LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > All-Electronic LRLs

Old 04-24-2013, 10:44 PM

Default Best Mineral locator ???????????

Ok I guess there is no (LONG RANGE ) metal detector that everybody agrees on. Maybe they don't exists YET!
So My question is what metal detector will reach the farthest and will only lock on the mineral I chose.
For instance if I want to find out if there is GOLD in a ball of Mercury.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks Randy
Old 05-07-2013, 10:12 AM

I agree with you, but my experience most far-reaching devices, without interest, but according to my experiences the best devices such as rayfinder and scan master-based devices are planted in the ground and copper rods. , I hope you understand me because I am not good at English
Old 05-07-2013, 10:15 AM

Just-frequency devices and looking at four frequencies 5000, 5252, and then 5257 and then 5500
Old 05-07-2013, 10:35 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by fahad99 View Post
Just-frequency devices and looking at four frequencies 5000, 5252, and then 5257 and then 5500
Superb, if you are looking for those frequencies, but, as I understand Randy, he is asking for gold not for frequencies.
Old 05-07-2013, 05:21 PM

Gold detectors such as rayfinder, Boseach can detect metal gold, even inside the iron even if within the wood must give the signal x but must make sure it's a signal and went through contact with skewers with the seal of gold and if diverged skewers the four frequencies goal went uncertain
Old 05-07-2013, 10:44 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Gold detectors such as rayfinder, Boseach can detect metal gold, even inside the iron even if within the wood must give the signal x but must make sure it's a signal and went through contact with skewers with the seal of gold and if diverged skewers the four frequencies goal went uncertain
When you say "skewers", do you mean "dowsing rods"?
Old 05-08-2013, 12:09 AM
Guru

Default Meaning of "skewers"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
When you say "skewers", do you mean "dowsing rods"?
Actually, "skewers" is what happens to the person when he/she buys on of those!
Goldfinder
Old 05-08-2013, 09:16 AM

I'll try to record video
Old 05-09-2013, 07:55 AM
Banned

Default Get back to reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randy View Post
Ok I guess there is no (LONG RANGE ) metal detector that everybody agrees on. Maybe they don't exists YET!
So My question is what metal detector will reach the farthest and will only lock on the mineral I chose.
For instance if I want to find out if there is GOLD in a ball of Mercury.
Any help will be appreciated.
Thanks Randy
I'm not sure you understand natural gold and what you are looking for, and think you have been watching too much television. Gold inside mercury does not exist naturally, it is a method of extracting very fine gold particles from ore. The method mixes merc with the ore concentrate the merc and gold covalently combine and are moved aside then heat is added to vaporise the merc and you are then left with gold. Be careful if you try this. As in the story of Alice in Wonderland with the MAD HATER. Mercury was once used to combine rabbit hair into a hat formation. The hat would be steam pressed into position with the mercury vaporising away and leaving the hat maker breathing in the vapours. Mercury vapour concentrations to the body and brain sends a person insane hence the name THE MAD HATER
Old 05-09-2013, 08:12 AM
Banned

Default Home work

Quote:
I agree with you, but my experience most far-reaching devices, without interest, but according to my experiences the best devices such as rayfinder and scan master-based devices are planted in the ground and copper rods. , I hope you understand me because I am not good at English
My suggestion is to do some reading on electrons, electrical conductivity of elements and understand what is a conductor or semi conductor or non conductive and understand that these elements occur naturally in the ground and then learn about soil resistance.

Your English fine!
regards