LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-14-2011, 09:49 PM
Guru

Exclamation OBMD-1

http://www.youtube.com/user/CryptonGreece

We can see here a working LRL that is based on the known principle of electrolytical current EM wave distortion but it also works under moist conditions.

This unit will be produced in Greece in a few weeks/months and I will test and support it for middle europe.

btw. I don't care if it's based on some old Mineoro circuit like Morgans pistol detectors because the main important fact is the real reliable improvement that Mineoro misses. Therefore Morgan and everyone has fully the justified right to make a real reliable working detector!

The unit will be available for a very fair and low price and it will be a huge improvement for all treasure hunters!
Old 10-14-2011, 10:49 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post

We can see here a working LRL that is based on the known principle of electrolytical current EM wave distortion but it also works under moist conditions.

This unit will be produced in Greece in a few weeks/months and I will test and support it for middle europe.

btw. I don't care if it's based on some old Mineoro circuit like Morgans pistol detectors because the main important fact is the real reliable improvement that Mineoro misses. Therefore Morgan and everyone has fully the justified right to make a real reliable working detector!

The unit will be available for a very fair and low price and it will be a huge improvement for all treasure hunters!
Where's the sound?
Old 10-14-2011, 11:07 PM
Guru

Quote:

no sound...

1-extremly dificult to pinpoint

2-stay to long around the place were the target is located

3-what he found ??? is not gold...

if the price is less than 450 E,i will recomend this one to Mosha
Old 10-14-2011, 11:10 PM
Guru

Quote:

Well,it was my intention to send for you one PDK to test in NAZI GOLD locations,but as you already will test and support one of this CRYPTON,i change my mind

Hope it works as LRL too
Old 10-15-2011, 03:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post

Where's the sound?
No sound only prove that there is no more gold and silver in Greek. This is export model.
Old 10-16-2011, 12:11 AM
Guru

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Well,it was my intention to send for you one PDK to test in NAZI GOLD locations,but as you already will test and support one of this CRYPTON,i change my mind

Hope it works as LRL too
Hi Morgan!

No reason to get angry about me.
I support the whole sake of "reliable working LRL" and all who are interrested in this task are welcome.

Remember the times where I asked here what experimenting circuit would be good to start? Well, guys in this forum told me about that not working electrostatic Gold-Gun circuit!

Luckily now it is more clear that this stuff don't really work and before 1-3 years it also was not clear that anything that comes from Brazil is really working.

btw. a lot people here still don't think those PDs are really useful.

My opinion is, that this formerly Mineoro circuit is open to anyone because it is public domain since a pretty long time now and because it was not really good working (remember how many people was extremly hateful against Mineoro because of their extremly expensive and not working products!!!) and therefore anyone shall experiment with it and improve it.

And Morgan, if you don't want to give a improved working LRL to the outside world, if you wan't to keep your improvements for yourself, I have no idea what's your problem if other persons wanna create a sellable product for the benefit of everyone out of it?

btw. I have no idea if Crypton is using that Mineoro Circuit because in Greece there have been along time ago all kind of LRLs, one of a professor with beard - I can remember his video where he was location gold in his garden.

Morgan, I wanna thank you that you already have thought about me concerning the PDK and the Nazi Gold. However this whole topic is much more complicated than you may think. One location of that Gold is just 5km (or even 1km!!!) away from where I'm living and I have special information so I know how complicated this task in reality is.

I have already searched square kilometers in this region!

What I wanna say you is that without working together in this task I doubt you will have a chance finding anything, even with working PDK. Believe me. As example there are so many other objects made out of metal that your PDK will detect too, that it could take ages for you to get to the gold treasures.

PLEASE tell us what's your problem with Crypton so we can find a solution (or at least I know why you're acting so strange) and furthermore good luck in finding out what has to be done to get this circuit really reliable and usable. Because no one wants to dig 5meter deep holes just becauses the Mineoro or some other LRL beeps.

Morgan, you know the scientifical thinking persons of this forum really know to value your hard work, me too. But we all have to find a good way to get finally to a working result - and so far this was not possible, and if you want to keep everything for yourself do it and get lucky with it but I doubt this will help anyone here.

I have no idea what's the kind of "business" or problems you have with Mineoro, Crypton or other LRL and I don't care, but I don't wanna get involved into this because all what I want is a finally clearing of that whole LRL-issue which was VERY VERY PROBLEMATIC for the last years, and no one can deny this!

I can't see any problems at all if OBMD-1 is available and testable for everyone interrested for a good price. I think this is a general improvement for development of working LRLs at all, it's the right direction into the future, and not what Mineoro or OKM is doing with his antisocial prices and information-hiding / secrecy-warfare.

Morgan, what are your concerns about this and how would you like the whole LRL-situation to be?
Old 10-16-2011, 12:18 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
Where's the sound?
afaik the sound is audible if you watch the clip with different size.
The find was an old bronze bell.
Old 10-16-2011, 09:39 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
afaik the sound is audible if you watch the clip with different size.
The find was an old bronze bell.
There is some rustling noise at the start, and you can hear the wind, followed by someone starting a chain saw. At least, that's what it sounds like. Afterwards, some text is dsplayed ... and then nothing. Completely quiet, even at full volume.
Old 10-16-2011, 04:41 PM
Guru

Default Secret projects,impossible to control

Quote:

I wondering what kind of deal you have with this LRL maker in Greece...

Did you know this LRL OBMD-1 maker long time ago?

Did you already give to him the SECRET projects ?

Well,it was my fault to let you belong to the RS project...
Old 10-16-2011, 05:33 PM
Guru

Quote:

There is not problem.
Manufacturer of crypton is an old RS forum member.

Regards
Old 10-16-2011, 06:10 PM
Guru

Quote:

Did you test it ? We saw lot of funny LRLs produced in Greece but none works for real, apart as source of dirty money for the seller

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 10-16-2011, 06:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
There is not problem.

Regards
who ? name please

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 10-16-2011, 08:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
who ? name please
As write at Greek forums the manufacturer of crypton is Andreas. I have not tested it so i can't say how good or bad it is.

Regards
Old 10-16-2011, 09:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Did you test it ? We saw lot of funny LRLs produced in Greece but none works for real, apart as source of dirty money for the seller
Hi Max,nice to see you again.
Where you was all this time?
Old 10-16-2011, 09:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
There is not problem.

Regards
yes,i note all the Andreas videos as problems in sound.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:04 PM
Guru

Quote:
who ? name please
MAX....!
Welcome back...!

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-16-2011, 11:40 PM
Guru

Didn't anyone here notice it said only locates paramagnetic material? Unless that was some kind of translation error, gold, copper, silver are all diamagnetic.
Old 10-17-2011, 12:41 AM
Guru

Quote:

Stop talking with me in that way like a little frustrated child!

I don't care about your RS project forum and the nothing new information there.

You are paranoid, Morgan.

I did NOT gave to anyone any SECRET projects, I even don't know what you are talking about!

But slowly YOU start to became very suspicious.

This is an open forum and guys like you, esteban and some else try to make the big show out of not really working stuff and micro fiches microscopical tiny unreadable circuit diagrams!
And this is not the spirit of an open forum!

The internet is full of free forums, just open one yourself and do what you like there but not here!

First making everyone interrested in your work and next saying "Oops, sorry, this information is not for you!"

You have forgotten to answer my friendly questions - you just wanted to start with hate against me and I will not tolerate this!

I "love" persons like you, Morgan, creating hate and trouble out of nothing.
Don't provocate me ever again in such an unfair manner and you won't say me what I have to do!
Old 10-17-2011, 12:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
Didn't anyone here notice it said only locates paramagnetic material? Unless that was some kind of translation error, gold, copper, silver are all diamagnetic.
What? Why just say "not-magnetical"?
Old 10-17-2011, 12:49 AM
Guru

Question

Quote:
yes,i note all the Andreas videos as problems in sound.
And Andreas is your big enemy or what's the problem?
Old 10-17-2011, 12:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
There is not problem.

Regards
Yeah, I told Morgan that there is no problem,
but it seems he sees problems where are really no problems.

The only problem is: not reliable working LRLs -
but if we are lucky this will change now finally.
Old 10-17-2011, 02:19 AM
Guru

Here you have the video with working sound:
http://www.multiupload.com/R17YRGNN3N
Old 10-17-2011, 03:16 AM
Guru

Quote:
What? Why just say "not-magnetical"?
"can detect only paramagnetic metals"

Obviously a translation error. Should say "diamagnetic". You might tell them to change that because when I read it I immediately lost interest in the video and only watched the first couple of minutes.
Old 10-17-2011, 05:39 AM
Guru

Quote:
Stop talking with me in that way like a little frustrated child!

I don't care about your RS project forum and the nothing new information there.
Quote:

You are paranoid, Morgan.

I did NOT gave to anyone any SECRET projects, I even don't know what you are talking about!

But slowly YOU start to became very suspicious.

This is an open forum and guys like you, esteban and some else try to make the big show out of not really working stuff and micro fiches microscopical tiny unreadable circuit diagrams!

And this is not the spirit of an open forum!

The internet is full of free forums, just open one yourself and do what you like there but not here!

First making everyone interrested in your work and next saying "Oops, sorry, this information is not for you!"

You have forgotten to answer my friendly questions - you just wanted to start with hate against me and I will not tolerate this!

I "love" persons like you, Morgan, creating hate and trouble out of nothing.

Don't provocate me ever again in such an unfair manner and you won't say me what I have to do!
This is really stupid.
Why do you pretend Morgan is making problems for you?
You have announced that you will be introducing LRLs for commercial sale in Europe.
You say "btw. I don't care if it's based on some old Mineoro circuit like Morgans pistol detectors"
Then you want Morgan to feel that he is creating hate?
Are you crazy?

Morgan did no injustice against you...
You made injustice to Morgan when you show disrespect to his pistol detectors.
Why do you point your finger at Morgan after you made the aggression against him?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 10-17-2011, 06:08 AM
Guru

Calm all, there is not any problem.
From what the manufacturer wrote at a Greek forum the LRL use infrared, so it is not a clone from RS...