LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 08-13-2007, 10:43 AM
Guru

Default pointronic 98

Hi to all
Me and Geo need pointronic 98 circuit diagram .
Can anybody upload here ?
Best regards .
Old 08-13-2007, 06:11 PM
Guru

Hi,
why don't ask Esteban ?

seems he has it !

Originally Posted by Esteban
Also have schematics of Mineoro (number 493 of my list):

493. Various Mineoro schematics, two boxes, etc.:
- 08 MI - Two boxes
- 89 MC - Two boxes
- BL 692 - Two boxes
- 8 VLl - MD
- 8 VLU - MD
- Modifications in Mineoro’s 8VLU
- CM 80
- D1 and D2 - BFO
- MP 10 - Two boxes
- DC 2006 - Pistol long range
- Pointronic 98 - Pistol long range
- DCH 85 - Pistol long range

If I'm right he'll refuse to post the entire schematic attempting some phrase like:
"sorry but I cannot post here"

Then you'll ask him for sending by email, but you'll never receive it.

They claimed some of these work... do you remember...?

Again this is just a stupid poker play, they'll never give you the schematic of a "branded" LRL, of their realm, cause they'll lose any (residual?) credit !

They are good ONLY BLUFFING !

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-13-2007, 08:01 PM
Guru

Again this is just a stupid poker play, they'll never give you the schematic of a "branded" LRL, of their realm, cause they'll lose any (residual?) credit !

All us can wind a round of poker without showing all the cards. Credit? Who qualify here if I or another person have or not credit? Where is the measurement scale of credit?
Old 08-13-2007, 08:10 PM
Guru

Hi Max .

I did not ask the schematic from Esteban and neither I will ask him for it. Simply I saw published the schematic here with bad analysis and I said him to sent it to me in order to studied a little. Generally a lot of trouble for nothing .
My best regards to all of you
Old 08-13-2007, 08:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteban
All us can wind a round of poker without showing all the cards. Credit? Who qualify here if I or another person have or not credit? Where is the measurement scale of credit?
The measurement scale in the LRL forum is credibility. This means if you can supply some facts that people believe, then you will have credibility. Most people will know the difference from facts and stories told with no proof.

For a long time we heard people talking that there is no ions in the ground from gold. I showed proof, and now I don't hear anybody talking stories of no gold ions any longer. This is a demonstration of how the power of facts is stronger than BS.

For people who have LRL that works to find treasure, there is no reason to show these LRL in this forum. For people who have a working LRL, you are smart to never tell your story, because it is better to use your LRL for recovering treasure, not to give to people who laugh at you.

Nobody has proved that any LRL pistol can find gold in this forum. Also nobody has proved that any LRL pistol cannot find gold in this forum. So the answer is nobody proved nothing about what LRLs can find.

The only fact we know about LRL is nobody on earth will make a demonstration in front of live witnesses to show what the LRL can find. Because of this fact, I do not spend my money to buy any LRL. I only look for facts that can be proved about LRLs.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-13-2007, 09:28 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
For a long time we heard people talking that there is no ions in the ground from gold. I showed proof, and now I don't hear anybody talking stories of no gold ions any longer. This is a demonstration of how the power of facts is stronger than BS
I think you took this statement somewhat literally.
Of course gold ions do exist. They are basically gold atoms with either an excess or a deficit of electrons. What was in doubt was this sort of nonsense -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EJI5cvAKug where a Mineoro LRL is "demonstrated" finding a single coin from an unbelievable distance.
The information you have uncovered regarding gold ions in the soil relates to gold mining, and the ability of certain microbes in specific conditions to excrete traces of gold in an ionic state. This is a far cry from the YouTube video claims. I still stand by my previous conviction that you can bury a gold coin for a million years and still not be able to detect any gold ions.
Old 08-13-2007, 10:51 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
I think you took this statement somewhat literally.
Of course gold ions do exist. They are basically gold atoms with either an excess or a deficit of electrons. What was in doubt was this sort of nonsense -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EJI5cvAKug where a Mineoro LRL is "demonstrated" finding a single coin from an unbelievable distance.
The information you have uncovered regarding gold ions in the soil relates to gold mining, and the ability of certain microbes in specific conditions to excrete traces of gold in an ionic state. This is a far cry from the YouTube video claims. I still stand by my previous conviction that you can bury a gold coin for a million years and still not be able to detect any gold ions.
It is literally correct that a vertical column of trace amount of gold ions exists beginning from the location of long time buried gold and continuing to the surface of the soil, just as Mineoro says. Mineoro's claim that trace amounts of gold ions will migrate from long time buried gold to the surface through the soil is confirmed as true by researchers who measured the gold ions following this pattern. What is not correct is these same gold ions continue up 7.2 feet into the air. Researchers have discovered these gold ions become bound with neighboring chemicals in the soil when they reach surface, and do not move into the air.

Also, Mineoro has never demonstrated their locators finding any gold in front of witnesses except in the yard behind their factory. Maybe it is a good idea to see a demonstration of Mineoro FG model detectors finding fresh gold in front of live witnesses today in some location different than the back yard of Mineoro factory.

The final fact is that nobody on earth will demonstrate any LRL locating treasure in front of witnesses. It does not matter what is the science of ions or electrostatic fields. What matters is what tools you can use to locate treasures. And today, there is nobody on earth who will demonstrate any LRL finding treasure in front of you from a long distance.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-14-2007, 07:23 AM
Guru

Hi,
for me the "long time buried" something is just another goodnight story. That way they could continue forever claiming that their stuff find "long time buried gold"... that must be "long time buried...". BS.

Gold ions generation depends on many factors but no need of any long time...

I mean if you have right components in soil... maybe is matter of hours or days. They talk about 100 or 1000years.

Also bacteria if present could make exchange reactions at cellular barrier even in few minutes.

Problem is that even after a million years concentration of "free" ions is about the same cause of recollapsing e.g. of part of the ions in gold microparticles, with no electrical unbalance.

The process could take millions years for moving e.g. few grams of gold from e.g. a vein to another place... kind of dinamic equilibrium... with just few part per billions gold ions involved at any second.

No LRL could detect by ions (supposed that it can detect gold ions from soil...) "fresh" or "old time buried" gold just cause that gold ions are ever too few to be detected by an handheld detector (at least for now).

Only things that could do the job is e.g. a modified prothein or other organic compound that could "selectively" bind gold ions, then be used to trace ions trapping by e.g. luminescence to UV and the like.

Not for sure any ONLY-ELECTRONIC DEVICE TODAY.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-14-2007, 08:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
Hi Max .

I did not ask the schematic from Esteban and neither I will ask him for it. Simply I saw published the schematic here with bad analysis and I said him to sent it to me in order to studied a little. Generally a lot of trouble for nothing .
My best regards to all of you
Hi Geo,
I know your intentions are just educational !

That you'll like see with your eyes the circuit and then evaluate if could work or not, maybe build it and test!

I think that people that post here stuff with low resolution or masking parts etc don't want really post anything good or giving any good info.

I think they need that stuff to make people think they know "secrets" about LRL working... that they don't want / can't make public domain.

Like in the poker play the bluffing could be productive if at the end people think that secrets exist and they know that secrets for real. They'll push this or that brand of LRL, without giving any proof or fact and can't be linked to the business cause they claim no-connection with those manifacturers.

I think that the "Pointronic 98" case here is just another example of this strategy. As you can see nobody answer with the full schematic... but just to make other claims and assumptions.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-14-2007, 12:31 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Gold ions generation depends on many factors but no need of any long time...

I mean if you have right components in soil... maybe is matter of hours or days. They talk about 100 or 1000years.

Also bacteria if present could make exchange reactions at cellular barrier even in few minutes.
In natural soil conditions, buried gold will not produce an ion anomaly in a matter of hours or days. Researchers discovered the necessary soil chemistry must first be present, and then there is a period of time to slowly dissolve the gold, and for traces of gold ions to migrate in a column to the surface. Given the best natural soil conditions where there is an existing colony of gold-eating microbes, the time required for this column of ions to reach the surface would depend on the depth of the buried gold, and the ion mobility properties of the soil surrounding the gold.

In order to dissolve gold in a matter of hours, we would need to use artificial means, such as methods used in mining recovery. One common method of mining recovery uses cyanide solution sprinkled over the material that was dug from the mine in order to dissolve and leach out any gold. This cyanide solution is collected after it drains from the soil, then the gold is chemically precipitated as solid gold metal, as well as other trace metals of interest. These cyanide recoveries are performed at gold mines all over the world, and could be a good test bed for a LRL that is claimed will find gold ions.

If a LRL is guaranteed to respond to the presence of gold ions, then there is an abundance of gold ions in the soil wherever a mine is conducting cyanide leaching. These mines often have sprinklers set up on several acres of land to spray cyanide solution on mounds of soil and dissolve tiny particles of gold. If a LRL can actually find gold ions in the soil, then these cyanide leaching fields contain gold ions thousands of times more concentrated than what is naturally found in the soil.

Do you suppose these gold ion detecting LRLs can detect where the leaching fields of a gold mine are located?

Another method where you can make your own test of these LRLs is to prepare some aqua regia to dissolve gold and create gold ions. If you dissolve 1 mg of gold into aqua regia, then add distilled water to the aqua regia to make up 1 liter, you will have a concentration of gold ions of 1 part per million. This is about 1000 times more concentrated than gold ions found in the soil from long-time buried gold. You could pour this solution into a small plastic bucket of soil and place this bucket into a hole in the ground so the top of the soil was flush with the surrounding ground. Then try your long range gold locator and see if it can locate the strong gold solution.

Whether you use cyanide solution or aqua regia solution, you can create the target conditions to test any LRL that has claims to locate dissolved gold ions. Maybe a small bottle of this dissolved gold solution would be handy to take to the local LRL shop to see if the LRL can find the hidden bottle of gold ions. If you hid a bottle of 1 part per million gold solution in the LRL shop, then asked to see the LRL work, you would quickly find out if it can locate dissolved gold ions.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-14-2007, 12:46 PM
Guru

Quote:
In natural soil conditions, buried gold will not produce an ion anomaly in a matter of hours or days. Researchers discovered the necessary soil chemistry must first be present, and then there is a period of time to slowly dissolve the gold, and for traces of gold ions to migrate in a column to the surface. Given the best natural soil conditions where there is an existing colony of gold-eating microbes, the time required for this column of ions to reach the surface would depend on the depth of the buried gold, and the ion mobility properties of the soil surrounding the gold.

In order to dissolve gold in a matter of hours, we would need to use artificial means, such as methods used in mining recovery. One common method of mining recovery uses cyanide solution sprinkled over the material that was dug from the mine in order to dissolve and leach out any gold. This cyanide solution is collected after it drains from the soil, then the gold is chemically precipitated as solid gold metal, as well as other trace metals of interest. These cyanide recoveries are performed at gold mines all over the world, and could be a good test bed for a LRL that is claimed will find gold ions.

If a LRL is guaranteed to respond to the presence of gold ions, then there is an abundance of gold ions in the soil wherever a mine is conducting cyanide leaching. These mines often have sprinklers set up on several acres of land to spray cyanide solution on mounds of soil and dissolve tiny particles of gold. If a LRL can actually find gold ions in the soil, then these cyanide leaching fields contain gold ions thousands of times more concentrated than what is naturally found in the soil.

Do you suppose these gold ion detecting LRLs can detect where the leaching fields of a gold mine are located?

Another method where you can make your own test of these LRLs is to prepare some aqua regia to dissolve gold and create gold ions. If you dissolve 1 mg of gold into aqua regia, then add distilled water to the aqua regia to make up 1 liter, you will have a concentration of gold ions of 1 part per million. This is about 1000 times more concentrated than gold ions found in the soil from long-time buried gold. You could pour this solution into a small plastic bucket of soil and place this bucket into a hole in the ground so the top of the soil was flush with the surrounding ground. Then try your long range gold locator and see if it can locate the strong gold solution.

Whether you use cyanide solution or aqua regia solution, you can create the target conditions to test any LRL that has claims to locate dissolved gold ions. Maybe a small bottle of this dissolved gold solution would be handy to take to the local LRL shop to see if the LRL can find the hidden bottle of gold ions. If you hid a bottle of 1 part per million gold solution in the LRL shop, then asked to see the LRL work, you would quickly find out if it can locate dissolved gold ions.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi JP,
thanks for the recipes... but I still think that's a matter of hours and days if right conditions are present in the soil.

You'll get the same amount of ions of the so called "long time buried gold" conditions... parts per billion. For me is so.

Cannot see any good reason why e.g. gold ions have to concentrate or increase in number with long time last.
So be directly proportional to time actually past.
For me is a bad argumentation till someone explain why that ions haven't return to non-ionized state due e.g. reduction reactions.

If so you'll find enormous amount of gold ions in very ancient deposits of natural gold and it isn't so.
Think at e.g. million years old deposits.
Even parts per billion.

For me the dinamic equilibrium depends of factors like:
- amount of gold present
- amount of chemicals/bacteria in soil
etc
but not by time... after 1 month or 1 million years you'll have about the same amount of free gold ions in the soil.

After a short time, like in closed systems phase change you'll got a situation so that you'll have so many new gold ions equal to the number of recollapsed in non-ionized state atoms of gold.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-14-2007, 03:50 PM
Guru

Hi Max,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
but I still think that's a matter of hours and days if right conditions are present in the soil.
You are wrong. Check the millions of pages of research and see what the scientists who studied gold ions in the ground discovered. The only way to create "right conditions" for short time ions in the soil is to artificially introduce gold-dissolving chemicals in greater concentrations than could be normally found in nature. The chemicals necessary are sodium cyanide, potassium cyanide, and sulfur complexes. The only common natural source of these chemicals below the surface come from certain metal-eating microbes that cannot grow in a densely enough populated colony in soil to produce sufficient ions to rise several hundred meters or even several centimeters in a few days.

The fastest natural gold ion production would be caused by burying gold at a shallow depth in soil high in organic matter. This would allow a rich environment for certain gold-eating microbes to produce the necessary soil chemistry, and would allow a short migration path to the surface for the gold ions. In this condition, it takes at least several months without artificial incubation and chemical additives to produce a weak, sub-parts per billion concentration of gold ions. Experiments conducted by researchers have proved this. But you are free to believe it is not true.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-14-2007, 04:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Max,You are wrong. Check the millions of pages of research and see what the scientists who studied gold ions in the ground discovered. The only way to create "right conditions" for short time ions in the soil is to artificially introduce gold-dissolving chemicals in greater concentrations than could be normally found in nature. The chemicals necessary are sodium cyanide, potassium cyanide, and sulfur complexes. The only common natural source of these chemicals below the surface come from certain metal-eating microbes that cannot grow in a densely enough populated colony in soil to produce sufficient ions to rise several hundred meters or even several centimeters in a few days.

The fastest natural gold ion production would be caused by burying gold at a shallow depth in soil high in organic matter. This would allow a rich environment for certain gold-eating microbes to produce the necessary soil chemistry, and would allow a short migration path to the surface for the gold ions. In this condition, it takes at least several months without artificial incubation and chemical additives to produce a weak, sub-parts per billion concentration of gold ions. Experiments conducted by researchers have proved this. But you are free to believe it is not true.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi JP,
maybe I'm wrong... maybe don't take a day or a week... or a month,
or a year... but then:

Cannot see any good reason why e.g. gold ions have to concentrate or increase in number with long time last.
So be directly proportional to time actually past.
For me is a bad argumentation till someone explain why that ions haven't return to non-ionized state due e.g. reduction reactions.

By logic:
If exist a directly proportional relation to time actually past, you'll have to find not parts per billion gold ions... but in some ancient deposits, millions years old, much more!

But you'll find everytime parts per billion !

Do you say you'll find more there ?

So, at the end, changes nothing... if it takes 1 year instead of 1 month for me... I'll always say that even after 1 million years you'll find about the same that you'll find after 1 year.

For me all this talking about "long time buried gold" that produce tons of ions is just another fake argument flying around LRL... BS.
My opinion.

Long time buried or not... free ions are these ! parts per billion.

You'll need a specialized lab to determine if they are there... you cannot locate the spot... the vertical column is an optimistic point of view how how things moves down our feets.

Good for Mineoro maybe... but just to make advertise.

I think that even detecting real-time those ions in soil ...determining how much gold you'll find (few nanograms or tons ?)... or where it's located (the spot) could be impossible that way.

For me ionic detection is absolutely unusable in real TH at now.

Changes nothing, no more gold ions, no remote location: NO IONIC LRL.

Just my thoughts.

Best regards,
Max
Old 08-14-2007, 06:07 PM
Guru

For me ionic detection is absolutely unusable in real TH at now.

Changes nothing, no more gold ions, no remote location: NO IONIC LRL.

Just my thoughts.

Best regards,
Max

100% of certainty in any matter is just 100% of ignorance.

Esteban
Old 08-14-2007, 06:11 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAX
The reason you cannot understand why the buried gold ions maintain their parts per billion concentration of ions is because you are too lazy to read through the reports to find the answers. There are thousands of reports available that explain the reasons, but you prefer to use your own fake science that you make up from your logic and your ignorance rather than read what was discovered by scientists about the subterranean metal chemistry.

I posted more than a million pages of reports made by scientists and researchers who gave all the answers and more. If you actually read the data that researchers reported, you would find that small amounts of gold are dissolved by cyanide and are then carried by sulfur complexes through the soil. You will find these moving ions are not depleted from the soil, but continue to exist in amounts that can be measured in parts per billion or less. You will find there are other mechanisms that cause a trace of gold ions to continue to exist in the soil besides that mechanism.

Your logic is not logic, but only ignorance. There is no logic that proves gold ions are depleted from the soil because they return to the non-ionized state, when chemists measure these gold ions are not depleted from the soil. Hundreds of scientist's data measured wins over any theoretical logic using on wrong data to prove the gold ions become depleted.

Apparently, you did not read any of the reports that show what happens when these microbes are introduced into recently buried gold, or the reports of chemists who charted the path of gold ions emanating from deep gold ore. If you read these reports, you would not make ignorant statements. (Unless you believe there are over 2 million reports from researchers who all lied about what they found - then you would be correct as long as you could prove they all turned in fake data and reports).

Here are search links with over 2 million reports on how gold ions form. You will find many reports in these links that show what really happens to gold underground, and what does not happen:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...=Google+Search
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...ne&btnG=Search

If you read these reports, you will have good information so you can make intelligent conclusions instead of always wrong conclusion that you want people to believe.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-14-2007, 07:27 PM
Guru

If you read these reports, you will have good information so you can make intelligent conclusions instead of always wrong conclusion that you want people to believe.

Best wishes,
J_P

Yes, so he want to darken the understanding in matter he don't know.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:22 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

Best wishes,
J_P
Maybe the back yard at the Mineoro factory is such a place.
Or perhaps this is generally the case in Brazil?
My brief encounter with a Mineoro FG80 did not inspire me with any confidence that it was working as advertised. There was lots of random beeping with no discernible target. It is even unable to detect the gold foil that came with the device.
Old 08-14-2007, 08:25 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Hi Geo,
I know your intentions are just educational !

That you'll like see with your eyes the circuit and then evaluate if could work or not, maybe build it and test!

I think that people that post here stuff with low resolution or masking parts etc don't want really post anything good or giving any good info.

I think they need that stuff to make people think they know "secrets" about LRL working... that they don't want / can't make public domain.

Like in the poker play the bluffing could be productive if at the end people think that secrets exist and they know that secrets for real. They'll push this or that brand of LRL, without giving any proof or fact and can't be linked to the business cause they claim no-connection with those manifacturers.

I think that the "Pointronic 98" case here is just another example of this strategy. As you can see nobody answer with the full schematic... but just to make other claims and assumptions.

Kind regards,
Max
Hi Max . You know me...... Esteban knows me. I know you, Now where is the problem ????
I do not want to become indirectly advertiser of no one product or what they is Pointronic98 or DCH 85 or Mineoro or any other. This is the reason where I do not participate enough in this forum (even if I like).
Recommending it examined enough what Esteban says because i am sure something serious is hidden behind his said.
Best Regards
Old 08-14-2007, 09:51 PM
Guru

Hi Qiaozhi,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi
Maybe the back yard at the Mineoro factory is such a place.
I have never seen any evidence of Mineoro LRL finding treasure except in the back yard of their factory. Maybe they manufacture airborne gold ions and beam them to locations where gold is hidden in the ground. Maybe it is a better idea to take the Mineoro LRL to a different location away from the Mineoro factory for testing. We know there are no airborne gold ions, so according to the Mineoro advertising, the Pointronic as well as the FG and PDC locators would not have anything to locate. Maybe Damasio is mistaken about what his LRLs detect.

While I have read hundreds of reports by real researchers who claim they chemically measured traces of gold ions in the soil above buried gold, I have never seen any LRL demonstrated to locate these areas of ionizd soil or buried gold. The existence of ions are real science that researchers have demonstrated countless times, but no LRL manufacturer will demonstrate his equipment locating these ions. If these LRLs work so good to locate ion anomalies in the soil. I have to wonder why gold mines pay over $60,000 USD to have MMI chemical surveys done instead of buying a $5000 LRL.

Here is another test for LRLs to find soil that is known to have gold ions measured in the parts per billion:
Take the LRL to a gold mine that has recently had a MMI survey done to locate the gold ion anomalies at the ground surface. Make a survey to locate any gold ion anomalies with the LRL, then wait for the chemist's results of the MMI survey. You will then see if the LRL located any of the locations where the soil tests showed an anomaly. This is a sure-fire test, because you are not testing for target samples made up. It is real world conditions, with naturally formed gold ions at the surface. Can the technology of a brass welding rod compete with the chemist's laboratory?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-14-2007, 10:46 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Maybe Damasio is mistaken about what his LRLs detect.
I doubt this very much. As Carl has said previously, they are very good at wallet mining. So I don't think there is any mistake, and their devices are working as designed.
Old 08-15-2007, 07:11 AM
Guru

Hi,
I'm tired of all this fake stuff.

No commercial LRL work. This is a fact.

Nobody can give any proof that they work. This is a fact.

No tons of gold ions exist in anywhere, just part per billion. This is a fact.

No just-electronic handheld device could detect that ions. This is a fact.

My above argumentation are all facts. Science.

Find a book and read if you don't belive my words.

For JP:
Have no time to read tons of documents about how microbes could give you the map of treasure... for me this is an impossible application to TH, like aura-kirlian is... or medium... or magic ravens.
This is my opinion.

For Esteban: well ignorance, you talk about "electric field" where there isn't but there are currents...
You mix electrostatic with currents... you say that a long-time buried something gold alter the Earth magnetic field in a detectable way... your assertions say everything about your understanding and knowledge of science/physics.

Is not me that have to say you don't know what you're talking about... but just you are enough.

Then also, you haven't answered my question on the zinc-carbon battery. Why ?

Best regards,
Max
Old 08-15-2007, 07:13 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
I doubt this very much. As Carl has said previously, they are very good at wallet mining. So I don't think there is any mistake, and their devices are working as designed.
Totally agree for the reasons of above.
Old 08-15-2007, 08:11 AM
Guru

Hi Max,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max
Have no time to read tons of documents about how microbes could give you the map of treasure... for me this is an impossible application to TH, like aura-kirlian is... or medium... or magic ravens.
You are correct. Long range locating will remain impossible for you. The price of making a long range locating application is knowledge. If you have no time to learn the physics of buried metals, then you will never have sufficient knowledge to make any workable long range application.

I doubt anyone who has taken the trouble to learn the physics and spend the time experimenting would tell you what they learned, considering you don't have time or desire to learn, and prefer to form conclusions from ignorance.

But then, life is happy when your head is not full of facts to consider. Things are much simpler when the only agenda is to point an accusing finger at anyone who has ideas that treasure could be found electronically from a distance. Better not to worry about troublesome details like ions in the ground, and chemists locating buried gold.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 08-15-2007, 08:58 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi Max,
You are correct. Long range locating will remain impossible for you. The price of making a long range locating application is knowledge. If you have no time to learn the physics of buried metals, then you will never have sufficient knowledge to make any workable long range application.

I doubt anyone who has taken the trouble to learn the physics and spend the time experimenting would tell you what they learned, considering you don't have time or desire to learn, and prefer to form conclusions from ignorance.

But then, life is happy when your head is not full of facts to consider. Things are much simpler when the only agenda is to point an accusing finger at anyone who has ideas that treasure could be found electronically from a distance. Better not to worry about troublesome details like ions in the ground, and chemists locating buried gold.

Best wishes,
J_P
Hi JP,
don't take it personal... I just have few time !
I consider that way wrong... but these are my ideas.

I've already made lot of studies so I know what I'm talking about...
I don't confuse static fields with currents... like others do... no way.
No need of opening again physics books to know that things.

Till now nobody give any proof that LRL could be made by electronics.
I think that in future maybe it could be possible...
but you know... I'm not an MD/LRL manifacturer or something like that... have few time to read stuff, few time to play with circuits etc
, so I'm here just to exchange my point of view, thoughts.
That's all.

Maybe find a suitable way to LRL is your target, I don't know...
I'll belive you if you'll find a good way to do that, with proofs, scientific facts etc and application also... devices....
but for sure LRL design is not my goal.

Kind regards,
Max
Old 08-15-2007, 09:12 PM
Guru

Max

The problem is you're closed at all possibilities. But you need expending time and go in real field for to test. Go and see what the Nature can give you, not inexistent info in books of Physics about the matter. Hear real experiences of others like me. Maybe my theory of electric field around buried metals is wrong, but since some measurements directly on the buried metal site, I can conclude the nature of an electrical field, not only variation in soil's resistivity.