LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-16-2024, 12:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveh View Post
All Fitzgerald products work the same way. It has made changes in the products only because of selling products and diversifying.
In my experience they work, but not flawlessly and we expect every point we track to be on target without fail.
Compared to other detectors that have been made, it has a higher percentage of success and their error is also less, and they can be used as a reliable exploration tool.
Check your Private Messages.
Old 03-16-2024, 04:36 PM
Guru

He says toggle the TRN. I call it "Shake it off" LOL Sorry I can't get good resolution. Frustrating. I can sse it fine on my cellphone.
Attached Images

Old 03-17-2024, 01:58 AM
Guru

Remember the L-rods are the weak link. So easy to psyche yourself out. Here”s an L-rod technique I like. I call it the “Healey Double-Crosser”.

HTTPS://www.treasurenet.com/threads/...-sweep.652318/
Old 03-17-2024, 01:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Remember the L-rods are the weak link. So easy to psyche yourself out. Here?s an L-rod technique I like. I call it the ?Healey Double-Crosser?.

HTTPS://www.treasurenet.com/threads/...-sweep.652318/
This is not that difficult. Anybody who tried L-rods and failed, you really owe it to yourself to try this technique. I know it is easy to accept the skeptics' failures and lose faith in your locating. The skeptics are not experts on this subject and why listen to someone who doesn't know? You can spent your entire life waiting for some dream machine that doen't need L-rods. I have been trying for years now. I have fatigue. The rods are less hassle. Learn this technique and you will have a solid base to work on. It can build up your confidence. Remember 80% of all people can learn. The ones who fail cannot overcome their negativity. I just have to believe most everyone thinks they need to exert no energy in learning and that it should be handed to them on a silver platter. You and NOT entitled so get over it and start working at it. I still think way too many people try to think their way into it. Just can't do that, gotta keep your conscious mind out of the way and only use your awareness of your body response. That's why they say Be humble. Don't think your are so special. I realize this will turn some people off, but if you can't get over that you will never learn. So simple, don't think about it. That's the whole idea about using a distraction. This does not chnage once you learn, you still have to keep out of it. Ask yourself What where is my mind? If you are dwelling on frustration and the fact you want money badly, your not doing it right. Sorry I am not a psychologist and I can't solve anybody's problems--you have to do your own evaluation. This technique can work for you. Just remember there is a good chance you are holding the rods back subconsciously. I like to wiggle the rod around a bit to make sure it is loose when I use only one rod. Just watch and sometimes the rod will not go the way you expected it to move. That's a clue it is trying to pull to or very near to point to the target.
Old 03-17-2024, 01:18 PM
Guru

kaveh, don't worry about it if you son't want to give me your email. I had some info but some of it I don't want made public and the Private Message won't allow attachments. I probably have most of the frequencies anyway. But it dos make me wonder who you are and why you ask questions you already seem to know the answers. Happy St. Patrick's Day to all. May the Luck of the Irish be with you all.
Old 03-17-2024, 09:01 PM
Guru

Another technique I use, though not as good as the double-crosser, I call the Tire Iron. Performing a sweep with one rod as you approach the target you hit the target field. If you have a sensitive touch, the rod will bounce off the field edge. Similar to how truckers check tire pressure, they hit the tire with a tire iron and they can tell if the tire is low pressure. The field edge can actually be stronger than the target itself. So you hit it from both sides and then find the target in the middle. It might not be exactly in the middle but somewhere in there. Square wave is what creates the wide field. Triangle wave is quite a bit weaker but gives a narrower field.
Old 03-17-2024, 10:12 PM

Quote:
kaveh, don't worry about it if you son't want to give me your email. I had some info but some of it I don't want made public and the Private Message won't allow attachments. I probably have most of the frequencies anyway. But it dos make me wonder who you are and why you ask questions you already seem to know the answers. Happy St. Patrick's Day to all. May the Luck of the Irish be with you all.
Hello Mike,
Check your email.
The reason I opened this thread was that there are many secrets in LRL and I was interested to know and talk about other people's experiences in this case, especially in the case of Fitzgerald devices. For years I explored with ion detectors like Totem, PD, etc., but I had no success in practice. I tested different devices and the ones I used did not have the necessary performance and were not reliable. The principles of their work were correct and scientific, but the devices were not made as they should have been and did not produce acceptable results.
I have been working with Fitzgerald equipment for some time. These equipments are much better than ion detection methods. Chances of success are much higher using the old metal field finder. I tested in places where new metals were buried for several years or where old metals were buried. In all cases, Fitzgerald's frequencies worked and had good results.
It can be said that if the metal is old, Gerald's devices can find it. But they are definitely not without errors and they have the possibility of errors.
Old 03-17-2024, 10:21 PM

Quote:
He says toggle the TRN. I call it "Shake it off" LOL Sorry I can't get good resolution. Frustrating. I can sse it fine on my cellphone.
The images are not clear and cannot be read.
TRN test or signal line rectification is an efficiency test. Without this test, it is not possible to find the main signal line. This test is one of the distinguishing features of Fitzgerald devices compared to other LRLs.
Old 03-21-2024, 01:18 PM
Guru

Fitzgerald's devices are inefficient.They have mostly ineffective and incomprehensible compositions in terms of electronics
I did reverse engineering on the latest model of Fitzgerald device.NAVIGATOR.
This device only consists of an industrial signal generator.The only useful function of this device is to generate signals, and practically the rest of its parts do not work
I worked with this device in practice and did not see any positive reaction to this intended test location.
On the other hand, I worked with 2 devices from Deep Finders Company, which in turn were unique in the world of antenna trackers.
TD Max and Black Hunter
Both devices were very accurate The TD Max had a low depth radius and low performance compared to the Black Hunter
TD Max had 2 particle filtering modes that worked relatively well.In contrast, Black Hunter has several filtering modes to remove particles and...
I have been working with tracking devices for years, but none of them caught my attention in this way.

I tried to reverse engineer the Black Hunter, but unfortunately, after opening the box, I was faced with a large amount of hardened epoxy, which practically made the circuits inaccessible.
A friend of mine is bringing me a TD Max to reverse engineer soon As soon as TD Max reverse engineering, I will post information and schematics for you

At the end, I will put the images of Fitzgerald's navigator device circuits.
G.L

Mustefa Ubram
Attached Images

Old 03-22-2024, 02:44 PM
Guru

I have said all along, if you can't use the L-rods it doesn't matter how good the locator is. Try the Healey Double-Crosser sweep technique. It works! And it can help with negativity bias.
Old 03-28-2024, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustefa ubram View Post
Fitzgerald's devices are inefficient.They have mostly ineffective and incomprehensible compositions in terms of electronics
I did reverse engineering on the latest model of Fitzgerald device.NAVIGATOR.
This device only consists of an industrial signal generator.The only useful function of this device is to generate signals, and practically the rest of its parts do not work
I worked with this device in practice and did not see any positive reaction to this intended test location.
On the other hand, I worked with 2 devices from Deep Finders Company, which in turn were unique in the world of antenna trackers.
TD Max and Black Hunter
Both devices were very accurate The TD Max had a low depth radius and low performance compared to the Black Hunter
TD Max had 2 particle filtering modes that worked relatively well.In contrast, Black Hunter has several filtering modes to remove particles and...
I have been working with tracking devices for years, but none of them caught my attention in this way.

I tried to reverse engineer the Black Hunter, but unfortunately, after opening the box, I was faced with a large amount of hardened epoxy, which practically made the circuits inaccessible.
A friend of mine is bringing me a TD Max to reverse engineer soon As soon as TD Max reverse engineering, I will post information and schematics for you

At the end, I will put the images of Fitzgerald's navigator device circuits.
G.L

Mustefa Ubram
This is a sales ad. I know Deepfinders devices completely. These devices are copied from Fitzgerald devices and I have the frequency table that they provide to customers. With a slight change, they present the frequencies provided by Fitzgerald. Some time ago, the person who made the RD-PRO machine came to me and was not satisfied with the operation of the machine at all and asked me if I can make changes on this machine so that it can work.
These devices are manufactured in Gonbad, not in England.
Here we are looking for scientific topics. Find another way to sell your malfunctioning devices and don't give false information to others.
Old 03-29-2024, 04:48 PM
Guru

Dear friend, I am not a seller. I have been a member of this site since 2012. I am not selling any of the devices that you have introduced, I am just giving advice. If you have just joined this forum, refer to my past messages.
I do not know where it is produced! I bought this device in Istanbul, Turkey.My goal is to help other friends and reverse engineer these devices.No seller will expose their products to the public.Please be careful in expressing your opinions.
Good luck