LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 05-07-2007, 03:03 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
I already warned you about prejudgements. Instead of performing research to know wheter one thing is true or not, you deliberately do things in hope to support your own thoughts and opinions. This is not scientific at all.
In the case above, your circuit or whatever, is built to disclaim signal lines. So in your own 'conclusions', your circuit wil do it correctly no matter what.

Sorry, this alone would bring no credibility at all to the game, although you may think the opposite.
For once in Hung's misguided existence, he has made a valid point. It is up to the believer in signal lines to prove that they exist. It is not the role of the non-believer to prove they don't exist. However, in this case, it is highly commendable of Carl to take the initiative, as the believers such as Hung and Dell are either unable, unwilling, or incapable of providing the required evidence. With the current situation, skeptics can quite rightly say that the signal lines do not exist, since there is no proof.
Now's your chance Hung to prove your mental superiority to the world. Build a device that conclusively proves that signal lines exist, and then post the details here for anyone to duplicate. That's what Carl is planning to do. Now it's your turn. Otherwise, put up or shutup.
Old 05-07-2007, 05:15 PM
Guru

Default I would like a loner

I would like to test and post my finding I would need setup info so i can use and post my findings.
I WILL POST ONLY WHAT I FIND NO TRICKS ETC.
IF I CAN'T GET IT TO WORK I WILL POST ThAT AS WELL.
I will also use it at other locations and use the same set up.
Carl will you start a new post for testing your circuit and we who get the loners can post on that as well.
NOW ON WITH THE TESTING
Old 05-07-2007, 06:22 PM

Hello everyone,

It`s a very hot subject to discuss here, i had missed alot of arguments regarding LRL .

I have a stupied idea about testing a Mineoro LRL, it would be helpfull to provide a real test field of the Great FG80 !

As you all know, Carl have right now his own Fg80, also i think Hung too, Why don`t they perform a live test that to be recorded Live Video as a real test field of LRL .!

It`s very simple, Digg 2 holes with different depth (30cm/60cm), use a gold objects like: rings ... what ever they like ? and let someone hold the cam .

There is many websites you would like to upload the test field for free as i think, like: www.youtube.com .

May be this will put dots on letters ....

looking forward
Old 05-08-2007, 12:04 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris_jo View Post
It`s very simple, Digg 2 holes with different depth (30cm/60cm), use a gold objects like: rings ... what ever they like ? and let someone hold the cam .
According to Hung, you would have to wait 10 years after burying the targets in order for the FG80 to detect them.

There's always an alibi...

- Carl
Old 05-09-2007, 08:08 PM

Hello Carl,

10 Years

Old 05-09-2007, 08:08 PM

Hello Carl,

10 Years

Old 05-12-2007, 10:02 PM
Guru

Default 10 years..?? WHAT..?!!

We need to wait for 10 years for buried gold to be detected with the FG80?? WHAT!!

I thought Hung assured us the FG80 would detect gold in air. Doesn't FG stand for "Fresh Gold? Or is it a bogus fraudulent claim that the FG80 can detect fresh gold? Didn't Hung tell us that the FG78, FG78.1, and the FG80 can detect fresh gold? This is no alibi. Did Hung lie to us, or did he decide to change his story because the facts proved he was wrong?

from page: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...ad.php?t=11454
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hung
..Remember, for the fresh gold to be picked up by the new FG, that is, gold which is not buried, humidity has to be low, around 40 to 60%.
from page: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...t=11454&page=2
Quote:
The FG 78 with humidity of around 58 to 60% marked a gold sample in air from around 9 to 10 meters. The FG 80 which culminates all the technology Mineoro always pursue marked 100 meters!
from page: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...t=11392&page=5
Quote:
Just to make it clear. Every Mineoro detector finds gold. The only thing makes the FG different from models prior to 2006 is that not only it will find long time buried gold as the others but its power of detection is more advanced and now it finds fresh gold. eg. the gold ring you are using right now. Provided the weather conditions permit it.
from page: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...t=11046&page=3
Quote:
the new Mineoro sensation and believe me, it will blow every detector in existence right now for sure, is the soon to be released FG 78.1, it will pick up gold of every type, not only long time buried, but Mineoro's concept of ionic field detection got so advanced that this detector will pick up fresh gold as well.
rom page: http://thunting.com/geotech/forums/s...t=11046&page=4
Quote:
Fact is that in tests the FG78.1 got the astonishing mark of detecting 1 mm square of gold at 1 meter! It's astounding. Damasio told me that the new model is not prone to weather electrical discharges, in fact they even can help detetion if not sequential.. Also now the user can research at night with no apparent problems.
Hmmmm... seems like now that Carl has an FG80 in his hands, Hung cannot explain how to get it to detect fresh gold anymore. Is he denying it will detect fresh gold now? What will happen when we test the FG80 on a gold target that is known to be buried for over 10 years? Will he change his story again and say the FG80 does not find gold buried over 10 years?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .. we beleive your stories, Hung. Really!

Old 05-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Hi J Player,

Yes - sometimes things can come back and bite you!
Good old Hung.

It's quotes like this that also make me laugh:

Quote:
Think.
If the Mineoro unit was waterproof, why would I carry a Excalibur onboard?
I detected the site from a distance and used the excalibur to dive in the location the Mineoro marked.
"... I detected the site from a distance ..." and it was underwater. Apparently the gold ions are not affected by the "extremely" humid conditions surrounding an underwater treasure.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Hi J Player,

Yes - sometimes things can come back and bite you!
Good old Hung.

It's quotes like this that also make me laugh:

"... I detected the site from a distance ..." and it was underwater. Apparently the gold ions are not affected by the "extremely" humid conditions surrounding an underwater treasure.
Good catch Qiaozhi. I hadn't noticed that before. Maybe it was dry water.

HH Rudy,
MXT, HeadHunter Wader

Do or do not. There is no try.
Yoda
Old 05-13-2007, 01:42 AM
Guru

Default Heretics...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudy
Good catch Qiaozhi. I hadn't noticed that before. Maybe it was dry water.
You must be careful when making such bold inferences. Are you aware that you are opening yourself to severe criticism from the high priest of Mineoro? Did you actually test the surrounding water with a digital hygrometer to determine the exact relative humidity where the treasure was located?

With such negligent lack of "scientific proof" that the submerged coins were not in a dry liquid, you run a real risk of being ex-communicated from the church of Mineoro!
Old 05-13-2007, 12:00 PM
Guru

Give 'em a inch...and they hung themselves
Old 05-13-2007, 05:21 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
You must be careful when making such bold inferences. Are you aware that you are opening yourself to severe criticism from the high priest of Mineoro? Did you actually test the surrounding water with a digital hygrometer to determine the exact relative humidity where the treasure was located?

With such negligent lack of "scientific proof" that the submerged coins were not in a dry liquid, you run a real risk of being ex-communicated from the church of Mineoro!
Isn't sarcasm a wonderful thing?