LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-17-2011, 02:57 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
Here you have the video with working sound:
http://www.multiupload.com/R17YRGNN3N
Can anyone hear any sound from the LRL on this video?

All I get is the sound of a clock ticking and a lot of background noise. Towards the end of the video there is some quiet beeping from the metal detector, and then some guys talking in Greek.

Also, the guy digging the target was very lucky not to damage the bell with that pickaxe.
Old 10-17-2011, 03:03 PM
Guru (Administrator)

And ... is that an LCD on the front panel?
If so, what does it show?
Attached Images

Old 10-17-2011, 03:07 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I guess...
random numbers ?
or maybe... bunny of the month numbers...

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 10-17-2011, 03:36 PM
Guru

Quote:
I heard the same sounds as you reported after watching the video at three available resolutions on Youtube. Only a short bit of sound at the beginning before the field demonstration began. Looking at the bell that was taken from the hole, it appeared to be partially flattened, possibly from impact of the pickaxe. At first I thought we were seeing a metal plate with dark printing on the enclosure above the handle. But it is hard to tell in that lighting and with the video resolution if it is an LCD. It almost looks like it could have lines of text that change during video, or perhaps horizontal lines acting as horizontal bar graph.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-17-2011, 05:36 PM
Guru (Administrator)

The friendly "warning" I gave to Max about not posting clown pictures, and being abusive, also applies to everyone else ... in this case "gibon". Your post has been removed.

Please desist from posting personal abuse ... unless you want to join ernie in the great unknown outside of Geotech.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
The friendly "warning" I gave to Max about not posting clown pictures, and being abusive, also applies to everyone else ... in this case "gibon". Your post has been removed.

Please desist from posting personal abuse ... unless you want to join ernie in the great unknown outside of Geotech.
If do not fool my memory, I think that you are quite strict.
friendly
Old 10-17-2011, 08:18 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
If do not fool my memory, I think that you are quite strict.
friendly
Not really.
It was just that Gibon posted a rather large picture of a clown and some abuse aimed directly at Max. It deserved to be removed, especially since I had already issued my "friendly" warning.
Such behaviour spoils it for everyone else.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Not really.
It was just that Gibon posted a rather large picture of a clown and some abuse aimed directly at Max. It deserved to be removed, especially since I had already issued my "friendly" warning.
Such behaviour spoils it for everyone else.
I saw it. Perhaps beginning to understand your intentions

Regards
Old 10-21-2011, 10:12 PM

Quote:
I thought you may like a closer look at the Crypton OBMD-1

Attached Images

Old 10-21-2011, 10:25 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MIJ View Post

Thanks. So it's not an LCD, but a set of instructions.
Old 10-21-2011, 10:45 PM
Guru

Quote:

Hi

did you bougth this one ?

Regards
Old 10-22-2011, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi

did you bougth this one ?

Regards
No I haven’t brought the Crypton yet but I’m thinking about it.

First I want to wait to see more results from field tests in other countries; I have more information on the unit and pictures if you want I will show you more let me know?
Old 10-22-2011, 01:28 PM
Guru

Quote:

First I want to wait to see more results from field tests in other countries; I have more information on the unit and pictures if you want I will show you more let me know?
Save your money, it is a CRAP like any other in the past.
Crap, fraud, delusion, charlatanism, snake oil, impossible mission...etc...etc..
I could analyze video step by step, but i would not do that, because craps like this one is not deserving my effort nor full attention.
I will just put all my remarks in few points here.
I also appeared here to support Qiaozhi and nothing else.
First; there is no sound that is recognizable nor audible , so we can't clearly hear what is all about.
Second; it is so disputable to see the man keeping all his attention on one exact perimeter, all the time during the video.
If i was that guy, after several swings and getting no response at all from that CRAP - i would swing the damn device in some other direction and pretty soon i would walk away from "scene" to search for some other signal.
But NO, he didn't done like that!?
How come?
Seems he already knew where is buried item (if it was that item in soil at all, on showed place in video, will explain later) - so he persistently kept to swing in wide swings, across that perimeter and in that direction!? How come?
It looks like he wanted to persuade us (watchers, public) that something must be going on in that direction of swinging.
So, step by step, swing by swing (like playing childish game) he "randomly" arrived to the point where it "was obvious" that there is a place where buried item is located.
Childish game, can fool only believers and naive people.
Third; White's located something.
What?
I had several White's detectors and i do know them so good - like i designed them, that good.
There is no chance White's to give such audio response on such object, like it was showed on video, no chance!
Such response is more likely to be expected when scattering iron is detected.
It is to large object to be detected so "misty" and with such double and blur response by White's. No way!
Ok, maybe i had such impression because of very bad audio at video clip? Let's have reserve upon this by now.
Fourth;
We see that he leaded us to the place where soil seems is not disturbed previously? Ha?
Pretty tricky! And pretty smart! (Details like this one is perfect decoy for naives! )
Actually, it is Greece, dry land (lived there), and it takes just several days soil to dry so bad that later you can brake pickax trying to dig it!
If we take that; object was really in the soil (which i doubt 100%) than it is pretty possible that object was buried previously, some ... 10 day before shooting the video.
Also dry yellow grass was scattered randomly to add on impression! Ha!
Fifth;
cadre when we see hand taking "something" from soil is pretty limited and at some moment we do not see what is in hand, because hand is going out of cadre, stays there for few seconds and returning in cadre showing the object! Ha!
Each amateur magician can do the same trick to fool your eyes, just like that!
So, actually, we didn't see exactly that object was taken from soil! No way!
What we saw is just soil and hand over it.
So...
What to say more?
I decided not to take a part in LRL topics from long time ago.
Yet this is second time that i appeared here again to post some comment.
I simply do not understand what kind of people are those who still tends to accept and believe in such frauds and charlatanism like this one?
What do you need more people? What other evidences?
Carl gave here huge space of his forum, years ago, for such matters.
And we all take a part in the past in discussions, and already proved that all those crap devices are nothing more than simple charlatanism, non working and useless completely.
What else should be done here?
Live in piece and good health, take it easy, God bless all of You!
Cheers!

Old 10-22-2011, 02:41 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post
there is no sound that is recognizable nor audible , so we can't clearly hear what is all about
I think it is very important to have the sound working on the video, otherwise we cannot see if the device accurately points to the target or is just a lot of random beeping.
Old 10-22-2011, 03:01 PM
Guru

Quote:

No thanks,i know this LRL can experience some problems in field,i prefere my SIMPLE PDK, one KNOB , TURN ON AND GO,its AUTOMATIC.

Regards
Old 10-22-2011, 03:07 PM
Guru

Quote:

As IVCONIC said,Andreas with his CRYPTON stay too long trying locate the object,so if we go with this LRL to a field with many buried objects,imagine how confuse it will be to find all of them,no FILTER for only gold and silver???
Old 11-16-2011, 07:14 PM
Guru

Thumbs down

Quote:
Well,it was my intention to send for you one PDK to test in NAZI GOLD locations,but as you already will test and support one of this CRYPTON,i change my mind

Hope it works as LRL too
Don't tell me any fancy stories - you never had decided anything to send me to test! And I wouldn't have had interest for getting stuff and have to send it back, anyway.

Everyone - be careful about Morgan! You may get in contact with persons here - without any bad intention - but Morgan is watching you and locks you out of "HIS" RS Project forum just because of paranoid conjectures.

I'm I very understanding guy so I wanna know what are your intentions, what is fine for you, Morgan?

As far I can understand it meanwhile you:

- like to experiment but no one shall get useful info about that.
- you hate any commercial usage of so called "LRL circuits"
- no one shall get your "inventions" until you found the Nazi-Gold or whatever
- you treat persons like sh*t if they don't please you, even if they don't know what you really want and what's "your reason why"
- perhaps you like to split up this Remote Sensing Forum into a 2 class society - one that does what you like and one that is locked out
- you don't know if you should defend Mineoro or not

Well, clarify yourself, so we can understand what you really want here.

Anyway it was a big mistake to treat me this bad way without being shure of anything, just by wrong accusations.

And by the way that circuit which has been posted freely available for everyone at a serbian and greek forum is not your overall property! As long as this stuff doesn't work reliable and perhaps illegaly had been used to create not working detectors everyone can make tests with this **** to find out the truth - not only you.
Old 11-16-2011, 09:21 PM
Guru

Default .

Quote:
Don't tell me any fancy stories - you never had decided anything to send me to test! And I wouldn't have had interest for getting stuff and have to send it back, anyway.

Everyone - be careful about Morgan! You may get in contact with persons here - without any bad intention - but Morgan is watching you and locks you out of "HIS" RS Project forum just because of paranoid conjectures.

I'm I very understanding guy so I wanna know what are your intentions, what is fine for you, Morgan?

- you treat persons like sh*t if they don't please you, even if they don't know what you really want and what's "your reason why"
- perhaps you like to split up this Remote Sensing Forum into a 2 class society - one that does what you like and one that is locked out

Anyway it was a big mistake to treat me this bad way without being shure of anything, just by wrong accusations.

And by the way that circuit which has been posted freely available for everyone at a serbian and greek forum is not your overall property! As long as this stuff doesn't work reliable and perhaps illegaly had been used to create not working detectors everyone can make tests with this **** to find out the truth - not only you.
.(ponto final).
Old 11-17-2011, 12:51 AM
Guru

Quote:

Anyway it was a big mistake to treat me this bad way without being shure of anything, just by wrong accusations. ...
Hahahahaaaa...

What have we here?
Funfinder still pretending he can't figure it out?
Funfinder tells us he has no problem to steal other peoples private information and use it for commercial venture.
He tells us he will be testing and supporting an LRL for commercial sale in middle Europe.
He even tells us he does not respect copyrights... He thinks it is ok to steal things which have been copyrighted to use for his commercial activities.

Then he tries to blame people who have private information which they don't want him to use in his commercial activities in Europe?

Conjecture? There no conjecture at all.
These are exact words that Funfinder typed in the Geotech forum..!
You cannot erase your words from the Geotech forum.

Funfinder, please tell us what these words mean:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18232
Quote:
http://www.youtube.com/user/CryptonGreece

We can see here a working LRL that is based on the known principle of electrolytical current EM wave distortion but it also works under moist conditions.

This unit will be produced in Greece in a few weeks/months and I will test and support it for middle europe.

btw. I don't care if it's based on some old Mineoro circuit like Morgans pistol detectors because the main important fact is the real reliable improvement that Mineoro misses. Therefore Morgan and everyone has fully the justified right to make a real reliable working detector!

The unit will be available for a very fair and low price and it will be a huge improvement for all treasure hunters!
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...726#post136726
Quote:
In most cases all those "owner-rights" shall go to hell because they make just problems as we can see with p2p, the film, game and music industry and how arrogant they're acting against the consumer or safety-backupers.

Shure, the inventor(s) should get their reward for their good work, but not over hundred of years and not by creating monopoles.

All those f**** licences and stuff makes everything just extremly expensive and destroys the free development and improvement.
Are we reading conjecture, or are we reading words that Funfinder typed into the Geotech forums?

It seems to me that private property belongs to the people who own it.
Not to thieves who want to take it away from them and commercialize it.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-23-2011, 11:57 PM
Guru

Quote:
.(ponto final).
Are you stupid - can't you answer normally? No answer also is an answer for me!

You will bitterly regret your cheap, asoscial and unfair behaviour against me. Are you crazy to act out of nothing so badly against persons who've been all the time friendly and good to you? You will pay for this, don't f*** with me.

1. What I've written about "big professional help secret" in your anyway worthless information thread has had nothing to do with Crypton at all. Well Morgan, I won't tell you about it and now you lost this great development opportunity and you can play with your toy and test in your garden with your buried silver coin on your own.

2. You lost all my help concerning the "Nazi Gold" including my cooperation with you incl. my very good connections. Friends of mine have been a week ago in a german TV show translated called "World Of Wonders" hunting for the Nazi Gold. I don't care if you believe it or not - you know nothing anyway.

3. I will make you bad luck finding treasures at all and no god will help you!

So in total this is a high price for your evil manners against innocent persons. And now go into your secret thread and don't disturb us with your shiny wrong-way leading videos here!

@ J_P
Don't forget, I don't care about what you write! Persons like you, WM6 and Morgan just are poisoning this forum and are unable for fair communication and the needed professional scientifical work.
Old 11-24-2011, 04:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
@ J_P
Don't forget, I don't care about what you write! Persons like you, WM6 and Morgan just are poisoning this forum and are unable for fair communication and the needed professional scientifical work.
Hi Funfinder,
How can I forget your words?
They are all over the Geotech forum in places where you cannot erase them.

We all know you don't care what I write.
But you might be wise to read what I write.
You will see I am writing YOUR WORDS -- Not mine.
The poison you say I am putting in this forum was written by YOU.

look at your words again:

http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18232
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder
http://www.youtube.com/user/CryptonGreece

We can see here a working LRL that is based on the known principle of electrolytical current EM wave distortion but it also works under moist conditions.

This unit will be produced in Greece in a few weeks/months and I will test and support it for middle europe.

btw. I don't care if it's based on some old Mineoro circuit like Morgans pistol detectors because the main important fact is the real reliable improvement that Mineoro misses. Therefore Morgan and everyone has fully the justified right to make a real reliable working detector!

The unit will be available for a very fair and low price and it will be a huge improvement for all treasure hunters!
http://www.geotech1.com/forums/showt...726#post136726
Quote:
In most cases all those "owner-rights" shall go to hell because they make just problems as we can see with p2p, the film, game and music industry and how arrogant they're acting against the consumer or safety-backupers.

Shure, the inventor(s) should get their reward for their good work, but not over hundred of years and not by creating monopoles.

All those f**** licences and stuff makes everything just extremly expensive and destroys the free development and improvement.
Are you unable to answer your words that it is ok to take other peoples private information to use it for your commercial activities?
Are you unable to show how it is not true that you will be promoting commercial LRL sales in middle Europe?

We know you don't care what I write.
But do you care when other people read your words?

Do you have some new meanings to give for the words you posted?
Or shall we believe your words in my post are poison for the forum?

Best wishes,
J_p
Old 11-24-2011, 04:49 AM
Guru

Quote:

Hi Funfinder,
We see from your first post that you will support your new Greek commercial LRL in middle Europe.
And you are already supporting OKM here in the forum.
It also appears you may support OKM as another of your commercial LRL for middle Europe in your product line.
And we know you believe that "owners rights shall go to hell" from your previous post.

So here is my question:
Can we expect you will post the schematic for the Greek Crypton LRL here so we can study it for free scientific development and improvement that you say is necessary?
Will you be posting the schematics for the OKM products here too?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-24-2011, 05:37 AM
Guru

From "Basic Rules of the Forum"

If you disagree with something, state your case, and move on.

Regards
Old 11-24-2011, 06:06 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
From "Basic Rules of the Forum"

If you disagree with something, state your case, and move on.

Regards
Hi Geo,
I have no disagreement. I have questions.
I watch Funfinder repeat the same information of who he says are the good guys and who are bad guys, but he does not answer simple questions.

My last post is a question that Funfinder does not answer.
But I see you have not made any comment about my questions either.
So I ask you:

1. In your opinion, is it ok to take private information and copyrighted circuits to use for commercial activities?
Or do you think this is wrong?

2. Do you think Funfinder will publish the Crypton circuit or OKM circuits in the Geotech forums so we can study them for free scientific development and improvement?
Or do you think Funfinder will not publish these circuits?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-24-2011, 07:37 AM
Guru

Quote:

! Persons like you, WM6 and Morgan just are poisoning this forum and are unable for fair communication and the needed professional scientifical work.
How crude words, dear Funfinder.

You shall never forget, that I am your big fan and best friend here on forum. And Morgan and J_P are really nice, friendly and cooperative guy too, almost like you.