LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-01-2024, 01:00 AM
Guru

Default Coil of wire and battery with witness

Simple locator from a coil of wire and a battery with witness on top of coil. Circle it with L-rod(s) to find signal line to the target. Don't need anything fancy, coil of magnet wire and small battery. Assuming you know enough about Ohms law, get enough resistance so battery is not drained. I tried to lower the current in order to eliminate insignificant targets and mineralization. I kept adding resistance and got the current down to sub-micro amps. Somewhere in there the signal fades. Yes, there is a little more to it than this, like the big one—being able to use L-rods--and a gold witness is not cheap these days. Cheaper to buy a DDS signal generator. Don't kill yourself. Don’t connect to L-rods!

HTTPS://www.scienceabc.com/humans/ho...you-human.html

Also remember any wound or broken skin can allow current into your body. Dell Winders talked about a guy who got a severe shock from one of his Weight Chek units that had a 555 timer chip in it—200ma. Many people had used that type of unit with no problems. I suspect the guy had a wound on his hand. Danger, Will Robinson!
Old 04-01-2024, 01:58 PM
Guru

I hope you know what you are doing before experimentation. The thought occured to me someone without electrical knowledge end up starting a fire with hot coil windings.