LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 06-21-2012, 04:28 PM

Default Treasur scop quad

Hi Iwant to know how its work with out any speaker or LED endicator I have Biult this scop but itsnt working some one guide me please its in this site:http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...cope/index.dat

thanks
Old 06-21-2012, 07:01 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anwar2 View Post
Hi Iwant to know how its work with out any speaker or LED endicator I have Biult this scop but itsnt working some one guide me please its in this site:http://www.geotech1.com/cgi-bin/page...cope/index.dat

thanks
It works, it can find treasure in your pocket - for seller of course.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
It works, it can find treasure in your pocket - for seller of course.
yes ur tru my friend
idont know why they make all this bull **** and chite others
Old 06-21-2012, 10:15 PM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:

thanks
The answer is simple ... the box is able to rotate on top of the swinging handle, and is therefore a dowsing rod in disguise. The box could be completely empty, or might contain some electronics, or even rolled-up newspaper. It doesn't make any difference to its operation. No need for any fancy LEDs or audio output, as it simply swings on the handle to magically point in the direction of any treasure you may desire, and completely in defiance of any known scientific principles.

I'm surprised you wasted your time and money building this nonsensical device. Presumably you did actually read the article?
Old 06-22-2012, 04:39 AM
Guru

I don't know if it work but the generator helps the dowsing system very much especially at short distances (some meters).
Old 06-25-2012, 06:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qiaozhi View Post
The answer is simple ... the box is able to rotate on top of the swinging handle, and is therefore a dowsing rod in disguise. The box could be completely empty, or might contain some electronics, or even rolled-up newspaper. It doesn't make any difference to its operation. No need for any fancy LEDs or audio output, as it simply swings on the handle to magically point in the direction of any treasure you may desire, and completely in defiance of any known scientific principles.

I'm surprised you wasted your time and money building this nonsensical device. Presumably you did actually read the article?
but how the box well rotate if ist not conected with any power i mean like steper moter any coilmachanic device bering cannot work it self
ragards
Old 06-25-2012, 07:59 AM
Guru

Default The twist of the wrist

The box is on a swivel handle. If you tilt it by hand, it points in the direction that you tilt it. Has nothing to do with any electrical force operating on the thing, the stuff that appears to be electronic is actually fraudulent.

Thomas Electroscope also markets a product of the same kind called "the Gravitator", and gravity is literally how it works. You tilt the handle, and the weight of the box does the rest. The electrical stuff is just there "for entertainment purposes only", it has nothing to do with actually locating buried treasures.

Almost nothing, anyhow.

If you believe that you need a working LRL to find buried treasure, then without an LRL you won't even be looking, and won't be finding the stuff that people without LRL's are already finding. So if you have that belief, buying or building an LRL is a sort of "entrance fee" to treasure hunting. The LRL doesn't have to actually do anything useful, it only needs to get you out of the chair and into the field, where ordinary competent treasure hunting skills and apparatus are what's needed for success.

Do LRL's really work? Listen carefully to what the actual users of same say!

1. Some report that LRL's are useless based on their actual experience.

2. Some report that they use LRL's and do find valuable stuff, which they attribute to the use of the LRL. If you listen to the story carefully, it turns out that the LRL didn't have anything to do with locating that specific valuable recovery, it was just something that they did as part of looking in a logical place and actually using a shovel to dig.

3. Some report having found extraordinarily valuable treasures, which however are unfortunately too deep to dig or are on government property, etc., meaning that there is no evidence that any "find" even occurred (!) This is often in connection with well-known treasure stories and/or with attempts to suck in investors. Strictly fantasy having nothing to do with real "treasures".

4. Some users report having located a physical object of supposed value, for which however there is no evidence of value. Two common forms this kind of report takes is "micron gold" (supposedly detected a few worthless atoms); and "the stupid rock", someone dug a hole and found a rock and in their imagination it's some sort of valuable rock (for example a rare meteorite) for which however there is no independent evidence that it's anything but a plain old ordinary stupid rock.

That is how LRL's "find treasure" for the people who buy them. Thomas Electroscope already advertises that the Gravitator has found more treasure than any other product of its kind, and this is probably true-- finding treasure in people's wallets for Mr. Thomas. Ten years ago I posted in detail commenting the "truthfulness" of the Thomas Gravitator ad and I don't recall anyone ever being willing to argue with me on it since the advertisement itself has been in public view the whole time!

It's not just Thomas, there are many, Thomas just happens to be a convenient example. Actually, I have more fun posting about Mineoro's fraudulent products using information provided by Mineoro themselves, since Hung posts here trying to defend them and therefore invites critique.

--Dave J.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:01 PM
Guru

ANwar2, assuming your frequency generator is working properly--hold an AM radio up close to it and listen for tone--I am still not a fan of any device that is carried by the user. Try to set the device on the ground and walk around it with an L-rod or two L-rods to see if you can pick up a signal line to a test target. I don't know much about that antenna system. I assume you would want to extend the center antenna and point it straight up.The signal line is the discrimination and once you learn to do it properly this is absolutely the most accurate way to locate.

Now if your electronics do not work in the first place, you can always buy a frequency generator and enter those values. Carl seems to know nothing about locators but at least he knows how to measure the output. LOL And for that matter if you just insist on using a handheld device you can always just wire up a frequency generator (in a backpack or something) to some antennae in a similar configuration and try it that way. Those frequencies will work. I have used most of them.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:31 PM
Guru

And it's certainly not required to use a swing rod. Many people prefer a solid handle rod. You can still feel the pull or resistance, and the wind is not as big a factor.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:50 PM
Guru

I also doubt anyone with little or no experience with LRL's is ever going to be able to build this device and get the proper weight distribution.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:01 PM
Guru

This thread is probably as bogus as this whole forum is.

Just a note: I don't use those frequencies and never found anything with them. Chances are you probably need to adjust them to get them to work for you. That's not easy to do if you can't locate in the first place, if you don't even know what an L-rod does. Don't feel bad, Carl and Dave (and all his Sam alias identities) don't know, either. And another thing, if you are on meds you have little chance of using any type of locator. Whatever they "inhibit" they do the same for locating. Same with alcohol--it alters the protein production in your brain. Can't recall offhand but I think it has to do with the H+ ions.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike(Mont) View Post
ANwar2, assuming your frequency generator is working properly--hold an AM radio up close to it and listen for tone--I am still not a fan of any device that is carried by the user. Try to set the device on the ground and walk around it with an L-rod or two L-rods to see if you can pick up a signal line to a test target. I don't know much about that antenna system. I assume you would want to extend the center antenna and point it straight up.The signal line is the discrimination and once you learn to do it properly this is absolutely the most accurate way to locate.

Now if your electronics do not work in the first place, you can always buy a frequency generator and enter those values. Carl seems to know nothing about locators but at least he knows how to measure the output. LOL And for that matter if you just insist on using a handheld device you can always just wire up a frequency generator (in a backpack or something) to some antennae in a similar configuration and try it that way. Those frequencies will work. I have used most of them.
O yes my friend the device which i Build working i mean the Frq generator working im using ocilioscop and the circuit working on same freq which they writen in the report but the reciver part of the device not and i dont know how it work and how the ion well return from the tresure and the reporter said its detect many type of items and itried on pure gold but buggy
Old 06-27-2012, 01:56 PM
Administrator

Quote:
but the reciver part of the device not and i dont know how it work and how the ion well return from the tresure and the reporter said its detect many type of items and itried on pure gold but buggy
Anwar, if your "receiver" is a dowsing rod then that's all it is, a dowsing rod, and it works just like a dowsing rod. There is no ion detection, no nothing else, just dowsing. The whole thing is a scam, if you insist on pretending that it's not a scam then you will also have to pretend the receiver is receiving something, and not just a dowsing rod.

- Carl
Old 06-28-2012, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carl-NC View Post
Anwar, if your "receiver" is a dowsing rod then that's all it is, a dowsing rod, and it works just like a dowsing rod. There is no ion detection, no nothing else, just dowsing. The whole thing is a scam, if you insist on pretending that it's not a scam then you will also have to pretend the receiver is receiving something, and not just a dowsing rod.

- Carl
Carl-NC ur right its dowsing its good for blind who cant see but Idont know why the builder stiked labels gold and paper mony also
Old 05-29-2013, 01:19 PM
Guru

If the resistor 200 and the capacitor 10, the change will solve the problem?
pin 5&6 = capacitor 10
pin 13&14 = resistor 200
Attached Images