LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Banned

Default $BILLION REWARD Who want's to Up there bet?

I've been detecting for years now and i've got sick and tired of gold/treasure so i started looking for ways to find BIG nuggets.
A few years ago a child went missing, see; http://www.police.qld.gov.au/News+an...q/morcombe.htm and a $1,000,000 Australian dollar was posted by the police for him. Interesting story, as he had a fog watch on him ( metal ) and every batch of watches has there own unique batch of metals inside, each metal of a perticular isotope which are uncomin to the area where the boy went missing. If you had a watch from the same batch and checked the isotopes inside then you could in theory scan the area for the missing watch?

remember
Rules for detecting
No. 1 safety first
No. 2 what do you want to detect/profit/does it exist?

Also we would need a refernce to base our detection to.
And it just so happens, we do, as this child had a twin brother. (DNA IS THE SAME) and he still lives at the same area.

So we can look to detect either the watch or the person?

So where's Daniel?

Also i should note that the reward was for $1million. But if you can find Daniel with a proven system the rewards world wide for missing persons via police are huge! $1Billion+ not to mention the military$$$$

kind regards and happy prospecting

Ian (Ernie) Parker
Old 03-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie View Post

Rules for detecting
No. 1 safety first
No. 2 what do you want to detect/profit/does it exist?

Ian (Ernie) Parker

Regarding;

No. 1 - fully agree
No. 2 - how do you know if something exist before you detect it?
Old 03-10-2010, 03:57 PM
Banned

Default Exists or not?

You don't know if something physically exists or not it's just a thought that you have to keep in the back of your mind as you go about your detective work/hobbie. For example if i told you about something once, you would store that information in your short term memory and probably forget about it by tomorrow. Now if i showed you a photo of a "bad man" over a hundred times across a few days it would be enough to transfer that "bad man" into your long term memory and if someone asked you if the bad man actually exists your long term memory would say yes. It's a style of brain washing which can trick your senses and advertising companies love it.
Some peoples philosophical outlook on life makes them believe certain things which to them truly exist, religion and god is a good example and they think that everyone else must search for it (whatever type). For example - whites M6 is God.
Facts and figures - If you were a farmer and everybody started talking about growing sultanas because there's heaps of gold to be made in them, wouldn't you sit down and analyse the facts and figures first before you planted your crops? Maybe sultanas aren't that good but there's still a bit of profit, or maybe sultanas are going to make you rich, or maybe the story about sultanas came from the group selling the seed/plant and it's all a scam.

If you look at the case I mentioned earlier about Daniel Malcolm. 99% of the population say yes that boy disappeared from a bus stop with a fog watch on him when he was going christmas shopping as they have all heard and read about it and seen numerous posters of the boy.

I though, can't confirm if he existed or not, as I have never met him nor have I ever seen a family photo. I have seen a photo of a boy but this photo could well be that of his so called twin brother. Maybe there was only one boy and the story was a fabricated media story? Yes local paper sales increased in sales. Why would anyone fabricate such a story? Because in the beginning God created Adam and Eve according to thier religion and not Adam and Steve. The phone calls with information from the public to the police built a massive data base on pedofiles in the area while offering a $1 million dollar reward. That's a big carrot to dangle! And if Daniel didn't physically exist then there's no monetary or gold profit in searching for him.
The fog watch part comes i think from the bible, some section that talks about keeping watch over good and evil and was another indicator that the story was fabricated. I mean really, how many children do you see with fog watches these days?
I once phoned the missing persons unit and asked if they had ever checked things like the births & deaths register to make sure Daniel existed. The officer thought I was crazy and said "why we don't have to do that we've talked to the principle of the school", ahh yes a private religous school.
And now there is a Daniel foundation (tax free chartible income) that uses the donated money to teach young boys and girls about being boys and girls.
I wrote "exist" in because of past life experiences as a telecommunication fault technician as people would ring us up saying there was a fault one their line when really there was no fault and they just wanted a discount on their bill. The squeeky wheel get's the oil theory.
Another time I chased a telephone fault for 3/4 of the day down to a basement room where I found two co-workers who had pulled a link out and were having a coffee and playing cards while waiting for the job to come to them.

It reminds me of On my way to Saint Ives for those of you who don't know it,

On my way to St Ives,
I met a man with seven wives.
Every wife had seven sacks,
Every sack had seven cats,
Every cat had seven kittens,
Kitten, cats, sacks and wives
How many going to St Ives?

Funny enough from my past experiences and learnings with divining i've learnt that the churches have been sometimes been totally for the idea and sometimes totally against it. When electrical theories were first being thought of back in the 1600's the then greatest physicist at the time was asked how it worked. He could not explain and so divining was said to be the work of the devil. It wasn't until around 50 years latter that static electricity was theorized. I see allot of people driving around with Jesus fish stickers on their cars and they don't understand the fish part associated with him. Luke 5 tells of how he taught how to divine schools of fish. How you do that I’m not explaining now it's getting late, but if you really want to know ask me latter.

I thought of a No. 3 the other day – Are you authorized and capable to do the job.

Happy prospecting

Ernie
Old 03-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Guru (Administrator)

I think you'll find it's called a "fob" watch, not a "fog" watch.
Old 03-11-2010, 01:04 PM
Banned

Default Yes fob watch not fog watch.

Sorry about the spelling mistake. Yes I did mean fob watch. These mistakes happen when you email late at night after a hard days work and rely on spell check to correct you.

happy prospecting

Ernie

Last edited by Ernie; 03-11-2010 at 01:33 PM. Reason: spelling error