LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-06-2001, 04:58 PM
Esteban

Default top secret!

Anyone have some idea of the nazi long distance gold and silver detector during 2nd World War?

Nazi engineers build this detector.
Old 04-07-2005, 04:36 AM
Guru

Default Nazi Long Range MD

I have done a lot of research on this one. The best story is from a close friend of mine who was (he is now deceased) German and worked for Army Intelligence during end of WWII. He met a guy who was living the good life and my friend ask him how he got so wealthy.

ANS: I was a guard in a top secret German undergound laboratory. Near the end of the war, the Allied forces had located the lab and bombed the crap out of the area. During the bombing raid all the personnel were leaving the lab. I found a strange instrument on a lab bench. It looked like it might be worth something so I put it in my pocket and got the hell out of the lab. I saved the device and when I got out of the Army at the end of the war I started experimenting with it. After lots of trials I determined that it was a gold detector. By walking and holding the device it would give an indication when it was directly over a gold object. So I go on tours around the world with the gold detector and when I find an old coin or artifact I sell it.

I believe what my friend told me. To this day I have no clue what the German scientists discovered that enabled them to make a simple handheld gold detector.