Banned

Default ИГА-1 Russian Long Range Locator

ИГА-1 Russian Long Range Locator

Designer IGA-1 Yuriy Kravcenko

His personal site:
http://www.iga1.ru/iga-1.html
E-mail:astra.47@mail.ru

http://www.facebook.com/iga1ru

Locator Distance 60 meter in ground. (passport data of IGA-1)

Schematic diagram from device passport - finding deep underground cavities up to 60 m !!

More informations here: http://www.iga1.ru
Old 02-12-2016, 04:55 AM
Guru

Thank you, very interest.
Do you have any info of it patent?? it would be nice for us to learn how it works.

Regards
Old 02-12-2016, 05:42 AM

The unit captures radiation from the core of the earth. In practice, it works as x-ray machine. The rays from the core of the earth pass along through obstacles - cavities, metals, water and form a silhouette on the surface of the earth. with this unit captures this silhouette.
Old 02-12-2016, 12:06 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragomir View Post
The unit captures radiation from the core of the earth. In practice, it works as x-ray machine. The rays from the core of the earth pass along through obstacles - cavities, metals, water and form a silhouette on the surface of the earth. with this unit captures this silhouette.
Nice theory. Problem is that X-ray radiation is coming from everywhere. Radiation (Beta, Gama, X-ray) from space (sun) is even more stronger than radiation from Earth core. We cannot filter out different source of same X-Ray (or other ionizing) radiation by electronic means, as par example by directive antennas.

The only way to make X-Ray sensor (which is in fact well known ion chamber) sensitive in one direction is to put sensor in very heavy weight leaden tube (single side opened). Imagine that you bring with you your car accu on terrain. Not enjoying task.

Yes, this way we can sense silhouette or shadow of bigger mass/deposits (or even caves) in soil only, that stronger differentiate by shadow from other surrounded soil. Do not expect to sense single coins or even hoard of 357 gold coins in pot at 1m of depth. It is impossible to differentiate such weak signals from signal chaos from (never structurally uniform) soil. So we can only sense approximation of signals and differentiate between such approximation. Practically only bigger (copper ore par example) deposits will give us infos, enough distinctive to be taken as useful detecting. No better than magnetometers but less practical.
Old 02-12-2016, 01:28 PM
Guru

Maybe is good for big caves.
At more mountains there is very strong background noise so the magnetometers can't "see" less than 10 gammas.
Old 02-12-2016, 01:29 PM
Guru

Quote:
Very interest, thank you.
Old 02-12-2016, 03:45 PM
Guru

geo this magnetometer work perfect:χαχαχα:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zg1whX2NdSk
Old 02-12-2016, 07:44 PM

This device can register and human aura and broadcast monitors and TVs.
Old 02-12-2016, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:

Mr. Dragomir do not give own misinterpretations to given LRL withouth reading nothing about device principles. Your calims are not correct.

ИГА-1 device is not X-ray detector nor Alpha, Beta, or similar detector - it is simple Long Distance Locator and work detecting scalar component of Vector potential H*= -div A→ to any anomaly. In principle it is very advanced version of FrancoItaly PLL4046 LRL.

Folks i have gave a lnik where all interested can find more informations. Read about using good russian-english translator before you judge about device and his characteristic.

Translated text
http://www.translate.ru/siteTranslat....ru/shema.html

In normal life is usuall stuff - first read something and inform yourself and then make own judgements and decisions in accounting - not vice versa !!

Best regards
enjoykin4
Old 02-13-2016, 05:57 AM
Banned

There are most important informations about ИГА-1 (IGA-1) LRL in english from author site:

http://www.iga1.ru/iga.html

Last updates February 2016 Considering the fact, that Mr.Kravchenko is very sick, he let his Moscow attorney fix all the questions regarding IGA-1 devices. His Moscow attorney name is Victor Pricazchikov, email: ekogeo@bk.ru

The inventor of all devices is Juri Kravchenko. Lajt- 2 Enterprise, Ufa, Russia

e-mail astra.47@mail.ru , astra-47@yandex.ru

Головной офис
OK folks, for those who plan to buy this device should know that there are several modifications of given device. According to modifications and factory settings device IGA-1 can be tuned to work to special purposes ***:

1. Long Range Locator - detect underground GOLD and SILVER treasuries including objets under the snow, underground, concrete, wood, metal, etc.

2. Geophysical Anomaly Detector - detect and maping finite geopathogenic zones at homes, industrial buildings and counrtyards.

3. Fazoaurometer - detect highly sensitive gauge of non electromgnetic (scalar) radiation of life biological entities like humans, animals and plants.

4. Spin-Torsion detector - fields measurement and research.

5. High penetrating emission detector - for example Lasers, matrix of Laser diodes, matrix of infrared diodes, high velocities charged spining masses, .... and other HPE sources.

6. SVM technologies in metallurgy.

7. Dolmens and sacred megalitic stones detector.

8. Underground Water veins detector (locator).

9. Oil and gas underground pipeline detector.

10. Solar storms and Solar protubera detector.

ИГА-1 (IGA-1) Russian LRL

El detector IGA-1 operation manual in Spanis:

http://www.iga1.ru/spain.doc

Passport Device IGA-1 and The operation manual in English

http://www.iga1.ru/pasport.doc

All IGA-1 devices were manufactured on the bases of the military defence plant. For 20 years about 400 IGA-1 devices were realised and sold worldwide. IGA-1 devices works successfully in the various countries worldwide such as the USA, Canada, Austria, Germany, Italy, Sweden, Greece, Chyprus, South Korea, Latvia, Lithuania, Belarus, Ukraine.... etc

Price IGA-1 LRL is 1200 bucks or 1000 Euros. For obtain IGA-1 contact Victor Pricazchikov, Moscow at his email: ekogeo@bk.ru

ps: I am not a reseller just ordinary physicist who love examine mother nature. !!

Best regards
Enjoykin
Old 02-13-2016, 08:53 AM

I did not say that it is a detector of radiation, said works on the principle of x-ray machine and I think I know much more than you because I have such a device.
Old 02-13-2016, 10:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
I did not say that it is a detector of radiation, said works on the principle of x-ray machine and I think I know much more than you because I have such a device.

Maybe you know if you have degree of one best physic university in СССР (now Russian Federation) but I am very suspicious about yours master degree.

Honestly I am sick of such childish games - "I know this, I know that, I know everything....". For me it's quite clear - IGNORANCE TOOK PLACE IN YOUR MIND !!

ps: I am also very suspicious about your possession of IGA-1 device - also I don't see a sense lying around about it.

bla bla bla....
bla bla....
bla..

I also have no time to make a empty discussions with any kind of TROLLS !!

HAVE A NICE DAY !!

Best regards
Enjoykin4
Old 02-14-2016, 10:14 PM

I not only have Russian IGA device -1 own schedule and I did 7 years ago several times. There is a very special microcircuit K140 ud13, that is the biggest problem for the construction of this device. I bought 70 microcircuits number of them have begun working are made only 5. These ICs from Leonid Brezhnev and no longer produced. Benefits and special amplifier k140 UD 17 and so on. Colleague should know that not joking and that it works so IGA. There are things that do not disclose, and that might not know them. Я думаю что етот прибор не чувствуеть никакие торсионние поля ,а только вылучение ядро земля от 10 до 15 кхц.
Old 02-15-2016, 05:42 AM
Guru

What type of IC is the K140 ud13???
Old 02-15-2016, 11:06 AM

The device is a precision DC preamplifier with differential inputs, built by the scheme modulator-demodulator (MDM).
Old 02-15-2016, 03:03 PM
Guru

Thanks.
Can you find datasheet for this IC??
I looked for it but without results.
Old 02-15-2016, 09:27 PM
Guru

Geo, probably you need to search using Russian Cyrillic letters:

http://www.chipinfo.ru/dsheets/ic/140/ud13.html

K = Корпус (body/housing) = K140

Type =
УД13
Old 02-16-2016, 07:06 AM
Guru

Yes, it needed Russian Cyrillic letters.

Thank you
Old 02-16-2016, 07:09 AM
Guru

Quote:
I not only have Russian IGA device -1 own schedule and I did 7 years ago several times. There is a very special microcircuit K140 ud13, that is the biggest problem for the construction of this device. I bought 70 microcircuits number of them have begun working are made only 5. These ICs from Leonid Brezhnev and no longer produced. Benefits and special amplifier k140 UD 17 and so on. Colleague should know that not joking and that it works so IGA. There are things that do not disclose, and that might not know them. Я думаю что етот прибор не чувствуеть никакие торсионние поля ,а только вылучение ядро земля от 10 до 15 кхц.
Is it possible to find UD13, UD7 and UD17????
Also what is the basic difference between Iga-1 and BEGA???

Old 02-16-2016, 03:03 PM

only from Russia. you should know that UD13 is a big problem. IGA does not work with all ud13. It only works with certain manufactured in year and month microcircuits.
Old 02-16-2016, 05:12 PM
Guru

I want to register at "nerealnost.net" but i can't... maybe because it need to have keyboard with russian characters.
Can you help me????
Old 02-16-2016, 05:14 PM
Guru

Quote:
only from Russia. you should know that UD13 is a big problem. IGA does not work with all ud13. It only works with certain manufactured in year and month microcircuits.
Do you know where is the difference between this "good" UD13 and all the other????
Old 02-16-2016, 05:19 PM

Here it can be.
Attached Images

Old 02-16-2016, 05:40 PM
Guru

I can't see the photo
Old 02-16-2016, 07:58 PM
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geo View Post
I want to register at "nerealnost.net" but i can't... maybe because it need to have keyboard with russian characters.
Can you help me????
Geo why you need to register? As I can see articles there are free.

Wish to join their forum?

If so, you need to start from this page:

http://nerealnost.net/forum/index.php?act=Reg&CODE=00

Click on field (bottom-left) that you agree with forum rules.

--> [v] Я ознакомился с правилами и условиями и принимаю их.

On next page fill in registration form. You do not need to fill in Cyrillic character some member names use Latin font.