LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-20-2009, 03:10 PM

Default meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Who told you i want to sell the Pistoldetektor ???
You are confused,this is a LRL demonstration.You not understand nothing about this.

Think before tell nonsense.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:12 PM

Default thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Hi Putre,

The FG90 is an updated Tyon.
As I could check, it's an improvement from previous models with a more stable circuit that works ok at night also.
To me, it's the best Mineoro model so far, although there are goldhunters here I know who swear by their FG80s.
I believe now that Alonso has double duties on R&D and with the aid of fine engineers recently in charge, even better models will appear.

Best Regards.
thanks my friend for the info but you have see this model at work? or speak with alonso family?
reguards
Old 08-20-2009, 03:32 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
In case of fraudulence it is nothing to understand. It is about an intentional deception made for personal gain, nothing else.
You are being ridiculous.Please let others do what they want, no one want to sell you anything so don´t interfere.
And i hope Morgan and Geo and Putre will make good videos to show people how it works, letting no place for doubts :It is dificult.
3 persons with good cameras , we surely will see cool videos .
Hope real THunting will be possible too, on real terrain.
Old 08-20-2009, 09:12 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Morgan,
I will be watching this event closely to see what they report. I will also wait for the videos to show the different LRLs comparison. It will be interesting to see the technique used for searching with the different LRLs. This will be the first time I have ever heard of a LRL demonstration being held live in front of people I know from this forum.

Is there any date set for when Geo and Putrechigi will visit to see the LRLs working?

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi.
I will arrive at Portugal at 13:30 topic time. I don't know if i will see Morgan at same date. I will stay to Portugal until 1 September, and after i will visit Belgium for 2 Days. I will try to see everything about the working principle of PD. I spoke with Morgan twice, so he wait me for the demonstration. More ... when i will come back

Regards
Old 08-20-2009, 09:33 PM
Guru

Geo καλό ταξίδι!
Looking forward to hear your impressions!
Regards!
Old 08-20-2009, 11:05 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
3 persons with good cameras , we surely will see cool videos .
Hope real THunting will be possible too, on real terrain.
What evidence of videos? Are you watching David Copperfield on videos? What evidence of "magic" where the same person hide some gold or silver and the same after "find" this gold, what can one video say about this "magic"? Nothing.

Real terrain? On real terrain it is only very expensive crap. No test needed. But if one wish, test and buy and be happy.

And yes, I can repeat, sellers of such craps are engaged in an intentional deception made for personal gain.
Old 08-20-2009, 11:22 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6
What evidence of videos? Are you watching David Copperfield on videos? What evidence of "magic" where the same person hide some gold or silver and the same after "find" this gold, what can one video say about this "magic"? Nothing.

Real terrain? On real terrain it is only very expensive crap. No test needed. But if one wish, test and buy and be happy.

And yes, I can repeat, sellers of such craps are engaged in an intentional deception made for personal gain.
Hi WM6,
This demonstration is open to people from the Remote Sensing forum to go and see LRLs working live with their own eyes. You do not need to rely on a video unless you decide not to go and see the LRLs working. There is nobody selling any LRLs. The LRLs belong to Morgan, which he bought or built for his own personal use. He will not be selling any of them. He is demonstrating them only so people can see them working and test them for themselves.

You continue to make posts condemning Morgan for selling crap, yet he has nothing to be sold. After seeing your continued posts, I have concluded these posts are not only ignorant, but were written by a person who is not capable of understanding what he is reading. Some people may speculate that your posts were written by a person with limited brain function, or perhaps intoxicated by alcohol or other drugs.

In any case, it would be nice if you stop clogging up the forum with non-relevant posts aimed at LRL salesmen. There are no LRL salesmen among Morgan, Geo or Putrechigi. Save your wrath for some other thread where someone is actually trying to make a profit on LRL sales.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-20-2009, 11:37 PM
Guru

Default LRL demonstrations

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
Hi Morgan,
There is no need to worry about people who make ignorant nonsense posts. We all know you will be demonstrating many LRLs for all the forum members who want to see. This is a chance for anyone to see your LRLs working in fornt of their eyes, so they can test and check for themselves if they work or not. Believers and skeptics all can see. They only need to go and watch on August 28 where you will show the pistoldetectors and Mineoros and other LRLs search for buried metal. As far as I know, you are the first person on earth to hold a public demonstration of LRLs working for the members of the forum to see and believe or not believe. This will be the biggest event in the history of the Remote Sensing forum!

If I could come to see, then I would come too and make many photos and videos. But it will be good enough to see the reports from Geo and Putrechigi, and any others who watch.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hello

thanks for the suport.
As i understand,our friend Esteban also open this LRL´s demonstrations to the forum members,he is from Paraguay,maybe is more easy for you to travel there and see his LRL demonstrations.

Regards
Old 08-20-2009, 11:53 PM
Guru

Default !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi.
I will arrive at Portugal at 13:30 topic time. I don't know if i will see Morgan at same date. I will stay to Portugal until 1 September, and after i will visit Belgium for 2 Days. I will try to see everything about the working principle of PD. I spoke with Morgan twice, so he wait me for the demonstration. More ... when i will come back

Regards
Hello Geo

If you need some help when arrive to the airport or any kind of informations,just ask,my city is near .
Very soon you will see one real LRL .
I apreciate your intention to travel and to see the Pistoldetektor working,this means you believe in me and Esteban,let the skeptics talking B.S. and nonsense,they are monkeys ,but we are learnig about one real Phenomenon.See you soon

Regards
Old 08-21-2009, 12:10 AM
Guru

Default ???

Quote:

What personal gain???

1-I have nothing to sell.

2-I have one LRL device who not belong to me,this one will be in field demonstrations for the closed forum members,also not for sell,its to study(some members as the schematic of this device,not you).

3-Your idiot threads its becouse you dont read the previous information we put in this forum,hope you open your eyes and close the mouth.
When Geo and Manolo return,you can see their coments about the LRL and put here your opinions...
Old 08-21-2009, 02:29 AM
Guru

Who named this crap Mineoro FG/90? Nobody?
OK, then I posted based on anyone.

Otherwise, my posts aimed producer, seller and promoter of Mineoro FG/90.
I did not mention the others, and there is no reason to feel concerned.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:12 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post
Geo καλό ταξίδι!
Looking forward to hear your impressions!
Regards!
Thank you

Ευχαριστω φιλε...
Old 08-21-2009, 08:14 AM

Quote:
Hi.

Regards
Beyond all that , have a pleasant time with good food and fine win , dont forget you are a Greek one , we must not forget our treditions eeee
and to come back more sophisticate
friendly epitopios
Old 08-21-2009, 09:01 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitopios View Post
Beyond all that , have a pleasant time with good food and fine win , dont forget you are a Greek one , we must not forget our treditions eeee
and to come back more sophisticate
friendly epitopios
Oh yeah!? Relating good food, wine and.....women - than i am the greatest Greek in history!!!

Είμαι μεγάλος ελληνικός εμπρός ιστορία!!!

Kάλλιστα χαιρετισμοί!!!
Old 08-21-2009, 11:02 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by putrechigi View Post
thanks my friend for the info but you have see this model at work?
Yes.
That's why I'm positive about what I already said.
Also, recently a treasure has been located with it.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Who named this crap Mineoro FG/90? Nobody?
OK, then I posted based on anyone.

Otherwise, my posts aimed producer, seller and promoter of Mineoro FG/90.
I did not mention the others, and there is no reason to feel concerned.
JP was right, you can´t read : Morgan i not going to test the Mineoro, but his own Pistol detector.
And as he is not selling it, nor Geo, we can thrust their videos to be real - besides the fact not everyone is a stupid liar just to fool others.
Old 08-21-2009, 06:24 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred
JP was right, you can´t read : Morgan i not going to test the Mineoro, but his own Pistol detector.
And as he is not selling it, nor Geo, we can thrust their videos to be real - besides the fact not everyone is a stupid liar just to fool others.
Hi Fred,
Actually Morgan will be demonstrating some Mineoro models. His main emphasis is to show the Pistol Detector built by Alonso working. But he indicated he will also be showing several other LRLs working to compare how they perform with the PD. Some of these other LRLs were built by Morgan or other experimenters, and others were built by factories like Mineoro. Morgan says he has not seen good performance from the Mineoros. But this will be a chance for Geo and Putrechigi to also test and see if they find the same as what Morgan found.

I don't think any of Dr. hung's attempts to coach Morgan on how he must conduct his tests of the Mineoros will work. Morgan already knows that most forum readers believe Dr. hung produced fake test videos, and Morgan does not want his test demonstrations to be associated with anything fake. So we can be assured that Morgan's demonstration will not be tainted by the control of Dr. hung's propaganda and testing techniques.

Now we come near the date when Morgan will show in a real live LRL demonstration for all who want to see. Never before has anyone agreed to demonstrate LRLs working in a live demonstration in front of any forum members who want to watch. This is the chance for any skeptics who want to see with their own eyes if these LRLs work or not. Just go and see Morgans demonstration.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-22-2009, 01:10 AM
Guru

then the sceptics should say what geo and putri are lrlsts, and then these tries aren,t true, so go should came max personally whit morgan and take all and he the videos, then the largest discussion finally succes for ever
dman
Old 08-22-2009, 01:17 AM
Guru

deberia ir un esceptico de peya y recalcitrante, a mirar las pruebas junto con geo y putry, alguien como max o jlp, o robert, para que en verdad se convenzan ya que empiezo a creer que los incredulos no van a aceptar que la prueba y videos hayan sido hechos solo entre creyentes de los lrl, y todavia no creo que quieran aceptar, es como convencer a un ateo, que van a decir? que plantaron los objetivos, y alguna cosa sacaran, entonces que max lleve a los amigos a su pais y que le saquen algunas pulgas propias para que quede convencido, asi es esto, no estoy muy seguro del exito pero esperemos y me gustaria ver que ya los escepticos paran de rellenar geotech
jajaj un abrazo amigos
Old 08-22-2009, 07:10 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectoman View Post
then the sceptics should say what geo and putri are lrlsts, and then these tries aren,t true, so go should came max personally whit morgan and take all and he the videos, then the largest discussion finally succes for ever
dman
Unfortunately, not possible.

Kind regards,
Max

"Kill for gain or shoot to maim...
But we dont need a reason
"

someone said...
Old 08-22-2009, 07:13 AM
Guru

Any better translation please????

Sorry Detectoman..
Old 08-22-2009, 07:55 AM

Default mineoro fg/90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivconic View Post

Είμαι μεγάλος ελληνικός εμπρός ιστορία!!!

Kάλλιστα χαιρετισμοί!!!
with out misunderstanding Dear Ivcovic , can you write it please in English or even in Serbian ??
friendly epitopios
Old 08-22-2009, 08:26 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by epitopios View Post
with out misunderstanding Dear Ivcovic , can you write it please in English or even in Serbian ??
friendly epitopios

Ivica translate in Greeke the "than i am the greatest Greek in history". He knows good Greek because he was some years at Crete..
Γεια σου Πανο.
Γειασου και σενα Ιβιτσα. Πριν μερικες μερες σε πηρα τηλεφωνο αλλα υπηρχε προβλημα.

Regards
Old 08-22-2009, 09:06 AM

Ja sam najveći grčki u istoriji previše , prijatelju my friend
izvinjenje za posmatranje
friendly epitopios
Old 08-22-2009, 12:16 PM
Guru

Quote:
He knows good Greek because he was some years at Crete..
And epitopios doesn´t understand good greek?