LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 11-22-2013, 01:21 AM
Guru

i can understand what cap, in parallel go resonance and serie go to frecuence? what is right? anybody know?
Old 11-22-2013, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello

tests made here with the PDK-2.1 modificated with the 3 FREQUENCIES SELECTOR show that is very difficult to locate the buried gold when the LRL is calibrated using other frequencies than the standard 77KHz, however the other frequencies working better in other countries...

regards

Morgan, which is the best frequency for Mexico.

Regards...
Old 11-22-2013, 06:30 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi jocelito and king40
The circuit oscillates at about 5 Mhz and it's "disturbed" by the signal from antenna filtered by L1/C1, but I don't know what kind of signal is, but it acts by decreasing the signal that goes to ground and then increasing the output signal. The antenna is a normal stylus or a small brass tube about 25 or 30 cm and yes this is my Last pcb and schematic. I have tried other solutions for the pcb but this is the only working and this makes the building a little difficult.

Best Regards
hi
Does not penetrate into the high-frequency(5mhz ). vlf Frequency is the best influence the ground.
Old 11-23-2013, 02:13 AM
Guru

Default High Frequency does penetrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustefa ubram View Post
hi
Does not penetrate into the high-frequency(5mhz ). vlf Frequency is the best influence the ground.
There was quite a bit research during and after WWII in England to find UXEBs and high frequency (>1 MHZ) was used and successfully. ALso used later to find mineral metal deposits and also successfully.
Goldfinder
Old 11-23-2013, 10:59 AM
Guru

Hi mustefa ubram

You forget that in Lrl operation it is the mountain that goes to Maometto and not vice versa, the "phenomenon" is around the buried target for many meters and the operational frequency of the Lrl I think it's not very important.

Best Regards
Old 11-23-2013, 03:26 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTech View Post
Morgan, which is the best frequency for Mexico.

Regards...
I think the standard 77KHz
Old 11-23-2013, 03:27 PM
Guru

francoitaly, may be your opinion is how the mineoro ions go at chamber carry by air, but in others lrl the electronic radiation came at meet joint then us need a resonance electronician frecuence, these radiation have field cardinal polarity, this only my opinion
Old 11-23-2013, 03:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
I think the standard 77KHz
Anyway Mexico is big country and may need other frequency in some territories

robalocarapanda is using the 77KHz and already found objects,he is from Mexico.
Old 11-23-2013, 03:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi mustefa ubram

You forget that in Lrl operation it is the mountain that goes to Maometto and not vice versa, the "phenomenon" is around the buried target for many meters and the operational frequency of the Lrl I think it's not very important.

Best Regards
hello Franco

I try in my field test the PDK-2.3 with frequencies selector,and the one who locate the buried gold is the 77KHz, using the other frequencies locate very near or not locate...
However ,other frequencies maybe good for countries where the PDK not work very well.

regards
Old 11-24-2013, 10:30 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan

I'm convinced that all the Lrl are passive receiver and they reveal only near oneself. My Lrl reveals change in internal oscillation by stylus antenna as input and your lrl reveals change in an external field at 77Khz (I suppose for radiocontrolled clocks) that is "modulated" by the phenomenon. For that are possible many solutions to build a Lrl and the key to boost a Lrl it would be to amplify directly the phenomenon.

Best Regards
Old 11-24-2013, 04:57 PM
Guru

the old buried metal are hot point centre where any rf or sun signal go to meet whit ground for natural discharges them are reactive whit ions in disbalance of metal sulfate, then produce active electronic halos at exterior
Old 11-24-2013, 05:03 PM
Guru

then how all charge electronic field is cardinally difused in polarities whit earth poles, but in countries whit near ecuador the atracttion semms most easy to east west, any lrl no work then due those was calibrate in other meridian
Old 11-24-2013, 05:07 PM
Guru

the earth how a great polarized magnetite, the magnetic field hig sensitive extreme of lrl cant work sometimes in any adverse magnetized planet regions
Old 11-25-2013, 11:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Morgan

I'm convinced that all the Lrl are passive receiver and they reveal only near oneself. My Lrl reveals change in internal oscillation by stylus antenna as input and your lrl reveals change in an external field at 77Khz (I suppose for radiocontrolled clocks) that is "modulated" by the phenomenon. For that are possible many solutions to build a Lrl and the key to boost a Lrl it would be to amplify directly the phenomenon.

Best Regards
yes,i think you right, that make sense,as i told long time ago,the VHF signal from old ANALOGIC TV antenna was amplifying the PHENOMENON, once the ANALOGIC went to DIGITAL,i note that distance with PDK-2 was reduced .

regards
Old 11-25-2013, 11:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
yes,i think you right, that make sense,as i told long time ago,the VHF signal from old ANALOGIC TV antenna was amplifying the PHENOMENON, once the ANALOGIC went to DIGITAL,i note that distance with PDK-2 was reduced .

regards
About boost the LRL, yes it is good ideia to boost the LRLs for distances of 1km to find big treasure, but for the single coins better stay the LRL to small distances becouse more easy to locate and pinpoint them,its my experience ,and some clients said to have found gold coin at 30 m ! maybe they exagerate ?

What is more strange,one forum client with PDK-2.1 recently found little hoard of copper coins 30m distance... I not found copper coins with PDK yet,think PDKs locate only noble metals... maybe the coins was all in very good condition with no patina ,no corrosion...

regards
Old 11-25-2013, 12:03 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
the old buried metal are hot point centre where any rf or sun signal go to meet whit ground for natural discharges them are reactive whit ions in disbalance of metal sulfate, then produce active electronic halos at exterior
yes,i think you are right about that,its the ground battery,the PHENOMENON,we whait for our great LRL master Esteban to return to this forum and continue teaching us about LRLs and the PHENOMENON

Name:  3 antennas type.JPG
Views: 11029
Size:  31.1 KB
Old 11-25-2013, 01:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Anyway Mexico is big country and may need other frequency in some territories

robalocarapanda is using the 77KHz and already found objects,he is from Mexico.
Yes Morgan you are Right is 77 Khz ....85 Khz

My Lrl works between this frequency 1......100Khz and is good.

Thank you Franco I improve your LRL and I want to put some video here after some

modification and experience.

Thanks all

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 11-25-2013, 02:16 PM
Guru

Morgan
So this means your coil is around 820 uH, correct?

Quote:
one little mistake, no need to cut the coil cables,just cut the capacitor 6n8 and connect the selector tho the PINs in the circuit.
Old 11-25-2013, 03:05 PM
Guru

Hi All
I always been a fan of ground battery to explain the phenomenon but I think that there are also other causes to bring the phenomenon above the ground. As a rule of thumb to form a battery takes two different metals immersed in an electrolyte and if the two metals are distant among them takes a certain time for the battery to be formed and this explains why it takes time because the phenomenon occurs. The other metal could be in the form of dissolved ions. Anyway the important thing is that many of us have verified that the phenomenon is real as Esteban has always said. I have always believed in Esteban and this helped me in all these years to continue my research.

Best Regards
Old 11-25-2013, 04:06 PM
Guru

I agree 100% with your comments Franco

Quote:
Hi All
I always been a fan of ground battery to explain the phenomenon but I think that there are also other causes to bring the phenomenon above the ground. As a rule of thumb to form a battery takes two different metals immersed in an electrolyte and if the two metals are distant among them takes a certain time for the battery to be formed and this explains why it takes time because the phenomenon occurs. The other metal could be in the form of dissolved ions. Anyway the important thing is that many of us have verified that the phenomenon is real as Esteban has always said. I have always believed in Esteban and this helped me in all these years to continue my research.

Best Regards
Old 11-25-2013, 07:34 PM

Nelson according to this coil is calculated online 628uH capacitor with 6.8 N frequency 77kh
http://www.energylabs.com.br/el/calculadora/lccalc
Old 11-25-2013, 11:45 PM
Guru

Hi fanco here is your LRL. I make PCB to improve it and try to land with some modification on the choice of the frequency search.

And I give you the PCB to do and try.
Attached Images

Attached Images
File Type: pdf Work.pdf (953.7 KB, 6743 views)

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 11-26-2013, 10:47 AM
Guru

Hi Nicolas
Great work, at the moment I'm in Switzerland and I cannot test your pcb, but remember that the "secret" of my pcb is the double face, at the bottom there are 6 strip, one strip is in corrispondance with the TR3 collector and another strip is in corrispondance with the TR1 base, this causes a capacitive coupling of very few pF and then the stage becomes to oscillate. If with your pcb you have at the output a DC voltage of about 2-4v and the voltage drops when you touch the input then the lrl is working. The "phenomenon" increases the output voltage. My pcb is very critic and the inferior strips must be aligned with the superior strips but obviously the superior strips are cut properly to achieve the links between the components.

Best Regards
Old 11-26-2013, 05:12 PM
Guru

Thumbs up

Quote:
Hi Nicolas
Great work, at the moment I'm in Switzerland and I cannot test your pcb, but remember that the "secret" of my pcb is the double face, at the bottom there are 6 strip, one strip is in corrispondance with the TR3 collector and another strip is in corrispondance with the TR1 base, this causes a capacitive coupling of very few pF and then the stage becomes to oscillate. If with your pcb you have at the output a DC voltage of about 2-4v and the voltage drops when you touch the input then the lrl is working. The "phenomenon" increases the output voltage. My pcb is very critic and the inferior strips must be aligned with the superior strips but obviously the superior strips are cut properly to achieve the links between the components.

Best Regards

Hi Franco good travel and retur
It is clear my brother. You are actually smart enough
Good truck really. I really noticed that when I touch the antenna with my fingers.
I understand your explanation thank you Franco. can you tell me the interval between the strips (mean bands) and their widths

Thank you so much for your suggestion. (mean this) ---| |--- >>> C = ..few.... pF

Old 11-26-2013, 05:34 PM
Guru

Joselito

I think you are right, cause in my case i calculated 820 uH, but with lower capacitor values. Has this is an LC circuit, what it matters, is to get the resonant frequency between 55 Khz to 110 Khz

Regards
Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by jocelito View Post
Nelson according to this coil is calculated online 628uH capacitor with 6.8 N frequency 77kh
http://www.energylabs.com.br/el/calculadora/lccalc