LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 02-01-2014, 10:04 PM
Guru

Friend lrl man.you found object connected omega coil and ferrite or only omega coil?
Old 02-02-2014, 02:47 AM

Default PD

This sounds good to me andreas we need to start with this and see what happens.

I've seen the videos that you have exposed in your youtube channel about your PD and you can detect some objects and all this is very interesting, I see a video clearly showing the detection of a small magnet and I like a little since my PD also detect a magnet but just to low distance.

Greetings.

LRLMAN.
Old 02-02-2014, 03:09 AM

Default Posision of ferrite regarding omega coil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
Funny post.

Actually I do have an idea to where Dr Hung would place the ferrite.
Hello Fred,

Where you think that Dr. Hung would place the ferrite regarding omega coil???? which type of ferrite? because I believe that he was used a different ferrite that was used by Alonso in hes proyect, because the ferrite Alonso used was two flat ferrites and the used by Hung was rounds.

LRLMAN.
Old 02-02-2014, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
Friend lrl man.you found object connected omega coil and ferrite or only omega coil?
I found some spots and one of them is a metal, i don't know what kind of metal it is, but also was detected by a normal metal detector, this is a big object because was detected by a garrett metal detector with a multipliers for depth Garrett Grand Master Hunter CX II

As I said, I can not know what kind of metal is because it is located below a large round planter and I can not destroy it.

And the PD, must be connected the ferrite-omega together.

The only position of omega working how a metal detector.

LRLMAN.
Old 02-02-2014, 07:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LRLMAN View Post

And the PD, must be connected the ferrite-omega together.

The only position of omega working how a metal detector.

LRLMAN.
No!!! helthkit receiver is important. Later i replace receiver-helthkit with a very-stability new receiver, because, the original helthkit receiver is unstable.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:11 PM
Guru

Dimensions between feritte - omega coil.
As you can see feritte is not in the null line of the TX. With experiment you can see feritte-coil has without nulling output signal 150-200mVpp minimum
Regards
Attached Images

Old 02-03-2014, 06:45 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
As you can see feritte is not in the null line of the TX. With experiment you can see feritte-coil has without nulling output signal 150-200mVpp minimum
Regards
Are you saying there is another null point at that location, or is the ferrite being nulled by a separate coil?
Old 02-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Are you saying there is another null point at that location, or is the ferrite being nulled by a separate coil?
I work with your schematic. Attachment pic.
For specific feritte, I use turns in the Plan. I believe they need depending on the magnetic permeability of each feritte we must be experiment with turns. For my clone i use a chinese feritte from AMradio orthogonal 100mm. Yes with microcalibration horizontal axis actually finds a "dead hole" with zero signal. About y axis, i think we need small luck
Now if we find the dead point and put a 4n7 capacitor pararell with L7 we can see omega coil need caps= 1n+6n8 and receiver coil need 1n+1n8 for best resonate all together in xxxKHZ
Upon verification of capacitors that have the same values as the original plan, we are confident that we have created a clone, working with exactly the same values ​​parts.
I repeat again, the big problem is find this "dead point". I believe Alonso knows exactly the frequency and made arrangements in the Act. I have this opinion, because the location has put feritte (real PD) is ....with hot glue.In this case, maybe he knows near zero-point area and he find the best with practice
regards
Attached Images

Old 02-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Guru

Quote:
For specific feritte, I use turns in the Plan. I believe they need depending on the magnetic permeability of each feritte we must be experiment with turns. For my clone i use a chinese feritte from AMradio orthogonal 100mm. Yes with microcalibration horizontal axis actually finds a "dead hole" with zero signal. About y axis, i think we need small luck
Now if we find the dead point and put a 4n7 capacitor pararell with L7 we can see omega coil need caps= 1n+6n8 and receiver coil need 1n+1n8 for best resonate all together in xxxKHZ
Upon verification of capacitors that have the same values as the original plan, we are confident that we have created a clone, working with exactly the same values ​​parts.
I repeat again, the big problem is find this "dead point". I believe Alonso knows exactly the frequency and made arrangements in the Act. I have this opinion, because the location has put feritte (real PD) is ....with hot glue.In this case, maybe he knows near zero-point area and he find the best with practice
regards
Quote:
Regards
http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...1&d=1391447412

Good response Andreas this is the trust and real.
You are the best

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 02-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Guru

Default A note

Sorry for my false.
I see again schematic publish here #30. I write R50=39K, please replace R50=390k. Original schematic use R50=470K. I find is better work all together with 390K value
regards
Old 02-04-2014, 02:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hello Fred,

Where you think that Dr. Hung would place the ferrite regarding omega coil???? which type of ferrite? because I believe that he was used a different ferrite that was used by Alonso in hes proyect, because the ferrite Alonso used was two flat ferrites and the used by Hung was rounds.

LRLMAN.
Well, i think Hung has no clue whatsoever to where to put any ferrite, same as for any technical matter, so my idea about it is non-technical as well and is (perhaps) a secret place.
So to keep it technical, I can say he would probably put it on top of a calculator, or attached to a piece of string and "feel" it pointing to the golden ring or statues he planted nearby.
Nothing useful as you can see...
Old 02-04-2014, 02:45 AM
Guru

Quote:
For specific feritte, I use turns in the Plan. I believe they need depending on the magnetic permeability of each feritte we must be experiment with turns.
Hi, Andreas,
what do you think about the final principle of it ?
The way you explain it, it look like you are building a very compact kind of two-boxes detector, finding an extremely tiny null, very close to the Tx loop.
Do you think it could be? And that a detector in such a configuration has something special?
Old 02-04-2014, 03:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi, Andreas,
The way you explain it, it look like you are building a very compact kind of two-boxes detector, finding an extremely tiny null, very close to the Tx loop.
Do you think it could be? And that a detector in such a configuration has something special?

Only to tire people's hands. for both boxes nothing special. and only for gold. ansi we do not know what prices are
I think this is unitul unless it is at least a long range. So it becomes a bit special as traditional.
I'm with you Fred about this quetion

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 02-04-2014, 05:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi, Andreas,
Hi Fred
Yes this unit has something special. With this special null, unit detect very easy magnetic piece. My first experiments, unit detect very easy aluminium piece 6 meters distance, 30cm depth (i don't know how old is this alu-piece) and the strange for me.. if detect magnetic-piece unit stop detect magnetic lines from earth.
Joke is ... with perfect calibration all together coils-housing detect one euro ONLY 12CM DISTANCE.
I remember some members say here.. unit can detect a coin 20,30,40..cm distance. Maybe detect capacitor-phenomenon via hands and believes detect coin, because if don't make fine calibration produce this capacitor phenomenon.
For me this unit has many interest points and work same method other unit "name englishPDfor gold"
I try find free time and fine weather for external tests
regards
Old 02-04-2014, 06:58 AM

Hi Andreas,

Between PD and the Crypton, which is better in terms of range of detection?

Regards...
Old 02-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aulook View Post
Hi Andreas,

Between PD and the Crypton, which is better in terms of range of detection?

Regards...
Hi aulook
we have two units with different philosophy. I cannot find something same, only alarm circuit is same
My opinion. Many -many engineers try build alonsoPD withouts results. Only a greek engineer build a PD (name magicPD), but he use only receiver helthkit with a big ferrite (without feritte-coils) and maybe have small results.
Few months ago, i build an other myth (name englishPD) with perfect results. In this case i use a special feritte, because englishPD the secret is the special feritte.
Now i can see AlonsoPD and english PD has same philoshophy (method detection).
If i understand well ..what happen inside , for me is possible 30% build a PD only for gold.
I have a personall theory, but sometimes i have not answers for my questions.. who knows!
I know only one now, this extreme units need special CAD labs for produce same results. In this case i understand well now, why amateurs cannot build, but only with luck sometimes build a real unit.
regards
Old 02-04-2014, 01:31 PM
Guru

Thanks Andreas.
As I said before, and by your observations, it also looks like the PD could work on the fluxgate magnetometer principle...
Some said that the magnetometer effect should be nulled out to "work" properly.
However, the main question remains: What is "working" ...

Name:  fluxgate.gif
Views: 8677
Size:  42.8 KBName:  6972563-0-large.jpg
Views: 10137
Size:  196.3 KB

Quote:
Hi Fred
Yes this unit has something special. With this special null, unit detect very easy magnetic piece. My first experiments, unit detect very easy aluminium piece 6 meters distance, 30cm depth (i don't know how old is this alu-piece) and the strange for me.. if detect magnetic-piece unit stop detect magnetic lines from earth.
Joke is ... with perfect calibration all together coils-housing detect one euro ONLY 12CM DISTANCE.
I remember some members say here.. unit can detect a coin 20,30,40..cm distance. Maybe detect capacitor-phenomenon via hands and believes detect coin, because if don't make fine calibration produce this capacitor phenomenon.
For me this unit has many interest points and work same method other unit "name englishPDfor gold"
regards
Old 02-04-2014, 08:10 PM

Quote:
I know only one now, this extreme units need special CAD labs for produce same results. In this case i understand well now,
why amateurs cannot build, but only with luck sometimes build a real unit.
regards

Hello Andreas
I like your project and would like to add something.
I'm no electronics expert, but with CAD its not a probem and can help you.
If it is helpful, I can construct you a 3D model with exact data of the Clone AlonsoPD with all what you need and place at to disposal here in the forum.
So it could be everyone watch, or measure it himself.

What do you think, that would be a helpful?

Best Regards
Goldmaxx
Old 02-05-2014, 11:23 AM
Guru

Hi Goldmaxx
I like your project and would like to add something.
This is not my project , i build only a real clone
I'm no electronics expert, but with CAD its not a probem and can help you.
Thank you very much about your help. I have not problem with CAD, because it's my job, the problem (not for me), but others members is.. they have not machines work via CAD for build materials
If it is helpful, I can construct you a 3D model with exact data of the Clone AlonsoPD with all what you need and place at to disposal here in the forum.
So it could be everyone watch, or measure it himself.

In this case i think you need a cdr file (corel) by me and with this file you can make a 3D model for. I think this 3D model can be helpful more members
regards
Old 02-05-2014, 02:03 PM

Hi Andreas

Thank you for the quick response.
I can construct 3D CAD model and create a 3D pdf file from this model.
A 3D pdf can anyone who has the adobe reader (latest version) installed open and watch it.
You can rotate the model, zoom, represent parts in show or noshow and the most important, measure the parts and distances.
I think it is helpful for anyone here in the forum.

Quote:
In this case i think you need a cdr file (corel) by me and with this file you can make a 3D model for. I think this 3D model can be helpful more members
regards
Yes, to create a 3D model, I need cdr files or drawings with dimensions from you.
If it is helpful, and it's okay for you, I will send you my email, so can you send me the data.

At that time, I've made for the Totem casing one.
I post it here again, and you can test it.

If you open it, first click with the left mouse button on the image to activate it and then you can rotate it with the left mouse button and zoom with the right, or scroll wheel.
At the top of the screen is the toolbar, you'll find all the tools to measure, make cuts and everything else.

Have fun with it.

Regards
Goldmaxx
Attached Images
File Type: pdf TOTeM_casing.pdf (311.3 KB, 3470 views)
Old 02-06-2014, 12:41 AM

Default PD

Quote:
Hi Fred
regards
Andreas, how many centimeters has a 1 euro coin?

one of the two units that I have built, only detected a silver coin of 3.5 cm diameter to 15 or 18 cm away from the coil in the single mode omega.

This unit is it only has a PCB because the 6 PCB alonso unit can't detects more distance for the coin.
Old 02-06-2014, 01:23 AM

Quote:
Andreas, how many centimeters has a 1 euro coin?

one of the two units that I have built, only detected a silver coin of 3.5 cm diameter to 15 or 18 cm away from the coil in the single mode omega.

This unit is it only has a PCB because the 6 PCB alonso unit can't detects more distance for the coin.

This is the type of the coin, that I say is the biggest on image in the left side
Old 02-06-2014, 01:26 AM

This is the image:
Attached Images

Old 02-06-2014, 04:12 AM

Default My PD

Andreas, Another thing, the omega coil that I did, have the followings sizes :

TX: 8.5 cm diameter with his small center of the omega have 4 cm diameter
magnet wire of 0.30 mm (0.29 mm here in mexico) with series 9+6+5+9 turns.

RX: 4 cm diameter, with magnet wire 0.20mm with 26+26 turns.

The turns that I put to the TX and RX antennas, was because morgan gave the values ​​measured in ohms and only with those amounts of turns and the measures of wire magnet i could get that values, I could never get those ohmic values ​​with the type of magnet wire and amounts of turns that morgan said.
Old 02-06-2014, 05:05 AM
Guru

Default Interesting post, Fred (fluxgate mag)

Back in the 1980's I build a bipolar pulse induction metal detector that worked fine with an air core searchcoil. I replaced it with a ferrite rod "probe" type searchcoil and was surprised to discover that it had become very sensitive to earth field-- I'd inadvertently constructed a fluxgate magnetometer.

--Dave J.