LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-27-2010, 07:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
And the guy with his LPDA antenna, 25.643 years in advance over his time, was rejected by his clan and had to eat roots...
Attached Images

Old 04-10-2010, 06:35 PM
Banned

Default CONFUSED?

There seems to be a bit of confusion so I’ll try to explain. this photo http://www.bradshawfoundation.com/bradshaws/gallery8.php does not depict anything about a Yagi antenna but another one I think does depict a system of amplification similar to YAGI or something like yagi. I will try and find the picture but if I can’t and as I do not want to buy a CD I can describe the painting so no need for anyone to buy Cd and not a sales scam. If my description does not satisfy everyone I may buy a CD and break copy write law and publish to you, But the CD may not have a copy of the painting either.
The people are not aboriginal as even the aboriginals say, no, not ours but before our time. Carbon dating suggested 20-30.000 years ago and the tribes were killed in a war with the arriving aboriginals. People who have gone to see the paintings say, you would have to be able to reach up 12 foot (4 meters) to be able to paint them which makes me think of the Olympic athlete runners from Africa. Possibly they came to Australia from Africa? Which makes Carl’s photo interesting to me. Where did you find it Carl? And I think Jim is correct with spear thrower which we call a woomera in Australia, it gives leverage when throwing a spear or arrow. The first thing I picked up in the painting above was the three wave type lines flowing near the bottom section which depict a river and more importantly the middle line of these three lines depicts the centre of the river and also that the water is underground and where gold would also be. But these people were not miners just after the water for survival. The antenna (Y) in this is not Yagi, but, as Fred suggested, more like dipole. In real life these would be a cut off branch from a tree. The rain type drops coming down from the Y to the river is suggesting a type of force. Some of you might be thinking why dipole so I’ll try to explain how I see it. Our bodies are naturally wired up with electrical pulses that make us function. The side locations of the organs (especially the heart and lungs) causes our hands to have slight charge difference like two plates in a capacitor or a di (meaning two or dual) pole antenna. This effect is increased when a person is over water. Holding the stick would give a connection from the hand dipole to the forked stick moveable dipole and this then reacts with the underground waters magnetic or electric flow or static field which causes the forked stick to point down when the person is over water. The resulting force that pulls the stick down is sometimes so strong that if the forked stick is held as tight as possible it will rip the outer bark away from the inner trunk so it can move downward which is similar to the effects in an electric motor rotation. (see Wikipedia – electrostatic induction) So are all the skeptics going to say that an electric motor can’t possibly work? As an experiment I once used two L rods to find the centre of a known underground stream in my back yard. I then stuck one of the L rods into the ground and held it, the other, held out, then swung like a compass in the direction of the water flow. Sorcerers got their name because they could find the source of the water for new settlements through a so called magical method which I have hopefully now explained how the magic trick is preformed and is not a trick just a misunderstood electric motor type effect. All of us have a brain. The human brain is something that engineers can’t build but we can make machines that do similar things if we know the forces involved. Inside our brains is a part (and I’m sorry I can’t remember it’s name - biology book) which is basically in the shape of a fork and does some rather amazing things, and is known as where our psyche or consciousness lives and starts. A lot of this part’s main input comes from our largest organ (our skin ) and our skin has great antenna called hair, which is a great static detector. This part or home of the psyche is attached to the rest of our brain which I’ll just call simply our CPU (Central Processing Unit )
Here’s what I can remember about the cave (Bradshaw) Yagi painting without buying it.
Six ladies holding hands I can’t remember if no.1 was earthed or not but no. 6 was holding a stick/branch which in the painting was pointing towards another distant person. The way I see that is that all thier CPU’S would be in series giving an amplifying effect to the static signals.
Attached to our human mind we have two capacitor type plates as hands, and capacitors have a dielectric (the matter between the two plates). So what would happen if we changed the type of substance used as a dielectric between our hands? To say a ball shape crystal?
Happy prospecting OR whatever your into (Honk, Honk )
Ernie