LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 04-22-2021, 10:09 AM

Thank you very much
Old 04-22-2021, 02:32 PM

Most people have overlooked an important point and are busy with how to make it, but they don’t want to make it useful or not. This is the point. What metal it can explore, how far it can explore, and how deep it can be, all of which require data to speak. ,
Old 04-24-2021, 01:44 AM
Guru

where are you, morgan?to answer?
Old 04-25-2021, 05:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudengyuand View Post
Most people have overlooked an important point and are busy with how to make it, but they don’t want to make it useful or not. This is the point. What metal it can explore, how far it can explore, and how deep it can be, all of which require data to speak. ,
Your ignorance cannot mean non-existence
Old 04-26-2021, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Let me tell you the truth, this circuit is made of double-sided copper clad laminate, and the output is only a little bit. When made of single-sided copper clad laminate, the output is more than two volts. It does not matter how much the output is. As long as it can be compared in the end, there is no adjustment for l1 and c10. Meaning, within the range of 100pf, or even greater, its sensitivity has not changed much. It can react to the sky or some ground, but this is only a problem of geographic magnetic field and has nothing to do with metal. Don?t say you succeeded. In fact, no one has ever seen you, nor can you know that you succeeded or failed. You always like to hear others say that you succeeded, and you hate others to say no. This is your psychological problem. You found water at a depth of 60 meters in your country. The basic knowledge tells you that as long as it is not a mountain, there is basically water in the ground 60 meters deep. You attribute this function to the oc
He gave Franco everything he had. Thanks Franco. As for you, you just have to criticize others.
Old 04-27-2021, 08:34 AM

hi franco

thank you so much for sharing this circuit

i made several time your lrl that is work perfect

best regard

zakari
Old 04-27-2021, 08:43 AM

hi
i used china digital fm transmitter module and injecte weak signal from transmitter to base of tr2 ,i have removed xtal and tr1 i have nulled transmitter and reciever antenna's
that is working good
now i can change the transmitter frequence and tune in my area for best operation
best regard

zakari
Old 04-27-2021, 09:14 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakari View Post
hi
i used china digital fm transmitter module and injecte weak signal from transmitter to base of tr2 ,i have removed xtal and tr1 i have nulled transmitter and reciever antenna's
that is working good
now i can change the transmitter frequence and tune in my area for best operation
best regard

zakari
What you did is very interesting, did you keep L1 / C10? If so, have you tuned the transmitter frequency with L1 / C10? I too am experimenting with an FM oscillator that I made, my problem is that the signal is always too strong and saturates the sensor stage, I have tried unsuccessfully to shield the oscillator and further decouple the oscillator power supply.
Old 04-27-2021, 09:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
What you did is very interesting, did you keep L1 / C10? If so, have you tuned the transmitter frequency with L1 / C10? I too am experimenting with an FM oscillator that I made, my problem is that the signal is always too strong and saturates the sensor stage, I have tried unsuccessfully to shield the oscillator and further decouple the oscillator power supply.
hi franco

you are right i have made some handmade fm transmitter circuit but saturates the sensor intrance signal and unstable the transmitter frequency
i use below pll fm t module adjusted distance transmitter and receiver circuit to avoid the saturation signal
i transfer pp key of module on the box to adjust the frequency of transmitter

best regard
zakari
Attached Images

Old 04-27-2021, 09:50 AM
Guru

Quote:
hi franco

you are right i have made some handmade fm transmitter circuit but saturates the sensor intrance signal and unstable the transmitter frequency
i use below pll fm t module adjusted distance transmitter and receiver circuit to avoid the saturation signal
i transfer pp key of module on the box to adjust the frequency of transmitter

best regard
zakari
Thank you for the information, I also invite other members to experiment. The fact that two equal frequencies arrive at the mixer (TR2 base) makes it much more sensitive. With the 20Mhz oscillator my idea was just this, that is to tune L1C / 10 on a harmonic of the oscillator. But even in this case the signal is too strong and unstable.
Old 04-27-2021, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Thank you for the information, I also invite other members to experiment. The fact that two equal frequencies arrive at the mixer (TR2 base) makes it much more sensitive. With the 20Mhz oscillator my idea was just this, that is to tune L1C / 10 on a harmonic of the oscillator. But even in this case the signal is too strong and unstable.
hi
i use one 10pf cap an one 5k pot in input transmitter signal to base of tr2 to adjust mixing rate of two signals an adjust sensor out put voltage
i believe the most important problem of this device is self oscillation . in my country the circuit self oscillation is variable during the day and night
for example if one body adjust the out put voltage zero at 21 oclock the device work good that this time and no working perfect at another time
there fore i put the one 5k double volume instead of r10 an r12 to adjust the self oscillation. last year i have explained in this forum
dose any body has the information about the gold filter in below schematic??

best regard
zakari
Attached Images

Old 04-27-2021, 10:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
hi
i use one 10pf cap an one 5k pot in input transmitter signal to base of tr2 to adjust mixing rate of to signals an adjust sensor out put voltage

best regard
zakari
Fine thanks.
Old 04-27-2021, 06:55 PM

hi everyone i found this while browsing a forum site i tried it but i don't have a test area .. its sensitivity is nice.

https://ibb.co/GHWYtcF
Old 04-27-2021, 07:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brain View Post
hi everyone i found this while browsing a forum site i tried it but i don't have a test area .. its sensitivity is nice.

https://ibb.co/GHWYtcF
What types of radiation is this circuit sensitive to? And that at the input there is a quartz resonator, or an oscillator with a frequency of 8 MHz
Old 04-30-2021, 09:33 AM

good good
Old 04-30-2021, 09:47 AM

I successfully detected a copper coin with a diameter of 2 cm, buried for 6 years, at a distance of 4 meters, and a depth of 30 cm, but the output of lm358 is unstable. As time increases, the machine always automatically alarms to prove the sensor The output voltage is rising automatically, so I have to adjust the critical point of 358 frequently.
Old 04-30-2021, 11:36 AM

Quote:
I successfully detected a copper coin with a diameter of 2 cm, buried for 6 years, at a distance of 4 meters, and a depth of 30 cm, but the output of lm358 is unstable. As time increases, the machine always automatically alarms to prove the sensor The output voltage is rising automatically, so I have to adjust the critical point of 358 frequently.
https://www.longrangelocators.com/fo...postcount=2558
Old 04-30-2021, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Did you find it with the circuit diagram I sent?
Old 04-30-2021, 07:30 PM

Default help !!!

hello,
can you give information about the coil value?
best regards...
Attached Images

Old 05-01-2021, 09:18 AM
Guru

This is not my lrl, you better open a new thread so as not to get confused.
Old 05-01-2021, 09:45 AM

Default hii

Can you share a gold lrl project that you are 100% sure of.
Old 05-01-2021, 09:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ERDOGAN37 View Post
Can you share a gold lrl project that you are 100% sure of.
I don't know of lrls that only work for gold.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:14 PM
Guru

I am working on the 100 Mhz version and I do not use a module but a transistor oscillator with frequency command with varicap diode, I do not use a coil printed on the pcb, but a flat coil placed horizontally, while on the sensor stage an equal coil but placed vertically , with the aim of minimizing the transmission of the signal from the oscillator to the sensor stage. In this way, a good result is obtained by keeping the oscillator about 7 cm from the sensor stage. As soon as I have finished drawing the scheme I will post it.
Attached Images
File Type: pdf oscillator.pdf (1.48 MB, 778 views)
File Type: pdf sensor stage.pdf (2.29 MB, 669 views)
Old 05-01-2021, 03:26 PM

At least you need to know the inductance value of L1 to roughly determine the resonance frequency with c10. This requires a high-precision inductance meter.
Old 05-01-2021, 03:44 PM
Guru

Quote:
At least you need to know the inductance value of L1 to roughly determine the resonance frequency with c10. This requires a high-precision inductance meter.
There is a simpler system, just build the two coils, oscillator and sensor stage, the same and check the output of the sensor stage (DC voltage). When the maximum value is obtained, it means that L1 / C10 is in resonance with the oscillator.