Old 05-31-2012, 05:45 AM
Guru

Why the black wire is cut???
Old 05-31-2012, 11:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Why the black wire is cut???
yes,in R26 there is one cuted wire,no ideia...but it came like this from the factory.
Old 05-31-2012, 11:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
yes,in R26 there is one cuted wire,no ideia...but it came like this from the factory.
here i present on5e photo from other DC2008 open by Esteban for modifications :

Name:  ORIGINAL%20PCB-WITH%20TEXT.JPG
Views: 6382
Size:  112.9 KB
Old 06-01-2012, 06:13 AM
Guru

With this mod Esteban made this DC2008 same with your PDK. Maybe he stimulate a little the coil
Old 06-02-2012, 11:11 AM
Guru

Default Mineoro DC2008

Hi Morgan and Geo , I make (different) test in my garden with my Clone Mineoro and Original DC2008,
my device found buried object very easy, but DC2008 can't found this buried object.
Also I see that DC2008 can found gold only into Sand in the Sea.

Regads.
Old 06-02-2012, 01:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by humhum View Post
Hi Morgan and Geo , I make (different) test in my garden with my Clone Mineoro and Original DC2008,
my device found buried object very easy, but DC2008 can't found this buried object.

Regads.
well,i never be able to locate targets in the sea with my DC2008...same with PDC 210,FG80 and DC2006.

In one particular time i was very near 17 tons of gold and silver in cap.Sta Maria and the MINEORO stay very quiet.
Old 06-02-2012, 02:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
well,i never be able to locate targets in the sea with my DC2008...same with PDC 210,FG80 and DC2006.

In one particular time i was very near 17 tons of gold and silver in cap.Sta Maria and the MINEORO stay very quiet.
yes,it was there...a little later the odissey take the treasure

Name:  Odyssey-Tapis-Monnaies.jpg
Views: 4282
Size:  12.3 KB
Old 06-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Guru

Quote:

Does the gold was inside the sea???
Old 06-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Guru

Quote:

Regads.
What kind was the buried object and at who distance you locate it??
Old 06-03-2012, 10:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
What kind was the buried object and at who distance you locate it??
Copper,silver and dish bronze, distance is 100 meter. I not test from long distance it can be locate and from long distance. Because locate other very big treasure from 5 km (5000m).
Yes it is correct.

Regards.
Old 06-03-2012, 11:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Does the gold was inside the sea???
Of couse,it was the spanish galeon Nuestra Senora the las mercedes,the shipwreck.
You can have a look in the youtube,no matter they said take the treasure from spanish waters is lies,the galeon was in front a few miles from the Faro beach,at a reasonable depth,and the odissey with good equipment clean very easy the galeon...
Old 06-04-2012, 05:34 AM
Guru

Quote:
Copper,silver and dish bronze, distance is 100 meter. I not test from long distance it can be locate and from long distance. Because locate other very big treasure from 5 km (5000m).
Yes it is correct.

Regards.

If you said from 5 or 50 meter was believable.
But From 5000 meter !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................
Old 06-05-2012, 01:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
Yes it is correct.

Regards.
In 5000m you intercept so many gold and silver objects that is impossible to locate one of them,it will be beeping all directions,i think this distances are impossible...

In PDK,the method is using the VHF transmiters (170-300MHz) this electromagnetic wave reflect in the long time ago buried gold and the PDK Receive the signal if is well calibrated.And distances are in meters,never in 100´s or 1000´s.
Of course many of you can laugh but it works like this,TX and RX...
Attached Images

Old 06-05-2012, 01:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
In 5000m you intercept so many gold and silver objects that is impossible to locate one of them,it will be beeping all directions,i think this distances are impossible...

In PDK,the method is using the VHF transmiters (170-300MHz) this electromagnetic wave reflect in the long time ago buried gold and the PDK Receive the signal if is well calibrated.And distances are in meters,never in 100´s or 1000´s.
I have tried many other RX coils ,capacitors and calibrations in the way to locate gold using other source TRANSMITERS,the FM,or the new DIGITAL TV signal under UHF,but until now no luck,seems the VHF was the frequency who react with underground metals.
Old 06-05-2012, 10:28 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

Do you have that article from Science and Invention?
What year was it published?
Old 06-05-2012, 10:41 AM

Quote:

Hello
can someone upload this magazine
SCIENCE AND INVENTION in pdf file?

is too old and can not easily find it.

Thank
Old 06-05-2012, 12:05 PM
Guru

Morgan has i told you before, VHF can reflet waves on hills, metals, trees, etc. This has experimented many times by me and my hamradio friends, so no doubs with this.
UHF will not reflect on natural objects and will past thru walls, metals, windows and so on.
In your case i think that power of the transmitter is very important, especially if you are away from the transmitter, like the analog tv broadcast you mention to me. Also don´t forget that TV transmittions are wide, not like a two way transmitter that has a narrow bandwith.
The part of spectrum that best reflected in many experiment i have done in the past were btw 140 to 165 mhz.

Regards

Nelson

Quote:
I have tried many other RX coils ,capacitors and calibrations in the way to locate gold using other source TRANSMITERS,the FM,or the new DIGITAL TV signal under UHF,but until now no luck,seems the VHF was the frequency who react with underground metals.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
This article is very old,from the time of radio with valves maybe,it was Esteban who put the picture here.
Is some interesting way to locate buried objects...this ivention before the BFO ?
One Transmit,the underground metal reflect the frequency and one Receiver catch the signal.
Old 06-05-2012, 01:50 PM
Guru

Default PDD and the VHF transmiter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post
Morgan has i told you before, VHF can reflet waves on hills, metals, trees, etc. This has experimented many times by me and my hamradio friends, so no doubs with this.
UHF will not reflect on natural objects and will past thru walls, metals, windows and so on.
In your case i think that power of the transmitter is very important, especially if you are away from the transmitter, like the analog tv broadcast you mention to me. Also don´t forget that TV transmittions are wide, not like a two way transmitter that has a narrow bandwith.
The part of spectrum that best reflected in many experiment i have done in the past were btw 140 to 165 mhz.

Regards

Nelson
Thanks

The VHF we have here before the DIGITAL UHF, was the RTP-1 was transmiting in 175.25 MHz...

Ok,so now i will concentrate only in the FM radio frequencies,lets see what is possible to make. Or the frequencies lower than 30MHz cant reflect on metals too?

Well,the PDK is a real LRL,with the need of cientific proof and confirmation...
Old 06-05-2012, 01:55 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Hi

Is it possible to build one simple 175MHz TRANSMITER,in the way to carry it for the place we are searching with PDK ? maybe you know some schematic ?

Regards
Old 06-05-2012, 02:08 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
This article is very old,from the time of radio with valves maybe,it was Esteban who put the picture here.
Is some interesting way to locate buried objects...this ivention before the BFO ?
One Transmit,the underground metal reflect the frequency and one Receiver catch the signal.
OK - no problem.
I just like to read these old electrical / electronic magazines from a historical point of view. It's interesting to see how things have changed over the last century.
Old 06-05-2012, 02:49 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelson View Post

Probably you mean VLF. Namely UHF reflect very well.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:40 PM

hi this is what transistor?
look photo
Old 06-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmnotes View Post
hi this is what transistor?
look photo
May be , UJT
Old 06-05-2012, 08:02 PM
Guru

Exclamation like Mineoro

Quote:

Hi Morgan, You know very well, that I not use Transmitter. (in my clone like Mineoro).
For distance I write that 5km ,but it is around (my think) 8 Km. (Only for big treasure).

Regards.