LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-29-2009, 10:49 PM
Guru

Default Tribute to Andy Flind

and EPE magazine, the publisher of the Magnetic Field Detector . Andy don't imagine that somebody can use this for locate treasure at 70-80 meters and depth, a coin at 15 m in distance and 1 m depth!

This can be renamed as "Magnetic Flind Detector". My deep gratefulness because a friend found treasure with it. And other people too. And other persons found different objects but no yet a treasure. Andy has reason when he use these words "hot spots". Treasure are hot spots!
Attached Images

Old 08-30-2009, 02:21 AM
Guru

the ocaso of the sceptic is near!
they should accept
Old 08-30-2009, 06:51 AM

Viva la vida loca!!
Old 08-30-2009, 10:57 AM
Guru

Hi Esteban,

Great contribution of yours bringing the name of Andy Flind in this forum.
I did not know much about him and now I start to do trough your posts.

About 3 to 4 years ago, in some forum, I could read a post of a guy from US who used to work for the government regarding special projects. This one dealed particularly with INDUCTION and special devices built to locate oil for oil companies. He told how he and his partner could map the exact location of oil and also comented the amazing look in the faces of the company's in charge personell when they were proven exact.

He told that not exactly the magnetic field, but 'old' plain induction could do marvelous and unbelievable things.
His description of the device made me implement many elements for my own project.
PS. My friend started his travel back home yesterday morning after his trips to the Rain Forrest region, Central of Brazil and Paraguay. In a quick radio contact with me he said he's got lot of news.
If I find I can tell it here or if it's relevant I will do. Otherwise I will PM you.

Best Regards.
Old 08-30-2009, 12:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hi Esteban,

Great contribution of yours bringing the name of Andy Flind in this forum.
I did not know much about him and now I start to do trough your posts.

About 3 to 4 years ago, in some forum, I could read a post of a guy from US who used to work for the government regarding special projects. This one dealed particularly with INDUCTION and special devices built to locate oil for oil companies. He told how he and his partner could map the exact location of oil and also comented the amazing look in the faces of the company's in charge personell when they were proven exact.

He told that not exactly the magnetic field, but 'old' plain induction could do marvelous and unbelievable things.
His description of the device made me implement many elements for my own project.
PS. My friend started his travel back home yesterday morning after his trips to the Rain Forrest region, Central of Brazil and Paraguay. In a quick radio contact with me he said he's got lot of news.
If I find I can tell it here or if it's relevant I will do. Otherwise I will PM you.

Best Regards.
Hi Hung

Andy was a genius, like others today alive. He publish his circuits and ideas in EPE.

Ok, let me know.

Regards

Esteban
Old 08-30-2009, 11:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Hi Hung

Andy was a genius, like others today alive. He publish his circuits and ideas in EPE.

Ok, let me know.

Regards

Esteban
Hi Esteban!

My friend and team member returned from his trip and I talked to him today.
He could locate some treasure sites believed to exist in a section of Central region along a Jesuit trail. He clearly confirmed this trail.
I'm very happy for him and his group. As soon as I have time I will email you with details.

Best regards.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:09 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Esteban!

My friend and team member returned from his trip and I talked to him today.
He could locate some treasure sites believed to exist in a section of Central region along a Jesuit trail. He clearly confirmed this trail.
I'm very happy for him and his group. As soon as I have time I will email you with details.

Best regards.
Hi Hung

Near important Jesuitic locations always people found treasures, ALWAYS.
Old 08-31-2009, 01:36 PM
Guru

Andy use a simple transformer as sensor. Here is a coil 30 turns in diameter 16 cm, wire 0.35 mm. A preamp is necessary.
Attached Images

Old 08-31-2009, 01:53 PM
Guru

For you Esteban:
http://www.epemag3.com/index.php?opt...d=61&Itemid=38

2 projects, one in 2 parts.

For everybody, :
http://www.epemag3.com/index.php?opt...d=55&Itemid=38

Old 08-31-2009, 09:44 PM
Guru

BTW, this project is probably the best LRL that has been described, will show target with a meter, and the article even gives explanations of the transistros burnind.It even shows a solutions against it.
As it is public domain i think it is ok to put it here:
Old 09-01-2009, 02:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Hung

Near important Jesuitic locations always people found treasures, ALWAYS.
Esteban,

He did.
He found four sites and pinpointed it with the Tyon.
His group used Mineoro's CM80 two box also (one hell of a great machine) to confirm one location, but when they were upon the second one, the oscillator transistors got burned due to the intense fields.

Same thing happened to those couple of two box detectors in that huge treasure site remember?

I will email you all the details tomorrow. Must sleep now.
By the way, I will talk to you about Andy Flind's MFD.

Tchau amigo.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
... but when they were upon the second one, the oscillator transistors got burned due to the intense fields.
Cool,
That´s so "Fashion"
Old 10-19-2009, 06:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
and EPE magazine, the publisher of the Magnetic Field Detector . Andy don't imagine that somebody can use this for locate treasure at 70-80 meters and depth, a coin at 15 m in distance and 1 m depth!

This can be renamed as "Magnetic Flind Detector". My deep gratefulness because a friend found treasure with it. And other people too. And other persons found different objects but no yet a treasure. Andy has reason when he use these words "hot spots". Treasure are hot spots!

Hi Esteban.
As you know, i have made the MFD. Some days i have good results at a place with some buried coins and other days nothing. I test it near a wire that supplies a refrigerator, and when it works, the MFD can detect the field of wire from 1.5 m far.
Yesterday, because the weather was rain, i spent all my day at Lab. I made a modification on the coil stimulator of my LRL (this that i had with me at Portugal), and also i replaced the 20 cm coil with another 10cm and now it detect the wire that supplies the refrigerator from 2.5m. It is great.... it is 60% more that the Andys Flind MFD.
So what is happening with the coil stimulator????? Does the stimulator signal modulate the input signal.... or the input signal "sit" on the stimulator signal, or..... what other.

Regards
Old 10-19-2009, 12:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Esteban.
As you know, i have made the MFD. Some days i have good results at a place with some buried coins and other days nothing. I test it near a wire that supplies a refrigerator, and when it works, the MFD can detect the field of wire from 1.5 m far.
Yesterday, because the weather was rain, i spent all my day at Lab. I made a modification on the coil stimulator of my LRL (this that i had with me at Portugal), and also i replaced the 20 cm coil with another 10cm and now it detect the wire that supplies the refrigerator from 2.5m. It is great.... it is 60% more that the Andys Flind MFD.
So what is happening with the coil stimulator????? Does the stimulator signal modulate the input signal.... or the input signal "sit" on the stimulator signal, or..... what other.

Regards
This is good notice, you obtain 60% more. With this device is very easy to found treasure at distance, 70-80 meters. Coil stimulator can be useful but sometimes not necessary. The stimulator put more sensitive the input, because is as a reference, introduces a small mV signal in input, so incoming signals can be more easy detectable.

Recently MFD found a big couple of oxidated nails used in rails at some meters... so thing also big oxidated iron box full of gold can be detectable.

Regards
Old 10-19-2009, 02:40 PM
Guru

Quote:

Coil stimulator
What is this? Creme or massage oil?
Old 10-19-2009, 03:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
This is good notice, you obtain 60% more. With this device is very easy to found treasure at distance, 70-80 meters. Coil stimulator can be useful but sometimes not necessary. The stimulator put more sensitive the input, because is as a reference, introduces a small mV signal in input, so incoming signals can be more easy detectable.

Recently MFD found a big couple of oxidated nails used in rails at some meters... so thing also big oxidated iron box full of gold can be detectable.

Regards
Hi Esteban.
I am not sure if you understood me about my LRL. The basic is a mod passive receiver + stimulator, but this time at higher frequency.
What do you think??? is it good to connect a second detector on it??

Regards
Old 10-19-2009, 03:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
What is this? Creme or massage oil?

WHY?????
Please... If you don't know something, it is better to ask about it or to not answer,... but don't laugh with us.

Regards
Old 10-19-2009, 04:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Esteban.
I am not sure if you understood me about my LRL. The basic is a mod passive receiver + stimulator, but this time at higher frequency.
What do you think??? is it good to connect a second detector on it??

Regards
I don't connect another second detector. But also works with secondary detector.
Old 10-19-2009, 04:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
I don't connect another second detector. But also works with secondary detector.

Thank you Esteban.
Next days if weather would not be good i"ll try to connect a second one.
Who knows???

Regards
Old 10-20-2009, 07:09 AM
Guru

Hi.
Today is a good day but how to try the LRL??
Yesterday i replaced the 9V batteries with a pack of 4x1.2V rechargeable and o pcb with TL497A. All are OK but the LRL don't detect the electromagnetic field at Lab. Problem??? the oscillator of TL497!!!
Pulses of it overload the input so it is not able to detect anything. Today i will try with a shielding coil for TL497 and if no results i will replace it again with 9V batteries.

Regards
Old 10-20-2009, 07:17 AM
Guru

Quote:

Pulses of it overload the input so it is not able to detect anything.

Dont worry Geo, LRL is in perfect working condition, as all others LRLs.
Old 10-20-2009, 06:29 PM
Guru

Hi.
Today i went for test.
Sensitivity was very High. When i tried first at a place where there are buried some copper coins i took a very strong signal.
I turned the LRL to other direction and it beep again. After some experiments i saw that my pistol detected the horizons. I had the sensitivity just a clik before it beep. When i turned the pistol left, it beep at the line with south and north. When i turned it right it beep at the line with east and west. I reduced a little the sensitivity and stop to detect the horizons. As i walked it begun to beep again and again. It was a high voltage wire, at distance 15m, and 40cm height. It need for some livestocks to don't go out from farm. At other times before today, my pistol detected this wire from 3..5 m far. But near the coins i did not took any beep with this sensitivity. Maybe tomorrow to try to another place. I saw that the sensitivity is very very high, so i believe that i must detect the voltage near the buried objects.
Esteban, do you know any other way to reduce the detecting of horizons???

Regards
Old 10-20-2009, 10:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi.
Today i went for test.
Sensitivity was very High. When i tried first at a place where there are buried some copper coins i took a very strong signal.
I turned the LRL to other direction and it beep again. After some experiments i saw that my pistol detected the horizons. I had the sensitivity just a clik before it beep. When i turned the pistol left, it beep at the line with south and north. When i turned it right it beep at the line with east and west. I reduced a little the sensitivity and stop to detect the horizons. As i walked it begun to beep again and again. It was a high voltage wire, at distance 15m, and 40cm height. It need for some livestocks to don't go out from farm. At other times before today, my pistol detected this wire from 3..5 m far. But near the coins i did not took any beep with this sensitivity. Maybe tomorrow to try to another place. I saw that the sensitivity is very very high, so i believe that i must detect the voltage near the buried objects.
Esteban, do you know any other way to reduce the detecting of horizons???

Regards
Horizons? All detectors are affected by magnetic field of Earth. When you have adjusted excluding it, well the difference is another cause, almost always metal buried many years. Of course, you can use a kind of dish connected to - , but you must found distance between dish and coil.

I modificate the old I have, but now with preamp. Look shielded cables in input, potentiometer and main PCB input. Also you can try shielding the core or the coil, deppend what you use. I use core and aluminum loop.

Regards
Attached Images

Old 10-21-2009, 03:18 AM

"but when they were upon the second one, the oscillator transistors got burned due to the intense fields"
What a big treasure !!! to kick *** the transistors, like e EMP from atomic bomb explosion !!!!
Make me laugh again, this thread is a delicatessen sensation for me and a positive enlightment for the technical forum....
Old 10-21-2009, 05:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexismex View Post
"but when they were upon the second one, the oscillator transistors got burned due to the intense fields"
What a big treasure !!! to kick *** the transistors, like e EMP from atomic bomb explosion !!!!
Make me laugh again, this thread is a delicatessen sensation for me and a positive enlightment for the technical forum....

Hi Alexismex.
I don't have the knowlevel to understand and explain you what is happening. Simple.... i try, sometimes with results and other without results.
But i am good (not expert) with Lrods, i have found objects with them, I saw real LRL with perfect results... and of course i have friends who are rich from treasures who found with LRL. These are the reasons that tell me to continue experiment.

Regards