductor.
Old 04-24-2023, 04:29 PM
Guru

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TrhzkCZ5xf8

This is a bit of a tangent here, but if you were to hook up a frequency generator to this device instead of switching by hand, there is some similarities to a locator here. I?m not suggesting you try this, don?t know if it is legal or not, probably not with that big antenna.
Old 04-24-2023, 07:43 PM
Guru

This what Tesla referred to as "Ionic oscillation". It's not gold ions, it's just the electric field in the air.
Old 04-25-2023, 03:49 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Here's a little lightning trivia. If you see lightning hit a tree, stay away from it! It can hold a charge of up to a million volts for up to 24 hours!
Just trying to figure out how this could be, then I remembered about sand being turned into glass. Glass is an insulator. So if the tree was insulated and the air is a poor condutor especially with a lot of pollution particles, maybe this is "plausible" as the Mythbusters would say.
Old 04-26-2023, 03:03 PM
Guru

Nobody has anything to say? You want to see my cancer photos? LOL I'm moving on. Bye.
Old 04-28-2023, 03:22 AM
Guru

I understand you!but your placement is debatable...but I agree with this theory!
Old 05-27-2023, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
I don?t discount Chinese medicine but I don?t know how to fit something over my head.

After further reading it says you can be just a fairly short distance away from trees or structures, even just several feet or a few meters. Also stay away from big pieces of metal.

Oh yeah, my computer crashed and I am about helpless with a cellphone.

Cupping from the prophetic medicine of Muhammad, the Messenger of God
Cupping is not a Chinese medicine, it is an Islamic medicine