Views: 6105
Size:  227.6 KB
Old 09-22-2011, 10:41 PM
Guru

Default Zahori Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by folharin View Post
hello

very nice,but i see 3 pcb ad 3 batteries...
Old 09-22-2011, 10:56 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Don't you have any battery clips?
Old 09-22-2011, 11:03 PM
Guru

Default Zahori Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Don't you have any battery clips?
i supose this are rechargable batteries...
Old 09-22-2011, 11:05 PM
Guru

Default Zahori Brother

Quote:
hi there!!!

i think we dont need the big coil.
do your tests without the big coil.

regards
Old 09-22-2011, 11:30 PM
Guru

I use 18 volts to the main pcb and 9-volt beeps generator , vu led.large coil is connected to gnd
Old 09-23-2011, 04:56 PM
Guru

Default Zahori Brother

Quote:
I use 18 volts to the main pcb and 9-volt beeps generator , vu led.large coil is connected to gnd
yes,but you must disconnect the gnd big coil and i think makes device more sensitive.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:15 AM
Guru

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hello

I know your skill in electronics. Maybe you can help,today i try the ZB in the fields and at some moment i catch Radio Frequency signal RF(music). This happens becouse i remove the wire who connect to BIG LOOP L1,it becomes very sensitive but unfortunatly RF enter the Zahori. I ask you if you have solution,maybe some low resistence in between L1 ?

Regards
Hi Morgan
As you said, seem there are VLF or MW transmitter in your area.
Are you know on what frequency broadcasting??
Best regards.
Old 10-29-2011, 09:45 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
Hi Morgan
As you said, seem there are VLF or MW transmitter in your area.
Are you know on what frequency broadcasting??
Best regards.
Well,with Zahori sometimes i listen the radio,i will try to know what is the frequency in transmiter.
Old 10-29-2011, 10:50 PM
Guru

Quote:
Well,with Zahori sometimes i listen the radio,i will try to know what is the frequency in transmiter.
Hi Morgan,
Do you hear music from the station you find on your Zahori?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-30-2011, 08:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Morgan,
Do you hear music from the station you find on your Zahori?

Best wishes,
J_P
in some places it catch music or voices,yes,radio.
Old 10-30-2011, 09:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
in some places it catch music or voices,yes,radio.
"Radio Renascença's (Rádio Sim) most powerful mediumwave transmitter is situated near Muge at 39.119939N 8.711472W, which works on 594 kHz with a power of 100 kW (although currently using 60 to 80 kW). It uses as antenna a 259 meters tall guyed mast radiator, which is the tallest structure of Portugal."

It can be received by simple diode detector.
Old 11-02-2011, 12:52 PM
Banned

Default Have you tried?

Hello Esteban
I'm just wondering and it may be a bit off topic for this thread, but most of your pistol detectors are using LASERS in the IR spectrum. Which is good for gold as it reflects IR very well. I guess your doing this because of ease of sourcing components. But have you ever tried any other frequncies for the Tx. I only ask because where i live the paging system frequency is close to Infrared but unlike Inrared frequencies which bounce of the ground surface, the paging system frequencies are known to penetrate hills. The only problem i can see would be making instead of a IR LASER to change the frequency and make a MASER. What's your thoughts?
regards
DeDEVIL
Old 11-02-2011, 06:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedevil View Post
Hello Esteban
I'm just wondering and it may be a bit off topic for this thread, but most of your pistol detectors are using LASERS in the IR spectrum. Which is good for gold as it reflects IR very well. I guess your doing this because of ease of sourcing components. But have you ever tried any other frequncies for the Tx. I only ask because where i live the paging system frequency is close to Infrared but unlike Inrared frequencies which bounce of the ground surface, the paging system frequencies are known to penetrate hills. The only problem i can see would be making instead of a IR LASER to change the frequency and make a MASER. What's your thoughts?
regards
DeDEVIL
what's that stuff you say ???

first of all Esteban is not here to answer, it's some time that he do not post here...

then what's that exchange you made ??? IR and microwaves are not same thing... then , how to say that... I think either ways don't work

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 11-04-2011, 02:11 PM
Banned

Default Oh! Not another GURU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
what's that stuff you say ???

first of all Esteban is not here to answer, it's some time that he do not post here...

then what's that exchange you made ??? IR and microwaves are not same thing... then , how to say that... I think either ways don't work
First of all i haven't heard where esteban is.
MAX THE GURU? HERE JUST FOR YOU LIKE IN CHILDS LITTLE SCHOOL EVEN IN BIG WORDS SO YOU CAN READ FROM BACK OF CLASSROOM
IR AND microwaves ARE THE SAME THING THEY ARE BOTH ELECTROMAGENTIC WAVES
JUST DIFFERNT FREQUENCIES
F=1/t
IR laser is called a laser because it stands for LIGHT AMPLIFICATION THROUGHT STIMULATED EMIOSSION RADIATION

a MASER IS MICROWAVE AMPLIFICATION THROUGH STIMULATED EMISSION RADIATION

try looking up on wikipedia lasers, masers and electromagnetic spectrum. goto www.wikipedia.........

and dont send you make yourself stupid and everyone is actually laughing at YOU!

Dedevil

Old 11-04-2011, 02:29 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
IR laser is called a laser because it stands for LIGHT AMPLIFICATION THROUGHT STIMULATED EMIOSSION RADIATION

try looking up on wikipedia lasers, masers and electromagnetic spectrum. goto www.wikipedia.........

and dont send you make yourself stupid and everyone is actually laughing at YOU!

Dedevil

I see you still haven't found the dictionary then Ernie.

LASER stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation, as anyone who has studied physics should know.
And MASER stands for Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.

Notice how I have the ability to put more than two words together that actually make sense, and do not veer off into complete gibberish. Your reliance on wikipedia is appalling.
Old 11-04-2011, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I see you still haven't found the dictionary then Ernie.

LASER stands for Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation, as anyone who has studied physics should know.
And MASER stands for Microwave Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation.

Notice how I have the ability to put more than two words together that actually make sense, and do not veer off into complete gibberish. Your reliance on wikipedia is appalling.
gOOD lrl Q - E

Whether BY or THROUGH depends WHO you studied electronics under. Some teachers are BY and prefer there students to be BY whereas some teachers are THROUGH and prefer that thier students to be THROUGH. The test is; put them all in a round room and tell them to **** in the corner. The students who PASS go THROUGH and the rest just become BI STANDERS. So i prefer Amplification THROUGH stimulated Emission.

Regards
Dedevil
Old 11-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
gOOD lrl Q - E

Whether BY or THROUGH depends WHO you studied electronics under. Some teachers are BY and prefer there students to be BY whereas some teachers are THROUGH and prefer that thier students to be THROUGH. The test is; put them all in a round room and tell them to **** in the corner. The students who PASS go THROUGH and the rest just become BI STANDERS. So i prefer Amplification THROUGH stimulated Emission.

Regards
Dedevil
So you've changed your mind ... NOT LIGHT AMPLIFICATION THROUGHT STIMULATED EMIOSSION ... as you said earlier.
Old 11-04-2011, 07:38 PM
Guru

Quote:
First of all i haven't heard where esteban is.
MAX THE GURU? HERE JUST FOR YOU LIKE IN CHILDS LITTLE SCHOOL EVEN IN BIG WORDS SO YOU CAN READ FROM BACK OF CLASSROOM
IR AND microwaves ARE THE SAME THING THEY ARE BOTH ELECTROMAGENTIC WAVES
JUST DIFFERNT FREQUENCIES
F=1/t

Dedevil

you the GURU ?

microwaves and IR are NOT the same thing and you stated that : different frequency

then make a maser for what ? are you planning to make a radar ?

don't you know that microwaves have the tendency to bounce over solid obstacles (like soil...) ?

what you wanna measure , you GURU, the height of soil ?

you're a non-sense science fiction character and a clown... but I will not put any images to mantain an hi forum decorum

"

someone said...
Old 11-05-2011, 08:53 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
you the GURU ?

microwaves and IR are NOT the same thing and you stated that : different frequency

then make a maser for what ? are you planning to make a radar ?

don't you know that microwaves have the tendency to bounce over solid obstacles (like soil...) ?

what you wanna measure , you GURU, the height of soil ?

you're a non-sense science fiction character and a clown... but I will not put any images to mantain an hi forum decorum
I wrote; they are the same ( electromagnetic waves ) Don't write crap on this forum without a quote saying that i said this as it makes you look foolish. This is your misinterptritation due to your TOTAL LACK of BASIC ELECTRONICS and Chemistry. Do us all a favor and sit in the corner with the dunce cap on. And Yes it is a type of RADAR. But FAR BEYOND YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF SCIENCE. It's called the transreluctance of soils. With it i can look into a hill and SEE the heights and composition of a hill and therefor know where to mine. HOWS YOUR BIG CLOWN NOSE GOING NOW? MAX the guru?
Dedevil
Old 11-05-2011, 09:54 AM
Guru

Quote:
I wrote; they are the same ( electromagnetic waves ) Don't write crap on this forum without a quote saying that i said this as it makes you look foolish. This is your misinterptritation due to your TOTAL LACK of BASIC ELECTRONICS and Chemistry. Do us all a favor and sit in the corner with the dunce cap on. And Yes it is a type of RADAR. But FAR BEYOND YOUR KNOWLEDGE OF SCIENCE. It's called the transreluctance of soils. With it i can look into a hill and SEE the heights and composition of a hill and therefor know where to mine. HOWS YOUR BIG CLOWN NOSE GOING NOW? MAX the guru?
Dedevil
yo funny clown deserve a picture and I will show you're real appearance at the end of this message, but, before that fun I must tell you that if you're so sure this "transreluctance of soils" is so effective locating buried stuff like gold coins or rings (mines are big stuff... and this is remote sensing section for treasure hunting, not for mining...) and you can make such spectacular radar thing with a built in maser ( ) why don't you partecipate to the challenge and got that gold ?

yo funny idiot are so proud of what ? of wasting your time posting BS here ?

c'mon and do it if you've guts and radar with maser in your hand, prove me and us we are the *****holes and you are the guru...

till that you'll remain a clown!

regards
Max
Attached Images

"

someone said...
Old 11-09-2011, 09:23 AM

Quote:
yes,but you must disconnect the gnd big coil and i think makes device more sensitive.
Hi,

This thread was started by Estaban in 2005.

I wondered if there are any new updates on field tests with the Zahori unit, as it’s been a long time and new improvements have probably been made.

I would like to build one and would be grateful for a point in the right direction on the latest circuit and antenna design, “also a parts list”

Any help from you guys that have made one would be great.

This would be a good beginner’s project for me over the winter months.

Thanks
Old 11-09-2011, 01:23 PM
Guru

Default Micro Zahori

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJ View Post
Hi,

This thread was started by Estaban in 2005.

I wondered if there are any new updates on field tests with the Zahori unit, as it’s been a long time and new improvements have probably been made.

I would like to build one and would be grateful for a point in the right direction on the latest circuit and antenna design, “also a parts list”

Any help from you guys that have made one would be great.

This would be a good beginner’s project for me over the winter months.

Thanks
The Zahori in wet country maybe work as LRL,i have received news that it works as LRL.
Try this simple circuit as your first LRL.
Note : box for circuit and antenna miust be made of wood,or it will not work,if metal or plastic.
Make one antenna identical to the Mini Zahori,i mean with silver SAMPLE inside.
Use one speaker(or headphones) instead of buzzer.

Name:  Micro_Zahori.jpg
Views: 5829
Size:  40.3 KB
Old 11-09-2011, 01:27 PM
Guru

Quote:
The Zahori in wet country maybe work as LRL,i have received news that it works as LRL.
Try this simple circuit as your first LRL.
Note : box for circuit and antenna miust be made of wood,or it will not work,if metal or plastic.
Make one antenna identical to the Mini Zahori,i mean with silver SAMPLE inside.
Use one speaker(or headphones) instead of buzzer.

Attachment 17418
The ANTENNA

Name:  ZB 1.JPG
Views: 5247
Size:  246.4 KB