LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-19-2021, 06:55 PM

Default AKS GOLD

Hello guys,

What do you think about AKS GOLD and we always talk about the genuine American and not about the Chinese monkeys on the market?
Old 06-19-2021, 07:05 PM

Name:  AKS.jpg
Views: 1008
Size:  6.7 KB
Old 06-20-2021, 12:17 AM
Guru

Makes a good paperweight. I made the mistake of buying one.
Old 06-20-2021, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Makes a good paperweight. I made the mistake of buying one.
Mr Mike, thank you for your answer.
Old 06-21-2021, 12:25 AM
Guru

I didn't try the latest version. My guess the extra antennae don't do much. They are heavy and I could not find my test target with it. I call that a total failure.
Old 06-22-2021, 01:12 PM
Guru

Watch some of the videos on this. The rod just meanders all over the place. I wonder if they even know what a lock-on is. That TFR rod does the same thing--no lock-on.
Old 06-24-2021, 09:51 AM

Mr Mike thank you for your answers and I would like to ask you from your experience and knowledge if you know if there is a distance detector on the world market that is good enough at research and I do not want to go on target but pretty close?
Old 06-24-2021, 01:48 PM
Guru

I wish I had a good answer for you. I am not a fan of those hand-held electronic locator rods. The way I learned was with a transmitter with two ground probes and a pair of L-rods. You turn on the transmitter and let it sit for five minutes or so then walk around the transmitter until you get a rod response and then follow that line to the target or move the transmitter over fifty feet and take another shot. Where the two lines intersect is your search area.

It's not easy learning any kind of swivel handle or pivoting antenna. It's fair to say most people never learn--too much work involved. Some people think if they spend thousands of $$$ they will not have to do any practice work. I know people who have spent over $6000 and they are very unhappy. That includes some of the modern ones from Europe. That's why I am working on the all-electronic receiver I half-jokingly call it the Contraption.
Old 06-25-2021, 07:56 AM

Mr. Mike thank you for the answer but also these electronic distance machines or some of them I think do some work and I personally do not believe in physical rhabdoscopy because so far I have met 20 rdoscopes and they did not even have to buy cigarettes and I believe that very few People are really gifted with the talent of dowsing and of course they use it for themselves and do not reveal it to anyone and I mention this because in our time too many people buy two dowsing rods and play it with dowsers.
Old 06-25-2021, 12:59 PM
Guru

Yeah, very common trait for people to claim dowsing ability but can't do any better than "random chance".

I used to attend these dowsing gatherings. There were some people there who could use the rods but not that many.

It requires much practice and most people never learn it. It's available to everyone but almost no one is willing to put in the necessary time and effort.

The frequency generator machines do work. Just something as simple as a cheap DDS signal generator, a couple ground probes, and two pieces of bent welding rod. Learn that first before spending thousands$$$. I tell people to practice deep breathing techniques like the yoga breath or some other basic form of meditation to learn to quiet the mind. A GSR (galvanic skin response) can really help with the biofeedback. Usually they say to practice the techniques for eight weeks before expecting any results. So you can practice both during that time.

After you learn then maybe you can better evaluate any of those obscenely expensive rods.

Don't know if you have seen this, but this the Contraption. Better to view it on youtube because I put a few comments there below the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0FI...ature=youtu.be