LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-22-2017, 11:21 PM

Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Napsterce View Post
I don't know who used that sentence first but it is over used, just like the people that serve "god" use the sentence: "it's god's will" for everything that happens and everything they don't understand. 150 years ago ALL the people belived that storms are punishment from god for the bad things they have done, today we know that it's only electrical discharge between the clouds and the ground. Maybe you (the sceptics) are technically challenged and don't understand a thing about lrl's and other devices like it...
hi

no not at all .... lrl's and other devices works on rolls but some people used the need of others and made faaaaaaakes ones
Old 11-22-2017, 11:23 PM

Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
These are just swivel-handled devices filled with some do-nothing electronics put there to fool the technically challenged.

hi

that is true
Old 11-22-2017, 11:24 PM

Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwgold View Post
To add a little more information about this detector, not that detector model, but the LDR models and others, work with oscillator that feeding a voltage riser, from 200 volts to 400 volts.
At the outlet of the transformer, 2 strips of copper are connected inside the box, which act as antennas.
The metallic handle makes contact with the hand and connects to the outside antennas by means of 2 capacitors.
In this link it shows how it is inside:
http://palmosdetect.blogspot.com.uy/...ng-system.html
hi

just another fake lrl
Old 11-22-2017, 11:32 PM

Default hi

It is now proposed to couple energy from a radio frequency electromagnetic field instead of an inductive field into spin systems of a substance to induce magnetic resonance. This permits the generation of the applied field and the sensing of the return radiation to be performed at a station that is remote from the substance. Applied to the art of mineral prospecting, the invention permits the location and identification of buried minerals which exhibit resonance effects from a remote station such as an aircraft or a land vehicle.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:35 PM

Default hi

magnetic resonance effects depend upon the effect of some magnetic field upon spin systems of a substance. The magnetic field can be supplied externally (e.g. by a current-carrying coil) or internally (e.g. by the physical structure of the substance itself). Fortunately, many minerals of economic interest posess internal magnetic fields and exhibit characteristic resonances in the radio frequency range without having to be subjected to external magnetic fields. This facilitates prospecting for such minerals, for no external magnetic field need be applied. In this regard, nuclear quadrupole resonance is of particular importance because in many substances the nuclear electric quadrupole interaction energy is strong enough to give rise to resonances in the radio frequency spectrum, with no external magnetic field. Other magnetic resonance effects in certain substances are also important: the element cobalt, for example, exhibits a strong nuclear ferromagnetic resonance at a frequency of about 213 megacycles per second (mc./s.) with a linewidth of about 200 kilocycles per second (kc./s.). If suflicient energy is coupled into cobalt nuclei at this frequency the cobalt nuclei will precess, as explained above, and will absorb energy. When the supply of energy ceases, the cobalt nuclei will release the absorbed energy in the form of a characteristic delay oscillation transient at the precession frequency of 213 mc./s. and this oscillation can be sensed by a sensitive receiver.
Old 11-23-2017, 05:24 AM

[QUOTE=jafal;155856]hi

i am about to reach it

I don't want to discourage you, but you have to know that the inventor (I personally know) cooperated with Japanese scientists to achieve this breakthrough patent of the discovery of Lasor Remote Sensing, it took them years my friend of R & D to reach what they sought for... Good luck anyway..
Old 11-23-2017, 05:56 AM
Guru

Hi.
Before 10 years at my country there was a laser lrl. Constructor was a japanese scentists team. It had the ability to locate old noble buried objects from 80m. The owner found a lot of gold and silver objects. The receiver was tuned near to 400Mhz. Laser was at 670nm if i remember good.
Unfortunately we were unable to open it
Old 11-23-2017, 09:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi.
Before 10 years at my country there was a laser lrl. Constructor was a japanese scentists team.
It had the ability to locate old noble buried objects from 80m. The owner found a lot of gold and silver objects.
The receiver was tuned near to 400Mhz. Laser was at 670nm if i remember good.
So TX is working at 670nm wavelength and RX at 400MHz? Impressive Japanese scientific achievement.

Geo, it is great that you still believe yourself. Enthusiasm and optimism that last forever.
Old 11-23-2017, 03:13 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
So TX is working at 670nm wavelength and RX at 400MHz? Impressive Japanese scientific achievement.

Geo, it is great that you still believe yourself. Enthusiasm and optimism that last forever.
Hahaha.... Hi Jaka.
Yes, i believe because i saw lrls to work and locates buried objects.
I have found many of them and i own lrls that really work.
Now about the laser lrl... i don't know if it at the same time emmited at 400mhz and received at same frequency.
It had a problem and we was not able to measure it, the only thing that we did was to measure the tuning frequency of antenna.
The box was a metalic soldered as the tv tuner boxes.
Do you think that i have so big fantasy????

Regards
Old 11-23-2017, 08:08 PM
Guru

Quote:

Do you think that i have so big fantasy????

Regards
Nothing wrong with fantasy Geo.

Fantasy can solve our dreams.

Could be, that subconscious man powers are more capable than all electronic LRL surrogate.

I don't believe in electronic LRL surrogate, which can be used as mean of concentration or trigger to activation subconscious man powers.

So we need electronic that can help to activate subconscious man powers and not surrogate of our hidden powers.
Old 11-23-2017, 11:26 PM

Default hi

[QUOTE=elhit29;155863]
Quote:
Originally Posted by jafal View Post
hi

i am about to reach it

I don't want to discourage you, but you have to know that the inventor (I personally know) cooperated with Japanese scientists to achieve this breakthrough patent of the discovery of Lasor Remote Sensing, it took them years my friend of R & D to reach what they sought for... Good luck anyway..
hi

over the past 20 years i am studying the laser remote sensing for real as much as its complex as much its logical device and its contains a lot of ideas in one set

i am very close from whats hiding behind
Old 11-23-2017, 11:31 PM

Default hi

Quote:
Hi.
Before 10 years at my country there was a laser lrl. Constructor was a japanese scentists team. It had the ability to locate old noble buried objects from 80m. The owner found a lot of gold and silver objects. The receiver was tuned near to 400Mhz. Laser was at 670nm if i remember good.

hi

its true the frequency around 400 to 500 mhz and no mater whats the laser

wavelength because its used just as antenna
Old 11-23-2017, 11:42 PM

Default hi

hi

It is postulated that most, if not all, substances generate characteristic electrical response signals when stimulated with a “proper” electrical signal. These response signals, are low in frequency, and are electrically weak, which is to say that their source impedance is extremely high even though their voltage levels may be moderate to high. Actual values are difficult to measure, and are not yet known, because an adequate model has not been built. Response signals have been found in the frequency band from nearly DC to approximately 200 MHz. It is anticipated that that frequency may be a limitation of the present instrumentation, rather than of the substances, or the propagation medium.
Old 11-23-2017, 11:48 PM

Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post

hi

laser as prob or antenna

the ions that provide the propagation are physically moved to generate plasma paths. This may be accomplished by either of two methods: an application of light at emission wavelengths of Oxygen (e.g. 820 nm), as published in the Handbook of Chemistry and Physics; or a simple grounded sharp pointed conductor will often work, particularly when ambient sunlight is present. Creation of a plasma path also requires application of an electric field that has a frequency that is very near to a resonant frequency of the substance being sought. The two signals, (stimulus and response) with a slowly varying phase relationship, create an effect like electrically polarized electrodes in a conductive fluid. When a plasma path is created, a minute current flows, and follows a path of least impedance between the stimulated substance and the transmitter. This may be a direct line, but will not always be so. If the path of least resistance passes through a wall, the laws of dielectrics apply, and refraction may occur, changing the apparent direction of the path. In fact, the path may split into two, as has been observed, where one path can go directly through a door, and another through an air space beside the door, simultaneously. In a preferred embodiment, an infrared (IR) laser is used to trigger a stimulating plasma path, stimulate the target substance, and detect the electrical response, all in a single instrument.
Old 11-24-2017, 02:05 AM

[QUOTE=jafal;155868]
Quote:
Originally Posted by elhit29 View Post

hi

over the past 20 years i am studying the laser remote sensing for real as much as its complex as much its logical device and its contains a lot of ideas in one set

i am very close from whats hiding behind
I really wish you to succeed from deep of my heart... As long as you keep persistent, you will reach your goal God-willing but always never forget to ask God for guidance throughout your path, this will save you both time and effort. Good luck
Old 11-24-2017, 09:00 PM

Default hi

[QUOTE=elhit29;155872]
Quote:

I really wish you to succeed from deep of my heart... As long as you keep persistent, you will reach your goal God-willing but always never forget to ask God for guidance throughout your path, this will save you both time and effort. Good luck
hi

thanks alot

do you know the person personally ?
Old 11-24-2017, 10:03 PM

Hi,

maybe this patent refers to what you said:
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/8076924.pdf
Old 11-24-2017, 10:59 PM

Default hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwgold View Post
Hi,

maybe this patent refers to what you said:
http://www.freepatentsonline.com/8076924.pdf
this patent close in idea but in side its very far 2 years ago i start thread here about it
Old 11-25-2017, 12:58 AM

[QUOTE=jafal;155873]
Quote:

hi

thanks alot

do you know the person personally ?
Yes, but he is like a closed box when it comes to this invention. He never ever goes out with anyone to check out for gold (he is not permitted to do so)... He is only permitted to locate underground water for wells.
Old 11-25-2017, 01:35 AM

Default hi

[QUOTE=elhit29;155876]
Quote:

Yes, but he is like a closed box when it comes to this invention. He never ever goes out with anyone to check out for gold (he is not permitted to do so)... He is only permitted to locate underground water for wells.
hi

yes i heard so
Old 11-25-2017, 02:05 AM

[QUOTE=jafal;155877]
Quote:

hi

yes i heard so
The funny thing is that I don't look for gold like most people do, I look for buried US$ , he knows I'm serious and I have several documented sites, and I showed him video film of the buried US$ bags I took with my Gamma Camera but I need to zero pinpoining because the Gamma camera shifts and shows you the target within an area of 10m x 10m ,, so finally he agreed to go with me because US$ is not among the (items) he is not permitted to look for (ha ha ha ha), in spite of that, he still since 2 months postponing me, and I'm still waiting his call as he promised.
Old 11-25-2017, 02:57 AM

Default hi

[QUOTE=elhit29;155879]
Quote:

The funny thing is that I don't look for gold like most people do, I look for buried US$ , he knows I'm serious and I have several documented sites, and I showed him video film of the buried US$ bags I took with my Gamma Camera but I need to zero pinpoining because the Gamma camera shifts and shows you the target within an area of 10m x 10m ,, so finally he agreed to go with me because US$ is not among the (items) he is not permitted to look for (ha ha ha ha), in spite of that, he still since 2 months postponing me, and I'm still waiting his call as he promised.

do you mean the modified sony camera or other one ?
Old 11-25-2017, 03:49 AM

[QUOTE=jafal;155880]
Quote:

do you mean the modified sony camera or other one ?
Gamma Ray Camera.. new proprietorship invention..
Modified Sony Camera is absolutely nothing compared to Gamma Ray Camera where you see clearly anything exactly as it is
Old 11-25-2017, 03:53 AM

The only side effect is ofcourse mimimal radiation, therefore, one has to wear lead shields as used in xray rooms
Old 11-25-2017, 09:33 PM

Default hi

Quote:
The only side effect is ofcourse mimimal radiation, therefore, one has to wear lead shields as used in xray rooms
hi
have you saw the modified sony camera ?

its the the same camera with out radiation it could reach up to 20 meter underground