LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
I see you know very well each part of the ICONOS...

Can you show better resonating chamber to adapt in this LRL ?

Regards
Mmmmm!!!! The resonating chamber is OK. Improve electronics? Maybe, always can be improved.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Guru

Default Some considerations on Iconos' pic

Hi All
1- 4 wires to head, red= +power, black= -power, the others not shielded then DC signals, one perhaps = V/2 power.
2- Tr coil it has many turns, then the frequency may be 1 Mhz, to the
maximum.
3- In appearance it seems that there isn't a Rx coil and the ionic sensor, located near and out of Tx coil, it's the only generator for Rx signal.
4- The loop around the head, with a single turn, it's tuned with small inductor e capacitor, then his resonating frequency is at
least 10 Mhz or more, surely a harmonic frequency of Tx stage.
5- The loop it is connected with nothing but a change in inductance
or a change in the surround electric/magnetic fields it
may change some parameters in Tx coil or in the sensor.
6- There are few electronic components, surely a transistor oscillator for Tx coil, a sensor amplifier and a germanium diode (high frequency rectifier) and IC (a DC amplifier).
Some other ideas?
Best Regards
Old 04-06-2010, 04:40 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrancoItaly View Post
Hi All
1- 4 wires to head, red= +power, black= -power, the others not shielded then DC signals, one perhaps = V/2 power.
2- Tr coil it has many turns, then the frequency may be 1 Mhz, to the
maximum.
3- In appearance it seems that there isn't a Rx coil and the ionic sensor, located near and out of Tx coil, it's the only generator for Rx signal.
4- The loop around the head, with a single turn, it's tuned with small inductor e capacitor, then his resonating frequency is at
least 10 Mhz or more, surely a harmonic frequency of Tx stage.
5- The loop it is connected with nothing but a change in inductance
or a change in the surround electric/magnetic fields it
may change some parameters in Tx coil or in the sensor.
6- There are few electronic components, surely a transistor oscillator for Tx coil, a sensor amplifier and a germanium diode (high frequency rectifier) and IC (a DC amplifier).
Some other ideas?
Best Regards
The circuitry you can see in pics is only a part. There are main PCB into pistol box.

About point 5. the tune coil connected with nothing is an accelerator of the detection. This is not critic. The accelerator was discovered by Alonso and Toto Coronel in 1959, 60 or 61, don't remember very well. When detector use this, we say: "Totorized".
Old 04-07-2010, 12:34 AM
Guru

Default DCH 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi Morgan
Yes, I know dch85 . are you know "what is transmitter working frequency" ?
Other thing, the blue coil housing isn’t dch85 , it is pistol
Detector which built by Esteban .
Best regards .

Well,this one build by Esteban works more sensitive than DCH 85 Mineoro.

No,i dont know the frequencies...
Old 04-07-2010, 09:40 AM
Guru

Hi Esteban
Surely there are many other PCB, but the heart it's the head with coils, the other circuits I think they work with DC signal, perhaps there is only a coil, the Tx coil, or other ferrite coils in the control box?
You say that the loop is not critic but it's surely tuned.
Best Regards
Old 04-07-2010, 02:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Esteban
Surely there are many other PCB, but the heart it's the head with coils, the other circuits I think they work with DC signal, perhaps there is only a coil, the Tx coil, or other ferrite coils in the control box?
You say that the loop is not critic but it's surely tuned.
Best Regards
There are not TX in this machine, except the stimulator coil for the loop.
Old 04-07-2010, 04:45 PM
Guru

Hi Esteban
For Tx I mean a oscillator that drives a coil and then there is a magnetic field near the instrument. I think that it's necessary to have a stable Rx signal with a single operative frequency.
Best Regards
Old 04-09-2010, 12:26 AM
Guru

Default Resonating chamber

Quote:
Hi Esteban
For Tx I mean a oscillator that drives a coil and then there is a magnetic field near the instrument. I think that it's necessary to have a stable Rx signal with a single operative frequency.
Best Regards

What you are studing and discovering now,was done sucessful by Damasio and Alonso long time ago...
Old 04-09-2010, 09:38 AM
Guru

Hi Morgan
I do not expect to discover nothing, I want only to realize a working lrl and for this purpose I try to understand the operation principles. I have much respect to Alonso, Damasio and also to Esteban, that he has introduced us to lrl'world
Best Regards
Old 04-09-2010, 07:38 PM
Guru

Default Damasio and the Mineoro

Quote:
Hi Morgan
I do not expect to discover nothing, I want only to realize a working lrl and for this purpose I try to understand the operation principles. I have much respect to Alonso, Damasio and also to Esteban, that he has introduced us to lrl'world
Best Regards

When i was visiting Mineoro in Brazil,Damasio gave me one book about his studing and LRL discoverie,the book "Fenomenos do sub-solo,experiencias com ouro e prata" this book teach a lot,maybe you can get one of this in english traduction...
In this book he explain how the precious metals create electromagnetic fields when underground many years,and what kind of devices can detect them and the real distances,METERS NOT KILOMETERS

Regards
Old 04-10-2010, 01:03 AM
Guru

Default Receiver transmits

Quote:
Hi Esteban
Best Regards
Actual "discovery" (maybe I'm wrong, regarding discovery or not-discovery) show that any passive receiver emits in the frequency tuning. But this can measurable with no contact scientific frequencymeter. Today I saw in Alonso's labo! The emission is short, maybe only 7-8 cm. For example, if you touch the tuning coil or connect oscilloscope in it, the low level emision vanishes.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
Actual "discovery" (maybe I'm wrong, regarding discovery or not-discovery) show that any passive receiver emits in the frequency tuning. But this can measurable with no contact scientific frequencymeter. Today I saw in Alonso's labo! The emission is short, maybe only 7-8 cm. For example, if you touch the tuning coil or connect oscilloscope in it, the low level emision vanishes.
That's right. But as you may know, there's one measuring aproach which overcomes this issue. But of course, this is secret.
Old 04-10-2010, 01:47 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
That's right. But as you may know, there's one measuring aproach which overcomes this issue. But of course, this is secret.
This is part about how the "phenomenon" can be detectable via "passive" (now active?) receiver.

P.S.: I have confirmed by Alonso that the "new DCH" is the pistol detector called "Oscilador 2000".
Old 04-10-2010, 10:12 AM
Guru

Hi Esteban
I remember an old instrument, a Grid-dip-meter, used in order to determine the resonance frequency of a tuned coil, without some electric contact. the tuned coil it absorbed some very little energy from tube oscillator and it caused a change in some parameters of the instrument. This was possible for the very high impedance of the input grid tube. I think that a coil tuned on a high armonic of a oscillator acts as a sort of frequency converter, that's it can translate in a lower frequency any change of the high frequency. For Morgan I am a lot interested of Damasio'book but I don't think that it's possible for me to obtain a English translation, however I thank you.
Best Regards
Old 04-10-2010, 12:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Esteban
I remember an old instrument, a Grid-dip-meter, used in order to determine the resonance frequency of a tuned coil, without some electric contact. the tuned coil it absorbed some very little energy from tube oscillator and it caused a change in some parameters of the instrument. This was possible for the very high impedance of the input grid tube. I think that a coil tuned on a high armonic of a oscillator acts as a sort of frequency converter, that's it can translate in a lower frequency any change of the high frequency. For Morgan I am a lot interested of Damasio'book but I don't think that it's possible for me to obtain a English translation, however I thank you.
Best Regards
I think that the device used is not a dipmeter. A dipmeter consist in an oscillator. From Wikipedia:

Grid dip oscillator (GDO), also called grid dip meter, dip meter, dipmeter, or just dipper, is a measuring instrument to measure resonant frequency of radio frequency circuits. It measures the amount of absorption of a high frequency inductively coupled magnetic field by nearby objects. It is an oscillator whose output energy changes in the vicinity of a resonant circuit which is tuned to the frequency the oscillator generates; somewhat similar to an acoustic tone becoming louder when generated in the vicinity of a resonant cavity or a string tuned to the same frequency. At the heart of the instrument is a tunable LC circuit with a coil that serves as a loose inductive coupling to the measured LC resonant circuit. Resonance is indicated by a dip in the meter indicator on the device, usually based on a microammeter.
Old 04-10-2010, 03:25 PM
Guru

Hi Esteban
My idea it's that Grid dip meter explanes as a tuned coil can influence another coil some cm away. However electromagnetism laws they explain the mutual infuence between 2 coil.
Best Regards