LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-14-2022, 01:20 AM
Guru

Default Directional Magnetometer

Hey freaks, time to wake up - with some luck you will soon hold in your hands a real working LRL 3D imaging handheld magnetometer based on my newest invention.

I know that you are blinded whish-dreamers, perhaps also religious cause reality often doesn't feels so nice - btw. do you know that the term RELIC originates from RELIQUIE which is a superstitious and ultra extremely "precious" part of some dead holy person or what this person touched like a splinter or nail of the cross?! 500 years ago treasure-hunting also consisted in finding "holy relics" to receive a fantastic life from them, even if it was just a rotten clothes with "holy" blood.

Heres the text so far:

1. Directional Magnetometer

Aren't you all yearning for a medium-range-detector which is lightweight and easy to handle?

Hahaha - I had a great idea - here's the deal - even for free:

We all know the compass-needle-effect - not only if a magnet comes close to the needle it moves
    but also with other "magnetical" metal - check wikipedia for the different types of magnetism.

With enough sensitivity the treasure-hunter can find anything what disturbs the usual earth-magnetism
    by holding some device which shows on screen the exact values of front, back, left, right, up and down.

So at least 6 high sensitive gradiometer-circuits in combination with an LED-screen are needed. *
    The more sensitive the smaller will be the detector or the more narrow the place of the sensors.
    * better 7, one additional in the center

The tests are pretty simple - first the device will recognizes any 5 meter distant cars and
    after fine-tuning it will be able to detect at least an object the size of a horseshoe or smaller.
    It also reacts on ore-veins etc. but the point is that its handheld and very lightweight.

And it does not work like those usual "imaging"-magnetometers with their pretty colors Hahaha
    but it measures all the directions and calculates the differences and perhaps even the distance!

Reply Reply With Quote
  2. 02-22-2022, 11:29 AM #2
    Krzysztof
    Guru

Join DateDec 2009LocationPolandPosts268

This idea is utopian for me and smacks of the infamous LRL.
    And now the technical explanation: apart from the fact that sensitive sensors will find your moving heart, then you must be motionless during the measurement. If the processor calculates all the existing metal objects in the area, this will also include the horseshoe you are looking for - then everything will be the initial image.
    And only in LRL you can choose a horseshoe from among the background.
    The only benefit is to find the moment when someone throws a horseshoe at you - when the processor has time to warn you and you will avoid hitting you.
    Today's sensors used in the differential magnetometer for measurements in the 'Z' axis will find you these iron fittings of a gold box buried at a depth of several meters.
    In the same way, you can count in the horizontal axis passing cars or the number of people passing through the door. Man is so 'magnetic' that sensors will register him.
    Sensitivity better than 1nT is at your fingertips, differential measurement technique and a sensible algorithm gives great possibilities and you do not have to rely on catchy advertisements of some companies.

Reply Reply With Quote
  3. 04-05-2022, 07:00 AM #3
    Funfinder
    Guru

Join DateFeb 2010Posts2,812

> Today's sensors used in the differential magnetometer for measurements in the 'Z' axis will find you these iron fittings of a gold box buried at a depth of several meters.

Fantastic, then it finds also every rusty 1cm nail on the floor while "hand-helding" it hahaha - exactly what I want!

Well, if its utopical then hold a compass in your hand, run around an see what you get - if you like this more than a 3D image of your magnetical field-surroundings - which also can tuned to less distance by the circuit if the gradiometers should be "too" sensitive.

The only problem are the very close to each other gradiometers so the field-differences are very low but this could be solved by variable telescop-poles so the handheld device still remains lightweight - attached gradiometers to the end of the glassfiber-poles and connected by cables with the main unit - at least left and right, up down and front including of course the central gradiometer directly inside the handheld-device so front-back also is involved. But the publicum in this forum is just a waste of time, thats why no single MD-producer is registered here and gives his input or looks for new ideas. From now on I will sell all my ideas only to profis for a huge amount of money hahaha and you here can look through your fingers.

Reply Reply With Quote
  4. 04-05-2022, 10:57 AM #4
    Krzysztof
    Guru

Join DateDec 2009LocationPolandPosts268

With sufficient sensitivity, a treasure hunter can find anything that interferes with ordinary magnetisms
    by holding some device,

> Today's sensors used in a differential magnetometer for "Z" axis measurements will find for you these iron fittings of a golden box buried at a depth of several meters.

Fantastic, then he also finds every rusty 1cm nail on the floor while "manually holding" it hahaha - exactly what I want!

Your idea is sensational, I slightly modified it, introducing 15 years ago a correction (subtracting the background level from each subsequent measurement) in 3D imaging. Measurements only in the 'Z' axis, X and Y position calculated from the time of measurement shift or from GPS reading.
    Because only the measurement in the vertical (very narrow) axis gave confidence to find and illustrate this horseshoe, but the nail also - the lack of reaction to the serving man and passing cars; differential measurement protected against changes in the activity of the sun and the changing Magnetic Field of the Earth.
    Similar solutions have 'IVCONIC' and 'ORBIT'.

Reply Reply With Quote
  5. 04-12-2022, 11:47 PM #5
    Funfinder
    Guru

Join DateFeb 2010Posts2,812

I don't care at the moment what you've answered me.

We will have these Handheld-Magnetometers with LED-screens sooner or later, no matter if you will like it or not.

Its not my fault if your power of imagination is messed up or can't deal with real working facts!
    Let the fools say something is impossible while you are doing the impossible right now! hahaha

These devices will provide visuals as if you are the player inside of a 3rd person video-game with 3D structures,
    surrounded by some kind of colorful fog which shows you how is the magnetical situation all around!
    And the image or colors will change in real-time when the user moves forward or makes left-right turns.

This will be even better as these oh so great drag behind the ship-magnetometers because they have only
    one or perhaps two sensors while we will have at least 6 sensors - for three-dimensional field calculations
    and direct screen output-rendering.

And this will become the first real working LONG range detector but of course only for highly magnetical stuff.
    Or "anti-magnetical" soils and other objects who will create "holes" inside of the magnetical field.
    Distance at least 10 meters for larger objects !!!

The earth-magnetical field perhaps must become "calculated away first" otherwise it distorts the visual output.

And now the only question is: From which distance magnetical(lized) objects are able to become detected at all !?

With this old magnetometer stuff some could detect already large bombs 3 meters deep but meanwhile sensitivity has improved a lot.

btw. our "dear friends" hahaha from OKM could start to produce such handheld smartphone-magnetometers with 3D output and with
    5 external and 1 internal sensor(s), so they are at least finally doing something really helpful for theirselves and for others!
    These devilish evil, criminal and destructive scammers!

No! They've destroyed already too much of their reputation! No serious treasure-hunter will buy from them, especially if these devices costs
    a little bit more money. This stuff better becomes developed and produced by some already well known and good magnetometer-company !!!

And after that, some Chinese treasure-hunting fanatics can try to create a "low-quality" plagiate for 1/5th of the orginal price .... hahaha

source:
https://www.geotech1.com/forums/show...082#post294082
Old 04-15-2022, 02:39 PM
Guru

you must be a miserable person
Old 04-18-2022, 08:42 AM
Guru

Mike, life is so soon!!!!
Don't spent your time with idiots...

Old 04-18-2022, 09:56 AM
Guru

Hello Geo, how are you my friend? I have a problem with my mineoro fg90, even by decreasing the sensitivity it beeps with each movement,
Old 04-18-2022, 01:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Mike, life is so soon!!!!
Don't spent your time with idiots...

Yeah, Some people you just can?t reach.
Old 02-23-2024, 08:23 AM

Default Magnetometr

good morning, Mr. Krzysztof, I live in Poland, I am looking for a good magnetometer, I would like to contact you regarding the magnetometer, please contact me
Old 02-28-2024, 07:41 PM

Default magnetometr

Dzień dobry Panie Krzysztofie proszę o kontakt mieszkam w Opolu i chciał bym z Panem porozmawiać na temat Magnetometru
Old 02-29-2024, 10:56 AM
Guru

I never saw Krystof here....
Years ago i had a disccusion with him on Geotech1.
You can ask Qiaozhi (admin here) if he is active on any of two forums.
Old 02-29-2024, 11:31 AM

Default Magnetometr

Thanks for the quick response I'm looking for a magnetometer that works like a ball so you can locate a car within 50 m, not like a ramen search device
Old 02-29-2024, 11:51 AM
Guru

I sugest u to take a look here...
https://www.geotech1.com/forums/foru.../magnetometers