LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 04-17-2021, 01:21 PM

I am very responsible to tell you that after hundreds of experiments by many of us, including single-panel and double-panel, we have replaced various capacitors and transistors, and finally came to the conclusion that it may ring in the wild, but it is not right. Metal responds, it only responds to electromagnetic fields, such as dialing mobile phones, electric sparks, but underground metal cannot have such a strong magnetic field, and underground metal has no electric field. No matter how large the electric field, it will be displayed underground, including powerful lightning. As long as it enters the ground, it will disappear. A small number of people say that metal has been detected. This is an irresponsible statement, even to hype their products. So far, no LRL is really useful, so you Don’t worry about suspecting that you haven’t done it well, because it is useless in the first place, so you can never do it well.
Old 04-17-2021, 02:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudengyuand View Post
I am very responsible to tell you that after hundreds of experiments by many of us, including single-panel and double-panel, we have replaced various capacitors and transistors, and finally came to the conclusion that it may ring in the wild, but it is not right. Metal responds, it only responds to electromagnetic fields, such as dialing mobile phones, electric sparks, but underground metal cannot have such a strong magnetic field, and underground metal has no electric field. No matter how large the electric field, it will be displayed underground, including powerful lightning. As long as it enters the ground, it will disappear. A small number of people say that metal has been detected. This is an irresponsible statement, even to hype their products. So far, no LRL is really useful, so you Don?t worry about suspecting that you haven?t done it well, because it is useless in the first place, so you can never do it well.
In the past I have already said several times that I can say that my lrl works where I live, in Italy and in Switzerland where I have lived for some time but I cannot say it for other countries. You can only say with certainty that my lrl does not work in your country, assuming you have done a correct tuning. What evidence do you have that my lrl does not work in other countries? The "phenomenon" is not recognized by official science, also because it has never been studied in depth, is this enough to say that it does not exist? According to official science, the diviner is impossible to find water, but this activity has existed for millennia. Only a few days ago a company came to my land to build a well, a diviner, which works with the company, said "dig here" and at a depth of 60 m there was plenty of water, 60 liters per minute.
Old 04-19-2021, 03:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
In the past I have already said several times that I can say that my lrl works where I live, in Italy and in Switzerland where I have lived for some time but I cannot say it for other countries. You can only say with certainty that my lrl does not work in your country, assuming you have done a correct tuning. What evidence do you have that my lrl does not work in other countries? The "phenomenon" is not recognized by official science, also because it has never been studied in depth, is this enough to say that it does not exist? According to official science, the diviner is impossible to find water, but this activity has existed for millennia. Only a few days ago a company came to my land to build a well, a diviner, which works with the company, said "dig here" and at a depth of 60 m there was plenty of water, 60 liters per minute.
why does it not work in other countries? do you think it is the frequency? at what frequency do you believe your device has an advantage and does it work there?
Old 04-19-2021, 09:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
why does it not work in other countries? do you think it is the frequency? at what frequency do you believe your device has an advantage and does it work there?
The fact that there is a resonant circuit (L1 / C10) implies that in some way the frequency is important and in my opinion there are 2 possibilities, one is that the phenomenon emits in a wide range of frequencies and therefore also in the FM range (about 80 - 110 Mhz), the other possibility is that the phenomenon interferes with the signal emitted by transmitters in this range but in this case the lrl would have to detect this signal source in a directive way, which does not happen.
Old 04-19-2021, 09:23 AM

For so many years, I haven’t seen you make a decent pcb. A decent machine. I haven’t seen you make a video. You don’t even know the value of the inductance. What tuning are you talking about?
Old 04-19-2021, 09:35 AM
Guru

In Italy there is a proverb "appearances are deceiving".
Old 04-19-2021, 09:53 AM

Let me tell you the truth, this circuit is made of double-sided copper clad laminate, and the output is only a little bit. When made of single-sided copper clad laminate, the output is more than two volts. It does not matter how much the output is. As long as it can be compared in the end, there is no adjustment for l1 and c10. Meaning, within the range of 100pf, or even greater, its sensitivity has not changed much. It can react to the sky or some ground, but this is only a problem of geographic magnetic field and has nothing to do with metal. Don’t say you succeeded. In fact, no one has ever seen you, nor can you know that you succeeded or failed. You always like to hear others say that you succeeded, and you hate others to say no. This is your psychological problem. You found water at a depth of 60 meters in your country. The basic knowledge tells you that as long as it is not a mountain, there is basically water in the ground 60 meters deep. You attribute this function to the oc