LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-25-2014, 10:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Hi Andreas
Then J1 in Pcb for transmitter is connect to Trans +9V and not in J1 for supply 18V dc it's for battery.

That is your error. I cant understand the two name for J1. sorry

Thanks
Hi Nicolas
Is very clean
JI (on PCB) is for connection batteries (two serial 9V=18V)
Trans (on pcb) is for connection +/-9V transmitter
Later i publish all connection with a diagram
regards
Old 01-30-2014, 06:36 AM

Dear Andreas!
Thank you for sharing ..
Regards and all the best!
Old 01-30-2014, 12:11 PM

Mr. ANDREAS.
Can you help me?
How to do MV Alonso TX coil?
What will be the diameter of the coil, the coil wire diameter and number of laps will happen?
Thank you.
Old 01-30-2014, 12:52 PM
Guru

Hi all
Next step is omega-coils
attachment PDF
Note1: Original schematic publish Qiaozhi has for Tx coils 12+5+3+12. If you seePDF my omega has 12+3+5+12turns. This is correct.
We need high peaks RF transmitter with low-level modulation signal for better calibration
If we work with 12+5+3+12 turns TX coil you have 100% modulation signal 400-800HZ
with 12+3+5+12 modulation signal has level 45%
Note2:The dimensions are critical , if you want a properly nulling
regards
Attached Images
File Type: pdf realClone_coilsTxRx.pdf (5.2 KB, 4012 views)
Old 01-30-2014, 08:43 PM

Default ANDREAS NEED HELP POR END THE PD

Hi Andreas here the image of my omega coil and i have much images of my prototype but I need some help to finish this project I have done many tests with many types of omegas and ferrite coils but I can not achieve to detect a coin at 50 cms as morgan says so I would like might help a little, I think I'm just a bit close to it and I could make the PD detected a magnet at a distance but I need even more distance also able to detect the two components of the phenomena electric and magnetic components.

Here is a picture of the omega coil according to the ohmic resistance pointing by Morgan, I think I'm wrong on some things but I think the whole secret is in the type of turns of the ferrite and the omega maybe i think i am near of make work the Pd alonso.
Attached Images

Old 01-30-2014, 09:02 PM

Default I HAVE TWO PROTOTYPES

HERE OTHER IMAGES
Attached Images

Old 01-30-2014, 10:53 PM
Guru

I think your problem dear wiliams are the location of your coils
Firstly you do not have the zero point between the coil they are almost in the same axis we must shift
second one must have a good calibration at the coil with ferrite. it must be adjustable and mobile
Attached Images

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-31-2014, 12:17 AM

Default Alonso PD

I do not understand what you mean with that william or axis of the coils.
and you observe a position at which the ferrites are with respect to each device omegas?

I think this is the correct position as established by alonso pd.

SALUDOS.
Old 01-31-2014, 04:05 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRLMAN View Post
I do not understand what you mean with that william or axis of the coils.
and you observe a position at which the ferrites are with respect to each device omegas?

I think this is the correct position as established by alonso pd.

SALUDOS.

Hi, I mean with >>>>> Wiliams Tim Williams, but I did not write that wrong sorry

I do not think dear Tim becaufe the magnetic chapms are parallel
mean overlap. So to have a zero points must be moved one of them
is the omega coil low ferrite or down as I have represented on your photo

Look Pd Totem that is 100% correct
and this picture by andreas

and ferrite adjustable for calibration
Attached Images

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 01-31-2014, 04:58 AM

Default PD

Are you sure?

let me experiment this again though I've done before and when separated much the ferrite antenna from the omega nothing magic happens, but I'll try again with omega coil did in a different way.

But I would also like the opinion of Andreas or someone else

For the confusion.... don't worry

I send you greetings and a strong hug

LRLMAN.
Old 01-31-2014, 06:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Are you sure?

let me experiment this again though I've done before and when separated much the ferrite antenna from the omega nothing magic happens, but I'll try again with omega coil did in a different way.

LRLMAN.
Yes dear I agree with you

However, Andreas already mentioned before in this topic see his talk here with Qiaohzi
since comments # 6 and later

I sent you an email before and I'm still waiting for your reply

you saw your inbox?? or you've ignored

I want to remind you again

Old 01-31-2014, 09:28 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Are you sure?

LRLMAN.
What Nicolas is saying is that you have the ferrite in a position where it cannot be nulled. TOTeM has the ferrite placed in the null line of the TX coil, as described in ITMD Chapter 14. This null is quite easy to find, but Andreas says there is another null position which requires micro-adjustments to find. Whether this second null position has any benefits over the first, is something you would need to figure out.
Old 01-31-2014, 10:17 AM
Guru

Ozzy, how come you expect your atari to work since your PD tentative was a complete failure and you know that? Do you think all members here are idiots or just the ones that you want to fool into buying your book?
Your desperate commercial gimmick to your book is pathetic.
Revise you schematic and honestly tell it that thing can possibly work as LRL for gold or whatever buried metal?
Besides, ask that dude who bravely took the chances to build it, if he found anything to date besides random noises?

Gotta go. See ya on tour with your 'black sabath'.
Old 01-31-2014, 01:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
What Nicolas is saying is that you have the ferrite in a position where it cannot be nulled. TOTeM has the ferrite placed in the null line of the TX coil, as described in ITMD Chapter 14. This null is quite easy to find, but Andreas says there is another null position which requires micro-adjustments to find. Whether this second null position has any benefits over the first, is something you would need to figure out.
Strongly agree
very sure he will understand, making experience
It is not Nicolas Tesla

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

Old 01-31-2014, 01:41 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Ozzy,
Besides, ask that dude who bravely took the chances to build it, if he found anything to date besides random noises?

Quote:
'black sabath'.
black sabbath
Black boot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=No6gec4DNuE

Old 01-31-2014, 03:15 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Ozzy, how come you expect your atari to work since your PD tentative was a complete failure and you know that? Do you think all members here are idiots or just the ones that you want to fool into buying your book?
Hung - how can you comment on a subject you know nothing about?

Quote:
Anyway, even if you order one, we'll cancel your order. As we would hate you to actually learn something.

Quote:
Revise you schematic and honestly tell it that thing can possibly work as LRL for gold or whatever buried metal?
As it says in the book: "Unlike the original PD, the TOTeM project is easily replicated with a little care and attention. It easily passes all the laboratory-based tests used by LRL experimenters, and certainly appears to react in the same way as the device in the internet videos. Whether it will lead you to treasure or not is maybe another story, but at least you will have the opportunity to explore the pseudo-scientific world of long range locators for yourself, and make up your own mind on the matter."

There is nothing misleading in the chapter, or any false claims. It is what it is ... an experimental pistol detector ... and you make of it whatever you like. Just remember - here there be dragons!

Quote:
Do you have to be brave to build an LRL?

I believe he enjoyed the experience and is still experimenting with the unit. Anyway, he has as much chance of finding something useful with TOTeM, as with any other electronic LRL (including Mineoro or your own Heath Robinson efforts).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heath_Robinson

An Ozzy Osbourne quote - from I am Ozzy (which somehow seems apt):
“They said I would never write this book.
Well, f**k ’em – ’cos here it is.
All I have to do now is remember something...
Bollocks. I can’t remember anything.”
Old 01-31-2014, 05:29 PM

Default PD

Quote:

Hi Mr. Hung, I would like to know your opinion on the exact position of the ferrrita regarding omega coil as I know you did the PD with much success, why do you not helpme a little with this project.

I also have a problem with green led, this does not turn, I do not know if the pcb is something wrong or has led the polarities reversed.

in the device of 6 pcb from alonso, I have dificults to increasing distance detection of a coin with switch in central position working ferrite-omega

but the PD of a single pcb as the Greek Forum, the problem to detect the coins to more distance is less with a distance of a 22 cms with good iron discrimination.

I have a videos i send to qiaozhi or someone else for upload.

Greetings Dr. Hung
Old 01-31-2014, 06:06 PM
Guru

Please relax. We have time, step by step we can see all false infos present here from......, about this PD. For example extreme detection a coin. If healthkit receiver work with stability etc etc.
I publish this thread, because i believe is time open a myth and publish here the real possibilities.
Old 01-31-2014, 06:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Mr. Hung, I would like to know your opinion on the exact position of the ferrrita regarding omega coil as I know you did the PD with much success, why do you not helpme a little with this project.
Funny post.

Actually I do have an idea to where Dr Hung would place the ferrite.
Old 01-31-2014, 06:45 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Funny post.

Actually I do have an idea to where Dr Hung would place the ferrite.
I'm not sure it would be well balanced in that position.
Old 01-31-2014, 06:46 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Please relax. We have time, step by step we can see all false infos present here from......, about this PD. For example extreme detection a coin. If healthkit receiver work with stability etc etc.
I publish this thread, because i believe is time open a myth and publish here the real possibilities.
Very good.
Old 01-31-2014, 07:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
Thanks Andreas. To find the normal detection as a regular "enhanced " detector, on the edge of stability, will be interesting too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I'm not sure it would be well balanced in that position.
Old 01-31-2014, 08:42 PM

Default PD INTERESTING

Quote:

I like that Andreas

I really liked what you said is important to know all the details of this machine to see if in fact if it works or not, I need to finish this project.

I also want to tell you that I have been testing with the PD that which have a single pcb and I detected very erratic way an object buried beneath a planter at a distance of 10 mts, about it i checked the place with a normal metals detector on the spot where the buried object is that the object appears to be large.

LRLMAN.
Old 02-01-2014, 12:01 AM

Default BEGINING

Ok Andreas and friends,

Where do we start? for the list of the components of each pcb? or the preparation and calibration of the ferrite, or for the preparation and calibration of omega antenna?

Want to do it here....... or in RS?

Please comment.

LRLMAN
Old 02-01-2014, 07:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
Ok Andreas and friends,

Where do we start? for the list of the components of each pcb? or the preparation and calibration of the ferrite, or for the preparation and calibration of omega antenna?

Want to do it here....... or in RS?

Please comment.

LRLMAN
I can present here place feritte with dimensions between omega place.
Anyone can confirm the maximum signal receiving feritte-coil in this place .
I will try to make videos to show that the signal actually becomes zero.
You can see that the position is not "TOTeM has the ferrite placed in the null line of the TX ...", as reported by Qiaozhi.
If we put feritte in the null line of TX, we have not stimulate omega coil via feritte. In this case we have not on condition regulate all together.
As you know i am not RSforum member, because old time i have many attack from "guru's members knows all " and they don't publish more infos, because they believe, with own informations i can build a commercial project.
This is a joke for me, then i delete me from RS
The true is, this members never build it, because, if they build it members start a commercial project.
In this case the best choice for me is publish here all infos about PD and your RS forum you can have help, by guru's for more infos about nulling and calibration feritte together with omega coils.
If you have not help in RS forum ( i am sure for it), i can start again.
regards