LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 10-09-2006, 08:48 PM
Guru

Default Testing

Alonso testing Mineoro 2007, two pics. I take the photos.
Attached Images

Old 10-09-2006, 10:20 PM
Guru

Hey, great to see 'Doc' Alonso at work! Thanks for sharing Esteban.
I've never met him but I intend to do so in the end of year at Garopaba. Esteban I'm sure you will show up so we can share stories and findings.
By the way, Garpaba's pizza is THE BEST OF THE WORLD!
Old 10-09-2006, 10:30 PM
Guru

Hung, see the thread "In the crest of the wave". I like much the pizzas!!!
Old 10-09-2006, 11:00 PM

Talking So...???

So we can see that mineoro is even suitable for fishing!
Something like fishfinder.....
I'll ask RObert to repost this picture with some "OYE,OYE's..." on it so it will be much better.....
Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha......!

Stop please, i'll die laughing!!! Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.....
Old 10-09-2006, 11:28 PM
Guru

You hawk 17966 (pseudo-Chinese?) and/or Robert can post all the oye oye you want. Can I think they only can post horrendous jokes about serious themes? I think the administrator must be eliminate this bad jokes of non serious persons.
Old 10-10-2006, 05:49 AM

hi Esteban,
I pleased to see you again after a long time
can I ask A question
we know zahori's working frequency ranges
what frequency range do these new models work?
are they all work in different frequncies which makes their sensitivities and detection distance different;?
I especially wonder FG 's ..
Old 10-10-2006, 05:56 AM
Guru

Hi Esteban, congradulations to mineoro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esteban View Post
You hawk 17966 (pseudo-Chinese?) and/or Robert can post all the oye oye you want. Can I think they only can post horrendous jokes about serious themes? I think the administrator must be eliminate this bad jokes of non serious persons.
I agree with you.Don't be worry if some body gives noises here. Let them be in their world.
Don't you think this world without these wiz-wiz becomes little flat?
Old 10-10-2006, 06:04 AM

hi
michael is right we need some noise to enjoy on the planes of this world.

Since they can not come on ring with their own devices or even ideas ,they do not have right to viz-viz.
because of these bad voices we lost some of good friend like kt315 .I am sure you new bees do not know who he is.
if you can not do any thing ,just wathc what is happening.and ask to understand .be sure you will get answers.
here nobody is creater of earth.everyone is a student and tries to solve the effects of universe.
okay there is still some persons who aims to sell their products.if you want fight them .
not to esteban and ones like him
best wishes
Old 10-10-2006, 08:56 AM

Talking Falt you want - flat you'll get !

You'll get flat!
As i know him, KT315 is big sceptic and he doesnt find any interest to be here any more, as you "breed" nonsenced threads more and more every day...He became sick of you and thats why he left...
Esteban, at least you can be wise...the other two i do not mind at all...
Posting photos does not proove anything.....How many times this have to happen you to understand that fact?
Stupid story,stupid photo.....what proofs are they? None!
Please count simillar threads if you are honest man...
Oye,oye kariokes!
Brasil is nice country...it is a pitty that some people shamed their origin with their posts here....Other Brasilians should do something about it!
Old 10-10-2006, 12:00 PM

"

Posts"
hawk you birdy.
being rude is not so diffucult .believe me.
can you see the date .it is your join ing date to this forum.
so how can you talk like this .you are so free in talk.
who are you .?
again a coward who wants to hide himself.
fine
you can say whatever you want.
Old 10-10-2006, 01:10 PM
Guru

Once upon a time people were skeptic of building airplane and flying.
in other sides of world when people heard of flying laughed at them and were skeptic for flying concept.
what this skepticism can prove? what node will be opened by it?
Just rehashing and rehashing. just come and tell; Hey people LRLing is a all over bogus and never works is this skeptics logic? then how about those guys who have gotten results? you just can mock and deny them?
If a newbie or a beginner at once see your concept and inferences , will definitely stare you hesitantly.
When a person wants to pretend for sleep can't wake him up but you canwake up a true asleep.
Which kind of documents will be enough or satisfier? press conferences?
"Associated press", "Reuters", CNN,.. should put the news in their headlines that satisfies you? I'm sure not. If god sends a messenger with some miracles to you who tells; guys LRLing works, you will fight him.
Dell has the best aphorism: " The door to knowledge, truth or understanding is never open to a closed, or prejudiced mind"
Old 10-10-2006, 05:31 PM
Guru

Some words:

First, I use my real name and show my person in photos. Also use corporative email. I'm an only person, not a multipersonality as others well-known.

Second, not only about electronic LRL I post, also schematics and info about "normal" metal detection. So, if there are persons who want attack me, show me his useful info posted in forums. Only bad jokes I found.

Third, I'm not Mineoro's seller. Yes, Mineoro has some problems and I'm discuss all this with Damásio and Alonso how can solve for to launch a more perfect machine. So, to work in field is the theme, not only in front a screen. The sequences I show was in a trip of 400 km. And I can't recommend a particular model, only can talk regarding MY OWN EXPERIENCES.

Justly for respect to this persons of Serbia I upload in "mytempdir" because they has problem with dial-up slow internet. So, is very easy save in the hard disk and watch later.
Old 10-10-2006, 05:43 PM
Guru

Okantex: the tune frequency of Mineoro is only in the loop. This is in the region of the khz.

Zahori is different. The normal is near 100 hZ. At more high frequency the sensibility is poor. This frequency discharge the telescopic antenna of straneous charges.

I'll scan the DCH series manual of the years 1985, 86, 87 and 88. Some models of this years are similar in operation's principle. I'll collect these and put in forum.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:10 PM
Guru

Quote:
Yes, Mineoro has some problems and I'm discuss all this with Damásio and Alonso how can solve for to launch a more perfect machine.
I wouldn't say 'problems' per se. Maybe you mis expressed yourself.

I would say 'limitations' which is natural due to the own limitations of the ionic phenomena. Go back to 1985 when the DCH 85 was lauched. It required 100% of ionic field to detect.
Today the FG80 requires only 25% of it.
Limitations? Sure there are, but AS ALL ANY TECHNOLOGICAL DEVICE it's always improving.
Old 10-10-2006, 06:18 PM
Guru

Yes, all devices has limitations. Hung, really the limitation or small problems can solve immediately with the "synergics".
Old 10-10-2006, 07:24 PM

Talking Oh dear....!

Okantex....dear...I am RObert, just using my other nick here....I just answered on your private message about RF...If you want more, than let's start new thread about it. You open a new thread and i'll be everyday visitor...

Let's back to mineoro subject:

O.K.

HUNG , ESTEBAN ,
I have only one question for you two;

Lets presume that i am just once seriously intereted in your claims..
There is one thing which bugs me mostly in your story;

If your mineoro "beeps" in one direction,than you follow signal, sooner or later you gonna "spot" the exact place and know where to dig.
So, now Hung and Esteban:

How do you know at what depth is find and what kind of metal it is?

Lets presume that item is at 2 meters depth....So you start digging....

After a while (huh, 2 meters hole is some work) you find it and it turns to be a iron trash but not gold or something simillar???

As i experimented with PDC210 so many times and later with Zahori...both devices "beep"-ed so many times in so many directions that made me crazy and of will to dig anywhere....

I saw that funny movie clip from Mineoro where 5-6 man dig a huge hole...about 1.5x3 meters and almost 1.8 meter depth and finally they founded a piece og gold chain......Such enormous effort of 5-6 man just to gain worthless piece of chain, even it was gold...
Of course that clip convinced me noway that mineoro works,cose picture was not clear at all...so man in the hole could already holded it in his hand hidden and later acted as he founded it in dirt....

But no matter that clip...
You just explain how can you determine which kind of metal is while mineoro "beep"s all the time randomly, picking up all the noise,interferences and eadio and tv sinals arround.....Same as Zahori....

So Hung,Esteban...c'mon...explain...but do not give me a **** story about experience,special techniques, wether conditions,moisture etc...etc...

If you can explain this, than i'll stop laughing on your stories for a while....otherwise you better stop posting here....at the end everybodys gonna laugh in you all the time...
Old 10-10-2006, 08:09 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Hi Esteban and Hung,

Although Hawk17966/Robert is getting a little upset, he does make a number of good points.
Firstly:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawk17966
so man in the hole could already holded it in his hand hidden and later acted as he founded it in dirt....
This may not be what actually happened, but you must concede that it is a possibility. It would not take some difficult sleight-of-hand to plant the "longtime buried gold" and miraculously make a "discovery".
Secondly:
Quote:
How do you know at what depth is find and what kind of metal it is?
Another good question. There is no depth indicator on the Mineoro. Depth indication (like all metal detectors) is an educated guess, and is based on a standard sized coin (whatever that is).
Lastly:
Quote:
at the end everybodys gonna laugh in you all the time...
There is one sure way to stop the laughing and disbelief - take Carl's $25,000 challenge. If this technology works and it's so easy, then go and claim the money. That way everyone will stop laughing.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:25 PM
Guru

All you questions can easily be answered just reading the info on

www.mineoro.com

About depth. There's an acessory> center & deep which is used to detemrine how deep is the target.
How it's used: Once you determine the center of the object, place the detector in a 45 deg angle , 1 foot away from center, pointing in a N-S direction (there's a support included). Then get the center e deep and start moving forward, when the detector beeps, there's your depth.

See the videos about this in the Mineoro site.

Quote:
There is one sure way to stop the laughing and disbelief - take Carl's $25,000 challenge. If this technology works and it's so easy, then go and claim the money. That way everyone will stop laughing.
Sorry, I don't think so. The laughing would go on.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:36 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hung View Post
Sorry, I don't think so. The laughing would go on.
Only if you don't pass the challenge.
Old 10-10-2006, 08:37 PM
Guru

In my case, I asure you nobody in my team plant targets. We go in sites invited for landlords supossed there are treasure and we walk. Several meters from the place of the target the pistol beeps. In the case of the ring the landlords dig and found the item.

Can't respond if is possible to incorporate a depth indicator in this type of machine.

Also I laughing of emotion in each find.

I'm in this way since 1979. If I believe in it is because many times we unearth precious items, include small treasures, like the cup with nine gold fine plates found near a stream I was posted here, and many more.

I see that for you only persons like Hawk17966, Sony or Robert has "good points".

Yes, I asure you one day we'll demonstrate with dollar$ or without dollar$.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:01 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
In my case, I asure you nobody in my team plant targets. We go in sites invited for landlords supossed there are treasure and we walk. Several meters from the place of the target the pistol beeps. In the case of the ring the landlords dig and found the item.

Can't respond if is possible to incorporate a depth indicator in this type of machine.

Also I laughing of emotion in each find.

I'm in this way since 1979. If I believe in it is because many times we unearth precious items, include small treasures, like the cup with nine gold fine plates found near a stream I was posted here, and many more.

I see that for you only persons like Hawk17966, Sony or Robert has "good points".

Yes, I asure you one day we'll demonstrate with dollar$ or without dollar$.
OK - so if this technology really works, then why do so many people not believe in it? Even those who have tried LRLs and found them lacking?
Why does it work for you and not for others? Hopefully the answer has nothing to do with psychic phenomenon.
I think we can all agree that it would be absolutely marvellous if ionic detection worked as advertised. Unfortunately posting lots of affidavits and photographs do not prove the reality of this technology one way or the other. There is still an enormous question mark hanging over ionic detection, and only a double-blind test will satisfy the engineers and scientists here that this is more than hogwash.
Old 10-10-2006, 09:08 PM
Guru

Simple, because isn't familiar for the persons! I start with long range locators and after use the "normal" detectors. Rare, no?
Old 10-10-2006, 09:11 PM
Guru

As the photos can't prove nothing that electronic long range metal detector works, also your words can't prove nothing against it!
Old 10-10-2006, 09:12 PM

Talking OYE again !

Esteban:
"Justly for respect to this persons of Serbia I upload in "mytempdir" because they has
problem with dial-up slow internet. So, is very easy save in the hard disk and watch
later...."

Ivconic likes you very much, RObert likes you, Sony likes you and finally me Hawk17966 like you
and your attitude Esteban...
We also respect you a lot, despite some previous posts with a lot of criticism,laugh,peaking,
"naming"........Sometimes man forget good manners....It is a pitty, but that's the way it is!
RObert nick and this Hawk17966 nick is shared by 6 different persons, so it will be so
confusing if all of us start posting our real names!?
Ivconic is one and only person, and Sony is one and only person.....
You already know that ivconic is actually Ivica Conic, but Sony's real name i do not know
either....We are contacting from time to time by mail only.
One of us, ROberts is real RF expert, great personality, famous and respected man...The rest of
us are quite different....
All of this started as a joke....We are sharing one and only pc (on the job, in national TV)
and only one internet conection, when using RObert nick....
But real RObert, the very first one, left national TV for some time ago and started his own
company....The rest of us continued "jokin'" with this thing under his nick....
Some of our posts makes him angry so we started with new nick - Hawk17966......
I also do know for sure that RObert and Ivconic are very good friends, although they do not
meet often,due to huge distance between their homes-over 250 km.....
I also know that Sony and RObert live closely, some 10-15 kms away....
Ivconic is a kind of "lone wolf" and only man who ever met him in personal is RObert, somewhen
at the start of this year....Also Jackdetect was close with ivconic too...
Me,my name is Slobodan, which means nothing to you - of course....
Stevan,Milan,Zivorad,Alex are the rest of "ROberts"......

We do not have any problem with dial-up slow internet at this place,job. So far as i understood
only ivconic have simillar problems cose he is living far away from "city noise",deep in the
mountain....and he is the only one who is using old dial-up.....but anyway
THANK YOU FOR BEING RESONABLE AND UNDERSTANDING for such problems and used "mytempdir"....
So, now i guess i cleared up a bit for you about our personalities and all the mix-up lately..
Esteban we like you and we apreciate your contributions here.....
regards
.................................................. .....................
Hung, we do not like you, and we do not apreciate your apearence here....sorry, that's life!
.................................................. ..........................

But lets back to my question here.....
When i use my conventional MD, in this case it is White's DFX....i am 100% sure about any
"beep" on the field. I do know what metal is underground, i am 80% sure about the depth and
THERE ARE NO OCASSIONALL BEEPS WITH IT! NO,INTERFERENCES,HUMS AND NO RADIO/TV RECEPTION!!!!
Of course DFX is respectfully deep, i can find ring on 50cm depth, coin on 45cm depth....
"Jar with 100 coins" i can locate at 90-120 cm depth with DFX....
SO, what's so good about your mineoro to beat DFX ?
Answer first my question, than later you may spit on my post.....i do not care anyway!

Okantex, you may open a new thread about things you are interested and REAL RObert is gonna
help and contribute there as much as he can...so he told me by phone...
regards with big OYE !

A kind of Serbian humor....you wouldnt understand anyway...
Old 10-10-2006, 09:26 PM
Guru

Thanks for the clarification.

Hung, we do not like you, and we do not apreciate your apearence here....sorry, that's life!

I know Hung is a good person, he isn't seller or Mineoro's employed. I think you're very hard with him...