LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-30-2006, 09:38 PM
Guru

Qiaozhi:

Extracted info:

These are but a few of the low-cost operational amplifier models widely available from electronics suppliers. Most of them are available through retail supply stores such as Radio Shack. All are under $1.00 cost direct from the manufacturer (year 2001 prices). As you can see, there is substantial variation in performance between some of these units. Take for instance the parameter of input bias current: the CA3130 wins the prize for lowest, at 0.05 nA (or 50 pA), and the LM833 has the highest at slightly over 1 µA. The model CA3130 achieves its incredibly low bias current through the use of MOSFET transistors in its input stage. One manufacturer advertises the 3130's input impedance as 1.5 tera-ohms, or 1.5 x 1012 Ω! Other op-amps shown here with low bias current figures use JFET input transistors, while the high bias current models use bipolar input transistors.

Extracted from:

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_3/chpt_8/18.html
Old 05-30-2006, 10:16 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
Qiaozhi:

Extracted info:

These are but a few of the low-cost operational amplifier models widely available from electronics suppliers. Most of them are available through retail supply stores such as Radio Shack. All are under $1.00 cost direct from the manufacturer (year 2001 prices). As you can see, there is substantial variation in performance between some of these units. Take for instance the parameter of input bias current: the CA3130 wins the prize for lowest, at 0.05 nA (or 50 pA), and the LM833 has the highest at slightly over 1 µA. The model CA3130 achieves its incredibly low bias current through the use of MOSFET transistors in its input stage. One manufacturer advertises the 3130's input impedance as 1.5 tera-ohms, or 1.5 x 1012 Ω! Other op-amps shown here with low bias current figures use JFET input transistors, while the high bias current models use bipolar input transistors.

Extracted from:

http://www.allaboutcircuits.com/vol_3/chpt_8/18.html
The CA3140 also has an input impedance of 1.5 Tera Ohm. It is very close to the CA3130 performance, and its not obsolete
I would think there are many other factors (such a poor PCB layout) that would have a bigger effect on the performance than the difference between these two devices.
Have you personally built this ion detector?
Old 05-30-2006, 10:46 PM
Guru

Yes, I built. In some part of my labo is the PCB, all with sockets. The PCB I make by own hand, no with PCB program, 10 years ago or more. I'll search and send here the photo.

Remember I try the 3140, but perceive that the 3130 is better, I don't know why. I have this in plastic and metalic (CA3130T).
Old 05-31-2006, 10:23 PM
robert

Default pop

O.K. Esteban let's talk about Zahori for a while...
some remarks...:
- from your post"But in 1988 publish for positive and negative ions, looks that the zahori.
Article in Spanish. You can replace the plate by antenna."
Looking at the schematic you posted at the time i am not sure that 3130 will survive direct
connection to BC547 which at the same time provide plate polarisation!? Is this correct?
It will need some buffering and signal limitation at that point....
But, o.k. ...let's switch to the improved version you posted after that.
First instead headphones you put a cap and audio transformer at the same time you omited
scale. I do not think that output signal would be far enough to drive output transformer
and provide at least some usable tone. What you can hear is some "clicking" hum generated
from the 7555 due to poor filtering. About detection ....well, what we have here is a
wide range "detection" of noises and "airborne" hum , chopped by 7555 stage under very
strange, previously choosen, frequency rate!?
I am absolutelly sure that this device will produce some noise but not sure at all that
you can detect anything with it on longer range than 3-4 inches, and only if some
powerfull source of "signal" is placed nearby. The very same problems occurs with ivconic's
negative ion detector, although it is quite better design than zahori, at least it can
detect strong ionic field if nothing else.
O.K. I might be wrong considering this since i rely my remarks only on plain theory. I
never built zahori so far.
You made Zahori and i guess you do have some field experiences with it. Can you post here
exact reports from it?
"Hard head, RObert! Always I show you the path... electric field around conductive metals!
And the electric field can be detecable by the Zahori, with the corrects modifications.."
Thank you very much for "showing me the path"! Anyway....there is not any special electric
field around conductive metals to detect! It is a fact! Esspecially no such field around
burried metal, at all! There is for real an electrostatic field on the gnd surface and it
has for real very frequent changes, minute after minute. Those changes i guess you can
"detect" with zahori, maybe....maybe not...who knows?
"electric field around conductive metals" can be obtained only if that metal is in the area
covered by electromagnetic field generated by some source, that's how PI detectors do the job!
So it is not logical at all that you can use zahori and do the job is claimed to do. But
as i said, i never checked that in practice, i might be wrong....
I read this part again:
"We will describe how to assemble several components to construct an instrument that is able
to detect the variations in the electrical field, and indicate the ionic potential in the
immediate environment."
I cab beleive in that. But never mentioned any "conductive metals" at all! Only "variations
in the electrical field". It means that you can realy use zahori to trace changes across
some power line and simillar, and nothing else....
Further considerations are not important, device could work better or not - never mind.
The point is that zahori is not usable in this subject of metal detecting at all.
Sorry, but it is a truth! Besides i used so much 3130 and 3140 in my designs and i never
noticed such big difference among them at all. So far as i am concerned, the 709 would do
much better job than 3130 and 3140 in this design. Also some of newer rail to rail op-amps
could be much better solutions here. But what is the point!? To check electric field
variations you can do with some cheap "made in China" probes, you do not need to bug your
self with zahori at all!?
That's why i am using "obsolete" term here very often. I would like to see here some more
interesting project on that subject. I would post it if i had, but i do not yet.
I am not proponent and promoter of LRL, i am quite novice in that matter that's why i
provoked you to post here some more....
But, after all, it seems that you too, do not have any usefull project to post here.
Everything posted here man can assemble and check, than to beleive or not to beleive in
some claims. Otherwise all ends with an empty retorics.....
regards

P.S.
i hope this post is not offending you to much like in the past.....
ha,ha,ha...
Old 06-01-2006, 06:54 PM
Guru

Regarding the ion detector for dual polarity, the both 4k7 resistence in base, one to negative load - reduces great the current, hope no motive for to think can burn the 3130.

Ok, in the Zahori, the 22 k controls the volume, note that in the original this is adjustable preset, no is fix in 22 k. So the volume is more high. Also you can up the 22 k, for example, to 47 k = more high volume. For to comprobe, you can ear the "hums" of the 4066 keys in the secondary (transformer) with earphones, but no connect yet any antenna, because in indoor is a "hell" (fluorescent lamps, cable, etc.). Adjusting the 10 k sens. pot. you can control the "hums" of the 4066 keys. The 10 k pot. put in the limit, in the start of the second stage audio circuit. This is a machine for indoor, far of electric lines and other interferences. So you put the most sensitive point with the 10 k of the Zahori. No synthetic clothes or plastic box for the instrument. I built in wood box (you can see in this same thread, page 2, the approximative model). Also Qiaozhi translate in English for all, in this same thread, the Zahori's text (0 views the both!) .

Of course, when you search with the 3 antennas instrument (indoor) you adjust with all the enviromental noise, internal ICs noise, 4066 "hums", etc. So over the level of the noise occurs the difference, this is the detection of the target. In some cases, noise is a reference wich put the "glitch" in delicate point, extremely sensitive. And the conductive buried target in the environment ups the microvolts in the antenna and sum. So, conductive items buried for long time has electrical field, no doubdt for me.

Don't try the 709 in this circuit, but the very high input impedance of the 3130 is the theme.

Also I redesign with 4047B as freq. generator and an only LM358. Works indoor, but I don't try in the field, yet.

Report? The only report I have of third part that found a gross heavy gold chain 1 m depth and 30 m far. Other person found antique woman comb carey and gold with gem stones, another found 4 gold coins, this same person found old wire for fences, entire roll! So, this mass of rolling wire has some thing... Is so impressive the signal, is difficult to center the objects.

The rest of the job is yours!

Here with the correct output:

http://www.mytempdir.com/707825
Old 06-02-2006, 06:14 AM
Guru

hola esteban: mucho se ha discutido aqui de parte de lo escepticos, de que no es posible que un metal enterrado produzca un campo exterior que pueda ser detectado por un modificado detector ionico, quiero opinar, que segun yo creo y tengo entendido, el modo de que funciona esto, es asi:
primero :tenemos un sistema ionico en fragil balance, esto es cuando se calibra de tal manera que quede en el punto mas cercano de quiebre, seguno, se ha calibrado la vibracion ionica de tal manera que pueda ignorar las determinadas estaticas indeseables, o sea se ha modificado la ionizacion o sea el campo de actividad lanzada por medio de la antena, cuya señal es lanzada en rechazo por lo negativo del cono de aluminio o las dos antenas laterales, entonces tenemos una emision ionica lanzada , la cual lleva determinada indole, esta es lanzada hacia adelante, y al ser absorvida por los elementos idoneos, se produce un consumo o facilidad de mas facil descarga, pero los escepticos niegan que pudiera haber un halo ionico, arriba de donde hay un metal enterrado, yo creo que no han entendido el punto correcto, para mi., esa señal modificada no es simplemente iones de estatica, para mi esa señal si puede entrar bajo la tierra y ser absorvida la vibracion y hacer que el equilibrio del circuito cambie y dispare las alarmas indicadoras, tambien creo que si debe de haber un halo secundario de leve frecuencia siendo emitida desde el metal enterrado, y la explicacion es, que., todo metal son particulas en movimiento y por lo tanto en vibracion, y como toda actividad electrica produce campos, si creo que hay cierta emision de energia muy leve hacia el exterior, de todos modos no creo que sea ese halo ionico el que dispare o desequilibre el circuito del detector ionico, sino que ambos campos lo propicien, pero mas el la misma actividad energetica del metal, ya que todo es energia
espero se me entienda y que tu esteban lo expliques en un correcto ingles, ok un saludo a todos y cuidense

detectoman mexico
hello they esteban: aqui from the escepticos has been discussed much, of which it is not possible that a buried metal produces an outer field that can be detected by a modified ionico detector, I want to think, that segun I create and have understood, the way that works this, is asi: first:tenemos a ionico system in fragil balance, this is when seguno is calibrated in such a way that it is in the point but near of it breaks, the ionica vibration has been calibrated in such a way that it can ignore the certain undesirable estaticas, that is has modified ionization that is the field of activity sent by means of the antenna, whose signal is sent in rejection by the negative of the aluminum cone or the two lateral antennas, then we have a sent ionica emission, which takes certain kind, this is sent forwards, and to the being absorvida by the idoneos elements, a consumption or facility takes place of but facil unloading, but the escepticos deny above that it could have I haul ionico, of where is a buried metal, I believe that they have not understood the correct point, for my, that modified signal is not simply estatica ions, for my that signal if she can enter under the Earth and absorvida being the vibration and cause that the balance of the circuit changes and shoots the indicating alarms, also I believe that if must of having I pull ahead secondary of slight frequency being emitted from the buried metal, and the explanation is, that, all metal is particulas in movement and therefore in vibration, and like all electrica activity it produces fields, if I believe that there is certain very slight emission of energia towards the outside, anyway I do not believe that he is that I haul ionico the one that shoots or unbalances the circuit of the ionico detector, but that both fields cause it, but but the same energetica activity of the metal, since everything is energia I hope is understood to me and that your they esteban you explain it in correct ingles, ok a greeting to all and cuidense they detectoman mexico
Old 06-02-2006, 12:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman
hola esteban: mucho se ha discutido aqui de parte de lo escepticos, de que no es posible que un metal enterrado produzca un campo exterior que pueda ser detectado por un modificado detector ionico, quiero opinar, que segun yo creo y tengo entendido, el modo de que funciona esto, es asi:
primero :tenemos un sistema ionico en fragil balance, esto es cuando se calibra de tal manera que quede en el punto mas cercano de quiebre, seguno, se ha calibrado la vibracion ionica de tal manera que pueda ignorar las determinadas estaticas indeseables, o sea se ha modificado la ionizacion o sea el campo de actividad lanzada por medio de la antena, cuya señal es lanzada en rechazo por lo negativo del cono de aluminio o las dos antenas laterales, entonces tenemos una emision ionica lanzada , la cual lleva determinada indole, esta es lanzada hacia adelante, y al ser absorvida por los elementos idoneos, se produce un consumo o facilidad de mas facil descarga, pero los escepticos niegan que pudiera haber un halo ionico, arriba de donde hay un metal enterrado, yo creo que no han entendido el punto correcto, para mi., esa señal modificada no es simplemente iones de estatica, para mi esa señal si puede entrar bajo la tierra y ser absorvida la vibracion y hacer que el equilibrio del circuito cambie y dispare las alarmas indicadoras, tambien creo que si debe de haber un halo secundario de leve frecuencia siendo emitida desde el metal enterrado, y la explicacion es, que., todo metal son particulas en movimiento y por lo tanto en vibracion, y como toda actividad electrica produce campos, si creo que hay cierta emision de energia muy leve hacia el exterior, de todos modos no creo que sea ese halo ionico el que dispare o desequilibre el circuito del detector ionico, sino que ambos campos lo propicien, pero mas el la misma actividad energetica del metal, ya que todo es energia
espero se me entienda y que tu esteban lo expliques en un correcto ingles, ok un saludo a todos y cuidense

detectoman mexico
hello they esteban: aqui from the escepticos has been discussed much, of which it is not possible that a buried metal produces an outer field that can be detected by a modified ionico detector, I want to think, that segun I create and have understood, the way that works this, is asi: first:tenemos a ionico system in fragil balance, this is when seguno is calibrated in such a way that it is in the point but near of it breaks, the ionica vibration has been calibrated in such a way that it can ignore the certain undesirable estaticas, that is has modified ionization that is the field of activity sent by means of the antenna, whose signal is sent in rejection by the negative of the aluminum cone or the two lateral antennas, then we have a sent ionica emission, which takes certain kind, this is sent forwards, and to the being absorvida by the idoneos elements, a consumption or facility takes place of but facil unloading, but the escepticos deny above that it could have I haul ionico, of where is a buried metal, I believe that they have not understood the correct point, for my, that modified signal is not simply estatica ions, for my that signal if she can enter under the Earth and absorvida being the vibration and cause that the balance of the circuit changes and shoots the indicating alarms, also I believe that if must of having I pull ahead secondary of slight frequency being emitted from the buried metal, and the explanation is, that, all metal is particulas in movement and therefore in vibration, and like all electrica activity it produces fields, if I believe that there is certain very slight emission of energia towards the outside, anyway I do not believe that he is that I haul ionico the one that shoots or unbalances the circuit of the ionico detector, but that both fields cause it, but but the same energetica activity of the metal, since everything is energia I hope is understood to me and that your they esteban you explain it in correct ingles, ok a greeting to all and cuidense they detectoman mexico
Detectoman,

Voce pode estar realmente certo nas suas afirmações.
O halo secundário que está mencionando é na verdade 'rings' que são emitidos e que as vezes confundem detectores que utilizam ressonancia magnetica. É como se jogar uma pedra em um lago. Os halos que se desprendem do local onde a pedra está é exatamente o mesmo efeito que na minha opinião se formam liberados dos objetos enterrados.
Old 06-02-2006, 02:17 PM

hi Esteban,
Do you have the PCB layout for the zahori's project?
may you send it to me in case you have it?
thanks,

miqui

miquijacobo@hotmail.com
Old 06-02-2006, 03:08 PM
Guru

Hola Hung y Detectoman:

Realmente las palabras de Detectoman son bastante acertadas no solo para definir el fenómeno, sino también para dar una visión de cómo se debe proceder para detectarlo. Bastante importante es la mención de la palabra energÃ*a, yo estoy de acuerdo con que es una débil energÃ*a, y en el caso de tesoros no muy profundos es una gran cantidad de energÃ*a, que incluso ya ha quemado el circuito integrado o el transistor de entrada.

Es muy cierto que el detector debe estar en un punto de equilibrio tal que la más mÃ*nima diferencia de potencial en el ambiente circundante, una vez ajustado el detector con todas las influencias ambientales, dispare el gatillo sensible de la alarma.

Otro hecho a tener en cuenta es la posición del detector con respecto al objeto. Algunas veces se producen deteccciones bastante intermitentes. Entonces hay que atacar el lugar desde los 4 puntos cardinales y ver desde cuál las detecciones son más intensas y trabajar desde ese punto.
Old 06-03-2006, 08:12 PM

Hi All friends
please try to use english.I am also not an english.but if you go on using mexico language I will learn it with your helps.
for zahori ,in my opinion it works like a horizantal magnetometer.just gets the earth's magnetic field fluxes .does it have to take electstatic field.as a result of jump when crushed to diamagnetic materials(gold ,silver ,bronz) ,earth field density over ground increases and can be detected.this is my opinion.

Esteban
can you sent pictures of pcb pics and layouts of your modified zahori.
I would like to try it.I want the one , you and your friend used.and you say these for
"
Report? The only report I have of third part that found a gross heavy gold chain 1 m depth and 30 m far. Other person found antique woman comb carey and gold with gem stones, another found 4 gold coins, this same person found old wire for fences, entire roll! "
thanks
okantex
Old 06-03-2006, 09:29 PM
Guru

I wrote this:

Yes, I built. In some part of my labo is the PCB, all with sockets. The PCB I make by own hand, no with PCB program, 10 years ago or more. I'll search and send here the photo.

So, I don't have PCB, I'll post the photo of old project.

Please, read and view all the pages and attachment of Zahori's thread.

Old 06-08-2006, 06:57 PM

Default Zahoir's PCB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban
I wrote this:

So, I don't have PCB, I'll post the photo of old project.

Please, read and view all the pages and attachment of Zahori's thread.

hola Esteban:
me tome la oprtunidad de bajar un programa para PCB y logre diseñar un pequeño esquema, aunque no esta completo te lo envio para que con tu lo revises y si puedes trates de completarlo. el programa es gratis y lo baje de la siguiente pagina:
http://www.expresspcb.com/ExpressPCBHtm/Download.htm

este es el archivo del PCB:
Zahori2.zip

zahori's diagram2.zip

si tienes alguna duda o pregunta mi e-mail es:
miquijacobo@hotmail.com
o me contestas en el foro,
gracias por tu ayuda.

miqui
Old 06-09-2006, 01:49 PM
Guru

OK, mil gracias Miqui. De hecho, tengo el Express, es muy fácil de usar, bastante bueno... solo que no tengo tiempo para hacer el PCB. Muchas gracias por tu ayuda en este foro.

OK, thousands thanks Miqui. I use the Express, is easy to use, good program... but no time now for to design it. Thanks for your help in this forum.
Old 06-10-2006, 01:00 AM
Guru

Default My old Zahori

The old modified Zahori:
Attached Images

Old 06-10-2006, 11:49 PM
Guru

Default Well,well .....

:mad:
Gente, gente…!?
Cuándo es usted ir y aprender a parar el usar de lengua materna aquÃ*!?
Esto es público, mundo, foro. Usted tiene que utilizar lengua inglesa
aquÃ*. , mi uno mismo entiende muy bien casi 10 idiomas.
ˇPero hay aquÃ* los muchos de la gente que puede entender solamente inglés!
Si usted desea estar aquÃ*, compartir un cierto conocimiento aquÃ* con otros, que
intentar mejorar su inglés y comenzar a usarlo. Si no usted puede
ˇutilizar el correo para los mensajes privados, no este foro, por favor!
Toma un cierto tiempo para abrir y para descargar estas páginas, y su
los postes no ayudan a un pedacito aquÃ*.
ˇrespeto!
.................................................. ........................
Povos, povos…!?
Quando se realiza vocę para ir e aprender parar de usar a lÃ*ngua nativa aqui!?
Isto é público, mundo, forum. Vocę tem que usar a lÃ*ngua inglesa
aqui. Eu, meu self compreende muito bem quase 10 lÃ*nguas.
Mas há aqui muitos dos povos que podem compreender somente inglęs!
Se vocę quiser estar aqui, compartilhar de algum conhecimento aqui com o outro, do que
tentar melhorar seu inglęs e começá-lo usá-lo. Se năo vocę pode
usar o correio para mensagens confidenciais, năo este forum, por favor!
Faz exame de algum tempo abrir e download estas páginas, e seu
os bornes năo ajudam a um bocado aqui.
consideraçăo!
Les gens, les gens… ! ?
Quand as-tu lieu aller et apprendre cesser d'employer la langue maternelle ici ! ?
C'est public, monde, forum. Tu dois employer l'anglais
ici. Je, mon individu comprend trčs bien presque 10 langues.
Mais il y a ici un bon nombre de gens qui peuvent comprendre seulement anglais !
Si tu veus ętre ici, partager de la connaissance ici avec d'autres, que
essayer d'améliorer votre anglais et de commencer ŕ l'employer. Autrement tu peus
employer le courrier pour les messages privés, non ce forum, svp !
Cela prend un certain temps pour ouvrir et télécharger ces pages, et votre
les poteaux n'aide pas un peu ici.
respect !
.................................................. ...........................
La gente, la gente…!?
Quando avete luogo andare ed imparare smettere di usando la lingua madre qui!?
Ciň č pubblica, mondo, tribuna. Dovete usare la lingua inglese
qui. Me, il mio auto capisco molto bene quasi 10 lingue.
Ma ci č qui a.lot della gente che puň capire soltanto inglese!
Se desiderate essere qui, ripartire una certa conoscenza qui con altre, che
provare a migliorare il vostro inglese ed ad iniziare a usando. Altrimenti potete
usare la posta per i messaggi riservati, non questa tribuna, per favore!
Occorre un certo tempo aprire e trasferire queste pagine dal sistema centrale verso
i satelliti e vostro gli alberini non aiuta una punta qui.
riguardi!
.................................................. .............................

Leute, Leute…!?
Wann sind Sie zu gehen und zu erlernen, Muttersprache hier zu verwenden zu stoppen!?
Dieses ist, Welt, Forum allgemein. Sie müssen englische Sprache verwenden
hier. Ich, mein Selbst verstehe sehr gut fast 10 Sprachen.
Aber es gibt hier eine Menge Leute, die nur englisches verstehen können!
Wenn Sie hier sein möchten, etwas Wissen mit anderen hier teilen, als
versuchen, Ihr Englisch zu verbessern und es, zu verwenden zu beginnen. Andernfalls
können Sie Post für private Anzeigen benutzen, nicht dieses Forum, bitte!
Es dauert eine einige Zeit, diese Seiten zu öffnen und zu downloaden, und Ihr
Pfosten hilft nicht einer Spitze hier.
Respekt!
.................................................. ..................................
People , people ...!?
When are you go and learn to stop using native language here !?
This is public , world , forum . You have to use english language
here . Me , my self understand very well almost 10 languages .
But there are here a lot of people who can understand only english !
If you want to be here , share some knowledge here with others , than
try to improve your english and start using it . Otherwise you can
use mail for private messages , not this forum , please !
It takes a some time to open and download these pages , and your
posts does not help a bit here .
regards !
.................................................. ...............................
P.S.
I am Serbian. I am proud to be !!! But i never bug others with my language....
Old 06-11-2006, 01:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic
:mad:
Gente, gente…!?
Cuándo es usted ir y aprender a parar el usar de lengua materna aquÃ*!?
Esto es público, mundo, foro. Usted tiene que utilizar lengua inglesa
aquÃ*. , mi uno mismo entiende muy bien casi 10 idiomas.
ˇPero hay aquÃ* los muchos de la gente que puede entender solamente inglés!
Si usted desea estar aquÃ*, compartir un cierto conocimiento aquÃ* con otros, que
intentar mejorar su inglés y comenzar a usarlo. Si no usted puede
ˇutilizar el correo para los mensajes privados, no este foro, por favor!
Toma un cierto tiempo para abrir y para descargar estas páginas, y su
los postes no ayudan a un pedacito aquÃ*.
ˇrespeto!
Povos, povos…!?
Quando se realiza vocę para ir e aprender parar de usar a lÃ*ngua nativa aqui!?
Isto é público, mundo, forum. Vocę tem que usar a lÃ*ngua inglesa
aqui. Eu, meu self compreende muito bem quase 10 lÃ*nguas.
Mas há aqui muitos dos povos que podem compreender somente inglęs!
Se vocę quiser estar aqui, compartilhar de algum conhecimento aqui com o outro, do que
tentar melhorar seu inglęs e começá-lo usá-lo. Se năo vocę pode
usar o correio para mensagens confidenciais, năo este forum, por favor!
Faz exame de algum tempo abrir e download estas páginas, e seu
os bornes năo ajudam a um bocado aqui.
consideraçăo!
Les gens, les gens… ! ?
Quand as-tu lieu aller et apprendre cesser d'employer la langue maternelle ici ! ?
C'est public, monde, forum. Tu dois employer l'anglais
ici. Je, mon individu comprend trčs bien presque 10 langues.
Mais il y a ici un bon nombre de gens qui peuvent comprendre seulement anglais !
Si tu veus ętre ici, partager de la connaissance ici avec d'autres, que
essayer d'améliorer votre anglais et de commencer ŕ l'employer. Autrement tu peus
employer le courrier pour les messages privés, non ce forum, svp !
Cela prend un certain temps pour ouvrir et télécharger ces pages, et votre
les poteaux n'aide pas un peu ici.
respect !
.................................................. ...........................
La gente, la gente…!?
Quando avete luogo andare ed imparare smettere di usando la lingua madre qui!?
Ciň č pubblica, mondo, tribuna. Dovete usare la lingua inglese
qui. Me, il mio auto capisco molto bene quasi 10 lingue.
Ma ci č qui a.lot della gente che puň capire soltanto inglese!
Se desiderate essere qui, ripartire una certa conoscenza qui con altre, che
provare a migliorare il vostro inglese ed ad iniziare a usando. Altrimenti potete
usare la posta per i messaggi riservati, non questa tribuna, per favore!
Occorre un certo tempo aprire e trasferire queste pagine dal sistema centrale verso
i satelliti e vostro gli alberini non aiuta una punta qui.
riguardi!
.................................................. .............................

Leute, Leute…!?
Wann sind Sie zu gehen und zu erlernen, Muttersprache hier zu verwenden zu stoppen!?
Dieses ist, Welt, Forum allgemein. Sie müssen englische Sprache verwenden
hier. Ich, mein Selbst verstehe sehr gut fast 10 Sprachen.
Aber es gibt hier eine Menge Leute, die nur englisches verstehen können!
Wenn Sie hier sein möchten, etwas Wissen mit anderen hier teilen, als
versuchen, Ihr Englisch zu verbessern und es, zu verwenden zu beginnen. Andernfalls
können Sie Post für private Anzeigen benutzen, nicht dieses Forum, bitte!
Es dauert eine einige Zeit, diese Seiten zu öffnen und zu downloaden, und Ihr
Pfosten hilft nicht einer Spitze hier.
Respekt!
.................................................. ..................................
People , people ...!?
When are you go and learn to stop using native language here !?
This is public , world , forum . You have to use english language
here . Me , my self understand very well almost 10 languages .
But there are here a lot of people who can understand only english !
If you want to be here , share some knowledge here with others , than
try to improve your english and start using it . Otherwise you can
use mail for private messages , not this forum , please !
It takes a some time to open and download these pages , and your
posts does not help a bit here .
regards !
.................................................. ...............................
P.S.
I am Serbian. I am proud to be !!! But i never bug others with my language....
Congratulations.
Nice translating work!
Old 06-11-2006, 11:45 PM
Guru

Default So so ...

I guess there are a lot of mistakes, but the main point is understandable...
regards...

By the way, i tried zahori for a some time, well....it can be usable in some other experiments, but in a metal detecting not much...

Although i do beleive that you just have to have some other pieces of equipment with it when prospecting....i guess...

Anyway, from the point of constructing, it is interesting....
Old 06-13-2006, 04:57 PM
Guru

Default Aperture antennas

Central = 60 cm, laterals = 40-45 cm.
Old 06-15-2006, 05:58 AM

Hi Esteban
I am a newbee consructer.not an electronist.If I say something wrong please forgive me first.
I am confused of your last picture.in the picture you named "three antenna.pdf"there is something like meter.but in modified sch. nothing like that.
And in picture you sent last .there are two elctrolitic condansators like inold zahori's (which has 30a 70 cm plate antenna)battery unit.
Are photos from three antenna device you sent before or from an older one with plate antenna.
and for modified schamatic .it is not clear enough for me .is 0V antenna connected to one leg of IC4 or to S1,S2 swithces(at battery unit)

Are the founds you mentioned and you show in photos belong to this modified project or else.

Miqui congratulations,your layout is perfect.

Ivonic ,do you have chance to test your zahori like minore ( north to south).new or old buried nobel metals(they are diamagnetic meterials.gold ,silver ,bronz,bizmut)
have a nice day
Old 06-15-2006, 02:17 PM
Guru

Hi, the meter I don't use more, no important. The laterals antennas, the both, is connected in the middle of the batteries, this is, 0 V.

Yes, yu're right, in the modified schematic isn't the two capacitors. Go the correction here. This is the modified schematic, I never use plates, only antennas. If you want to try it... go ahead!

Yes the founds was with the modified, you have in the output of the transformer the necessary signal.

You must clean very well the PCB after solder.
Attached Images

Old 06-16-2006, 05:17 PM
Guru

Smile

Hi Esteban
5 volt regulators require at least an 8 volt imput, you can use 2 X 9 volt battery. I think that it's better to always work with stabilized supply voltage, especially with high amplifier stages...
Old 06-16-2006, 06:24 PM
Guru

FrancoItaly, nice to ear you!

Also try regulators and two 9 V batteries , but since my perspective doesn't work properly as 3 for positive and 3 for negative 1.5 V batteries.

What about internal resistence of batteries? I comprobe that many circuits works better with 6 X 1.5 V or 4 X 1.5 V common batteries than an only 9 V battery. Maybe?
Old 06-18-2006, 03:22 PM
Guru

Smile

Hi Esteban
I do not think that internal resistence of battery is important for our purpose, 7805 ic has a low output impedance, perhaps the 4.5 Voltage it's better than 5 V of 7805 ic.
I observe a great progress in Minero' theory revisited by many of us!
Old 06-18-2006, 08:19 PM
Guru

Hi FrancoItaly

Yes many progress you can find about Mineoro! This is a very polemic case...
Old 06-24-2006, 06:23 PM
Guru

Thumbs up "Crack"hori....

Regarding to previous posts here on Zahori subject,also on Robert's,mine and
somebody's elses doubts, i decided to build it and test it. Although,i do not
beleive in such apparatus like Zahori,Mineoro etc. I simply could not continue
to talk here,maybe argue with some people here, without any practical experience
on that subject.So it is quite normal first to build it and test it and than to
switch on retorics. So, here is some of my notes on this Zahori subject:
First of all,i did'nt like idea on using 6x1.5v batt.'s at all. I changed that part
of schematic as follows on posted picture bellow. I respected Esteban's opinion
on not to use voltage regulators of 78xx type. Why Zahori refuses to act normal
when operating on that kind of power supply, i realy don't know, i never tested it
anyway.But using some op-amp to generate symetrical power supply from one 9V batt.
is more than good solution, it showed in many designs so far. So this supposed to be
only evasion from original schematic posted here.
So when i finished, packed it in a suitable box.On the front panel there are 3
potentiometers: "volume","sens" and "freq." As well as 2 operational switches and one
ON/OFF switch. I omited VU scale,respecting Esteban's hint too.
When switched ON, you can hear sound,loud and clear.When adjusting those pots. a
lot of strange sounds came out of apparatus.In some positions of pots. you can
acquire apparatus to stop "yelling". On the very edge of "crack and click" from the
speaker, when turning around,with antena pointing in some power source there is a
noticeable rising in tone and much louder "click" become "beep" and even "bleeep".
So there some "detection" IS going on for sure! When sight it to TV set,is detecting
it very noticeable even from the 6 meters distance!!!
Noticed even,when TV set is switched OFF but remain plugged in the wall socket, is still
detectable easy! But when tv is unplugged from wall socket, than no detection at all!
Same situation with all electronic apparatus in my house.
Step by step i have been tested and checked every situation and condition available on this
subject. I spent 3 days doing this. So now i am much,much more experienced when talking
on Zahori stuff. Of course, i did not have possibility to check it on some burried
treasure, 'cose still do not have any one around my house, but also checked it on my
test field in the backyard of my home.
NONE of the items in my test field( over 200 burried items,various depths,various
materials,various sizes and various time in gnd.-from 1 to 10 years as burried)
WAS DETECTED with this Zahori !!! Neither one detected item!!!
The very same situation and results as with my ionic detector!
I also noticed one very important thing! AC power sources and lines are very easy
detectable with Zahori.But DC power sources and lines are not, almost at all!
I also went outdoor near high voltage power line(10kV). Zahori detected it from the
80 meters distance, loud and clear !!! Also went deep in the mountain, far away from
any city noise and hum. Zahori remained silenced in 99%. On a few spots it produced
some very weak "click's", why ? I do not know, but i doubt that there is some treasure
in the ground there.
After all, what to say...? Now i am even more awared and sure that this kind of apparatus
are simply not suitable for any prospecting and relic/treasure hunting at all!
I knew that before, but wanted to make final step and build it, not just to rely my
claims on previous knowledge,science backuped facts and common sence.
The very same thing i commend to the others here.Just stop for a while with retorics.
Spend a few days,build it and test it.After that you gonna have your own experience.
Zahori is not non working joke.No, Zahori is working for real.It is detecting for real
AC sources on very respectable distances, depending of power and freq. of that source.
But it is not suitable for porspecting and as it is, this forum is just not the place
for this kind of apparatus at all. Only if somebody convince me here, that burried
treasure can produce AC charge...
Respecting the "ground battery" phenomena explained in some posts here, i think that it
has nothing related with zahori subject at all.
Of course, one more time, i would stay reserved off claiming things i never experienced
only focused on things i have been so far.
I had one mineoro on testing few months ago.The simillar behavior occured whit AC too.
I would say nothing much more on that subject due to avoiding any further argue here.
regards
Attached Images