LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 07-17-2008, 04:39 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
A plate or antenna is not very precisse, but the IB type, for example, is more precisse.
Esteban
Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
You are 100% correct about the shape/config. It's not important. But a front coil/antenna is needed. Not a conductive plate.
Ok,
Resuming,The coil is needed for the magnetic vector, but it is also used (as a plate) for the electric field detection.
Morgan´s PD was somewhat sucesfull (??) because the right ballance, or cancellation has been found between those 2 vectors.
The problem is that this kind of detection only works (??) under right atmospheric conditions,and even so aparently not very well, as all involved are, after years, still trying to improve it.
regards,
Fred.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:06 AM
Guru

Default LRL PD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Ok,
Resuming,The coil is needed for the magnetic vector, but it is also used (as a plate) for the electric field detection.
Morgan´s PD was somewhat sucesfull (??) because the right ballance, or cancellation has been found between those 2 vectors.
The problem is that this kind of detection only works (??) under right atmospheric conditions,and even so aparently not very well, as all involved are, after years, still trying to improve it.
regards,
Fred.
Thats true,unfortunetly the weather conditions are importante,rainy days or ground very wett are not good,but maybe one day this problem can be solved...
Old 07-18-2008, 09:46 AM
Guru

Default LRL PD

Quote:
Ok,
regards,
Fred.
Fresh batteries are allways important in this device,or biger size batteries.
If the OMEGA coil is biger than 20 cm diameter,it hapens like the Mineoro DC2008,become very erratic and randomic device,anyway more stable in beach than in mineralized ground,so the biger the coil,more afected by mineralization. More wett the ground,more active the mineralization interference. To avoid such ground conditions because no Faraday shield on coils,Alonso create some mini coil LRL devices who can find coin 1m distance but very stable.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
If the OMEGA coil is biger than 20 cm diameter,it hapens like the Mineoro DC2008,become very erratic and randomic device,anyway more stable in beach than in mineralized ground,so the biger the coil,more afected by mineralization.
Sorry but you have many wrong presumptions.

First of all, Fred is absolutely correct. For this type of detectors such as PD and the Mineoros, weather DOES make a huge difference. This is exepcted naturally. There's no 'midia' for electrostatics to manifestin humidity. So, no electrostatic or ionic fields. In this scenario, the detection reduces and quits. On the other hand, hot and dry weather, electrostatics manifest at best.

Second, the size of loop antenna has nothing to do with instability erratic signals. As long as the right ratio and resonance is achieved among the coils. On the contrary, range will increase. When you report randomic signals happening to your device is because the coils are clearly out of specs.

I don't have the time I wished to dedicate to the PD mainly because I have abandoned the aproach of detecting 'fields' emanating from targets due to the drawbacks I explained above. My LRL aproach detects the target itself and not the fields it produces. No mistakes, no weather dependent, nothing to interfere.
For the aproach the PD was planned, I think I already have a good performance with it. But I still think I can enhance it even more changing some circuits to double its range keeping the stability. But this aproaoch will have a limit.
For this I may have the help of a person here who has made his doctorate in electrostatics and has many inventions on this subject. He is a laureate.

By the way I got the info from a technician at Mineoro that the new detector is working really fine. It's detecting everyday, even in high humidity,with perfect pinpointing the gold plate they buried at 2 feet for only 1 month. Since the loop antenna is the standard size as the PDC, it seems they have evolved in the coil configuration.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
There's no 'midia' for electrostatics to manifestin humidity.
Sorry, my bad. I should have said, there's no 'midia' for electrostatics to manifest in humid air, since this is the mean which transports the electrons.

In sea for instance, with salt water, the ionic activity is higher in a sunny day. This 'transporting' happens better.
Damasio told me that he found that over the sea, the detection ranges augments about 4 times.
Old 07-18-2008, 02:17 PM
Guru

Quote:
Ok,
regards,
Fred.

I use spiral as plate, but tune, and this work for few meters. I use nude, not closed, and sunny days are very better. Other strange aspect is this: if you're near the target, isn't detectable, but if you go more far is detectable, and more: there is a critic point in wich is very good detectable continuous, this is a distance in wich "resonate". In general I use .1 uf accross the spiral.
Attached Images

Old 07-18-2008, 02:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
In general I use .1 uf accross the spiral.
Hi esteban,
Nice coil!
The fact that you need a capacitor is strange, i could mean you are detecting a viariating signal, not DC one.
regards,
Fred.
Old 07-19-2008, 01:15 AM

Esteban you are more crazy than my compatriot Nikola Tesla!!! Only he was real genius and you? Not proven yet!
What the hell is that coil for!?
How many millions of turns!?
What is resistance? 4.34 terraoms?
And inductance? 2.67 terraH ?
For what, the hell, that coil is good?
"Energy sucker" maybe? Serouslly doubt, such huge resistances and inductances are presenting huge waste in all possible cases.
I guess you saw somewhere on internet some Tesla's lunatic experiment and now playing at home like small child, inovating new charlatanic science!?
You will catch NOTHING with that coil! Trust me!
You need HV generator to plug in it to make it at least usefull for something.
Ha,ha,ha!

I can only respect such enormous effort and pain to wound such gigantic coil, even it was totally mismatched from a start.
You are worth of any admiration Esteban. Bravo!
Old 07-19-2008, 01:28 AM

"Should exist injustice and untruths towards working LRLs, I'll show up to debunker the big mouths"

Am i gonna live long enough to see that? Please hurry up Hung, cose i dont feel very well, might die in next century!

Damasio told me that...this....here...there... AGAIN!?
Seems Damasio is great story teller. As long as there are kids to listen...
Old 07-19-2008, 01:33 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberts View Post
Esteban you are more crazy than my compatriot Nikola Tesla!!! Only he was real genius and you? Not proven yet!
What the hell is that coil for!?
How many millions of turns!?
What is resistance? 4.34 terraoms?
And inductance? 2.67 terraH ?
For what, the hell, that coil is good?
"Energy sucker" maybe? Serouslly doubt, such huge resistances and inductances are presenting huge waste in all possible cases.
I guess you saw somewhere on internet some Tesla's lunatic experiment and now playing at home like small child, inovating new charlatanic science!?
You will catch NOTHING with that coil! Trust me!
You need HV generator to plug in it to make it at least usefull for something.
Ha,ha,ha!

I can only respect such enormous effort and pain to wound such gigantic coil, even it was totally mismatched from a start.
You are worth of any admiration Esteban. Bravo!
Tesla was (is) a great scientific, just I'm a simple experimenter! Yes, Tesla has patented spiral coil...

Yes, you're right! I must be crazy for to wind and past turn by turn! Not big coil, maybe 18 cm diam. Previous (some years ago) I made like this but with more gross wire with regular results.

No, I don't see in internet, but I think can be better than "normal" coil, who knows!

Roberts, this catch the "phenomenon", believe me!

Regards

Esteban
Old 07-19-2008, 10:13 AM

Only 18cm!? On photo looks much larger!
Ok, than i retreive some of my words. I was fooled with photo.
Still it presents huge inductance and resistance. Many parasitic effects will appear on it.
Old 07-19-2008, 12:52 PM
Guru

Seems to me he wound that coil on top of a CD/DVD holder case bottom piece... the white thing that exit from center let me think so... or maybe it's just another Alonso's invetion there...

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 07-19-2008, 01:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Seems to me he wound that coil on top of a CD/DVD holder case bottom piece... the white thing that exit from center let me think so... or maybe it's just another Alonso's invetion there...

Kind regards,
Max
Roberts and Max, no a CD/DVD holder case. The round base form is wood.

The white thing is used in furnitures, and here is for to give a round form to all the coil. Not Alonso's invention, and I think isn't an invention!

The form is 15 cm diameter, the center plastic is 0.8 cm and total coil (include the plastic form) is 14.5. So real coil rest 0.8 is 13.7.

Quantity of turns is 159. Wire is 0.35 mm. Here the values. I make anotations in the base form!

Regards

Esteban
Attached Images

Old 07-19-2008, 01:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi esteban,
Nice coil!
The fact that you need a capacitor is strange, i could mean you are detecting a viariating signal, not DC one.
regards,
Fred.
The tune capacitor is for to mantain the coil in resonace point, not free. The 10 nF capacitor is used for to leave input in high resistence. When you move pistol you convert DC signal in AC. In any case the "phenomenon" causes by metal buried for long time "emits" a train of signal, because also stay quiet the pistol (not in movement) signal pases through blocking capacitor. Don't know why!
Old 07-19-2008, 02:24 PM

Esteban you camera is bad or i am blind? Colour of coil holder is almost the same with colour of wire. So i had impresson it was fat,heavy weight coil with several tousands of windings. Also look like large coil. That's why i made such comments in previous post.

Very difficult for me now, but i must say that i am sorry because made fun of your work! Hrrrmpfhh!

Old 07-19-2008, 03:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by roberts View Post

Esteban you camera is bad or i am blind? Colour of coil holder is almost the same with colour of wire. So i had impresson it was fat,heavy weight coil with several tousands of windings. Also look like large coil. That's why i made such comments in previous post.

Very difficult for me now, but i must say that i am sorry because made fun of your work! Hrrrmpfhh!
You can see than can't be thousands turns watching extremes of wire, this is gross in 0.35 mm. The coil holder is for the barnish and type of wood. Don't worry! The inductance, ohms, # of turns is as been posted!

More quality pic you can see here. No posted direct as jpg by limitations in forum, but in zip yes.

Regards

Esteban
Attached Files
File Type: zip P7190016.zip (346.9 KB, 1440 views)
Old 07-19-2008, 03:13 PM
Guru

Other coils for experiment. The rugose part you must to sand before winding! To untie the thread maybe can be more difficult than winding the coil!
Attached Images

Old 07-19-2008, 08:41 PM
Guru

and all handmade mjmj
esteban have most patiente what detectoman
robert can you make these? mjmj
Old 07-19-2008, 08:46 PM
Guru

to these esteban, i named acelerator-compresor, ca/non of electrical wave, nikola tesla not build these minucious how esteban, may be tictac yes
Old 07-20-2008, 12:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
and all handmade mjmj
esteban have most patiente what detectoman
robert can you make these? mjmj
Detectoman, everybody can make this in few hours.

Regards

Esteban
Old 04-05-2011, 09:13 PM

Default DETECTORS OF DISTANCE

Esteban HELLO.

CONGRATULATING FOR YOUR MANUFACTURES,
THE TRIALS, AND YOUR ART IN THE DETECTORS OF DISTANCE.
I WILL REQUEST YOU,
IF YOU CAN PROPOSE TO ME, GOOD SCHEMATIC, SO THAT I MANUFACTURE DETECTOR OF DISTANCE.
I KNOW VERY WELL,
THAT YOU HAVE BIG KNOWLEDGE IN THE DETECTORS OF DISTANCE.
IT HELPED WITH YOU I REQUEST.

I PAID A LOT OF MONEY AND BOUGHT THE FG80 THE MINEORO.
NO RESULTS.
I DO NOT WANT TO BUY ONE STILL DETECTOR OF DISTANCE, THAT DOES NOT WORK.

I REQUEST YOU A LOT,
IT ANSWERED MY, AND I HOPE YOU SEND TO ME SOME GOOD DRAWING.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH.
I WAIT FOR YOUR ANSWER.
email. fmnotes@yahoo.gr
Old 05-29-2012, 11:16 PM
Guru

Default DC2008 MINEORO

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
to these esteban, i named acelerator-compresor, ca/non of electrical wave, nikola tesla not build these minucious how esteban, may be tictac yes
Hello

I get bone MINEORO DC2008 out of warantie,for repair.
I open the factory seal,and take some photos from the inner,the front circuit i cant see becouse is glued with the IONIC CHAMBER.
Anyway here the photos,i have more with more resolution if someone is interested to see.

BTW : I found the problem,is working now.

Regards

Name:  hfhf 119.jpg
Views: 4461
Size:  572.1 KB

Name:  hfhf 124.jpg
Views: 4804
Size:  556.8 KB
Old 05-30-2012, 12:41 PM
Guru

Can you post more photos???
Old 05-31-2012, 01:15 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
there is two adjustable trimmers ,one in the oscillator,the other in the receiver

Name:  hfhf 122.jpg
Views: 4853
Size:  548.3 KB
Old 05-31-2012, 01:19 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
other photo

Name:  hfhf 127.jpg
Views: 5385
Size:  644.9 KB