LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 04-07-2021, 09:21 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahom View Post
Good evening Franco! Did you solve the problem with signal instability?
Not yet, but I understand that part of the problem is that on + 12V there is a very large signal at 20Mhz. With the 8Mhz lrl there were not all these problems.
Old 04-08-2021, 04:39 PM

Is it really useful?
Old 04-09-2021, 09:04 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by liudengyuand View Post
Is it really useful?
could be.
Old 04-09-2021, 01:24 PM

Who knows in what range the inductance of 3 turns is?
Old 04-09-2021, 03:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
Who knows in what range the inductance of 3 turns is?
I think less than 1 micro Henry.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:13 PM

Your document mentions that the tr5 emitter output should reach 5v, but the use of double-sided large-area copper-clad PCBs cannot reach 5v, only about 2v, but it does not affect the sensitivity of electromagnetic field reception. So I think that the output voltage of tr5 has nothing to do with it.
Old 04-09-2021, 03:19 PM
Guru

Quote:
Your document mentions that the tr5 emitter output should reach 5v, but the use of double-sided large-area copper-clad PCBs cannot reach 5v, only about 2v, but it does not affect the sensitivity of electromagnetic field reception. So I think that the output voltage of tr5 has nothing to do with it.
If the tuning has been done correctly, any value in the 2 - 6V range is fine, this value is not critical.
Old 04-10-2021, 02:05 PM

It is difficult to detect metals. I wonder if anyone in the world has ever succeeded?
Old 04-10-2021, 02:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
It is difficult to detect metals. I wonder if anyone in the world has ever succeeded?
I privately had several positive feedbacks with some important findings.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yR3tzT2Jd-g
Old 04-17-2021, 01:21 PM

I am very responsible to tell you that after hundreds of experiments by many of us, including single-panel and double-panel, we have replaced various capacitors and transistors, and finally came to the conclusion that it may ring in the wild, but it is not right. Metal responds, it only responds to electromagnetic fields, such as dialing mobile phones, electric sparks, but underground metal cannot have such a strong magnetic field, and underground metal has no electric field. No matter how large the electric field, it will be displayed underground, including powerful lightning. As long as it enters the ground, it will disappear. A small number of people say that metal has been detected. This is an irresponsible statement, even to hype their products. So far, no LRL is really useful, so you Don’t worry about suspecting that you haven’t done it well, because it is useless in the first place, so you can never do it well.
Old 04-17-2021, 02:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
I am very responsible to tell you that after hundreds of experiments by many of us, including single-panel and double-panel, we have replaced various capacitors and transistors, and finally came to the conclusion that it may ring in the wild, but it is not right. Metal responds, it only responds to electromagnetic fields, such as dialing mobile phones, electric sparks, but underground metal cannot have such a strong magnetic field, and underground metal has no electric field. No matter how large the electric field, it will be displayed underground, including powerful lightning. As long as it enters the ground, it will disappear. A small number of people say that metal has been detected. This is an irresponsible statement, even to hype their products. So far, no LRL is really useful, so you Don?t worry about suspecting that you haven?t done it well, because it is useless in the first place, so you can never do it well.
In the past I have already said several times that I can say that my lrl works where I live, in Italy and in Switzerland where I have lived for some time but I cannot say it for other countries. You can only say with certainty that my lrl does not work in your country, assuming you have done a correct tuning. What evidence do you have that my lrl does not work in other countries? The "phenomenon" is not recognized by official science, also because it has never been studied in depth, is this enough to say that it does not exist? According to official science, the diviner is impossible to find water, but this activity has existed for millennia. Only a few days ago a company came to my land to build a well, a diviner, which works with the company, said "dig here" and at a depth of 60 m there was plenty of water, 60 liters per minute.
Old 04-19-2021, 03:00 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
In the past I have already said several times that I can say that my lrl works where I live, in Italy and in Switzerland where I have lived for some time but I cannot say it for other countries. You can only say with certainty that my lrl does not work in your country, assuming you have done a correct tuning. What evidence do you have that my lrl does not work in other countries? The "phenomenon" is not recognized by official science, also because it has never been studied in depth, is this enough to say that it does not exist? According to official science, the diviner is impossible to find water, but this activity has existed for millennia. Only a few days ago a company came to my land to build a well, a diviner, which works with the company, said "dig here" and at a depth of 60 m there was plenty of water, 60 liters per minute.
why does it not work in other countries? do you think it is the frequency? at what frequency do you believe your device has an advantage and does it work there?
Old 04-19-2021, 09:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
why does it not work in other countries? do you think it is the frequency? at what frequency do you believe your device has an advantage and does it work there?
The fact that there is a resonant circuit (L1 / C10) implies that in some way the frequency is important and in my opinion there are 2 possibilities, one is that the phenomenon emits in a wide range of frequencies and therefore also in the FM range (about 80 - 110 Mhz), the other possibility is that the phenomenon interferes with the signal emitted by transmitters in this range but in this case the lrl would have to detect this signal source in a directive way, which does not happen.
Old 04-19-2021, 09:23 AM

For so many years, I haven’t seen you make a decent pcb. A decent machine. I haven’t seen you make a video. You don’t even know the value of the inductance. What tuning are you talking about?
Old 04-19-2021, 09:35 AM
Guru

In Italy there is a proverb "appearances are deceiving".
Old 04-19-2021, 09:53 AM

Let me tell you the truth, this circuit is made of double-sided copper clad laminate, and the output is only a little bit. When made of single-sided copper clad laminate, the output is more than two volts. It does not matter how much the output is. As long as it can be compared in the end, there is no adjustment for l1 and c10. Meaning, within the range of 100pf, or even greater, its sensitivity has not changed much. It can react to the sky or some ground, but this is only a problem of geographic magnetic field and has nothing to do with metal. Don’t say you succeeded. In fact, no one has ever seen you, nor can you know that you succeeded or failed. You always like to hear others say that you succeeded, and you hate others to say no. This is your psychological problem. You found water at a depth of 60 meters in your country. The basic knowledge tells you that as long as it is not a mountain, there is basically water in the ground 60 meters deep. You attribute this function to the oc
Old 04-19-2021, 10:07 AM
Guru

All forum members will take note of your opinion, as far as I'm concerned I have nothing more to say to you.
Old 04-21-2021, 06:55 AM

Hello Franco
You write:
We cannot use an oscilloscope for measurements in the sensor stage and for the adjustment need only one voltmeter is required to connect to the output of the filter R16, C18 without the use of the oscillator.
If we have 2-4volts DC output, this means that the sensor stage is working properly without oscillations.
But .... we can have oscillation, because a voltmeter can not show it and let us have an output in the range 2-4v DC
My question.
Can we use the oscilloscope to properly adjust the trimmer on the TR3 emitter or is it practically setting in the field?
Please explain more
Thank you
Old 04-21-2021, 09:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubin View Post
Hello Franco
You write:
We cannot use an oscilloscope for measurements in the sensor stage and for the adjustment need only one voltmeter is required to connect to the output of the filter R16, C18 without the use of the oscillator.
If we have 2-4volts DC output, this means that the sensor stage is working properly without oscillations.
But .... we can have oscillation, because a voltmeter can not show it and let us have an output in the range 2-4v DC
My question.
Can we use the oscilloscope to properly adjust the trimmer on the TR3 emitter or is it practically setting in the field?
Please explain more
Thank you
in the helps I wrote: "For the first test do not connect quartz then look at out point, the DC voltage must be 0V.". The sensor stage output is always a DC voltage, rectified by the two diodes. This voltage is the rectified 8Mhz signal. The use of the oscilloscope is only for verifying the proper functioning of the oscillator. Outdoors there is no need for any adjustment other than the threshold and gain in the stage display.
Old 04-21-2021, 12:09 PM

Thanks for your quick reply.
After checking I saw that. With the trimmer calibration min-max in the emitter TR3 the output to the filter is not 0V DC (without oscillator), but output is 50mv-150mv. So i think we cannot have 0V DC because the diodes produce this increase signal
Ofcourse (without oscillator, coil and antenna) if we touch the input, the output is >8V DC. This is correct?
I repeat again i use only sensor stage without oscillator coil and antenna
Old 04-21-2021, 02:23 PM
Guru

Quote:
Thanks for your quick reply.
After checking I saw that. With the trimmer calibration min-max in the emitter TR3 the output to the filter is not 0V DC (without oscillator), but output is 50mv-150mv. So i think we cannot have 0V DC because the diodes produce this increase signal
Ofcourse (without oscillator, coil and antenna) if we touch the input, the output is >8V DC. This is correct?
I repeat again i use only sensor stage without oscillator coil and antenna
No, the out sensor stage must be 0V DC, if this is not the case it means that there is still self oscillation, indeed even with 0V volts there could still be a small signal due to the voltage threshold caused by the diodes. In addition, the antenna (even a piece of wire) must be connected because it contributes to the possible self oscillation.
Old 04-22-2021, 07:38 AM

Hi Franko

If we have an oscillation in sensor stage output (8MHZ disconnect , coil and antenna are connect) at any value C13,C14 >50pf can we remove one capacitor C13 or C14 or all of them?
Old 04-22-2021, 09:17 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Franko

If we have an oscillation in sensor stage output (8MHZ disconnect , coil and antenna are connect) at any value C13,C14 >50pf can we remove one capacitor C13 or C14 or all of them?
Yes, or you can increase R10 / R12 (1.5K or 2.2K)
Old 04-22-2021, 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Yes, or you can increase R10 / R12 (1.5K or 2.2K)
I think I don't explain it correctly.
I keep as your last update the same values for R10 = 1K trimmer, R2 = 220R and "play" with capacitors values for 0V DC output.
I saw with capacitors <50pf or without capacitors the output is stability and OV DC
It is enough .. or it is necessary to use capacitors?
Old 04-22-2021, 10:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
I think I don't explain it correctly.
I keep as your last update the same values for R10 = 1K trimmer, R2 = 220R and "play" with capacitors values for 0V DC output.
I saw with capacitors <50pf or without capacitors the output is stability and OV DC
It is enough .. or it is necessary to use capacitors?
It is enough.