LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-22-2006, 09:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael
... I think just pin 7 of u4 (4066B) should go to +4.5V with a jumper...
Excuse me I correct my purpose was -4.5 V.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo
Who is the size of the file ? If it is smaller than 250kb then try to rename it.
the size is 174 Kb, and tried every thing; renaming .. and other trickes, didn't work.
Ecxact now, my EE friend called and told he has input frequency up to 4N35 and after that has no output to 555 he has done every thing. He told there is a point or problem and has no info of 4N35 features. If you lead us what should have done will be appreciated.
Old 08-22-2006, 11:12 AM
Guru

Quote:
Excuse me I correct my purpose was -4.5 V.

the size is 174 Kb, and tried every thing; renaming .. and other trickes, didn't work.
Ecxact now, my EE friend called and told he has input frequency up to 4N35 and after that has no output to 555 he has done every thing. He told there is a point or problem and has no info of 4N35 features. If you lead us what should have done will be appreciated.
Try a resistor (10k..47k) from pin6 (4N35) to -4.5v.
Good luck
Old 08-23-2006, 01:49 PM
Guru

Default 4n35

:confused:
There should not be any problem with 4N35...It is ordinary optocoupler, nothing else...
Pin 6 should stay not connected...
If op-amp is o.k. it should supply proper signal through resistor to 4N35 input...
But you have to be sure that proper power supply is applied, pay attention:
4N35 need 9V not 4.5 for p.s.
I didnt have any problem with it from the start...
Check again whole....must be some mistake...
regards
Old 08-24-2006, 06:16 PM
Guru

Hi. Thank you guys for your paying attention, but my friend disclaimed about 4.5 V and told up to now have been using
9 V directly from a generator with optimum amp.
Oh, as he is very busy and dislikes internet never links to, I found 4N35 datasheet by goolge search and faxed for him he told:
" now I got it"
of course he guessed one of the resistors should be deleted or changed he assured me will improve it. I will post every promotion.

About Ivconic statements; "I understood this Zahori thing more or less like experiment but not seriously at all. At the end it showed as very usefull when man want to locate some power lines in walls, some AC leakage etc....or in educational purposes. I like it very much,cose it works very "sharp" and clean....But at the end....it can not detect/locate any type,kind of metal in the ground or in the air.....so far....I do not know..."

I think it's a good sign and progression, confirms it can detect hot places. As not only me but also others who have found very old buried objects have experienced that these kind of objects are completely different from fresh targets and even one conventional detector (e.g. PI) behaves thoroughly different in comparison with fresh targets. they dodge hunters and play with device.
for this reason here we name fresh targets as dead and very old buried as live objects. I think this is just for the field around them ( or other thing in that place) that all high-experienced ( Dell, Damassio,...) talk about.
Esteban is sure if there is any very old(especially big) buried objects, Zahori will beeps. and this can be the basis mineoro works.
Esteban is a nice man that we can hardly find in world. every time I needed he helped me and answered at once.
I think there is no reason Esteban to lie us that he has found some objects by mineoro.
If I complete this project I will take both devices to my very hot zones wherever are free of any manmade fields. and at least perceive that what is doing mineoro. please keep your leadings here. Regards.
Old 08-24-2006, 09:48 PM
Guru

Smile Continue.

It is possible that op-amp u used is providing weak output signal to 4N35, in that case you should correct resistor value.
About Esteban...I agree. Athough i am such a big sceptic in long range locating, i can not aprove oposite yet...Fact is that it never worked in my hands so far. Maybe one day....who knows?
regards
Old 08-25-2006, 04:16 AM
Guru

Hi Michael. What about *.pcb file. Please can you sent it to me with email ??
Regards
Old 08-25-2006, 05:38 AM
Guru

Hi. yes and I sent it to your e-mail (gvrond@excite.com). as I wrote in page 3 don't forget to change the jumper place in pin7 of U4 IC.
Old 08-25-2006, 11:02 AM
Guru

Default Oh...

Quote:
Hi. yes and I sent it to your e-mail (gvrond@excite.com). as I wrote in page 3 don't forget to change the jumper place in pin7 of U4 IC.
Hi Michael. I took it. Protel 99SE file ??? Oh.. very very good . Congratulation
Thanks
Best Regards
Old 08-25-2006, 12:04 PM
Guru

Yes, and sent one for Ivconic (ivconic@yahoo.com). As I asked before please write your opinions and if has any problem or during mounting the board encountered to specific point state it. Regards.
Old 08-26-2006, 04:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
As I asked before please write your opinions and if has any problem or during mounting the board encountered to specific point state it. Regards.
Ok Michael. I will write you my opinion when i will construct it. Maybe next month when i will finish the Anker SS60.
Regards
Old 08-28-2006, 11:56 AM

Hi Michael
could you please send me schematic and pcb files ,too.
I want to keep it in my library.
okantex2000@yahoo.com
Old 08-28-2006, 06:14 PM
Guru

Okantex, I sent *.pcb file for you, but the schematic is in my PC at work. tomorrow morning will send it. Please give your notes and opinions about. If need to any notice &... it will be appreciated.
Old 08-30-2006, 10:41 PM
Guru

Question Negative or Positive Ions ??

Esteban,
You seen to be the expert on all this zahori testing and Minero. Are the ions off the ore/metal/gold sites negative or positive ions?

Or is there some combination or interaction on the ions that would help us made a detection?

I have built several ion detectors, tested them in the field, and have found various places that emit negative ions (probably electrons) and some of the ion fields seem to pulse ions.

Any light you could shed on this perplexing subject would be appreciated.

Good THing 2 U,
Goldfinder
Old 08-31-2006, 08:19 PM
Guru

Hi guys, last night my EE friend called me and said come here I have nearly finished the project.
I immediately went to his workshop just saw a mounted PCB without any antenna or box, but working very good; inspite of various exist fields, when we passed a coin over the board it would give a distinct beep. in my opinion
it can do something.
He told me " honesty at first I didn't think it's able to detect such clear and well."
Then he added " we should make some little changes in PCB and make the latest board, but by the time this can work"
It's supposed to take it at weekend after putting in box.
as you see changes is made in white ellipses (moved S3 place, link pin1 U5 to -9V, link jumper pin7 to -9v and thickened +9v & GND tracks.
Attached Images

Old 09-01-2006, 02:02 AM
Guru

Default Circuit Response

Hi Michael,
Are you sure the circuit response was due to the coin or maybe you were electrostatically charged and that would certainly affect the circuit and make it respond since the circuit is basically an electrostatic detector.

Goldfinder
Old 09-01-2006, 06:06 AM
Guru

What I found out was; every disturbance in field induced signal; with bare hand weak signal, with coin stronger and with a magnet the most strong (from a fixed distance).
maybe metal in hand collects most body field around.
of course when we turned on cell phone or switched on an off device induced signal.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:36 AM
Guru

Default felicitaciones a quienes diseñan el nuevo zahori

quiero felicitar a ivconic y a esteban y a todos los que investigan acerca de modificar el zahori , y estoy seguro de que obtendran mejores logros, estoy muy entusiasmado en este que considero es el mas increible detector practico que haya sido inventado, claro esta aun esta en desarrollo, pero le veo mucho futuro" en cuanto al mineoro creo que puede ser rebasado por este zahori ya que es discutido entre todos
yo creo que cualquier detector que intente ser impulsados sus emisiones a distancia precisa de una parabola de lanzamiento de su señal por rechazo de energia contraria
lo demas solo se podra conseguir en base a seleccion
my congratulationes esteban and ivconics

from mejico"
detectoman
Old 09-01-2006, 08:27 PM
Guru

Some experiments demonstrates that the buried metal can produces negative or positive charges. If the environment is positive in a particular day, the metal becomes negative. If negative, the metal acquires positive charge. This is the "reason" why is important to detect the rapid variation in the site of the buried metal, positive or negative, and as the article refers (translate in English by Qiaozhi in this thread, read it!!!), Zahori detects the most minimum umbalance of charges, positive or negative. The article also refers that is possible to detect various kinds of fields, not only the AC fields, in theory also radiactivity. Buried metal for long time contain a quantity of energy. The oscillator based on the 555 justly despolarize the antenna in the supossed case it acquires nocive charges for the detection.
Old 09-04-2006, 08:26 AM
Guru

Smile .

Detectoman le agradece por felicitaciones. Pero sobre todo era persistencia de Estebans. Yo… Acabo de agregar algunas extremidades en él. Es dispositivo agradable para detectar algunas cargas eléctricas. Pero demostró hasta ahora no ninguna detección del metal. Veré en futuro. Quizá él necesidad algunas modificaciones más.
Respeto
Old 09-16-2006, 07:47 AM
Guru

Hi to all. I fulfilled the zahori and took it for some test and searchings.
at first it's necessary for me thank to Esteban for his helps and favors to me, in fact without his meekly leadings I never could experience such a detector.
the results were;
1- it detects every electronic line or field very well.
with medium sensitivity it has no reaction for an off light ,but when turn it on gives signal at least from 4 meters. and detects a refrigerator plugged in switch from 6 meters.
2- In remote areas without any kind of manmade field, if you set in medium sens, works very stably and you can sweep very fast.
we swept many places that couldn't do by yesterday.
but by increasing sens will have many signals. the best length of antenna was 50-60 Cm. the best way to find out for best set is similar to mineoro by touching the antenna and hearing beeps then can adjust by sens and threshold volums.
I must confess that it was first time experienced such a reliable remote sensor.
we can call it a Conventional RS.
of course we found no metal object everywhere. Even when took it for our buried test target(60 cm x 40 cm x 30 cm metal box full of iron in 3 meters depth) never gave beep.
Only in one place (very near a big stone) we had suspicious beeps for every time and from every side we had a different singnal there. may be was from under the stone.
here was the place we had searched it befor by our PI but had no signal .
3- we had no signal for every kind of flowing water.in river or rivulet.
It's limitations:
1- It will be affected by wind seriously. in windy day working is impossible.(especially when wind speed is 30km/h and more)
2- even when you set in medium sens, you should stop and move device when walk or step, gives beep. the way is step, stop then move it and this reduce your speed, unless you search by low sens. I guess if it's able to detect a big long buried object, maximum distance won't be longer than 10 meters.
This 2 limitations worried me about mineoro LDLs; If those have such limitations?
Hung, Esteban, Mosha and others who have experienced mineoro, please inform me yes or no?
Can we tell Zahori is a shadow of mineoro?
By the way I have a short Wmv file of how zahori works. If anybody desire, I will send it for.
Attached Images

Old 09-16-2006, 08:21 AM

Default Zahori is a shadow of mineoro

Quote:
Originally Posted by michael View Post
Hi to all. I fulfilled the zahori and took it for some test and searchings.
at first it's necessary for me thank to Esteban for his helps and favors to me, in fact without his meekly leadings I never could experience such a detector.
the results were;
1- it detects every electronic line or field very well.
with medium sensitivity it has no reaction for an off light ,but when turn it on gives signal at least from 4 meters. and detects a refrigerator plugged in switch from 6 meters.
2- In remote areas without any kind of manmade field, if you set in medium sens, works very stably and you can sweep very fast.
we swept many places that couldn't do by yesterday.
but by increasing sens will have many signals. the best length of antenna was 50-60 Cm. the best way to find out for best set is similar to mineoro by touching the antenna and hearing beeps then can adjust by sens and threshold volums.
I must confess that it was first time experienced such a reliable remote sensor.
we can call it a Conventional RS.
of course we found no metal object everywhere. Even when took it for our buried test target(60 cm x 40 cm x 30 cm metal box full of iron in 3 meters depth) never gave beep.
Only in one place (very near a big stone) we had suspicious beeps for every time and from every side we had a different singnal there. may be was from under the stone.
here was the place we had searched it befor by our PI but had no signal .
3- we had no signal for every kind of flowing water.in river or rivulet.
It's limitations:
1- It will be affected by wind seriously. in windy day working is impossible.(especially when wind speed is 30km/h and more)
2- even when you set in medium sens, you should stop and move device when walk or step, gives beep. the way is step, stop then move it and this reduce your speed, unless you search by low sens. I guess if it's able to detect a big long buried object, maximum distance won't be longer than 10 meters.
This 2 limitations worried me about mineoro LDLs; If those have such limitations?
Hung, Esteban, Mosha and others who have experienced mineoro, please inform me yes or no?
Can we tell Zahori is a shadow of mineoro?
By the way I have a short Wmv file of how zahori works. If anybody desire, I will send it for.
mineoro also affected by wind.
mineoro has positive ion emmiter circuit and square antenna.
Old 09-16-2006, 10:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosha View Post
Thank you Mosha, it's an unfortunate for mineoro. Do you mean in every wind speed?
It's queer they don't state anything about wind effect on their instruments in "Technical Inform" column in their site!!!
But, what about walking with it? can you easily walk, wave device left to right & VS and go ahead without any noise whereas sens is in medium ?
Quote:
mineoro has positive ion emmiter circuit and square antenna.
What do you mean ? please explain more.
Old 09-16-2006, 10:26 AM

I have no problem with walking and waving it right & lift, but waving up & down sometimes it beebs and need adjust the tuning.

the champer of mineoro emit positive ions and I dont think it is act as antenna, the antenna is a square frame around pcb.
Old 09-16-2006, 12:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
No. It's not!

If that was the case, I could never use it inside my car with windows open, which I do with no problems.
Sometimes in the beach if the wind is realy strong it can emit occasional beeps ONLY IF IT'S TUNED TO MAX SENS. This due to electrostatics and salinization, but nothing that will avoid detection.
Again, the only limiting factors to detection is high humidity and low ionic fields. That's all.

According to Michael's description of Zahori behavior, although it works employing electrical field detection, the Mineoros are eons ahead this detector in terms of effectiveness and the Zahori lacks the main feature. The ionic chamber concept and essential info to be able to classify the gold ion.
Old 09-16-2006, 04:59 PM

Default wind

the wind affect electrostatic phenomena, which is not the same case when your search in your car.

mineoro dosen't detect gold ions, mineoro detect earth battery, and beacuse gold dosen't corrosion, it act as earth battery almost for good, that why mineoro only detect gold.