LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Dowsing & Passive Locators

Old 10-22-2016, 06:32 PM
Guru

Default Has anyone used radionics/radiesthesia for LRL?

The Rad devices are much more accurate in what they can do than dowsing. I have done much research and built equipment since 1950s on this area.

Anyone interested?
Old 10-22-2016, 09:40 PM
Guru

What are Rad devices???
Old 10-29-2016, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinder View Post
The Rad devices are much more accurate in what they can do than dowsing. I have done much research and built equipment since 1950s on this area.

Anyone interested?
yes, can you be more specific?
by the way, some of these known electronic commercial LRL , in part, have a radionic funcion.
Old 10-31-2016, 01:13 PM
Guru

They were more popular in Europe probably because not so stringent medical device laws at the time. Basically a Black Box with several potentiometers and some sort of connection with the human body. Each pot acts like a tuned antenna--by adjusting the pot, the length of the antenna is increased or decreased. SOme have a skid plate you rub you finger on and try to feel an increased amount of friction. The one I had used a GSR galvanic skin response to measure skin resistance. Also had an antenna you would rotate until it pointed to the target and the GSR gave a response.

That's how I learned to dowse. Any of those GSR devices are very touchy or hard to adjust. Any extra hand movement causes a false response. Some GSR's use a soup can the person holds for the electrical connection to the skin. Grip tighter or looser and the thing gives a false response. Others use finger electrodes or even foot plates. All have their issues. And there are many different meter responses to learn to interpret.

My feelings, a good way to learn to relax and meditate but difficult otherwise. The human connection is the hang-up point. Maybe some kind of implanted electrodes that can maintain a steady connection but I doubt it. Any muscle movement is going to affect it.

That was 35 years ago and I've used others since and pretty much gave up on it all. But it can work and I found gold with it.
Old 11-19-2016, 03:04 PM
Guru

Default RAD = Radionics

The history of radionics is in many websites.

It had been used in medical (banned in USA) but very much used in Europe. It was too effective so medical cartel had it made illegal as a medical device. It is still used in agriculture and very effectivly.

RADs primary use is its high accuracy by a trained user. It can be used to detect minerals and for this reason it might be a good for THing.

GoldFinder
Old 02-19-2017, 08:54 PM
Guru

Default Radionics is basically light falutin dowsing

Come guys - looks like hardly anyone familiar with radionics. You can't be that hooked to dowsing and not realize that radionics is a very much more accurate version of dowsing uses the body response via the subconscious to get information. The subconscious has access to the entire universe. You can find out anything you want to know. Of course it depends on a good operator. Not someone putting in their "opinions" and getting a "valid" return.
Goldfinder
Old 02-19-2017, 09:40 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Radionics is pure quackery. It is no more accepted in Europe than it is in the U.S., and is what Donald Trump would call "Fake News".

The idea of radionics (which is based on nonsense pseudoscience) was started in the 1900s by Albert Adams, who made millions by leasing radionic machines that he designed himself.

Enough said ...