LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-13-2009, 09:56 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Randi is not sure at all... New significative rule:

12. This offer is not open to any and all persons. Before being considered as an applicant, the person applying must satisfy two conditions: First, he/she must have a “media presence,” which means having been published, written about, or known to the media in regard to his/her claimed abilities or powers. This can be established by producing articles, videos, books, or other published material that specifically addresses the person’s abilities. Second, he/she must produce at least one signed document from an academic who has witnessed the powers or abilities of the person, and will validate that these powers or abilities have been verified.
I think this seems quite reasonable.

If you were offering $1M to anyone who could demonstrate genuine psychic powers, can you imagine how many nutters would come banging on your door? Your life would become a nightmare. Asking for evidence of some "media presence" seems a good method for upfront screening.
Old 01-13-2009, 11:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I think this seems quite reasonable.

If you were offering $1M to anyone who could demonstrate genuine psychic powers, can you imagine how many nutters would come banging on your door? Your life would become a nightmare. Asking for evidence of some "media presence" seems a good method for upfront screening.
Yes... is true. The point 12 is semi-new exigence... I think.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:42 AM

Default HELLO

Where is the a man from Republic of Macedonia who accepted Carl's $25k challenge? I hope it would be materialized this year. I am quiet sure there are atleast 5 brilliant people in this forum who devoted so much time in developing remote sensing equipments but refuse to accept the challenge. Why??? Simply because they don't like the challenge!
Old 01-14-2009, 01:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweatofglory View Post
Where is the a man from Republic of Macedonia who accepted Carl's $25k challenge? I hope it would be materialized this year. I am quiet sure there are atleast 5 brilliant people in this forum who devoted so much time in developing remote sensing equipments but refuse to accept the challenge. Why??? Simply because they don't like the challenge!
Why indeed.

1.) They would have to agree in writing as to what exactly they (and their LRL) were going to demonstrate.

2.) Their demonstrated results would have to be significantly better than what could be obtained by Chance Guessing, and repeatable.

And so..... here we are into another year (2009), and still no one has come up with a workable LRL that can beat Chance Guessing.

Oh well, there's always 2010.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 01-14-2009, 01:06 PM
Guru

Default Carls 25K price

Quote:
Simply becouse Carls money is very little compared with their ambitions.
Probably if oncle Carls upgrade the price for 1 M someone travel to U.S.A...
Old 01-14-2009, 01:12 PM
Guru

Default Carls money

Quote:
No one pays 25 K just to see LRL working.
There is also the dark side of this challenge,consist in changing the LRL working device for the 25 K premium after the sucessful demonstration
Old 01-14-2009, 04:14 PM

Default Beware!!!!

I'm sure that there will be secret agents in black helicopters that would sweep in as soon as the LRL was proven to work and steal the machine and kill any and all witnesses. It happens all the time here in the USA!!!!!!!!!

If LRL or any of the other voodoo metal(gold-treasure) locators really worked Carl would have been relieved of his 25K long ago.

Where's the Beef??????
Old 01-14-2009, 07:02 PM
Guru

I have many photos with trips in USA in 1981 and 1983. There are 1,000 witnesses in this period, include Garrett and sons and the etc. of the factory.

In limit of factory was found a clock of sheriff Pat Garrett... (what coincidence!) with pistol detector at eyes of the Garretts... The common detector don't can detect it regarding the depth.

The clock has a legend like this: "The town of... to Pat Garrett... 1910".

Of course, ALL target planted in Garrett factory for tests (noble metals) was fixed EXACTLY with the pistol.

You can negate, but can't investigate? Eh? Ease way?

Save your money asking them...
Old 01-15-2009, 04:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Randi is not sure at all... New significative rule:

12. This offer is not open to any and all persons. Before being considered as an applicant, the person applying must satisfy two conditions: First, he/she must have a “media presence,” which means having been published, written about, or known to the media in regard to his/her claimed abilities or powers. This can be established by producing articles, videos, books, or other published material that specifically addresses the person’s abilities. Second, he/she must produce at least one signed document from an academic who has witnessed the powers or abilities of the person, and will validate that these powers or abilities have been verified.

Now...ok. Randi don't like us
Old 01-15-2009, 04:43 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
Really??? Have you already submitted a proposal for a test protocol and is that what they told you?

I was under the impression your results would merely need to be significantly better than what could be obtained by chance guessing.

Now, admittedly the words "significantly better" might mean your results would have to be many statistical points better than pure chance; but if your claimed results (with your gadget) are not within that realm, then what good is it?
I can't understand what you mean " results would merely need to be significantly better than what could be obtained by chance guessing"..

I know simple words....... If i will find 8... or 9 .. or 10 coins from the 10 coins that are buried i take the money. All other words are just for speaking....
Old 01-15-2009, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post

Now...ok. Randi don't like us
so geo not all are qualified for the $1M only $25k: lol:
Old 01-15-2009, 09:03 AM
Guru

Quote:
I have many photos with trips in USA in 1981 and 1983. There are 1,000 witnesses in this period, include Garrett and sons and the etc. of the factory.

In limit of factory was found a clock of sheriff Pat Garrett... (what coincidence!) with pistol detector at eyes of the Garretts... The common detector don't can detect it regarding the depth.

The clock has a legend like this: "The town of... to Pat Garrett... 1910".

Of course, ALL target planted in Garrett factory for tests (noble metals) was fixed EXACTLY with the pistol.

You can negate, but can't investigate? Eh? Ease way?

Save your money asking them...
Exactly Esteban.
I also already told this case here.
It was Alonso who detected the watch with a DCH prototype in the early 80's in the Garret factory backyard.
When the watch was recovered, Garret grabbed it and started to run around the factory yelling like a child who had with a piece of candy bar in his hand.

So Alonso already did it. Several witnesses.
If Carl or anybody whishes so, he can go over Garret and confirm all the story. It's that easy. And if he is honest enough about his utopic challenge, he can give the 25k to Alonso right now.
Old 01-15-2009, 11:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Exactly Esteban.
I also already told this case here.
It was Alonso who detected the watch with a DCH prototype in the early 80's in the Garret factory backyard.
When the watch was recovered, Garret grabbed it and started to run around the factory yelling like a child who had with a piece of candy bar in his hand.

So Alonso already did it. Several witnesses.
If Carl or anybody whishes so, he can go over Garret and confirm all the story. It's that easy. And if he is honest enough about his utopic challenge, he can give the 25k to Alonso right now.
Is easy,

Garrett (son) can confirm here. Sure in Garrett factory they "spy" these MD topic pages. So...
Old 01-15-2009, 12:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Is easy,

Garrett (son) can confirm here. Sure in Garrett factory they "spy" these MD topic pages. So...
So why Garett didn´t copy this MD and sell it ?
Old 01-15-2009, 05:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
So why Garett didn´t copy this MD and sell it ?
Because Alonso is from Mineoro and Mineoro launched this device in 1985.

I don't believe Garret was gangster enough to point a gun into Alonso's head demanding cloning, do you?
Anyway one my team members still owns one of these original pearls from 85.
We are modifying it right now.

PS.Ah... Almost forgot to remind that a few weeks after the Garret factory episode, Alonso was invited by Mel Fisher to climb aboard his ship. A few days later Alonso's device detected the Atocha's motherload.
Since Mel is deceased, anyone can check with the Fisher family about this one.
But trully, I don't expect them to release such info as since that time they tried to hide this info as they could in order to keep Fisher's 'glory'.
This in fact was one of the reasons that caused the british member of Alonso's team to die from disgusting.
But this is another story.
Old 01-15-2009, 07:08 PM
Guru

Quote:

I don't believe Garret was gangster enough to point a gun into Alonso's head demanding cloning, do you?
Anyway one my team members still owns one of these original pearls from 85.
We are modifying it right now.

PS.Ah... Almost forgot to remind that a few weeks after the Garret factory episode, Alonso was invited by Mel Fisher to climb aboard his ship. A few days later Alonso's device detected the Atocha's motherload.
Since Mel is deceased, anyone can check with the Fisher family about this one.
But trully, I don't expect them to release such info as since that time they tried to hide this info as they could in order to keep Fisher's 'glory'.
This in fact was one of the reasons that caused the british member of Alonso's team to die from disgusting.
But this is another story.
In one trip also was Jacques-Yves Cousteau...
Old 01-15-2009, 07:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Almost 25 years later i can´t say this is a commercial success for such an amazing device...
Old 01-15-2009, 09:00 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Almost 25 years later i can´t say this is a commercial success for such an amazing device...
Actually, it was great for that era.
Since 85, Earth has changed its axis, magnetic phenomena is not the same anymore , earth's resonant frequency changed, etc.
The DCH oscillator and frequencies are not precise for the present conditions anymore. Phenomena, electronics, aproach, all changed and evolved.
That's why I said we are modifying it.
Old 01-17-2009, 07:47 PM

Default good luck Geo with youR LRL

Hi Geo ...
Good luck ... New LRL
Old 01-18-2009, 01:48 PM
Guru

Quote:
Actually, it was great for that era.
Since 85, Earth has changed its axis, magnetic phenomena is not the same anymore , earth's resonant frequency changed, etc.
The DCH oscillator and frequencies are not precise for the present conditions anymore. Phenomena, electronics, aproach, all changed and evolved.
That's why I said we are modifying it.
Well , all those changes are very well documented, so the needed changes should be really easy and quick to perform...
Old 01-22-2009, 05:31 PM

Default Geo new LRL

Hello...
How about your new LRL Geo ...
best regards
Old 01-22-2009, 08:08 PM

Default Geo ...new LRL

hello ...
I hope your new LRL work fine .

Regards
Old 01-23-2009, 10:33 AM

Smile GEO -New LRL

Auto to Maimouni einai POLU Maimouni. . . .

Traslation:

This Maimouni is VERY Maimouni

Kind regards,
ALEX.356
Old 01-24-2009, 08:58 AM
Guru

Default Tesla conic by Alonso

Quote:
I know about it. The Tesla conic by Alonso is 32 cm long. Works at 400-500 V.

Regards

Esteban
Hi Esteban

Maybe you can put in forum one picture of this LRL device TESLA CONIC made by Alonso...

Regards
Old 01-24-2009, 09:45 AM
Guru

nostradamus electronic
the era of the eletronic lrl's start
whit difusion via from internet of esteban morgan and geo, gulp, they to the head in geotech
them iniciate the ocaso of the rudimentarys md's how minelab white garret tesoro pulse star bounty hunty radio shack etc etc
the desafio challenge of carl is proxime to finished
then the diagrams and modifications of md's dissapared for siempre of page
whtb the world finish in the 2012
the conic coper lrl of geo quedara quiet in the ground
the gold of prospectors buried
apologies for my poor english