LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 04-09-2024, 09:12 AM
Guru

Default Blackhunter deepfinders reverse engineering

hi to all freinds
After a long wait, I acquired a Black Hunter device and prepared to reverse engineer.After opening the box, I was faced with a world of resin and epoxy that made access to the circuits impossible for me.However, since my friend insisted on reverse engineering this device, we decided to remove the epoxies.
Unfortunately, this work caused damage to Black Hunter, but we obtained some information from it, which I share here.
The heart of the Black Hunter device consists of a board Raspberry Pi and arduino deu.
The device is powered by 16lithium ion 3300 mAh batteries.In addition to the lithium battery protector, a separate set of charger circuits has been designed for this device, which is located under the upper panel
I will post photos of equipment and internal circuits for all friends. If anyone can think of a way to remove the epoxy and gain access to the circuitry please advise so we can completely reverse engineer this device and post it here and discuss it.The reinforcing parts of the device are completely buried in epoxy and are inaccessible
Attached Images

Old 04-09-2024, 12:38 PM
Guru

Maybe Carl can help you.
Old 04-11-2024, 06:47 PM

There is such a thing called Dimexide. Apply carefully with a brush and remove the resin layer by layer. If you don?t mind plastic, then fill it completely. Epoxy resin deteriorates quite well, plastic and paint deteriorate.Forgot to add. Do all actions under a hood.

Last edited by Pahom; 04-11-2024 at 06:49 PM. Reason: Forgot to add
Old 04-11-2024, 11:08 PM
Guru

why you want reverse engineering it?
it is digitally controlled oscillator . commercial trick !!!!!!
also with variable amplitude . there are some other circuits seem it. i did try lords with oscillator ... didn't work as a long range .
Old 04-12-2024, 03:54 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pahom View Post
There is such a thing called Dimexide. Apply carefully with a brush and remove the resin layer by layer. If you don?t mind plastic, then fill it completely. Epoxy resin deteriorates quite well, plastic and paint deteriorate.Forgot to add. Do all actions under a hood.
Thank you very much freind
I will test this method
Old 04-12-2024, 04:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post
why you want reverse engineering it?
it is digitally controlled oscillator . commercial trick !!!!!!
also with variable amplitude . there are some other circuits seem it. i did try lords with oscillator ... didn't work as a long range .
My dear friend, I have worked with many detector circuits, but I believe the Black Hunter was one of those long-range detectors that I was able to get good results from. I tried it on 5 unannounced buried targets and 4 points were good It revealed easily. In my opinion, Blackhunter is a different device than a digital oscillator and it can be used well for an exploration.I've reverse engineered a lot of circuits but none were resin sealed as hard as the Black Hunter.If I can reverse engineer the Blackhunter amplifier circuits, I will definitely share the information in this thread Of course, with this amount of resin, it is a little far from the antar.
Old 04-12-2024, 07:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustefa ubram View Post
My dear friend, I have worked with many detector circuits, but I believe the Black Hunter was one of those long-range detectors that I was able to get good results from. I tried it on 5 unannounced buried targets and 4 points were good It revealed easily. In my opinion, Blackhunter is a different device than a digital oscillator and it can be used well for an exploration.I've reverse engineered a lot of circuits but none were resin sealed as hard as the Black Hunter.If I can reverse engineer the Blackhunter amplifier circuits, I will definitely share the information in this thread Of course, with this amount of resin, it is a little far from the antar.

was interesting ... are you did measure output frequency and amplitude for silver and gold ?
what was shape of wave ?
Old 04-14-2024, 06:29 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by aft_72005 View Post

was interesting ... are you did measure output frequency and amplitude for silver and gold ?
what was shape of wave ?
The interesting point of this device was not using output with fixed waveform and fixed amplitude.At first, it started with a square waveform, and in the time intervals between the beginning of Grand Balance and the end of Grand Balance, the waveform and the amplitude were constantly changing .The shape of the waves changed from a square to a sinusoid, then to a triangle, and then to the first square symmetry state.The frequencies were very different from the frequencies listed in the booklet, and only the start signal was the same as the one listed in the booklet.In the output part of the antenna, 4 inductors were used in the form of a Wheatstone bridge circuit.There is a very complex logic behind the operation of this device that I have not yet been able to understand.By connecting the antenna, the output power of the detector increases in a strange way
If I can get new information I will be sure to share
Old 04-14-2024, 07:18 PM
Guru

Yes, those four inductors like on Bob Fitzgerald?s locators are strange. It appears to me when there is a spike of output from the antenna the inductors grab some of it and feed it back into the system.
Old 04-14-2024, 07:52 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by mustefa ubram View Post
The interesting point of this device was not using output with fixed waveform and fixed amplitude.At first, it started with a square waveform, and in the time intervals between the beginning of Grand Balance and the end of Grand Balance, the waveform and the amplitude were constantly changing .The shape of the waves changed from a square to a sinusoid, then to a triangle, and then to the first square symmetry state.The frequencies were very different from the frequencies listed in the booklet, and only the start signal was the same as the one listed in the booklet.In the output part of the antenna, 4 inductors were used in the form of a Wheatstone bridge circuit.There is a very complex logic behind the operation of this device that I have not yet been able to understand.By connecting the antenna, the output power of the detector increases in a strange way
If I can get new information I will be sure to share
Merhaba efendim

thank you
Old 04-15-2024, 07:07 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Yes, those four inductors like on Bob Fitzgerald?s locators are strange. It appears to me when there is a spike of output from the antenna the inductors grab some of it and feed it back into the system.

I really don't know my friend. The logic of using these selfies is really strange.But it works well in revealing
Old 04-19-2024, 06:24 PM

i have been reading the forum since a long time ago i think it is time for me to buy one to reverse engineer it
Old 04-20-2024, 07:52 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedbird View Post
i have been reading the forum since a long time ago i think it is time for me to buy one to reverse engineer it

Dear friend, I have been reverse engineering the Black Hunter for 2 weeks, but I could not access the main boards and the microprocessor program in any way.I don't recommend it because buying it for reverse engineering is a waste of money.If I get any information about this product, I will definitely share it here
Follow this page...
best wish
Old 04-24-2024, 05:18 PM

how much does it cost black hunter?
Old 04-25-2024, 06:34 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by vagpol View Post
how much does it cost black hunter?
I did not pay for the purchase. My friend bought this device 2 years ago and brought it to me for reverse engineering
I don't know the exact price, but it is definitely worth several thousand dollars.
I will ask the purchase price and let you know