LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 11-14-2009, 07:34 AM

Default rangertell examiner field trials

I have started this new thread to enable the space that will be needed for what will be a hot debate on this device(s). Going to a dance here and will rejoin this thread tomorrow morning or afternoon. regards ...hipopp
Old 11-14-2009, 11:14 AM
Guru

Thumbs down Rangertell piece of crap

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp View Post
I have started this new thread to enable the space that will be needed for what will be a hot debate on this device(s). Going to a dance here and will rejoin this thread tomorrow morning or afternoon. regards ...hipopp
I have read some of these "hot debates" over the past several years. It is usually one person using multiple screen names claiming how "wonderful" this do-nothing device works.

Why would this thread be any different?
Old 11-14-2009, 11:26 AM
Guru

Default RangerTell is Glorified Bent Coat-hanger

Turn the calculator ON, or leave it OFF. Enter special numbers into the calculator or not.... The end result of using a RangerTell dowsing rod to locate treasure will yield the operator the exact same results as a bent coat-hanger, or just plain guessing.

No debate necessary.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Why bother with the truth, when it doesn't suit the argument?
Old 11-14-2009, 11:46 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim
I have read some of these "hot debates" over the past several years. It is usually one person using multiple screen names claiming how "wonderful" this do-nothing device works.

Why would this thread be any different?
The last RangerTell master debater who came around said he was the manufacturer.
He told me he would try to arrange a demonstration for me to see the TangerTell actually recover treasure.
But his RangerTell customers in my area would not respond to his emails, so there was no demonstration.

But things are different now. This debater has a witness.
We will read what he tells us about his chiropractor's observations.
This will certainly give credibility to the RangerTell. Right?

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 11-14-2009, 12:16 PM

hello folks...allow me to introduce myself...I am a former Telecommunications Technician (retired early). I have studied four different Technologies the last being self taught in Computing with a successful business. Alas optical fibre technology escaped me, can't know everything.
I am not quite sure what delusional state I was in at the time of buying a Rangertell Examiner on eBay from people here in Australia but it was like buying the winning numbers for a lottery...yeah right as if anyone would give away a rangertell examiner if it REALLY worked. I mean I would first find all the Gold silver and treasure in the world before I sold a single unit to anyone. Why would I waste my time messing about with building and packaging and sending RT units to people if I had a truck load of treasure. I know it was greed that made me buy a RT unit. Greed and gold fever. Since purchasing the RT unit i have had a lot of fun recreating in our mountains and goldfields but alas the only gold the RT unit has actually found is a small half gram nuggett I bought on eBay. Even then the RT unit lost my precious half gram nuggett as well.
Before anyone buys one of these absolutely useless things please read the results of my field trials with the RT unit and the opinions of a Professional Chiropractor who uses muscle strength measurement in his treatment of patients. This info will be posted on this forum in the next week or so give or take a week. I get so darn busy with professional music lessons i don't feel like doing much else.
To those that were like me in the early days full of Hope Hope Hope and Denial....Give in...you are wasting your time. I felt like a fool at first and could not come to grips with the fact I handed over money for snake oil.
Time to look at things rationally...stay tuned for further information. p.s Carl you were always right.....kindest regards john. By the way I am hipopp............. john baryczka 82 patten street Sale Victoria Australia tel:0351442292
Old 11-14-2009, 02:11 PM

Default False Condemnation

Sure, it sounds like an honest appraisal of the RT Examiner until you consider the following facts.

The user claimed he has spent 300 hours testing the Examiner yet he has not contacted us for support. Huh? Maybe his chiropractor friend felt sorry for him after he wore his shoes down to the nails, go figure. The truth is there is no muscle trick involved with the RT Examiner. We have mining companies using them daily and people finding targets daily. We have been on ebay and on the net for seven years and the only negatives are from people with faulty units. They either dropped them or left them in the rain etc etc..

This Hipopp first threatened us with exposure everywhere if we didn't refund his $650AUD after a couple of years of using the Examiner. We're sorry but the 7 day period is binding. No company ever gives a refund after years of a buyer using a product. We offered to replace the Examiner for him and even invited him for a personal demo..but no..'goodbye Rangertell' he threatens.

So when he posts his thin critique I hope you bear in mind he has not asked for help or followed the rules.

RT
Old 11-14-2009, 02:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertell View Post
Sure, it sounds like an honest appraisal of the RT Examiner until you consider the following facts.

The user claimed he has spent 300 hours testing the Examiner yet he has not contacted us for support. Huh? Maybe his chiropractor friend felt sorry for him after he wore his shoes down to the nails, go figure. The truth is there is no muscle trick involved with the RT Examiner. We have mining companies using them daily and people finding targets daily. We have been on ebay and on the net for seven years and the only negatives are from people with faulty units. They either dropped them or left them in the rain etc etc..

This Hipopp first threatened us with exposure everywhere if we didn't refund his $650AUD after a couple of years of using the Examiner. We're sorry but the 7 day period is binding. No company ever gives a refund after years of a buyer using a product. We offered to replace the Examiner for him and even invited him for a personal demo..but no..'goodbye Rangertell' he threatens.

So when he posts his thin critique I hope you bear in mind he has not asked for help or followed the rules.

RT
The facts to consider are these:
  1. Hipopp is stating truthfully his own experiences with the Examiner scam dowsing wand.
  2. Hipopp, you are to be commended for coming forth with your honest evaluation.
  3. Your evaluation is completely in line with all the other honest evaluations from disgruntled and disappointed RangerTell customers (suckers).
  4. Vincent Blanes (RangerTell) indicating that his only negative comments were from those who damaged their units or purchased faulty units is a crock of bull$hit. Anyone who fairly tests the Examiner scam dowsing wand will always come to the same conclusions (the same as Hipopp).
  5. The RangerTell Examiner is manufactured with but one single purpose in mind; and that is to swindle the gullible and technically-challenged out of their hard-earned cash through Willful Deception (FRAUD).
  6. The RangerTell Examiner will find treasure EXACTLY ONCE! When Vincent Blanes deposits your check in his bank account. After that, it will yield the same results as a bent piece of wire and best guessing.
Those Are The Facts!

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 11-14-2009, 03:18 PM

Sam the scam is still the biggest net ripoff on the planet. A walking con and collection of anti-long-range detection hearsay. Still reeling from the beating he took from a bent rod in his childhood. Still as straight as a rattler. Rave on!
Old 11-14-2009, 03:28 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangertell View Post
Sam the scam is still the biggest net ripoff on the planet. A walking con and collection of anti-long-range detection hearsay. Still reeling from the beating he took from a bent rod in his childhood. Still as straight as a rattler. Rave on!
...I have not a clue what you are talking about.

Please try to stick with the subject of this thread, rather than going out on a tangent involving some past personal vendetta that you are still harboring in your mind.

The Wallet-Miner's Creed
Old 11-14-2009, 09:11 PM

Default into action

good morning folks...I have just had a reply from rangertell re my claim that the RT is NO GOOD.. A SCAM. The usual bulldust about new frequencies or recalibration or replacement...do not believe a word they say. I will have them removed from eBay without doubt and maybe we can all have a Class Action to recover our money. Class actions are common in australia. One of my friends is a Politician and I know several other politicians because I published my own newspaper. I have spent 300 hours with this ridiculous device and have proved scientifically and practically that it is nothing more than a bit of wire with a calculator glued on top. The combinations of settings for the calculator must be in the order of a trillion trillion so they can keep feeding you tripe for the rest of your life. The calculator in reality is there so you can calculate how much money you have wasted on a device that has no practical or scientific basis at all. They rely on the gullibility of the purchaser. At no time have I read on any thread the clear unambiguous statement by rangertell that this device "can detect Gold at a distance". Before we go any further let us hear from them that the RT Examiner can locate and fing Gold and Gems, even Opal. One step at a time, we are waiting.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:14 PM

And in answer to Rangertells personal criticisms...THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT yer lying thieving mugs. First state unequivocally that the Rangertell can actually locate and find Gold.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:19 PM

Default Pathetic Liars

i have shares in approx 50 mining companies....send me a list of the companies that use one and i will contact them either directly or through one of my companies.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:38 PM

and i see rangertell have been members since feb 2009 on this site...rubbish they have been contributors here for years (under other names obviously). I mean these people are sick...to perpetrate such a hoax on people and then continually argue the point...everybody is wrong but themselves...i believe this is the domain of lunatics. We have good Current Affairs programs here who are begging for stories. I am going to go on TV folks and you will get a copy of the 60 minutes program in the States too.

I say again, the Rangertell Examiner is a hoax a scam an outright Con. The people behind it are sickos to delude the people like they do.

Any positive responses to this device must provide telephone numbers and addresses and a copy of a drivers licence for i.d No other posts unless you provide that info.

Note the reverse psychology used by rangertell re...sam the scam etc etc doesn't make sense and it is not suposed to it is a powerful (confusing) bunch of nonsense. these guys are real sick.
Old 11-14-2009, 09:42 PM
Guru

W.I.S.

Quote:
The RangerTell Examiner is manufactured with but one single purpose in mind; and that is to swindle the gullible and technically-challenged out of their hard-earned cash through Willful Deception (FRAUD).
Theseus, which category do you place Hipopp in, Guillable, or technically challenged?

Hipopp, suggested that his own greed was the reason for purchasing a Rangertell. It sounds like Hipopp is admitting responsibility for his own mistake in purchase judgement. Dell
Old 11-14-2009, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theseus View Post
The facts to consider are these:
  1. Hipopp is stating truthfully his own experiences with the Examiner scam dowsing wand.
  2. Hipopp, you are to be commended for coming forth with your honest evaluation.
  3. Your evaluation is completely in line with all the other honest evaluations from disgruntled and disappointed RangerTell customers (suckers).
  4. Vincent Blanes (RangerTell) indicating that his only negative comments were from those who damaged their units or purchased faulty units is a crock of bull$hit. Anyone who fairly tests the Examiner scam dowsing wand will always come to the same conclusions (the same as Hipopp).
  5. The RangerTell Examiner is manufactured with but one single purpose in mind; and that is to swindle the gullible and technically-challenged out of their hard-earned cash through Willful Deception (FRAUD).
  6. The RangerTell Examiner will find treasure EXACTLY ONCE! When Vincent Blanes deposits your check in his bank account. After that, it will yield the same results as a bent piece of wire and best guessing.
Those Are The Facts!

hi Theseus,
goldbeam you, people omnitron manufacturer, I correct? know.
Old 11-14-2009, 10:10 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
W.I.S.

Theseus, which category do you place Hipopp in, Guillable, or technically challenged?

Hipopp, suggested that his own greed was the reason for purchasing a Rangertell. It sounds like Hipopp is admitting responsibility for his own mistake in purchase judgement. Dell
I would place Hipopp in the "waking up to reality" category.

"WHAT DOESN'T WORK, CANNOT BE MADE TO WORK."
Old 11-14-2009, 10:23 PM

[quote = hipopp, bu sitede Şubat 2009 tarihi 101.176] ve i rangertell görmek olabilirdi üye ... çöp onlar olabilirdi katılımcılar burada yıldır diğer adları (altında elbette). Ben bu insanlar hasta ... ve sonra sürekli noktası ... herkes ama kendileri yanlış ... ben bu Lunatics bir etki olduğuna inanıyorum iddia insanlar böyle bir aldatmaca kötü yapmak istememiştim. Kim öyküleri için yalvarıyor vardır Biz iyi Şu İşleri programları burada. Televizyonda millet gitmek için ve çok Devletleri'nde 60 dakika programın bir kopyasını alır gidiyorum.

Ben tekrar Rangertell Examiner bir aldatmaca salt Con bir aldatmaca olduğunu söylüyorlar. Arkasında insanlar gibi yaptıkları insanların kapatmayı Sickos vardır.

Telefon numaraları ve adres ve kimlik başka yazılar için bir sürücü belgesinin bir kopyasını sağlamalıdır, bu cihaz için herhangi bir olumlu tepkiler olmadıkça bilgi sağlar.

Ters psikoloji rangertell yeniden kullanılır ... hilekarlık vs vs ve mantıklı değildir onu gerekiyordu Sam Not güçlü (kafa karıştırıcı) saçmalık salkımı olduğunu. Bu çocuklar hasta gerçek. [/ quote]

hipoop hey, did you do 300 hours test.under a metal or other uses,did not respond?.
Old 11-14-2009, 10:43 PM

Thumbs down

Some people, at the same time incompetent, he can be my bad liar.
Old 11-14-2009, 10:49 PM

Default ranger

[quote = Qiaozhi; 101.180] Ben "gerçeğe" kategorisinde uyanma yılında Hipopp yer olacaktır.

"NE DEĞİLDİR, CAN'T yapılacak İşleyişi ÇALIŞMA. "
[/ quote]

reason (for $ 650) a big lie.
Old 11-14-2009, 11:14 PM

Default ranger

goldbeam, omnitron I've used for years.works to a point.Although in radio,come to work, you get a.to a lack thou, took ta, vilification,hipoop u both these issues, the authorities do wonder until such acceptance.can use for each tool more or less, have an ability.result is not sufficient for a single instrument.

As in many forums, I always have a negative approach.Well I ask, what would you recommend for you to find the remote.with which instrument, how much time did you land in the define call.no going to say something in general.pc at a desk, coffee, cigarettes, (preposterous, no, I guess, I do not think, stupid),
tools to work, very unfair criticism.why?????
Old 11-15-2009, 12:14 AM

Default rangertell criticism

people keep playing the rangertell game...deflecting attention away from whether or not you can actually find Gold with the stupid thing...this is called playing the man and not the ball. How about we agree that anyone playing the man is an outright fool and therefore has no credibility at all on this website. I am still waiting for rangertell to state unambiguosly that you can actually find gold with the device. They will not and have never actually said you can find gold because in a legal sense they will have committed themselves and made themselves liable. I bought one of their devices out of curiosity because I get gold fever quite easily. I know and state here unambiguosly and categorically that the device is a scam as most intelligent people already know and Carl has himself tested and appraised. It is hard to admit to being a fool in believing they actually work so we have to give our friends here time to adjust to reality. Everyone remember their Christian values please. As expected this subject attracts a lot of emotional response. Still waiting for rangertell. Will contact the 60 minutes program next week. I offered to get my money back and just shut up and leave you people to your own fates but they refused. They also knew 12 months ago or more that I was doing an extensive evaluation of the silly thing and they were always kept informed so yes I want my money back after all this time thankyou.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:21 AM

Default osman a fake

and osman the Turk who should be asleep (in Turkey) forgets his grammar when he want s to and perks it up when he wants to is rangertell in disguise. These people will stoop to the lowest form.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:24 AM

Default ranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by hipopp View Post
people keep playing the rangertell game...deflecting attention away from whether or not you can actually find Gold with the stupid thing...this is called playing the man and not the ball. How about we agree that anyone playing the man is an outright fool and therefore has no credibility at all on this website. I am still waiting for rangertell to state unambiguosly that you can actually find gold with the device. They will not and have never actually said you can find gold because in a legal sense they will have committed themselves and made themselves liable. I bought one of their devices out of curiosity because I get gold fever quite easily. I know and state here unambiguosly and categorically that the device is a scam as most intelligent people already know and Carl has himself tested and appraised. It is hard to admit to being a fool in believing they actually work so we have to give our friends here time to adjust to reality. Everyone remember their Christian values please. As expected this subject attracts a lot of emotional response. Still waiting for rangertell. Will contact the 60 minutes program next week. I offered to get my money back and just shut up and leave you people to your own fates but they refused. They also knew 12 months ago or more that I was doing an extensive evaluation of the silly thing and they were always kept informed so yes I want my money back after all this time thankyou.

very urgent, a psychiatrist e, + To remove this issue from the head you need a 650$
Old 11-15-2009, 12:33 AM

osman (rangertell) is a wanker playing the man so he has no credibility on this website right folks? won't mean much i suppose because rangertell will just get another disguise of which they have many. They also did their own appraisal of the device on another website which must be discredited. So are there any people out there in australia or the USA who would be prepared to go on the 60 minutes program to prove the RT examiner works? Will the rangertell people be prepared to find a "hidden" gold nuggett at 25 meters laying on top of the ground for the TV program?Put up or shut up. Now watch the frenzy of personal attacks to deflect attention away from whether the RT examiner actually works. Like children but there is a lot at stake here because they sell these useless things for big bucks. Nothing but nothing will stop me from having these fraudsters put in jail.
Old 11-15-2009, 12:52 AM

Mr Hipopp

1. Osman is not rangertell in disguise.

2. You're the only person on the planet that has asked for a refund years after the trial period. And that's over 1300 buyers.

Where is your head?

You can travel to see a demo so we can adjust your machine or take a replacement

OR

Send it to us for a replacement!!!

No other company I have struck has such a generous after-sales support system.

Where is your sense of perspective?

Admit it. You are pushing a barrow with another wheel inside it.

We have asked you for statistics on your testing and still nothing.

Google for rangertell and read the site. All the answers are there.

Tech Support