Originally Posted by ANDREAS View Post
Hi all
Please see my last video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwmxq...ature=youtu.be
For your questions I am at your disposal

Very nice work andreas..
What price for this case box???

<< My channel >> << My shop >>

Please do not demand Private Messages .... I cant reply all here....For more information you can send me email ....Thank you for understanding
Old 02-06-2014, 01:50 AM
Guru

Andreas, I greatly admire and respect your work and contributions but I am disappointed to see you mis-label your product as a DOWSERS Kit. It is Not. It gives a totally wrong impression of Dowsers. In fact, it's down right insulting to what some Dowsers believe to be a God given gift. No gimmicks required.

Dowsing is a trained mental (psychic) ability that is in the realm of meta-physics. Is your product a Meta-Physical tool? I know of no true Dowser that require the use of electronics, battery power, or balanced swivel handled gadgets, to make locations, or to mentally extract information from a Photo, map, or in the field.

The only visual tool I use for Dowsing, is a Needle & Thread As nice as your kit looks, it's certainly not designed for Dowsers.

A little research on Dowsers, and you may want to appropriately re label your product for what it is, without the deception. Dell
Old 02-06-2014, 05:22 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicolas View Post
Very nice work andreas..
The price of ONLY ONE case-box, with bearing handheld is 190 euro without shipping. With order we can cut all holes square, cycle for display up-side front-back panel etc without extra cost, but need by customer send us a PDF or CDR file with topography.
It's logical customer has extra-offer if need more box-cases
regards
Old 02-06-2014, 05:37 AM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post
Andreas, I greatly admire and respect your work and contributions but I am disappointed to see you mis-label your product as a DOWSERS Kit. It is Not. It gives a totally wrong impression of Dowsers. In fact, it's down right insulting to what some Dowsers believe to be a God given gift. No gimmicks required.
Hi Dell
Thank you for your opinions
I have not opinions about dowsing. I think you understand me, but is not insulting for dowsing. I build a box-case for all amateurs users or commercial user need this, with low cost and and perfect mechanic results.
If a dowser need a project for experiments or other... This box is a nice-quickly solution. If a commercial user need a professional case for market, this is the best choice with dimensions with order.
Later i start with boxes for MD detectors. You know the big problem is a fine case, because market has cases with standard dimensions and as you know some users need a special box-face
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dell Winders View Post

A little research on Dowsers, and you may want to appropriately re label your product for what it is, without the deception. Dell
In this case i want your opinion about label
regards
Old 02-06-2014, 06:16 AM
Guru

Andreas, as I stated, I highly respect you and I am honored to have discussions with you.

I have no opinion of how you should best label your enclosures. Being an accomplished Dowser myself, I would Not consider "Dowsers kit" , as an applicable label.

It appears to be an attractive, well thought out, well engineered enclosure that may have multiple uses. With the Swivel handle and Antenna attachment I'm sure it would have appeal to LRL experimenters, and maybe even manufactures?

Thank you for asking. Dell