LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-27-2009, 02:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi,
a woman ? Here ? How come ? But like Caster Semeya or with less hormones ???

you're lucky... they washed your brain only!

And your pockets and wallet also...

But you're still intact at interesting parts ...aren't you ???

Maybe not... hmmmm.... depends how much you paid for that piece of junk I think... Maybe hurts... cause the stuff don't work for c.r.a.p.

Don't worry... be happy... you can resell it on ebay to some other fool... but place a reasonable price of some thousand dollars...

Kind regards,
Max
Connie, don't worry. There are some misogynist here...
Old 08-27-2009, 03:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Hi,
I simply asked if she/he/? has balls or guts...

I known you miss both... during one LRL expedition with Dr. Hung... while playing with dynamite candles... and Dr. Hung dropped one of these in your pants...

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-27-2009, 04:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi,
I simply asked if she/he/? has balls or guts...

I known you miss both... during one LRL expedition with Dr. Hung... while playing with dynamite candles... and Dr. Hung dropped one of these in your pants...

Kind regards,
Max
But you're the palo alto lover, or not?
Old 08-27-2009, 05:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
But you're the palo alto lover, or not?
Hmmm... depends what you mean....

Have to explain ?

Of course, my palo alto is not for you... I like pretty women...

No exceptions!

Good for you... good for me...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-28-2009, 04:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hmmm... depends what you mean....

Have to explain ?

Of course, my palo alto is not for you... I like pretty women...

No exceptions!

Good for you... good for me...

Kind regards,
Max

Your "battery" is OK or is "short range" life?
Old 08-28-2009, 07:41 AM
Guru

Quote:

Your "battery" is OK or is "short range" life?
Seems ok... at least for now...

Last good...

Of course, this also depends!

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-28-2009, 04:30 PM
Guru

Default Geo is in Portugal

Quote:
Hello

Today i meet with Geo it was 14.00PM at Faro airport.
Tomorrow will start the LRL tests near the field test and also in other fields.
Geo is aloud to locate and dig all the targets exept the Gold medal (buried more than 20 years ago).
We get other skeptic withness ,all will be recorded in video camera,start with compass to prove PHENOMENON travel to North direction.

Regards
Old 08-28-2009, 07:04 PM

hi all as i am a treasure hunting and i own a mineoro dc2008 am waiting for the result with supreme Passion and i hope to be good and thanks for morgan and geo to do this demonstration
best regards,
Hillman
Old 08-28-2009, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hillman View Post
hi all as i am a treasure hunting and i own a mineoro dc2008 am waiting for the result with supreme Passion and i hope to be good and thanks for morgan and geo to do this demonstration
best regards,
Hillman
hi
I do not think you will get good news about Mineoro DC2008, I have this one since two years, so far have only random beebs.

best regards,

Mosha
Old 08-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosha
hi
I do not think you will get good news about Mineoro DC2008, I have this one since two years, so far have only random beebs.

best regards,

Mosha
So far, all people who have used the Mineoro DC 2008 and reported in this forum say that it does not work at all. Only exception is Dr. hung who says it works excellent, and Esteban who says it works, but not as good as his own experimental LRLs. We will see what Mineoro performance is observed during Morgan's demonstration of LRLs also.

Are there any other users of Mineoro who also found success with the DC or FG models?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-29-2009, 11:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
So far, all people who have used the Mineoro DC 2008 and reported in this forum say that it does not work at all. Only exception is Dr. hung who says it works excellent, and Esteban who says it works, but not as good as his own experimental LRLs. We will see what Mineoro performance is observed during Morgan's demonstration of LRLs also.

Are there any other users of Mineoro who also found success with the DC or FG models?

Best wishes,
J_P
on which planet ???

"

someone said...
Old 08-29-2009, 12:37 PM
Guru

Quote:

Best wishes,
J_P
I have only experiences with old models than 2008, but I can modificate it.
Old 08-29-2009, 12:51 PM
Guru

Quote:

Have experience and wrote they work... that's the interesting stuff...

It's a fact all mineoro's LRLs things are just hi-priced pieces of junk...

Kind regards,
Max

"

someone said...
Old 08-29-2009, 08:38 PM
Guru

Default LRL field test

Quote:
Hi to all

I return from the LRL tests,i was with Geo and another person also skeptic.

Report of this tests near the gold medal buried more than 20 years ago.

1-Geo take one L rod and find imediatly the place where the medal is buried. This is realy amazing !!!

2-After this we try Mineoro models (PDC210,DC2006,DC200 near the medal and only DC2008 start beeps but only 1 meter over the gold...

3-I get signals with my PD clone and Alonso Pistoldetektor 2m or more from the gold medal,also Geo try Alonso PD and get the same results.

4-Near my Field test we locate one piece of silver paper 15cm buried and 3meters distance.
And finaly we get another sigal 2m distance,i dig one nice old silver ring but near it was one iron can,this convince 100% my portuguese friend,but i hope Geo also become not skeptic after this simple demonstrations.

5- Our friend Geo bring with him LRL device who give beeps 3m near the gold .

All was recorded in video DVD.

Regards to all
Old 08-29-2009, 08:59 PM
Guru

Default The LRL videos

Quote:
In this LRL videos everybody can see how dificult is the PD calibration until we get the correct point when he start detecting the small targets,i do this more esay but Geo also get point and the signals.
People here,all should understand PHENOMENON is real.
Old 08-29-2009, 10:33 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
In this LRL videos everybody can see how dificult is the PD calibration until we get the correct point when he start detecting the small targets,i do this more esay but Geo also get point and the signals.
Of course, phenomenon is REAL. And treasure size is "hot spot".
Old 08-30-2009, 09:27 AM
Guru

Hi All

I'm very happy for this notice, not only for lrl phenomenom but for dowsing that it seems real if well used. I continue with renewed enthusiasm to develope my BFO pistol. The future efforts will be for the sensor. I'm convinced that in Morgan'PD it there is a sensor in the head, perhaps a little metallic sheet, connected to ferrite coil that is a pass band filter. The coils in the ferrite are opposite in phase to reduce the strong signal from Tr coil.

Best Regards
Old 08-30-2009, 10:40 AM
Guru

As Esteban stated, long time buried metal phenomenon is and has always been real. That's unquestionable and does not need further coments.

Quote:
In this LRL videos everybody can see how dificult is the PD calibration until we get the correct point when he start detecting the small targets.
Yes. I know.
It helps if a multiturn pot is used.

Not knowing how exactly this test was conducted in terms ot time intervals to allow ionic fields recovering and assuming you have also taken the time to calibrate the PDC210 and DC2006 (in edge of tuning), then you should have got the same results. Probably the PDC from a closer distance. If you could show a video on how the PDC was calibrated, this would solve my doubts.

I'm also sure that the DC2008 also set for max sensitivity is capable of detecting your medal from the same or even larger distance than the PD. Actually in a previous post, you had claimed your DC was not detecting it.

I congratulate Geo as he appears to be one of the hundreds of fine dowsers of the world.
I wish I could have the same results for a pair of L rods I do quick and strong with the RT Examiner.
Although I have stated, it's not dowsing per se.
Old 08-30-2009, 04:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
As Esteban stated, long time buried metal phenomenon is and has always been real. That's unquestionable and does not need further coments.
Nothing is unquestionable and doesnt need comments.Only simple people avoid questions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
If you could show a video on how the PDC was calibrated, this would solve my doubts.
I bet it would, i remember you had a lot of them when we reverse-engineered MorganĀ“s PD.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:15 PM

Default lie

Quote:
I am very happy for the tests and the positive results, I regret not being there but I think GEO is your guarantee for all.

In this forum there are very incredible people, in pm or at the telephon said one think,in the forum write completely the opposite, that incredible lie!!!!!!
now is the best happy!!! when i said that the pd worked
he laughed

sorry i don't want start the bad discussion but i must said this and i think that sombody to know who I'm talking and if he want he have my telephon for clarification or he can go at my house not much chilometer with the car.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:27 PM
Guru

Default what is the PHENOMENON

Quote:
IF it is real what is it and can I see it on a scope?
Old 08-30-2009, 07:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung
This is absolutely wrong.
The "phenomenon" has never been demonstrated to be what Alonoso and Damasio said it was. It exists as explained on the Mineoro website only in the minds of Mineoro believers, which are two people in this forum (so far). To say that "the phenomenon" as described by Alonso and Damasio is not questionable is ludricrous. If anyone would follow the advice to not question "the phenomenon" as it is published on the Mineoro website, they would have to put on their blinders to ignore what scientists have discovered about this "phenomenon", as well as ignoring any new discoveries about it which could also show Alonso and Damasio were wrong.

Scientists have found evidence through repeatable testing to prove that any ions that are shed from a buried metal object are neutralised when they become bound with other constituents in the soil. They proved this happens between 10 cm and 30 cm below the surface of the soil, and any trace amount of atoms of the buried treasure which reach the surface are not ions, but compounds which are no longer ionized. Further, they showed these compounds do not become airborne. They discovered the trace amounts of buried metal ions that reach the surface of the soil become metal compounds, and can move only by the forces of erosion of the soil surface.

But people who say the Mineoro concept of "the phenomenon" should not be questioned claim these ions from corroded buried metal travel into the air where they hover to a height of 7.2 feet above the surface. They continue to claim this as undeniable fact, even though testing has shown there are no treasure ions hovering in a column anywhere above the surface.

As I recall, Dr. hung has also posted claims that the DNA of gold creates a substance that coats the surface to protect it from oxidation and rust, as well as telling us his RangerTell "shoots a signal line which is returned", apparently using some transmitting equipment which nobody has been able to find inside the RangerTell. Yet neither the existence of gold DNA, transmitters "shooting signal lines", or ions hovering 7.2 feet in the air above a buried metal object have ever been demonstrated to be facts, while scientists have shown in their testing that these are not facts, but false claims. In other words this is false misinformation that Dr. hung posted in the forum.

So why is it that when we have strong evidence to suggest the science concepts of Dr. hung are false, he tells us they are unquestionable and do not need further comments? By what mandate must we agree that the "Alonso and Damasio" concept of "the phenomenon" is unquestionable and does not need further comments?

By mandate of Dr. hung?
Isn't this similar to how the Pope once mandated that all people were to believe the earth is the center of the universe, regardless of what evidence Galileo's telescope showed to say it is not true? Is Dr. hung now the infallible, all-knowing high priest of LRLs whose ideas cannot be questioned regardless of what evidence proves he is wrong?

When I hear someone saying their idea is unquestionable and does not need comments, I know I am hearing talk from someone who consider their ideas to be infallible as the supreme intelligence.

I think I will be wise to believe what Geo or Morgan post is the truth as they observed without being mandated to accept Dr. hung's commentaries and false scientific propaganda. Always, I like discoveries to be open to questions, comments and discussion.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-30-2009, 09:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
This is absolutely wrong.
The "phenomenon" has never been demonstrated to be what Alonoso and Damasio said it was. It exists as explained on the Mineoro website only in the minds of Mineoro believers, which are two people in this forum (so far). To say that "the phenomenon" as described by Alonso and Damasio is not questionable is ludricrous. If anyone would follow the advice to not question "the phenomenon" as it is published on the Mineoro website, they would have to put on their blinders to ignore what scientists have discovered about this "phenomenon", as well as ignoring any new discoveries about it which could also show Alonso and Damasio were wrong.

Scientists have found evidence through repeatable testing to prove that any ions that are shed from a buried metal object are neutralised when they become bound with other constituents in the soil. They proved this happens between 10 cm and 30 cm below the surface of the soil, and any trace amount of atoms of the buried treasure which reach the surface are not ions, but compounds which are no longer ionized. Further, they showed these compounds do not become airborne. They discovered the trace amounts of buried metal ions that reach the surface of the soil become metal compounds, and can move only by the forces of erosion of the soil surface.

<<other parts snipped>>

Best wishes,
J_P
Absolutely correct.

In fact, "the phenomenon" is really nothing more than a copy of, or extension of the LRL salesman-created marketing term known as F.E.R.F. Free Electron Radiation Fields have never existed except in the minds of those ad writing marketing schemers who wish to take advantage of the technically-challenged and gullible treasure hunters. Today, KellyCo still runs ads for their Ground Resistance Analyzers, and utilize the bogus term FERF in their copy.

If "the phenomenon" or FERF actually existed, it would certainly have been recognized by rational science after all these years - and not remained in the category of "wish science", seen only by a mere handful of esoteric observers, having zero accreditation or collaboration.

When Hung makes silly statements like; "the phenomenon is unquestionable and does not need further comments", it is important to consider the source and discount it as having zero relevance.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 08-30-2009, 10:14 PM
Guru

Default The real PD frequencies

Quote:
Of course, phenomenon is REAL. And treasure size is "hot spot".
Hi all

Today Geo was with me in the radio amateur laboratory.
He measure the frequencies of my PD clone and the Alonso PD.
The real PD frequencies are diferent from my PD clone and he as also diferent freq. in his PD made in Greece.
I let this technical language between Geo and the forum,he is the rigth person to explain to the RS forum members this measurments.

Regards to all
Old 08-30-2009, 10:18 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus
When Hung makes silly statements like; "the phenomenon is unquestionable and does not need further comments", it is important to consider the source and discount it as having zero relevance.
Hmmm...
Yes, I did consider the source. This is the same Dr. hung who posted that gold has DNA which produces a substance that coats the surface to protect it from oxidation and rust. He also declined to give any explanations or evidence to support his "gold DNA" science.

Best wishes,
J_P