LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 01-28-2013, 07:30 PM
Guru

Default Alonso and Mineoro....

I want to make here a debate about the Mineoro and Alonso. I want to see Mineoro or Alonso from many optical angles.....
Alonso knows very good about lrls, we saw it from the first PD with the GD 348 schematic. Also Morgan said that the red PD of his Spain friend works better than the known PD. Both PDs constructed by Alonso.
Also we have what Morgan and Hugo wrote .... that they found some small objects with Mineoro. Hugo found 3 golden coins and Morgan some coins (maybe copper). Also a friend at Greece found some copper bidders and a ancient silver coin with Mineoro DC2008. I never found anything with my PDC210 super.
So it is sure that Mineoro works under some conditions and from what we know it is able to locate small objects.
Schematics of Mineoro or PDs are not something special.
So my question is...... """Does the thought, if Mineoro do not wants to give in the market a WORKING lrl;"".
I see some reason that maybe Alonso or Mineoro don't like to sell lrls who works, and it is better from time to time to sell a workable lrl or to make a demostration with a workable lrl as at Paris.

Your opinion????

Regards
Old 01-28-2013, 08:21 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I want to make here a debate about the Mineoro and Alonso. I want to see Mineoro or Alonso from many optical angles.....
Alonso knows very good about lrls, we saw it from the first PD with the GD 348 schematic. Also Morgan said that the red PD of his Spain friend works better than the known PD. Both PDs constructed by Alonso.
Also we have what Morgan and Hugo wrote .... that they found some small objects with Mineoro. Hugo found 3 golden coins and Morgan some coins (maybe copper). Also a friend at Greece found some copper bidders and a ancient silver coin with Mineoro DC2008. I never found anything with my PDC210 super.
So it is sure that Mineoro works under some conditions and from what we know it is able to locate small objects.
Schematics of Mineoro or PDs are not something special.
So my question is...... """Does the thought, if Mineoro do not wants to give in the market a WORKING lrl;"".
I see some reason that maybe Alonso or Mineoro don't like to sell lrls who works, and it is better from time to time to sell a workable lrl or to make a demostration with a workable lrl as at Paris.

Your opinion????

Regards
Hi Geo,
My opinion:
I think the people at Mineoro do not know how to make a working LRL for commercial production.
I think the video from Paris shows a Mineoro FG90 detecting hidden transmitters and contemporary jewelry which Alonso put in the ground to fool people.

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-29-2013, 03:36 AM
Guru

Hi Geo,

Interesting stuff you're asking, but who should know about this things better than you?

There are 2 options:

Either there is the possibility to detect some field anomalies under good conditions or you can find everything just by pure chance.

I heard from a greek user that there is almost no place in Greece where you will not find anything !!!

Your LRL may lead you into some direction or to some larger "hotspot" but the chances are maybe completly the same to find something there by reliable working usual metal-detector if you look 15 meters nearby!

Its good you reasked one of my own question but in a different way:

If Morgan really was able to create something real working out of some old pseudosecret Alonso LRL circuit then it should be clear that Alonso could create much more out of this circuit because:

1. it was his very own circuit
2. he had much more time to experiment (plus 20 years or so)
3. seems that not only Morgan could get something to work with that circuit

Of course it's clear that Alonso's nowadays result still is far away from being an everywhere reliable working detector and perhaps that's the reason why he was seduced by his pride or sense for making more and better money to use some "dirty tricks".

But for me that's not proof enough Alonsos circuits or Mineoro machines are the total completly nonworking crap. Because as I told already - if that would be true Morgan and all those who report having built working PDKs etc. out of those Alonso circuit would be cheaters, too. It's highly doubtful this Alonso circuit was fully useless or notworking for Alonso himself, highly.

Anyway, it's no more fun to sell such a completly unreliable working devices for 10.000 bucks - that's the same unbelievable ripoff like with the OKM bionics.

The publication of this early Alonso circuit deserves this guy absolutly right because his company has not the permission to promote this stupid product as working worldwide and many many persons from the US and Europe waste many thousands of dollars or Euros and get nothing than a nonworking wonderbox in return.
So at least with this publishing it was able to look behind the scenes and experimenting until someone finds out something almost really reliable working, as example Morgan if he tells us the full truth.

And now please Geo stop asking about "opinions" but try to explain the LRL working principle by and electronical basis if you can.

As I see it from other posts from you it is based on the phase-shift or magnetical component of EM-field differences or imbalances on certain frequencies like 67kHz etc. Of course this only works if some radiation of that frequency is available at all. Perhaps there also is some interference by powerful horizontally distracted static fields.

Geo, I really hope a short look at the primary antenna / detection circuit is enough for you to know what's going on there - and what not. Those won't detecting air-pressure or temperature per instance!
Old 01-29-2013, 06:16 AM
Guru

Hi. I don't like to stop this debate here. Before short time another member from Italy made a workable LRL. So we must look it very deep. When Morgan begun to demostrate the PD, Esteban told us to go at a prive forum because the PD would be a 200$ detector for the Chinese companies!!!!!. Why??, because if someone decrypt the secret then the only that he needs is a few cheap components. Mineoro and Alonso knows it very well. If they give to the market a workable LRL, after 2..3 months the market will be full with cheap chinese lrls. So maybe it is better to give at market a non workable lrl or a lrl that needs very special conditions to work, and from time to time to make a demostration so to show that their lrl works good. As i know Alonso when goes for demostration, always he works with his own Mineoro, why????
Old 01-29-2013, 07:33 AM
Guru

Quote:

As i know Alonso when goes for demostration, always he works with his own Mineoro, why????
Why?
Alonso answered: "Why not?"
"There's a sucker born every minute."
So, why not?
"Sheep for shearing, lambs to the slaughter." (Holy Bible)
Old 01-29-2013, 08:40 AM
Guru

Quote:
As i know Alonso when goes for demostration, always he works with his own Mineoro, why????
Is it because his own Mineoro has a special receiver hidden inside to beep when it is triggered by transmitters?

Best Wishes,
J_P
Old 01-29-2013, 06:54 PM
Guru

Noooo, you have not right????
If inside the FG90 of Alonso there was a transmitter then when they went near to gold (i refered to Paris) the signal would very strong and the Mineoro would go up of the transmiter.
But all are very simple. Alonso has a sensitive lrl and with it locates the buried objects.
And he don't like to give the secret out because it is so simple that many factories will construct it, and he will stop to take money......: Lol:
Old 01-29-2013, 06:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Why?
Alonso answered: "Why not?"
"There's a sucker born every minute."
So, why not?
"Sheep for shearing, lambs to the slaughter." (Holy Bible)
As i know Alonso don't know English so he can't read here.......

From the other side here it is not the best site for him : Lol:: Lol:
Old 01-29-2013, 07:06 PM
Guru

Angry

This can't be serious, this must be a huge joke here!

Unbelievable.

What is this here, a circus of story-tellers or a forum for technical interested people?

@ Geo

Quote:
Before short time another member from Italy made a workable LRL.
Yeah, shure, stories nothing that stories without any proofs as always!

Quote:
When Morgan begun to demostrate the PD, Esteban told us to go at a prive forum because the PD would be a 200$ detector for the Chinese companies!!!!!.
Oh what a shame and pity, Mineoro would loose 9 800 $ for his non reliable or not at all working wonder-machines, you can't imagine how I would suffer if the bad chinese plagiate people would start to copy this crap and sell it 50 times cheaper.

What do you think Esteban, Geo, Morgan & Co.? That you are the bosses of some great and fantastic conspiracy that holds the key to the working LRL universe?

No you are not, the proof is that there are alot other companies like OKM, Crypton other greek and now, if the info is correct even an italian company that know about that not realy so holy and secret grail. Unbelievable!

Quote:
Why??, because if someone decrypt the secret then the only that he needs is a few cheap components.
Decrypt the secret - the best joke ever! Priceless.
And if the chinese decrypts the secret of a hazelnut-dowsing-rods they will flood the world with penny-cheap doswing rods made of bamboo (bambus, I'm too lazy for google translate now )

So at least you Geo have decryted the secret why it's completly useless to waste my precious time in this forum - somebody never will get any meaningful information here, anyway!

Who do you guys think you are?

Mineoro per instance was completly unable over many years to pass the challenging proof test of Carl Moreland and you Geo and Morgan also will not pass it with your unreliable experimentation cicuits otherwise you would be not really clever not grabbing that high price-money of 10.000 or even 25.000 dollars.

The holy grail maker Mineoro wasn't able and with your copied and improved old-school Alonso circuits you won't do any better!

Nothing against you, Geo, I fully respect your tinkering, inventions-work and tests but you seem not to getting the point:

The big challenge is to discover the possibility to get a REAL RELIABLE working LRL device and not such "I only will work if the weather is nice - crap" Mineoro and other companies are providing which drive already alot people mad!

btw. I doubt there is any big secrets you can hide by such simple circuits - this is your pure wish-thinking for people that think this way they would be more important.

And as I told already there are already enough people who know about your so called secret and if the chinese really would copy one of this unfamous LRL-s all they would have to do is just buy one of those already available units! JUST ONE! God beware they do this and flood the world with notworking crap!

Geo, with your view of things you are like an engineer that stops on the half of the way. It's like producing a black-white TV while producing a colour-TV is the real goal (= a real reliable working LRL).

Quote:
So maybe it is better to give at market a non workable lrl or a lrl that needs very special conditions to work,
Give the market? Are you serious?
No smart thinking company is stupid enough to sell nonworking or just 1 out of 10 times working electronical-crap! They can close their business after 1 month if the message goes around what kind of worthless crap they are selling.

Quote:
and from time to time to make a demostration so to show that their lrl works good
How? By a manipulativable or even deceiving youtube video? They won't make a demonstration journey to all of their already completly unsatisfied customers!

Quote:
It doesn't matter with what model, but under what circumstances!
He shall go to Carls test-circuit or pass that other Randy test etc. or let proof his device under scientifical testing conditions, thats all.

Now I need google translate but for just one word:

We don't need any cheap bags player tricks!
Old 01-29-2013, 07:08 PM
Guru

Quote:
Hi. I don't like to stop this debate here. Before short time another member from Italy made a workable LRL. So we must look it very deep. When Morgan begun to demostrate the PD, Esteban told us to go at a prive forum because the PD would be a 200$ detector for the Chinese companies!!!!!. Why??, because if someone decrypt the secret then the only that he needs is a few cheap components. Mineoro and Alonso knows it very well. If they give to the market a workable LRL, after 2..3 months the market will be full with cheap chinese lrls. So maybe it is better to give at market a non workable lrl or a lrl that needs very special conditions to work, and from time to time to make a demostration so to show that their lrl works good. As i know Alonso when goes for demostration, always he works with his own Mineoro, why????
Hi Geo

I think Alonso using the hide transmitter tricks to sell more MINEORO, becouse this is also a tricky LRL that need special weather conditions to work,however the MINEORO is still a LRL (whith extra high price fo the field performance). Perhaps he use tricks in France and Mexico with the intention to make sure of good business there,imagine if the expedition to the french forest not produce gold or silver finds,what he sells there ?nobody interested in FG 90...

About the MINEORO circuits,i agree,this is a LRL,if Alonso limits the power in the receiver,this is a good question...
One friend who search with him told me Alonso make many gold finds near him,without tricks,but he uses the TESLA LRL,and he never sold TESLA at MINEORO factory,seems it is a handmade only for the known elite of TH.

Regards
Old 01-29-2013, 07:15 PM
Guru

Quote:
If inside the FG90 of Alonso there was a transmitter then when they went near to gold (i refered to Paris) the signal would very strong and the Mineoro would go up of the transmiter.
But all are very simple. Alonso has a sensitive lrl and with it locates the buried objects.
And he don't like to give the secret out because it is so simple that many factories will construct it, and he will stop to take money......: Lol:
Geo,the french friend who participate there,told me the objects was not produced in France,what a coincidence,and after Alonsos search the forest,other coins and jewlery was found there with metal locators,missed by the FG90...
Old 01-29-2013, 07:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Quote:
give the secret out because it is so simple
Yeah, the big "secret" is that metal objects do interact with electromagnetical fields and therefore distort, catch, absorb, interupt, lead, collect, insulate, reflect, convert, change or whatever them!

I'm so glad Mineoro not has created lrl-diamond-detectors, too!
Old 01-29-2013, 07:43 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funfinder View Post
This can't be serious, this must be a huge joke here!

Unbelievable.

What is this here, a circus of story-tellers or a forum for technical interested people?

@ Geo

Yeah, shure, stories nothing that stories without any proofs as always!

Oh what a shame and pity, Mineoro would loose 9 800 $ for his non reliable or not at all working wonder-machines, you can't imagine how I would suffer if the bad chinese plagiate people would start to copy this crap and sell it 50 times cheaper.

What do you think Esteban, Geo, Morgan & Co.? That you are the bosses of some great and fantastic conspiracy that holds the key to the working LRL universe?

If i am at Mineoro company then i have a lot of money. Thanks for copliment...

No you are not, the proof is that there are alot other companies like OKM, Crypton other greek and now, if the info is correct even an italian company that know about that not realy so holy and secret grail. Unbelievable!

Members of RS forum knows about the italy member. Of course you don't know : Lol:

Decrypt the secret - the best joke ever! Priceless.
And if the chinese decrypts the secret of a hazelnut-dowsing-rods they will flood the world with penny-cheap doswing rods made of bamboo (bambus, I'm too lazy for google translate now )

Here what Esteban wrote....
I personally can't post this schematic in public for the simple reason that in few months will be in market at US$ 200!!!

So at least you Geo have decryted the secret why it's completly useless to waste my precious time in this forum - somebody never will get any meaningful information here, anyway!

Who do you guys think you are?

Mineoro per instance was completly unable over many years to pass the challenging proof test of Carl Moreland and you Geo and Morgan also will not pass it with your unreliable experimentation cicuits otherwise you would be not really clever not grabbing that high price-money of 10.000 or even 25.000 dollars.

You don't know very well....
Alonso and Damasio agreeded to come to Carl for test but they needed 25+25=50.000$

Also Esteban said to go to Carl for the 25000$ plus TV rights but J_P wrote that Carl that time had not the money

Nothing against you, Geo, I fully respect your tinkering, inventions-work and tests but you seem not to getting the point:
Very big text so i can't reply to all of this. Maybe slowly slowly because my English are not so good as yours!!!!

With red letters my reply...
Old 01-29-2013, 07:53 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan View Post
Hi Geo

I think Alonso using the hide transmitter tricks to sell more MINEORO, becouse this is also a tricky LRL that need special weather conditions to work,however the MINEORO is still a LRL (whith extra high price fo the field performance). Perhaps he use tricks in France and Mexico with the intention to make sure of good business there,imagine if the expedition to the french forest not produce gold or silver finds,what he sells there ?nobody interested in FG 90...

About the MINEORO circuits,i agree,this is a LRL,if Alonso limits the power in the receiver,this is a good question...
One friend who search with him told me Alonso make many gold finds near him,without tricks,but he uses the TESLA LRL,and he never sold TESLA at MINEORO factory,seems it is a handmade only for the known elite of TH.

Regards

Tesla has not any special circuit....
You wrote that you found few small objects (i think coins) with your DC2008, a friend of me found a silver coin, Hugo found 3 gold coins... so i can't say that Mineoro is a fraud at all. This is the reason that i wonder why Alonso use always his own detector....

Regards
Old 01-29-2013, 07:59 PM
Guru

Quote:
Geo,the french friend who participate there,told me the objects was not produced in France,what a coincidence,and after Alonsos search the forest,other coins and jewlery was found there with metal locators,missed by the FG90...
If at forest they found other coins and jewlery then why this who found Alonso is a trick???
All the other was French????
And if they are sure that Alonso used some tricks why they don't make a video and to post it at utube??? it is so simple!!!!

Old 01-29-2013, 08:54 PM
Guru

Quote:

Geo, at least, if this mean, that only working mineoro was Alonso demonstrating models, then you agree that mineoro models on sale are crap.

But probably they would not to sell crap if they were able to produce real LRL. But they are not and need scaming tricks to attract buyers.

Either way you look, mineoro sell crap, not real LRL.
Old 01-29-2013, 10:32 PM
Guru

Default French forest

Quote:
If at forest they found other coins and jewlery then why this who found Alonso is a trick???
All the other was French????
And if they are sure that Alonso used some tricks why they don't make a video and to post it at utube??? it is so simple!!!!

Hi

The objects found there after Master Alonso return home are ancient and some modern too,this was what everybody aspect to find with FG90,but not the low gold karat cheap jewellry located by Alonso ,this objects was probaly insert in the ground (very fast )by Patricia when some kind of transmitter was activated to start the MINEORO beeps . But this means nothing, for me Damasio & Alonso are the pioneers in LRL circuits and the tricks used are only to atract clients to buy the factory production and create famous for the brand.
Yes,i found a few objects with the DC2008 ,silver coin,a few objects and a golden buckle, but with DC2006 i found only a silver spon,and distances was short, this devices work only with special weather conditions,it is the same if you have a special car that need rainbow days to start the motor,or a lazy horse ...
If they make all MINEORO to behave like this,and have knowledge to make them to work fine in all weather conditions,i realy dont know.

regards

Name:  stubborn.gif
Views: 4338
Size:  11.0 KB
Old 01-30-2013, 12:55 AM
Guru

Quote:
(...) this devices work only with special weather conditions,it is the same if you have a special car that need rainbow days to start the motor,or a lazy horse ...
Attachment 18336
This is exactly what i wrote long time ago: Long time buried metal, under special conditions, may create some effect or field distortions, that could be detected at a larger distance than conventional detector...Maybe. But it is too unreliable to be useful.
The rest is trick of the mind and scam.

Chineses are smart, they donĀ“t copy crap
Old 01-30-2013, 04:59 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan
...the low gold karat cheap jewellry located by Alonso, this objects was probaly insert in the ground (very fast ) by Patricia when some kind of transmitter was activated to start the MINEORO beeps.

...the tricks used are only to atract clients to buy the factory production and create famous for the brand.
I agree with Morgan
I think Alonso put the fake targets in the ground and used transmitters to cause the Mineoro locator to make beeps from long distance at his Paris demonstration.
Here are four reasons why I think Morgan is correct:

1. Wrong target found in Paris:

The jewelry they find when Alonso and Patricia are making the demonstration is fake low-carat jewelry that was put in the ground.
This is not same high grade gold and ancient coins which people find in this area.

I believe they also used a transmitter to cause beeps at the FG90 when they were using it to find the fake treasure,
because FG90 cannot find fresh gold from the long distance we see in the Video.
FG90 does not work better than a metal detector for fresh gold.

2. There is more proof - Witness at the Paris demonstration saw FG90 does not work as Alonso demonstrated:
One witness from the French treasure hunting distributor watched them recover the cheap ear ring during the video in Paris.
After he saw this amazing recovery from Alonso and Patricia, sent an email to Morgan to say he bought a Mineoro FG90.
But he became very disappointed when nobody can find amazing detection with the FG90 like they see from Alonso and Patricia.
He can see it is not working as Alonso showed them in his demonstration.
I believe Morgan is correct:
A hidden transmitter caused Alonos's FG90 make beeps to find cheap jewelry that they put into the ground during their Paris visit.

3. Alonso left more more proof that he hides transmitters and buries fake targets.
Robalocarpanda from Mexico told us about a gold bracelet which he recovered when he was with Chacho in 2010.
A photo of this recovery was put in Mineoro facebook when they found it in 2010.
Then two years later, Robalocarpanda watched Alonso make a demonstration in Mexico to convince a customer in 2012.
Robalocarpanda watched Alonso and his factory helpers recover this exact same bracelet from 2010 again to fool a customer to believe they found a new long-time buried treasure.

They found Alonso's transmitter at this place where he made the fake demonstration in Mexico in 2012.
See Robalocarpanda's report of this fraud demonstration here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=141

It is not possible for this bracelet to be buried there in 2012 unless Alonso or Chaco or Filipe put it there, because it was already recovered in 2010.
The proof is on the Mineoro facebook photo here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...e=1&permPage=1
See the photo that Mineoro posted to show this bracelet was recovered in 2010, not in 2012!

It is also certain that the Alonso and his factory team brought the transmitter to this demonsration, which the Mexican team discovered later.
Transmitters are not naturally found beeping in the treasure hunting areas of Mexico unless someone puts them there.
The words of Robalocarpanda who originally found that bracelet with Chacho in 2010: "...the bracelet is lie"

4. -- More proof:
According to the witnesses report, Alonso admitted that he put another transmitter in the ground at the time when he stole the gold from the Mexican team,
to fool them so they would believe the gold is still in the ground after he took it away.
Here is the transmitter they found when they discovered that Alonso stole their gold:

Alonso hidden transmitter is discovered:

This is not a fraud that Mineoro will do only on rare occasions - This is the standard business method for Mineoro.
Hidden transmitters, fake targets, and other tricks are Mineoro's standard method to convince customers that their locators are really working as amazing LRLs.
They sell crap LRLs. And they use tricks to convince people that their equipment will find small targets from long range.
Mineoro has been using tricks and fake targets to fool people from before the time when Morgan visited their factory in 2007 and discovered their fraud.
Morgan has the correct idea to believe that Mineoro factory people use hidden transmitters, fake targets, and other tricks to fool customers.

Best wishes,
J_P
Old 01-30-2013, 07:48 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by WM6 View Post
Geo, at least, if this mean, that only working mineoro was Alonso demonstrating models, then you agree that mineoro models on sale are crap.

But probably they would not to sell crap if they were able to produce real LRL. But they are not and need scaming tricks to attract buyers.

Either way you look, mineoro sell crap, not real LRL.

I don't like to promote the Mineoro.
My rule of this thread was to see what is happening between mineoro and Alonso. I wanted to tell what i believe (that Mineoro works but not good because they don't like to make it to work good). Also i wrote that when i had a Mineoro i never found anything. From the other side Alonso makes many LRL who works but there are many people who bought from him and did not work.
Very simple i am looking for all the true...
Old 01-30-2013, 07:51 AM
Guru

Quote:
Hi

The objects found there after Master Alonso return home are ancient and some modern too,this was what everybody aspect to find with FG90,but not the low gold karat cheap jewellry located by Alonso ,this objects was probaly insert in the ground (very fast )by Patricia when some kind of transmitter was activated to start the MINEORO beeps . But this means nothing, for me Damasio & Alonso are the pioneers in LRL circuits and the tricks used are only to atract clients to buy the factory production and create famous for the brand.
Yes,i found a few objects with the DC2008 ,silver coin,a few objects and a golden buckle, but with DC2006 i found only a silver spon,and distances was short, this devices work only with special weather conditions,it is the same if you have a special car that need rainbow days to start the motor,or a lazy horse ...
If they make all MINEORO to behave like this,and have knowledge to make them to work fine in all weather conditions,i realy dont know.

regards

Attachment 18336
I agree at all

Old 01-30-2013, 08:11 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Player View Post
I agree with Morgan
I think Alonso put the fake targets in the ground and used transmitters to cause the Mineoro locator to make beeps from long distance at his Paris demonstration.
Here are four reasons why I think Morgan is correct:

1. Wrong target found in Paris:

The jewelry they find when Alonso and Patricia are making the demonstration is fake low-carat jewelry that was put in the ground.
This is not same high grade gold and ancient coins which people find in this area.

I believe they also used a transmitter to cause beeps at the FG90 when they were using it to find the fake treasure,
because FG90 cannot find fresh gold from the long distance we see in the Video.
FG90 does not work better than a metal detector for fresh gold.

2. There is more proof - Witness at the Paris demonstration saw FG90 does not work as Alonso demonstrated:
One witness from the French treasure hunting distributor watched them recover the cheap ear ring during the video in Paris.
After he saw this amazing recovery from Alonso and Patricia, sent an email to Morgan to say he bought a Mineoro FG90.
But he became very disappointed when nobody can find amazing detection with the FG90 like they see from Alonso and Patricia.
He can see it is not working as Alonso showed them in his demonstration.
I believe Morgan is correct:
A hidden transmitter caused Alonos's FG90 make beeps to find cheap jewelry that they put into the ground during their Paris visit.

3. Alonso left more more proof that he hides transmitters and buries fake targets.
Robalocarpanda from Mexico told us about a gold bracelet which he recovered when he was with Chacho in 2010.
A photo of this recovery was put in Mineoro facebook when they found it in 2010.
Then two years later, Robalocarpanda watched Alonso make a demonstration in Mexico to convince a customer in 2012.
Robalocarpanda watched Alonso and his factory helpers recover this exact same bracelet from 2010 again to fool a customer to believe they found a new long-time buried treasure.

They found Alonso's transmitter at this place where he made the fake demonstration in Mexico in 2012.
See Robalocarpanda's report of this fraud demonstration here: http://www.longrangelocators.com/for...&postcount=141

It is not possible for this bracelet to be buried there in 2012 unless Alonso or Chaco or Filipe put it there, because it was already recovered in 2010.
The proof is on the Mineoro facebook photo here: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...e=1&permPage=1
See the photo that Mineoro posted to show this bracelet was recovered in 2010, not in 2012!

It is also certain that the Alonso and his factory team brought the transmitter to this demonsration, which the Mexican team discovered later.
Transmitters are not naturally found beeping in the treasure hunting areas of Mexico unless someone puts them there.
The words of Robalocarpanda who originally found that bracelet with Chacho in 2010: "...the bracelet is lie"

4. -- More proof:
According to the witnesses report, Alonso admitted that he put another transmitter in the ground at the time when he stole the gold from the Mexican team,
to fool them so they would believe the gold is still in the ground after he took it away.
Here is the transmitter they found when they discovered that Alonso stole their gold:

Alonso hidden transmitter is discovered:

This is not a fraud that Mineoro will do only on rare occasions - This is the standard business method for Mineoro.
Hidden transmitters, fake targets, and other tricks are Mineoro's standard method to convince customers that their locators are really working as amazing LRLs.
They sell crap LRLs. And they use tricks to convince people that their equipment will find small targets from long range.
Mineoro has been using tricks and fake targets to fool people from before the time when Morgan visited their factory in 2007 and discovered their fraud.
Morgan has the correct idea to believe that Mineoro factory people use hidden transmitters, fake targets, and other tricks to fool customers.

Best wishes,
J_P

Hi J_P.
I agree at 3 and 4.
But i don't at 1 and 2.

Nobody saw Patricia to put the ear ring to the ground. Also there are times that we see patricia and Alonso to have free their hands when mineoro beeps. Also it is not possible for me to syncro so well the beep with a button of a transmitter. Yesterday i ask a friend who has a FG80 and he found few objects how he "see" the video at Paris. He told me that it is ok because when he found silver objects the signal was so clear and some times with double beep.
In the case of the Hugo "Robalocarapanda", yes Alonso used a hidden transmitter to steal the gold but also hugo wrote that he found 3 gold coins with the Mineoro.
As for fresh gold..... this is a real crap. They don't locate fresh gold as a metal detector but very very worse...

Regards
Old 01-30-2013, 09:25 AM
Guru (Administrator)

Quote:
You must ask yourself a simple question:
If the FG90 worked as advertised, would there would be any need to use tricks to create a "famous brand"? Such deception serves only to create an "infamous brand".

Also, maybe nobody saw the demonstrators put the cheap jewelery into the ground, but (of course) that is why it's called sleight of hand. You're not supposed to see it.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:27 PM
Guru

Hi to All
Before one year my home made Mineoro LRL (so like PDC210) was not work in winter day , but now I found new method for search into humidity and now works very best in winter day without problem.

Regards.
Old 01-30-2013, 05:35 PM
Guru

Quote:

Regards
Hi Morgan, with how method works TESLA LRL , do you know how is Tube inside of Tesla LrL sensor. Do use Tesla LRL Tx , Rx , coil or IR light ?