LongRangeLocators Forums  

Go Back   LongRangeLocators Forums > Main Forums > Long Range Locators

Old 03-19-2015, 12:55 PM
Guru

Default A little secret about the Eliminator e-120

This works good with an older Omnitron MFD Weight Chek. It puts out a strong signal I can hear with a VLF receiver but unlike the cheap ebay crap it's clean. I was never able to measure the frequencies with a frequency counter. i was hoping to do a hack job on it and put in a variable channel. I took it apart and hooked up the counter to the output and I got nothing. I have an app for an audio spectrum analyzer so I set it near the headphones and was able to see the frequency. So the secret is the listed frequencies are only nominal. www.imagelocators.com
Old 03-19-2015, 02:03 PM
Guru

Some of them are right on, others are out of range for my receiver, but no question some are intentionally different.
Old 03-25-2015, 01:01 PM
Guru

I had the e-120 out yesterday and was not getting much response. We did have a weather front (snow) approaching. I got out my Super Star Quantum Leap (I call it the "Heal Squeal" SSQL). It was working fine.
Old 03-25-2015, 10:05 PM
Guru (Administrator)

The only secret you need to know about the Eliminator (and it's hardly a secret) is that it's a pile of worthless junk.
Old 03-25-2015, 11:30 PM
Guru

You know what they say about anything that uses L-rods, they are only as good as the operator. You have to make sense of the info your body receives--to feel the resonance, much like how your brain tunes to different color frequencies.

I was reading some articles on body polarity today. People that work around electronics can be really messed up. Yeah, do your own search.